[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can put this warning on a single episode of your favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: FFCanon.png (97KB, 594x105px) Image search: [Google]
FFCanon.png
97KB, 594x105px
You can put this warning on a single episode of your favorite show. Choose one.
>>
>>94643598
I don't because I'm not an autistic faggot.
>>
>>94643598
Spider with a top hate in Star vs the Forces of Evil. It isn't my favorite show but the episode is very dumb.
>>
>>94643612
is just for fun, relax.
>>
>>94643598
I am tempted to say secret of my excess but the show writers themselves have been making it clear that shit ain't canon. As such I am going to say daring don't. Then again another episode depends on the thing I want to make non canon so that would not really work.
I was never a huge fan of fluttershys lack of knowledge in her field in a bird in the hoof so lets go with that.

Not reslly my favorite show but I don't want any Hanazuki episodes not canon. If I had to chose one I suppose the dazzelence Jones family episide. That shits never gonna show up again so it should be fine to negate.
>>
>>94643926
You're choosing really harmless episodes. The big one that should be erased is Trade Ya (there one where they go to the market and Dash sells Fluttershy for a book). Literally every single character was blatantly flanderized in that episode, undoing all of the previous development because the writer was a hack. Definitely shouldn't be canon.
>>
>>94643598
The Principle and the Pauper.
>>
>>94643598
The last episode of Digimon season 2 fuck you matt get your faggot ass away from mars
>>
>>94643951
>lol daring do is real
>Harmless
I am not about to defend trade ya. It is indeed a better choice then bird in the hoof but Daring don't was dumb as shit.
>>
>>94643598
Wish I could put this over all of Season 3 of Danny Phantom, but I'll have to settle for picking Phantom Planet.
>>
>>94643598
Korra, final episode.

Just to trigger the dykes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.