[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aside from Steven Universe, what other cartoons/comics/games/whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: garnet combiners.jpg (318KB, 1280x3520px) Image search: [Google]
garnet combiners.jpg
318KB, 1280x3520px
Aside from Steven Universe, what other cartoons/comics/games/whatever include fusion in them? I'm interested in anything that involves two characters becoming one character.
>>
BE PART OF MY POWER
>>
>garnet
>character
>>
>>94640765
Persona
Pokemon
Pocket Mortys (if you want something free)
All let you collect stuff and combine if that is what you mean.
>>
I guess Ben 10 involves Ben fusing with alien DNA
>>
>>94640765
Dragonball Z you underage dickwad
>>
>>94642301
Way late episodes of Omniverse have Ben 10000 fusing aliens together but those aren't really characters
>>
>>94642301
Ben 10 also has points where Ben combines the DNA of multiple aliens to create hybrid forms.

Also he has Upgrade, who can fuse with machines. Sometimes he does this with robotic or mechanical allies, like in the Generator Rex crossover.
>>
>>94640765
Bionicle, at least the early parts
>>
https://vimeo.com/228454886
>>
>>94640765
>Fists just loose until combined
Fucking partsformers
>>
>>94642871
Imagine the kibble on the back
>>
>>94640765
Dragonball Z
Shin Megami Tensei
Transformers
Digimon (Xros Wars Especially)
GaoGaiGar
>>
>>94641206
Mah nigga!
>>
Power Rangers had whatever Megazord or giant robot object/animal of the week they would construct out of all of their vehicles. Sometimes it was a sword, sometimes it was a laser, sometimes it was wings, sometimes it was just a big mech. I'd count stuff like that.
>>
>>94643602
That's not really fusion of multiple characters, they're just piloting the same vehicle.
>>
File: Gigabyte.jpg (50KB, 447x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gigabyte.jpg
50KB, 447x480px
Well, more like refusion.
>>
>>94642364
not /co/
>>
File: angry-businessman-590x332[1].jpg (9KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
angry-businessman-590x332[1].jpg
9KB, 590x332px
>>94640765
>mfw no gimmick toyline of the gems combining with each other to form their fusions
It's like CN hates money!
>>
>>94646703
no one watches SU, it's aired once a week if they are lucky
>>
File: 1[1].jpg (19KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
19KB, 852x480px
>>94646725
What the hell are you talking about?
SU gets the highest ratings of the network during it's premieres.
Have you not read the memos again, Philip?
>>
>>94645293
>cartoons/comics/games/whatever
>>
Since it hasn't been said yet, there's Venom and the other Marvel symbiotes. They've got that whole gimmick with a sentient alien organism combining with a human's body to grant them superpowers, and usually it's significant that the symbiote has its own personality and reasons for bonding with them.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.