[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yeah.This is neither funny or good anymore. Didn't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 520
Thread images: 42

File: rick-and-morty---header-147026.jpg (3MB, 2981x1750px) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty---header-147026.jpg
3MB, 2981x1750px
Yeah.This is neither funny or good anymore.

Didn't even laugh during this episode. Can Dan and Justin make this the last season. It just cant live up to the hype.
>>
Who cares? Stick to the main thread, you dumb faggot.
>>
I laughed a little when Rick made the finger gun and pretended to duck around the corners. Other than that it was pretty flat
>>
A hundred years Rick and Morty.
>>
>>94638274
Well everoyne at my lunch table wont stop talking about

I kind want them to stop and prove them wrong but they tell me no
>>
>>94638204
Mega?
>>
>>94638304
kek I know this is fake but it's so fucking believable and accurate
>>
>>94638204
>episode where rick criticizes a big intergalactic crime fighting organization IN THE EXACT WAY /CO/ WOULD HAVE IF IT WERE IN THE SAME SITUATION.
>"its complete shit guys"

sure bud.
>>
Even if ratings sucked this season it would still coast for another season or two on popularity alone.
>>
>guys look how unimpressed I am with this popular show
>I'm so cool
>>
For those who don't understand the heroes of color thing, the previous heroes that died were named after colors(Diablo Verde)
>>
>>94638204
justin pls
>>
>>94638372
That's such a stupid thing to assume. It's popular, so hating on it must be a fad of it's own. What the hell does that say about you if you think about it? Think about it. It's kinda a bluepilled way of thinking, y'know? Not even saying this ironically, completely serious.
>>
File: This.gif (243KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
This.gif
243KB, 500x281px
>>94638323
>>
Go to /trash/
>>
File: 1435507938612.jpg (12KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1435507938612.jpg
12KB, 284x284px
You can deny this as much as you want, but no one here predicted the plot twist this episode had
>>
File: excuse me, sir.jpg (70KB, 498x600px) Image search: [Google]
excuse me, sir.jpg
70KB, 498x600px
Rick is becoming too OP.
>>
>>94638397
wew you sure are deflecting
>>
>>94638304
kek
>>
Setup was a fairly weak parody, Dan Harmon projecting his annoyance with Marvel hype. I liked Rick's jealousy over Morty being the reason he was such an asshole, but there wasn't much buildup to that and I would've just accepted it as flanderized Rick (though he was debatably flanderized in other ways). Israel was the only markedly amusing joke.

Probably better than Wasteland and Pickle Rick, but not great.
>>
>>94638467
I don't understand how that is deflecting.
>>
>>94638397
calm down
>>
Is the co in /co/ a stand in for Complain?

I've seen Rick and Morty threads so fucking much in two days, I'm so sick of it. Why don't you take the assholes who praise 2003's Teen Titans and jerk each other off while you sob about women writers.
>>
Why are the troll morons always the ones spamming new threads? If you hate the show, why obsess so much?
>>
>>94638439
Rick is only OP with prep time and even then he was still almost killed
>>
>>94638204
Wait, who wrote this episode?
>Sarah Carbiener & Erica Rosbe
Wew lad, that explains it.
>>
>>94638514
Did you watch the whole episode? Turns out Rick didn't give a shit about Morty.
>>
>>94638426
Actually I did the second they found worldender dead
>>
>>94638552
Jesus fuck what
>>
>>94638204
I did laugh, but the Israel joke was a bridge too far, and the episode as a whole was really dark compared to all the others. Like, it tried to imitate Rick and Morty's past episodes by being all about how Rick is a dick, but it made Rick act out of character and tried to pretend it was because he was drunk. It wasn't anything like the Rick from S1 and S2.
>>
>>94638290
*97 years
>>
>>94638204

Shit episode, another movie ripoff but WAIT not just one but two this time showing how desperate they're getting to keep a story together for a episode.

Rick's a drunk being used as an actual joke for the whole episode in SEASON FUCKING THREE we know he's a drunk it can get a laugh but it can't carry an episode anymore it's been done.

Not gonna go into the rest but this one last thing, Summer knew exactly why the party at the end had happened was because Rick was shitfaced, Summer knows Rick better than Morty at this point going by the shit she does now. It's an unneeded line, don't know why they added it.
>>
>>94638552
Either you're quoting nobody or a mod / janitor is abusing their power by supporting anti-Rick & Morty shitposters by deleting posts supporting the show.
Either way, you're a cocksucker. The episode was no different than an episode from the last two seasons.
>>
>>94638545

I don't understand how I'm upset.

I don't understand how >>94638467 believes I'm deflecting.

Just stating that there is something deeply wrong with someone if they assume that any hate against Rick and Morty is due to it's popularity. It's like saying that hating McDonald's makes you a hipster.
>>
>>94638603
>>94638628
Sorry i dont know what the fuck that was.

I was linking to a bunch of posts on /tv/ that was claiming the episode was the best thing ever because of the israel joke, posts like

>Is this "our show"
>based rick!
>JEWS BTFO
>OMG FUCK YEAH

etc etc
>>
>>94638204
The train guy got majin Buud
>>
Jesus is reddit the site this whiny? Their flooding users can't hands criticism at all and always have to be bitches about ti
>>
>>94638671
Its not Rick and Morty's community.
Its a select group of snowflake fags on /co/ who can't stand it when something they don't like gets attention...
>>
>>94638426
>rick dissapear because he drank
didn't you see it coming?
kill yourself my man
Hell , i am sure one fag in /tv/ called it
>>
>>94638602
But that was revealing half of the plot twist
>>
where can i watch the new episode? it wasnt streamed online
>>
File: Jack think.gif (176KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jack think.gif
176KB, 500x400px
I think this episode really shows whats wrong with show, and its creators. I had fun with the wacky scifi adventures with the drunken Doc Brown/Marty thing. But now? This felt really lazy and phoned in. They did movie parodies before, but at least they were different spins. This was just "HEY REMEMBER AVENGERS? SAW? THEY SUCK! HEROES SUCK, NOTHING MATTERS" and so on. Add the poop jokes, the drunken ramblings about politics, and a Misterpoopybutthole stand in and it becomes really old hat. Moreover, this just feels like the creators want to kill off their own creation out of contempt or something. Im not going to blame female writers or reddit or some other dumb shit, but what the fuck happened?
>>
>>94638692
>criticism
"Its bad" is not criticism.
>>
>>94638552
>All posts defending episode were removed

Wtf happened?
>>
>>94638692
>Jesus is reddit the site this whiny? Their flooding users can't hands criticism at all and always have to be bitches about ti
>This fucking sentence
Holy shit
>>
>>94638618
>offended by Israel joke
>has clearly never watched Community

Ooof, does it hurt getting this triggered over a cartoon?
>>
You know, the episode that really brought me into the show was Rick Potion No. 9. What drove it home was that the show was willing to accept consequences and keep them somewhat canon without resorting to Status Quo.

The only other time this happens is when Beth and Jerry get a divorce, but it really has no significant impact on either Rick or Morty. Morty even just takes 1 episode to get over it.

I mean, I honestly haven't laughed since probably the Mr.Poopy Butthole episode either. Now it's just 'Look we're so Meta' the Cartoon.
>>
The only good thing about the episode is Ghost Train guy. Put him in a fucking comic book
>>
>>94638726
look at the numbers newfag redditor. They were from months ago
>>
>>94638718
looking for this too
>>
>>94638204
It was literally always trash
How is this news to you now?
IT WAS NEVER THAT GOOD
It was fun to watch when there was nothing else on, but by no means was it as great as the shills made it out to be

Not a hater, just a former fan
>>
>>94638618
Maybe because we don't know who rick completely is, he doesn't have to be the same character from past seasons because he still has a lot of development, he could of literally remained as an uncaring dick scientist but his character developed emotions.
>>
>>94638752
Wrong, you newfag redditor >>94638681
>>
>>94638426
Well givin the fact that you see worldenders dead body in the trailer you can suspect that rick was behind it. I was hoping that it wasn't rick but Birdperson 2.0 and Tammy but once it showed ricks face on the screen it was of course obvious
>>
>>94638726
Maybe self-deletion?
>>
>>94638752
Why tho
>>
>>94638768
>It was literally always trash
>Not a hater, just a former fan
I think you forgot what you were typing mid-shitpost
>>
>>94638204

shut the fuck up, wheres the mega?
>>
>>94638285
This.
>>
>>94638625
>another movie ripoff but WAIT not just one but two this time
The second episode did the same thing, this isn't anything new
>>
>make a behind-the-scenes sneak peak
>show your fans
>half-heartedly build up a said villain as badass
>kill him with all of his screen time being his death
>
>>
File: 1492136723757.png (58KB, 335x358px) Image search: [Google]
1492136723757.png
58KB, 335x358px
The show has been relying too much on DUDE GORE LMAO since the season 2 therapy episode instead of clever jokes.
>>
>>94638204
compare these trash new episodes with Total Rickall
Is not funny and it hurts
>>
ITT: angry edgy 12 year olds
>>
File: dawn.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dawn.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>94638204
>it's another "let's go to 4chan and talk shit on the show to fit in then go to reddit and praise it for upvotes" thread
>>
>>94638868
This
>>
>>94638868
Yep, your worst enemy. You're better than everyone here.
>>
>>94638853
We kind of expected that to happen but not in such a lackluster way.
>>
Well, I hope people still like the show enough to make lewds of the supernova lady. And probably her getting dicked by one million ants.
>>
>>94638879

>Post praising Rick and Morty
>normal

>Post hating Rick and Morty
>"he just hates it because it's popular!"
>"he just wants to fuck with us! He has an agenda!"
>>
>>94638868
More like
ITT:Redditors wih fedoras that think R&M is 2deep comedy
>>
>>94638813
this is all im here for, seriously, how long does it take to upload the new episode of the epidemik that is rik and morty

i love rik and morty but seriously, its bekome to popular

also harmons gonna get fired before season 4, its his kurse

tldr
WHERE THE FUK IS THE MEGA OR UPLOAD
>>
>>94638853
Could you really not tell that they were hyping him up as a joke? His death was literally in the trailer.
>>
>>94638849
Right but its getting old, no? References are one thing, but they're getting pretty dependent on them. Its not even all that clever of a parody
>>
>>94638719
Because it's funny you fucking retard. If rixty minutes was in season 3 edgy fags would bash it because all it did was show them watching TV.
>>
>>94638849
So Rick and Morty is essentially Robot Chicken in full 22 minute episodes now.

Fucking wonderful, should pander to reddit at least
>>
>>94638853

Rick and morty is the master of dropping interesting plotlines in the toilet.
>>
>>94638879
I want to cum in Dawn's hat.
>>
>>94638913
this
>>
The show is too far up it's own ass now. "Guardians of the Galaxy is for morons, but PICKLE RICK is for intellectuals."
>>
>>94638911
>I didn't laugh at it so none of you should have
>Its bad because I said its bad
>Its was written by a woman so it has to be bad
>I liked it when it was just a movie rip off, but now its a movie rip off
>>
File: 1500194291882.png (868KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500194291882.png
868KB, 554x400px
>>94638862
The set up to that episode is funnier than anything else in the second half of season 2 and all of season 3 so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbVvF5wWqf0

Wow! Actual jokes! An interesting sci-fi premise! Sitcom tropes being turned on their head! Not predictable! All of the shit we've been watching Rick and Morty for but haven't gotten in years!
>>
mega

:^)
>>
>>94638810
I like trashy shows.
Thats why I like Mike tyson mysteries so much
R&M was in the exact same spectrum of entertainment
>>
>>94638977
Ahh all just lame excuses to fuck with someone for having a different opinion
>>
>>94638372
But that's what the epsiode is about.
>>
>>94638719
Yeah if they actually made good commentary about heroes instead of good and evil don't exist and Rick could solve all there problems if he wanted but worst of all was making all those heroes shitty people with issues instead of acting developing them really killed the episode
>>
>>94638204

If you don't like it, stop watching it. Leave the rest of us to enjoy this show.
>>
>>94638204
nobody cares what you have to say unless what you have to say is where the mega is
>>
This is the only episode I didn't like.
>>
>Rick, Morty and Summer are in post-apocolypti- lol naw, Rick, Morty and Summer are just dealing with Mommy and Daddy don't <3 eachother anymore

>Rick is a Pickle, but really it's an action episode where they end up somehow at a vaguely Eastern European location for no fucking reason

>Rick actully has to Team Up with other People to take down a- naw never mind it's just a Rick is being an asshole episode.
>>
>>94638933
>Resorts to name calling
Look, you can have fun with the show, Im not going to stop you. But dont be a faggot about it when someone has a conflicting opinion. You can switch around whatever episodes you want into whatever season, doesnt change the fact that this episode fucking sucked compared to the others
>>
>>94638970
>The show is too far up it's own ass now.
Are you people ACTUALLY on crack?

>"Guardians of the Galaxy is for morons, but PICKLE RICK is for intellectuals."
RICK, you know, the synical suicidal drunk, was the one implying that AVENGERS was for morons.

Name one point where the show implies its superior to another show or ANYTHING?
>>
>>94638744
>The only other time this happens is when Beth and Jerry get a divorce, but it really has no significant impact
Dude it's only episode 4. Morty literally went on a killing spree over it, then went to therapy, and the next episode Rick's forced to hang out with Jerry for some reason, you don't think the divorce storyline is fucking over do you?
>>
>>94638927
>>>/pol/
>>
>>94638945
>interesting plotline
>"hurr he's a badasss villain"
>>
>>94639065
t.triggered
>>
>>94639009
True.
>>
You know, I hate these fags who are constantly shitposting and hating on the show.
But the one funny thing to me is when they over-analyze the show and try to imply that the show is trying to be deep or that the creators see the show as superior to others. Its just a dumb fucking cartoon. The characters in the show practically say as much in some episodes. If you think its not funny, stop watching, you fucking autists. What do you gain from coming here and crying about it like children other than making yourself look like fags?
>>
Can we have all rick and morty threads moved to Trash?
>>
>>94638862
>We'll never get a Total Rickall tier episode agian
>>
>>94638467
That's not what deflecting means, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>94639113
>But the one funny thing to me is when they over-analyze the show and try to imply that the show is trying to be deep or that the creators see the show as superior to others.

Isn't it? Have you seen the interviews with Dan Harmon?
>>
>>94639113
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>94639128
In a thread for the last episode, you fags were calling Total Rickall a shit tier episodes.
>>
>>94639113
being contrarian makes people feel better about the fact that their genuine opinions, and furthermore they themselves, are super fucking uninteresting
>>
I just want to point out that the Top Reddit comment is "RICK AND JERRY NEXT WEEK!"

Even they disliked the episode enough to just start looking forward to the next one.
>>
So let me get this straight, calling out a genuinely shit episode of a once stronger show is now shitposting? Christ, go to tumblr or reddit if you want a goddamn hugbox. At least encourage a creator to do better. Because its adamantly clear they dont care anymore
>>
what the fuck's going on with this show
>>
>>94639065
>/pol/
>arguing shit in favor of Israel
reddit.
>>
>>94639150
Where Harmon's head is at when he writes a characters dialogue or the plot or whatever is of no importance to me. I watch the show for the show, not to find some hidden message from the creator. And while what he says could be true for all I know, it could also be bullshit that he HAS to say because he knows people are going to ask.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (95KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
95KB, 1366x768px
I think the show is a mixed bag, there's some really good stuff and there's some pretty mediocre stuff in there. It just depends on the episode.

Still though I have some pretty big respect for the Season 2 finale, I was actually pretty impressed with the ending.
>>
>>94639161
>>94622954
>ctrl + f "total rickall"
>no results

A Rick and Morty fag is a lying redditor? Who would have known, jeez.
>>
>>94639162
Or maybe (get ready for this) some people actually don't like every episode of Rick and Morty. Bevause not everyone has the same opinions as you.
>>
>>94639266
What part of "last episode" did you not understand? Was it the "last" part? Do I need to teach you what the meaning of the word "last" is?
>>
>>94639261
I wished the Pickle Rick thing was how he going to escape prison instead of the shitty Pickle Rick episode we got.
>>
So I'm guessing they are just running with the first scripts those ladies submitted and didn't have them write fresh ones.

That's horrible.
>>
>All these people complaining about plots being heavily referential to films
>Nevermind how much the show has done this before with Titanic, The Purge, Inception, Nightmare on Elm Street, Lawnmower Man, Jurassic Park, Fantastic Voyage, Jack and the Beanstalk, Needful Things, The Thing, etc.

But ayyy women are writing it now so it's shit!
>>
Why did she kill million ant man?
It makes no sense.
>>
>>94639294
Episode 4 was the last episode, you dingbat.
>>
>>94638933
No, Rixty Minutes was actually funny.
>>
>>94639313
yeah and why did no one care that million ants killed ghost train
>>
if rick and morty makes you feel bad about yourself or any opinions you hold, or makes you feel the need to defend yourself or any opinions you hold then congratulations, the show has done exactly what it intends to do and you or the opinions you hold are pure shit
>>
>>94639320
Episode 4 is the CURRENT EPISODE you inbred twelve year old cumstain.
>>
>>94639288
im not talking about people who dont like this episode. im talking about people who gripe that r&m is the shittiest cartoon of all time and should be cancelled mid-season
>>
>>94639307
which was a reference to lawnmower man? Please don't say the simulation episode. Literally all they have in common is that they are simulations.
>>
So far I'm ranking them
1 > 4 > 3 > > > 2

I really liked the concept of drunk Rick becoming the villain and the episode being a series of increasingly dangerous and ridiculous trials the group has to deal with. We got a little bit of that but most of it was just the Vindicators arguing over nothing to set up for this Morty conflict (which at least led to a pretty good joke at the end).

For such a fun and creative setup it really squandered its potential with all the verbal conflict over basically nothing. I couldn't even find myself caring about the Vindicators because it was obvious that from the moment the first one died they were all going to be picked off one by one. As it is their characters were intentionally cliches and didn't even really even stick to their one-sided personalities (ants guy talking about the value of life and being a hero when he killed a guy like 3 minutes before), so simply put there's not really a reason to care.

It doesn't really matter to me if the characters are cliche or not as long as the episode isn't pushing their boring characters into the spotlight and continuously pointing out how boring and cliche everything is. It should have just been silly fun and action the whole way, they could've summed up the Morty bit in a fraction of the time.

That being said, I thought the episode was decent. Outside of the wasted potential I don't feel too strongly about it either way. Wasn't as amazing as it could've been, but it had some good jokes.
>>
>>94638204
The new writers just aren't in sync with the comedic sensibilities that made the show so good in the first place. I could excuse Pickle Rick and the Mad Max ep because while they were different I still liked them, but this one felt so... flat. Like, no comedic timing and no passion.

I still want the show to keep going though, S3E1 was so good that it's obvious the original writers haven't lost their groove. The next episode is going to be great because it's written by Ryan Ridley, then everybody will forget about the more lackluster content.
>>
>GOD! I HATE THIS FUCKING SHOW! ITS SO BAD NOW!
>BUT I'M GOING TO KEEP WATCHING IT AND TALKING ABOUT IT
>>
>>94639327
Ghost Train was a cuck and the world is better off without him
>>
>>94639186
why don't you stay there, then
>>
>>94639313
she's just evil now. rick fucking broke her the way he breaks everything.
>>
Look at the new writers past credits. They are all hacks from kids shows
>>
>>94639302
women wouldn't have the knowledge or the balls to make a joke about (((our greatest ally))) retard. calm down.
>>
>>94639358

Just a guess, but maybe the one called Lawnmower Dog?
>>
>>94639358
Lawnmower Dog
>>
>>94639307
The difference is that those episodes, except the Purge one, where trying to subvert the plot of the those movies instead of just placing the characters in the same plot and having the same events commence.
>>
WHY IS THERE NO LINK YET?
>>
>>94639380
Even evil people are supposed to act somewhat rationally
>>
>>94639363
you're wrong
>>
File: Rick_Sanchez.png (693KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rick_Sanchez.png
693KB, 848x1080px
OP really wants to convince you rick and morty is bad due to his childish inability to respect opinions of others, but also due to his own insecurity - he exaggerates how bad it was because he also wants to convince himself that it was terrible
>>
For fuck's sake, this is the show that made me WANT to become an animator. How did it get so bad?
>>
>>94639404
a bad guy(woman) killing a good guy isn't acting rationally?

are you fucking stupid or something?
>>
>>94639123
>directing political discourse to the political discourse board

Fella, this is where we jerk each other off about cartoons and capeshit -- not about Jews and Palestinians.
>>
>>94639394
Oh? Which Saw movie features the villain setting up the traps only because he was black out drunk and doesn't actually remember how the traps work? Oh, was it the Saw movie that featured all those superpowered victims? Or maybe it was the one were Jigsaw brought his grandson along.
>>
>>94639313
She probably figured that he would have said what happened (how they killed Ghost Train etc) and she killed him so he wouldn't talk combined with the general fucked up state they were all in due to Rick's SAW games

>>94639327
Ghost Train was the one who attacked first no? Still they were probably more alright with since it was more in defense (but they went overboard then again they were secret lovers so they probably figured "fuck it" by that point)
>>
>>94639065
>/pol/ liking Israel
Is this your first fucking week on this website?
>>
>>94639407
What am I wrong about?
>>
>>94639437
this show's shitty animation made you want to be an animator?
>>
>>94639338
It was current episode when it was airing an hour ago. Now it's the last episode because there's this concept called "time" that retarded R&M fans apparently don't understand.
>>
>>94639390
>>94639391
despite the name of the episode, it had very little in common with the movie
>>
>>94639437
Because ever since the show got female writers some people worked really hard to convince you that it became bad in 4chan
>>
>>94639394
Oh, yeah, I remember when, in Mad Max, they formed a society and all got along at the end because a scientist used a rock to give them electricity.

The Avengers/Guardians and Saw also totally play out the same way this episode did, didn't they?
>>
>>94639419
You're a fag living in Israel whose convinced your homeland welcomes your kind, you've been hospitalized numerous times for depression, and you refuse to leave even though everyone's made it clear you're a negative idiot no one wants here. You're in NO position to psychoanalyze anybody else, and you're so spineless and sensitive that YOU can't respect other people's opinions over a cartoon you think is brilliant no matter what.
>>
>>94639441
It's not rational when they're your lover.
I'm surprised you didn't pick that up.
>>
>>94639452
everything. just pick something at random. You are wrong about it
>>
>>94639456
So you don't understand what context is.
>>
>>94639363
>The next episode is going to be great because it's written by Ryan Ridley, then everybody will forget about the more lackluster content.
We can only hope.
>>
>>94638285
I liked that part too
>>
>>94639462
you're working awfully hard on proving them wrong
>>
>>94639437
AHAHAHA what the fuck? Out of every show on the fucking planet this garbage tweened animation is what made you want to become an animator? Holy fuck
>>
>>94639453
No, I just liked the story and the overall zaniness that comes with animation.
>>
>>94639473
I was never hospitalized for depression, wtf are you talking about and why are you making random assumptions about my life
>>
>>94639419
>but also due to his own insecurity
so everyone of your post?
>GUISE PLS IS UR OPINION PLS LOVE R&M TRUST THE NORMIES . THEY LOVE IT SO THE SHOW IS GOOD!!
>>
Someone lick me
>>
>>94639482
How about you pick one of my points since you're the one who cared enough to reply.
>>
>>94639445
Jigsaw is passed out during most of the movies. The superhero angle isn't used to the subvert anything and the characters die for pretty much the same reasons Saw victims die in Saw movies. And in Saw 2 a relative of Jigsaw was in on the traps and was the last person to survive the movie.
>>
>>94639477
wait. you think having fucked someone means it's rational to let them live/keep them around if they might try to stop you?

just what is it you think sex is you god damned virgin
>>
File: 1502073223059.gif (393KB, 1000x548px) Image search: [Google]
1502073223059.gif
393KB, 1000x548px
>>94639510
Nope. everyone should just have their own opinions about the show and stop getting mad over people who disagree with them about a fucking cartoon
>>
>>94639456
Christ, you are clearly on the spectrum.
>>
>>94639360

1>3>2>4

I think this episode had a lot of potential, but didn't actually hit the mark as far as execution. The characters felt hollow, and their deaths and dramas fell flat as a result.
It felt like they were going for a similar thing as the Meeseeks episode, where the actual adventure is lame and unsatisfying, but it's lame and unsatisfying in weird and interesting ways and there's an interesting story going on underneath. But it didn't get to that second part in this one. It feels like they got as far as the general situation but didn't manage to make it work.
>>
File: 1497675761841.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1497675761841.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>94639544
>2>4
>>
>>94639472
They did reform society at the end of Mad Max 4.
>>
>>94639453
>>94639507
how old are you? honest question?
>>
>>94639538
Ah yes, that's all it was.
You're such a faggot.
>>
>>94639590
lmao
>>
>>94639522

Way to prove you never watched them. Amanda isn't his fucking relative, and he was concious in the first, just pretending to be dead. He's also very concious in every movie he's alive in.
>>
>>94639522
Holy christ, are you fucking retarded?

>Jigsaw is passed out during most of the movies.
Because he was a drunk who drank so much he blacked out and had no actual intention of killing anyone?

>The superhero angle isn't used to the subvert anything and the characters die for pretty much the same reasons
First one died because he had a jetpack and tried to fly out of the room. Don't think anyone in Saw had a jetpack?
Second one died because he selected the wrong planet on the hologram. I don't think Jigsaw has holograms?
I don't remember the Saw movie where a man made out of a million ants jumps down the throat of a black ghost and makes him explode from the inside.
Do you really want me to go on?
>>
File: IMG_3573.jpg (26KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3573.jpg
26KB, 214x317px
I hear that Dan Harmon hates the MCU after working on Doctor Strange and this episode of Rick and Morty was just venting his frustration at them.
>>
>>94639544
They were supposed to feel hollow, that was the entire point Rick was making, that they were all shallow one-dimensional generic hero types
>>
>>94639327
Becasue Million Ants is a top tier husbando.
>>
>>94639503
He probably means it made him want to be a writer. Which is ironic because adult animation is the only part of the industry where you can realistically get into writing without already being an art person.

>>94639509
You clearly fucking want people to have an interest in your life if you feel the need to attach your "brand" to all of your 4chan posts.
>>
>>94639544
I'd still rate this higher, because it at least had an interesting premise, even if it didn't execute on it perfectly.

I really loved the throwaway characters, especially One Million Ants, Ghost Train, and the cyborg croc. They reminded me of the kind of one-off interesting shit that just gets thrown in, which populated a lot of the interesting world of Rick and Morty in earlier seasons. Characters like Krombopulos Michael, Adolf Lincler, Shleemypants, Bird Person, etc.
>>
>>94639487
More like you suck at proper grammar.

Anyway idiot, I took at look at the last times "Total Rickall" was ever mentioned on /co/ and I barely see any posts calling it bad. So you're a lying redditor.

https://desuarchive.org/co/search/text/rickall/

>>94639540
And you're clearly a woman, resulting to insults instead of proving me wrong.
>>
>>94639666
>Adolf Lincler
Aberadolf

>>94639673
>(You)
>>
>>94639666
They're really good at making interesting things and not using them to their full potential.
>>
>>94639673
yo, if you resort of calling people "a woman" as an insult you need to get the fuck off of the internet and seek professional help. not trying to be insulting here but you really do need help.
>>
>>94639365
Would you rather people call it shit when they havent seen it retard?
>>
>>94639673
>I'm so autistic I searched for the mention of an episode title in previous threads to prove I was right in an internet argument about a show I hate
Does your mommy know you're on the computer so late?
>>
>>94638576

It's "funny" to spam meme threads constantly, is probably the thought process.
>>
>>94639724
you sound mentally ill
>>
>>94639709
>i just want to have an identity.
You don't understand the culture here. This isn't Reddit, we don't want identity and continuity with earning things. Identity is meaningless, your ideas are what matter.
>>
>>94639223
No you don't understand. Everything is a shitpost now. Your post was a shitpost/ This is a shitpost. Every reply in this thread is a shitpost. Every thread on this board is a shitpost. Every board on this site is just a nonstop infinite climax of shitposts.
>>
>>94639715
>People should force themselves to watch things they hate
Kill yourself
>>
>>94639707
>not trying to be insulting here
nigga this is 4chan
>>
I enjoyed the first two s3 eps. This one was just kinda bland and humorless.
>>
Not one of their best but it was decent, it wasn't shit like pickle rick at least
>>
>>94639302
There was an interview I saw about the Wasteland episode. Apparently the writers script was almost entirely trashed and was rewritten in the group session they have
>>
>>94639637

There's a difference between something feeling intentionally hollow, and just feeling hollow.
>>
>>94639789
people complain about you cause you're a fag desu
>>
File: 1500515007979.png (25KB, 181x168px) Image search: [Google]
1500515007979.png
25KB, 181x168px
>>94638204
>the base is located on
>my balls!

Whoa ho, Rick's done it again!
Season 2 was a half assed piece of shit that got fucked over by trying to make Rick this troubled god above all, but this is somehow even worse.
>>
>>94639780
No there isn't, you dumb cunt.

>>94639789
Kill yourself, you attention whore tripfag
>>
>>94639789
the other option is that people complain about you because you suck
>>
>>94639753
Right, because its better to make opinions about things you didnt see.
>>
>>94638204
I noticed the writers at the beginning of the episode were both women. Tried to hold back my misogyny, thinking, "It'll be funny!" But yeah, it really wasn't. Laughed at the three-pointer thing.

It's like, they put together an alright story, some neat characters, good designs, and I like the Saw shit -- love me some Saw shit -- but it just wasn't funny.

That after credits gag was also really mediocre.
>>
>>94639757
The first one was good, except that it did a lot of world-changing stuff and the only part that mattered was the divorce.

>>94639789
Social norms are different in different communities. We all have identities outside of here, but this place is different.
>>
>>94639637
But I think that the point >>94639544 was trying to make, and the point I was making (>>94639360) was that it's alright to have the cliches/parodies as long as they're kept interesting and entertaining. He mentioned the Meeseeks episode where it seems to have a boring exterior, but that there's more going on once you get deeper into the episode. I feel that this episode lacked much beyond the "look at these cliches" stage, which would have even been fine for me if they didn't hog the spotlight like they did.
>>
>>94639814
Why would someone who already hates the show need an opinion about a new episode?
If you hate the show, why the fuck watch it?
Other than to upset yourself like a fucking retard.
>>
>>94639622
>Way to prove you never watched them

>impling that's a bad thing
>>
WHERES THE MEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>94639802
Cool opinion

>>94639808
Not cool, telling others to suicide because they made a bunch of posts in 4chan you don't like is not only childish and mean, it's also retarded. learn to deal with the fact some people are going to post things you don't like without telling them to suicide

>>94639813
Cool opinion
>>
File: IMG_0362.jpg (97KB, 1004x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0362.jpg
97KB, 1004x1024px
>>94638577
He was black drunk and had a nights prep time.

He wasn't that op before
>>
>>94639789
Who is this "you?" I've never once screeched about normies.

And get the fuck over yourself, you're not Banksy
>>
>>94639816
I can absolutist agree the credits gag was garbage, might be the worst the show's done so far
>>
>>94639627
Not that anon, but do those differences actually add anything? Are they actually clever, or are they just different from the literal saw movies?
>>
>>94639816
Oh yeah, the Morty punch card was funny.
>>
>>94639854
lmao a literal "i ain't even mad" post
>>
Where are the lewds of space chick
>>
>>94639885
The only thing that could make this interesting.
>>
>>94639833
Because maybe someone liked a previous season? Dont think too hard champ, Im sure things will work out for you
>>
>>94639835

Well he wants to make a comparison he should get it right.
>>
>>94639307
To be fair the Titanic parody episode was fucking awful.
>>
>>94639622
>Amanda isn't his fucking relative
Accomplice, whatever. My point is that Morty being around isn't a unique aspect to the episode.

>and he was concious in the first, just pretending to be dead.
Being passed on the floor is the opposite of conscious.

>He's also very concious in every movie he's alive in.
While the current events of the movie are happening, no. In flashbacks, yes (outside of the first one).

>>94639627
>playing the semantic game
Trying to escape, getting a puzzle wrong, victims trying to kill each other for personal reasons. Same exact reasons.
>>
>>94638204
I enjoyed it. Go back to your family guy if you need constant stimulation like that. This had some good character development. Last time they killed the family it didn't mean shit to me. Maybe if they built up the characters their deaths at the end of the season might come as something more than "whoa, they're dead now i guess"
>>
>>94638204
The "every tenth adventure" card at the beginning got a solid laugh out of me... that was the last one of the episode
>>
>>94639808
>No there isn't, you dumb cunt.

So I guess The Room is a comedic masterpiece then, since there's no difference between intentional and unintentional humour.
>>
>>94639928
>You're mother never loved you
>>
>>94639916
The Room IS a comedic masterpiece.
>>
>>94639893
only thing that's changed is that morty, beth, and summer are becoming more fleshed out and fuller characters, everything else, literally everything else, is in the exact same vein as the first two season. any changes you perceive are your imagination.
>>
>>94639894

Well all I know is that you're intimately familiar with Saw lore. Was it worth it?
>>
The Logic cameo was so forced and cringy. This show is so annoying about its celebrity guests. Still better than the pretentious Susan Sarandon shit show they ran last week.
>>
Wow.

I thought the first episode was pretty good, and the second was all right, the third episode wasn't funny but it explored Rick and Beth's dysfunction well enough that I didn't mind.

But this latest episode was just bad. Like, just plain bad.
>>
>>94639911
well you probably should have continued watching the episode then, there was a lot of funny stuff after that
>>
>>94639898

Oh wow, I'd actually forgotten all about that.
>>
Why was episode 1 so good but episodes 2-4 ended up being so shit?

What changed over the last 4 months?
>>
>>94639453
>>94639503

Can you please explain "bad animation"? You idiots say this all the time. The animation in this show, while not mind bending, it's certainly above average and has only gotten better.

>inb4 "muh flash animation" meme and "tweeing", that's not what tweening means you retards
>>
One of my biggest gripes with the episode is that it felt so castrated compared to other R&M episodes. They killed off 4 of the characters they introduced but even then it felt like they were doing it out of obligation, like every time a character died it was just trying to move the plot along.

The moment drunk Rick was in control, shit should've gotten wild and crazy. Stuff like the basketball and Isreal gag were fine but I imagine a lot more from a game of death than just "do this mundane thing or you die".

The last trial with Morty is a good example. When Morty stepped onto it, I half expected that the bomb countdown would start and Rick would say something like "Oh thank god" since it would mean he wasn't jealous of Morty. Then it strapped him in and I expected it'd be something like they have to do a final dangerous trial to save Morty. But in the end there was really no danger or action to it, which is weird because that was the exact opposite of what the episode set up.
>>
>>94639992

Gee, I dunno anon, it's almost like TV is a business and drawing in an audience with a killer first episode is a really high priority resulting in that episode getting a disproportionate amount of time and attention.
>>
>>94639975
I did, there were a few more moments that got a smirk out of me, but nothing to write home about
>>
>>94639992
>he thinks cartoons are produced in less than 4 months
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>94639686
>No rebuttal
Of course. Give me another sarcastic (You) response to show how much you actually care.

>>94639707
I heard hot water bottles help with period cramps. Invest in one?

>>94639716
>taking two seconds to see if that anon was right about people hating on the episode
>turns out he was wrong and it's actually one of the better received episodes, proving he was liar
>Rick and Morty fag somehow finds a way to get angry at me DEFENDING her favorite show
Women, amirite? I sure wish lobotomy was still a thing.
>>
why is noob noob just Mr. Poopybutthole
>>
>>94639994

>being so new that he doesn't know about extensions that allow you to see deleted posts

Wow.
>>
>>94639445
Jesus, do you know what "subvert" means?

This is basically Saw V wherein the traps are all designed in such a way to where the team is supposed to work together in order for everyone to survive, but instead backstab one another and end up all dying.

There is no subversion here.
>>
>>94639592
20 years old. Yeah, yeah, I'm a ware of space, but my original plan was to work as a translator for the Army, but health issues happened and now I'm disqualified from enlisting.
>>
>>94640004
Anyone have the dancing but and Rick webm vs the anime one?
>>
>>94638204
this episode was my favorite of all seasons. Naming the jew and exposing the sjws about how dumb they are 10/10
>>
>>94640020
Because Justin Roiland has like, 3 or 4 voices that he can do and that's it
>>
So then /co/, where's the Million Ant Man tentacle porn?
>>
>>94640063
>>94640020
I'm not even talking the voice, the design is even the same
>>
>>94640071
Because he was a one off nothing of a character.
>>
>>94638204
Rick is OP as fuck

In the last 2 seasons he was powerful but he still got into situations he couldn't find the way out of.

The one where Fart saved his ass for example
The purging episode Rick would have gotten his ass kicked if Summer hadn't helped him

Now he just easily blows through any problem, he took down the main villain and almost eliminated a Super Hero team

He went from being a pickle that could only move its mouth to an unstoppable killing machine that took out a compound full of Russian agents

He took down the Galactic Federation and got rid of Jerry

They need to dial him back a notch; lately Rick is so invincible that it's starting to take away any suspense when he can just whiff through any fucking problem like it was nothing
>>
>>94640019
seriously dude, help is available, hell, even just getting out of your mom's basement and interacting with others in a public setting will improve your mental health and quality of life immeasurably
>>
>>94640007
>The moment drunk Rick was in control, shit should've gotten wild and crazy. Stuff like the basketball and Isreal gag were fine but I imagine a lot more from a game of death than just "do this mundane thing or you die".
Yeah, something like the basketball gag might have landed better as a break from the norm. Instead it was just more of the same.

Even if all the trails were all as anticlimactic as they were, just anything more to make it interesting. Some greater stakes, to heighten the absurdity of doing such mundane trials.

Instead it just felt kind of awkward, like a party got hijacked by a guy going through his vacation slides, and you're not even glued naked to a wheelchair to spice it up, the only obstacle is being too polite to leave.
>>
File: 1499108606864.png (616KB, 760x746px) Image search: [Google]
1499108606864.png
616KB, 760x746px
>>94639992
Episode one was written by a veteran R&M/ Channel 101 writer, and a man at that. It's a structurally sound episode (outside of the c-137 stuff, I feel like that could have been a great b-plot if they invested more time into it, but it ended up as shallow fan-service), is clever and has some funny jokes.

Episodes 2, 3 and 4 were written by women, most not having much prior experience writing for television or being a funny human being. With retarded shit put in for clear political reasons ("How could Worldender do this to his own men? And women?" and "Wong is a racist name for an Asian character")) and forcing memes (PICKLE RICK!), it shows the lack of creativity in the female mind outside of very simplistic humor and pushing agendas.
>>
>the only one you wanted to see die a terrible death did die
REEEEE
>>
>>94639900

There's a big difference, you're just trying to play semantics yourself. Jigsaw isn't passed out, he took a drug to slow his heart rate to appear dead and he's concious the whole time. Proven with the shocks at certain times. Also he is concious the entire time in part 2 and 3, no flashbacks. The flashbacks are in the movies he's dead in.

Finally Amanda and Morty are completely different in how their mentors treat them. If you've actually seen the movies that would be obvious.
>>
>>94640107
the thing tho, the thing you are either willfully ignoring or just glossing over, is that for rick, the banal and mundane is the worst thing he can imagine.
>>
>>94640137
Fucking this.
>>
>>94639955

Yes. Was a tradition with my wife every Halloween back in college.
>>
>>94640171

Yeah, and? That doesn't make the episode's execution any more interesting. It's a good-on-paper concept that didn't quite deliver.
>>
>>94639736

You sound really really new.
>>
>>94640137
>simplistic humor
>pushing agendas

You mean all comedy writing on TV in general?
>>
File: smuganimegirl2q.jpg (26KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
smuganimegirl2q.jpg
26KB, 400x343px
>>94638768
why is /co/ so predictable
>praise show when it comes out and has a niche audience
>show gets noticed and becomes popular
>"IT WAS NEVER GOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE"

never change
>>
>>94640272
It's like I'm really on /v/
>>
>>94640105
I'm not him.
But:
seriously dude, help is available
There's lots of menstral relief aids available.
>>
I sure would love to share my opinion of this episode!

Does anyone have a fucking mega link?
I'm jumping around threads and all I've found is a shit quality youtube link
>>
File: average rick and morty fan.png (170KB, 1243x752px) Image search: [Google]
average rick and morty fan.png
170KB, 1243x752px
>>94640105
>can't even come up with a funny way to roast me after getting proven wrong several times

This, gentlemen, is what happens when a women hits a dead end. She's the exact audience Rick and Morty appeals to now.
>>
>>94640218
>oh look at me, I'm happily married to a woman I love and with whom I share precious memories
IF YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME, JUST SAY IT ALREADY
AT LEAST I DON'T LIKE SAW
>>
>>94640300
>Does anyone have a fucking mega link?
There's one floating around.
I thought it was ok.

I don't see why people are getting upset.
>>
>>94640272
>>94640284
>It's a "people realise that 4chan is a hipster site
>>
>>94638204
>Yeah.This is neither funny or good anymore.

It hadn't been from the pilot, faggot.
>>
>>94640307
Get help
>>
File: 3464363534.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3464363534.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>94638204
>live on the west coast
>searching google for a site link
>find a link to the site
>get excited and don't check the episode out
>rush into my kitchen and make dinner to eat while I watch it
>finally finish dinner
>it was clickbait
>actually just an episode from season 1
>mfw I made pasta so I have to eat it now or else it won't taste as good later
>mfw
>>
>>94640321
I wouldn't say I'm upset, I'm just really picky about resolution quality. 360p is below my cutoff point.
>>
>>94640266
Pretty much.

I've said this before; men can be bad comedy writers, but ALL women are bad comedy writes.
>>
Episode was fine
Stop taking a fucking cartoon seriously
Stop hating women
>>
>>94638204
If you want to see it is on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A76sorHqJ0
>>
>>94640302
i'm not trying to roast you anymore, i'm honestly concerned. you clearly need help and aren't receiving it.
>>
>>94640137

I really wished our society weren't in the process of being forced to believe that women are funny.
>>
>>94640352
I mean about the episode.

I don't know why the content has people upset.

I have been drinking tonight though.
>>
>>94640362
>Episode was fine
no it wasn't
is not even a little close to the first s3 episode or season 1
>>
>>94640352
>360p
Jesus christ what an entitled little shit
>>
>>94640372
>i'm not trying to roast you anymore
That's a relief, you were doing terrible.
>>
>>94640373
you should have wished for grammar lessons instead
>>
>still no mega

the fuck
>>
So I don't remember the first Vindicators at all, was I supposed to? I assumed this was a callback to some other episode but I can't for the life of me remember anything about any of them. It was on my mind all episode
>>
>>94640385
Yes it was. Fuck you all are insufferable
>>
>>94639856
he IS the smartest man in the universe
>>
>>94640421

You caught me, I made a typo, congrats on calling that out.
Women still aren't funny.
>>
>>94640427
welcome to the internet and young white men in general
>>
>>94638204
guess what.

i still like the show and not only am i going to watch it because i like it, but now i get to watch it and like it to spite you.
>>
Delivery was still good.

but it feels like this was one of those episodes they worked a long time on and it doesn't show.
>>
>>94640337

Treat your autism, friendo, it was a joke.
>>
>>94640458
the end with the party and the cameo was just not good, aside from rick's failing to even remember that janitor.
>>
>>94640362

Okay, you think it was fine, care to create actual discussion around that beyond a shrugging statement?
See, that's the problem. Easy to keep a thread going on criticisms, but unless you have anything positive to add you're basically just telling everyone to stop having fun because you have no use for the thread.
>>
File: 0d0.jpg (107KB, 680x846px) Image search: [Google]
0d0.jpg
107KB, 680x846px
>>94638204
What do you want, dude? Like seriously, wtf. That was a quality episode. It was Harmon-Classic-High-Concept. It had some funny stuff. The whole Rick as Jigsaw concept was absurd in a good way. Yall just being haters.
>>
>>94638860
>been relying too much
>since one episode ago
>>
>>94638204
I liked this episode. it was far better than the past 2
>>
File: 1493274496173.jpg (66KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493274496173.jpg
66KB, 640x960px
>watch episode
>it's a'ight
>wonder why /co/ hates it

oh right, it shits on superheroes and capeshit
>>
>>94640456
>but now i get to watch it and like it to spite you.
Pretty pathetic desu
>>
>>94640517
nah. pickle rick was a bit better if only because the whole thing worked, while the ending of this was kind of flat.
>>
>>94639006
"That's not the case because I said so"
>>
File: 1389741912589.jpg (47KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1389741912589.jpg
47KB, 625x626px
>>94640453
>young white men
>>
>>94640399
motherfucker i was downloading .rm episodes of futurama on 14.4kbps dialup back before you were a gleam in your uncle's eye. i figure i paid my dues.
>>
>>94639856
It's entirely possible worldeater and the vindicators just aren't that powerfull. I mean, the entire reason they had rick there was some gun turrets that he litterally just pressed a button to get rid of.
And they even established that 3 of them died in the adventure they had without him. I think the vindicators and their rogues are just small time players with good PR
>>
It would have been funnier if the crocodile made it through the whole ordeal without ever being in danger.
>>
>>94640515

kek
season 2, i think he means the relationship counselling ep
>>
>>94638333
dude nice trips!
>>
>>94640522
don't forget it was written by women, the natural enemy of all basement dwelling nerds everwhere

and there was someone bitching about rick not having a positive opinion of isreal as well lmao
>>
(you) if you agree
>>
>>94640460
Get help
>>
File: 628-nelson.jpg (44KB, 628x387px) Image search: [Google]
628-nelson.jpg
44KB, 628x387px
>>94640456
>"spiting" people on an anonymous anime image-board
>thinking anyone would care outside of making fun of your pathetic existence
Let's do that right now! HA HA!
>>
>>94639856

I guess he would have been killed by Concerto if Jaguar didn't happen to show up. He even told Morty that it looked like the end.
>>
>>94640539
good bait for a shit target or shit bait because the target is shit? you be the judge
>>
>>94640307

I'm sure you'll find someone who enjoy your hobby together, anon.
>>
>lets have a character growth episode
>haha no we're not doing that gotcha!

next episode

>lets have a character growth episode
>haha no we're not doing that gotcha!
>>
>>94640524
This whole thread's people screaming about cartoon politics. Calling something pathetic in this situation is dum
>>
>>94638747
He is just John Stewart Green Lantern
>>
>>94638719
I think the issue is so far is that they seem to be playing it too safe, which was an issue towards the tail end of season 2 as well. You add that in with new writers who are still getting uncomfortable with the characters and it makes the writing very stiff as the new writers just seem to be keeping them at their very basic personality wise and don't seem to be taking any chances or any ambiguity with their motivations.

While I think it's a weak start, I think there is a lot of potential as/if the writers become more comfortable with the characters. Thankfully Ryan Ridley is the writer for next week's episode and I think that'll be a nice change of pace from the new writers.
>>
>rick has a negative view of israel
>makes sure people know its not a jew thing

was that supposed to be a joke?
Was there even a joke, what does israel have to do with that at all.
>>
>>94640458
>Delivery was still good
Was it? In season 1 it was joke joke joke joke one after another. They were interested in trying to make you laugh from the unexpected nature of the plots.

By season 3 there's way less jokes and none of them are hitting hard, and the plots are more standard and predictable. It was better when they were telling several jokes and if one didn't hit, there could be something right after that could make you bust a gut laughing.

It's like Classic Simpsons vs Zombie Simpsons.
>>
>>94640612
more the setup was creative and a lot of "oh thats why" moments.
>>
>>94640612
it's nothing like that your perceptions are warped because of a need to be contrarian or nostalgia.
>>
>Noob Noob
>Mr. Poopy Butthole
>Not-a-Lawyer Morty
Do Ricks have a fondness for innocent cheery fun little sidekick types.
>>
>>94640608
>>rick has a negative view of israel

We don't know exactly what his angle was in his Israel rants. He could have been passionately defending its right to exist.
>>
>>94640608
The joke is that the answer to the test ended up just being Rick rambling about politics instead of anything that had to do with the Vindicators.
>>
>>94640456
Enjoy the rest of your summer kiddo. You won't be able to stay up by the time the season finale airs.
>>
>>94640556
>>94640522
>these brainlets are the people defending Rick and Morty on /co/
I feel sorry for actually smart R&M fans, if there are any.
>>
>>94640587
Do I have to?
>>
File: 1464752006930.png (55KB, 475x350px) Image search: [Google]
1464752006930.png
55KB, 475x350px
>>94640421
>>
>>94640640
they just remind him of morty.
>>
>>94640671
lmao nice meme
>>
>>94640529
I only liked the very end with the psychiatrist, everything else was pointless and stupid
>>
Just a reminder, Roland called the episode a piece of shit and he was 100% right.

https://youtu.be/u3xxurI3Z-Y?t=79
>>
>>94638600
It was made clear that he did before morty hopped into the roller coaster.
>>
>>94640729
pointless and stupid was the point
>>
>>94640556
>don't forget it was written by women, the natural enemy of all basement dwelling nerds everwhere
>doing the tired old "lol virgins nerds basements" shtick

Butthurt woman from reddit who just discovered 4chan last week detected. I bet you think you're "such a nerd XD" for watching Rick and Morty but then use "nerd" as an insult when people correctly acknowledge that the women writers are awful.
>>
>>94640758
and boring? so the point was to make a shitty episode? Face it, pickle rick was terrible
>>
>>94640757
nah, it was pretty clear the thought it was possible, just wasn't completely sure. he was just taking his best shot there and stressed the fact even.
>>
>>94640766
>replying to bait unironically
>now I might be doing it

god damn
>>
>>94640766
assuming people that don't agree with you are women is a sign of some rather deep seated issues
>>
>women writers
not even once
>>
File: 1502414977087.png (154KB, 817x670px) Image search: [Google]
1502414977087.png
154KB, 817x670px
>>94640754
Reminder, Justin will never have a comedy sci-fi show with Dan around.
>>
>>94640631
What was creative? You could guess everything from a mile away. Hell when this Behind-the-Scenes clip came out yesterday people had the plot pegged immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3xxurI3Z-Y

>>94640634
>nostalgic
>for episodes that are three years old
I'm probably talking to someone underage.

And yeah, the pacing was clearly different in season one. They were full to the brim with jokes and had to end up cutting a lot of stuff from what I've heard from the commentary tracks. But nowadays they seem to have trouble filling an entire episode ANY jokes at all, so they choose gorey action and long Family Guy-esque "serious" monologues to fill time.
>>
>>94640729
The episode started with Morty effectively saying that "This is stupid, why would anyone care". I thought it was a nice touch.
>>
>>94638514
I enjoyed the neutron bomb related jokes.
>>
(not mega) link / episode

kimcartoon me/Cartoon/Rick-and-Morty-Season-3/Episode-4?id=76499

looks ok, about to start
>>
>>94640803
Oh shit.
>>
>>94640813
lmao the only time requirement for "nostalgia" is "the past" you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1501941409142.jpg (24KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1501941409142.jpg
24KB, 480x468px
>>94638204
Not until he gets his Mulan Mcnugget dipping sauce.
>>
>>94639360
You are all the same self-appointed interchangeable assholes with a hard-on for melodrama and nothing you is relevant to anything and you suck.
>>
>>94640799

It's not that they (you?) didn't agree, it's how they defend women who are bad at their job by calling anyone who says they suck virgins/nerds/losers. That's typical passive-aggressive woman shit, not not to mention reddit shit.
>>
I have no problem with the whole "fuck marvel" angle. I just wish the jokes were funnier.

I dont think I laughed a single time during this episode.

Also if I was really paranoid, I would say this feels like a novice writer wrote this episode. Like A writer who they just barely hired.
>too much exposition
>half the characters are 1 dimensional for me the audience to see their douchery
>told the audience what to think
>beth and summer out of nowhere
>its another morty gets mixed messages from rick.

This is something you'd write for like a reboot or something, or if you were on your 13th season and all of your characters are all flanderized.
>>
1. why did star lady kill the ant guy
2. did rick know he was going to come with them? and trapped himself?

alright episode though, collapsing star lady was hot.
>>
>>94640803
wtf is the nest egg shit, dan isn't having kids and if he ever stops working for an extended period I'm sure he will literally kill himself.
he is right on the edge.
>>
>>94640883
you'll need to prove they are bad at their job before i'm going to give any weight at all to those criticisms, and no, idiots whining and talking in vagueties on the internet isn't proof
>>
Why is there a character in almost every episode that's whole purpose is to suck Rick's dick and laugh at his failed joke?
>>
>>94640862
People aren't typically nostalgic for things that happened only three years ago.

Maybe if you were defending Zombie Simpsons you'd have a (terrible) point. But Rick and Morty hasn't had a big enough rift in time for the nostalgia argument to work.

And either way you still haven't proved me wrong. Pickle Rick and Vindicators are clear examples of the new episodes lacking jokes.
>>
So I think this episode so far was the best one out of all of Season 3 so far
I liked Morty's role in the episode instead of being a scared weeny sidekick, hes acting like he's Rick's nagging wife which I think is a funny dynamic that could work between them
The twist at the end was pretty funny and I think suits the show
I think these positives made it an alright episode, no harm no foul but nothing extraordinary
unlike the last two episodes being less than an average episode of the show
>>
>>94640926
it's probably just him and roiland fucking with the interviewer. they do that a lot
>>
I don't really see the point of "LOL THE SUPERHEROES ARE ASSHOLES" when Rick is still the king of the assholes.
>>
>tfw you realise the only reason noob noob wasn't on the adventure and couldn't see Rick's gift to him was because he was busy cleaning up Rick's diarrhoea
>>
why did they have to ruin this show too? why do they get their disgusting fat tumblrite hands on everything?
i genuinely love the first two seasons. they are really funny in my opinion. i get why someone wouldnt like it and i can respect that but honestly? season 3 is just trash. i cant believe they find these episodes acceptable to air. its not funny, its completely stupid. they think random gore and diarrhea jokes replace clever writing - and theres sjw shit popping up now and then which is annoying as fuck. why cant we have entertainment that isnt raped by moral preaching sjw shitheads at some point? why do they have to ruin everything? why cant people just enjoy something without them sticking their strap ons into it?
>>
I liked Rick and Morty, and yeah this episode proved that most superhero conflicts could've been solved within minutes if they all sat down and talked or actually got the balls to kill and how interchangeable most backstories super heroes are given, but that's just every character in fiction TBQH.

just what's wrong with this season, other than unqualified writers who seem to have a chip on their shoulder there has to be something else behind all this, even season 1 and 2 didn't wallow into "LULZ NIHILISM DEPRESSION I'm A CUNT MORTY *BURP*"
>>
>star lady hated rick but stopped hating him when black guy started to rag on rick

funny shit
>>
Is justin and dan proud of this?
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>94638333
Ding ding ding!

Oh shit mother fuckers! This guy wins a prize!!!
>>
>>94640968
realize it?
>>
>>94640918

I guess she killed him because he was going to be a witness to her murder and rick and morty.

I don't think rick planned on being trapped he was most likely planning on remembering what he did the night before.
>>
This show's 2 for 2 on spunky girls murdering their awesome stoic love interests.
>>
>>94638403
You should really... not use that gif anymore...
>>
>>94638333
I hope /co/ isn't that petty.
>>
>>94638204
this scene was pretty funny and kinda fucked up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mb9RMQhA7E
>>
>>94641038
Holy shit that was a joke???
>>
File: CjcQBE6[1].jpg (36KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
CjcQBE6[1].jpg
36KB, 362x346px
>oh shit I left my portal gun in the bathroom

so

he portaled to the bathroom
then walked to the meeting room and shit all over it?

Also felt like a kind of dumb cop out, in fact it feels like a dumb plot device in general. Portal gun seems to solve every single problem for rick, kind of dumb to keep having to get reasons to get rid of it instead of just removing it.
>>
>>94641011
You're gonna be sorely disappointed, I wager.
>>
>>94640999
Except the ant guy killed the black guy...
>>
>>94641003
whose 1?

bird dude?
>>
>>94640985
Pickle Rickers In The House Tonight was Dan's favorite episode of the season.

So it's all downhill from here.
>>
File: 1502322953805.png (418KB, 674x748px) Image search: [Google]
1502322953805.png
418KB, 674x748px
>>94640608
>>94640645
>>94640649
it was more of a meta joke about how the U.S. helps israel a lot (giving them money every year just because (((they))) own us) and rick backpedaling was a meta joke, basically the writers going "whoa hey we love jews plz don't shut down our show hehe"

it doesn't really work in universe because Rick could do a lot for the U.S. if he was really that worried about us wasting money buy paying our overlords.
>>
>>94638204
I don't usually agree with you negative shitlords, but this episode really was ass
>>
So far the episode has just been rick yelling about how great he is and the 'audience' self insert chanting about how great he is. They also said people of color.
>>
>>94641057
in self defense.

He was trying to talk her outta killing rick and morty, if she went through with it he woulda ratted on her
>>
>>94641049

It was kind of weird how he had such a big reaction to realising he didn't have the portal gun. Like calm down, it's not that big a deal. It was weird to me how he was so eager to leave in the first place, like yeah he doesn't like Morty's adventures but we had a whole episode about him learning to deal with it.
The whole thing was just distracting and unnecessary. The fact that he couldn't portal them out of there could have just been another throw away gag of how drunk he was. Or even if they were going to make it dramatic, actually give it some meaning, like he was all cool facing alleged world-ending threats but only gets nervous when he realises he's up against his drunk self.
>>
>>94638467
uh oh someone's upset people don't like their favorite show
>>
>>94641048
wait, you think things need to have punchlines in order to be funny?
>>
File: 1498907228339.jpg (171KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498907228339.jpg
171KB, 1067x800px
>>94638333
Now see, /co/ doesn't hate comics or parody the Suicide Avengers of the Galaxy, but they would probably reconstruct them into the state on how/why they would like them or deconstruct them in a way to critique modern comics industry.

/co/ wouldn't be this petty and just go "You're all the same, die in a fire". Believe me, that's what Marvel does when they make another "X" kills the Marvel Universe book or Image or Dark Horse wants to feel superior for being 3edgy5me
>>
>>94640929

I don't give a fuck what you give weight to, we seem to have established that you are indeed a butthurt woman from reddit so creatively bankrupt that you fall back on the rusty old "basement dweller" insults when someone has anything bad to say about your fragile gender.
>>
>>94641133
>but only gets nervous when he realises he's up against his drunk self.

I laughed harder at this than the episode
>>
>>94641152
so i was right about living in your mom's basement
>>
>>94640608
[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ABOUT ISRAEL]
>>
>>94640872
You're awfully mad considering my post was relatively tame.
>>
>>94638333
I wouldve done something different

Have rick and morty stop a bad guy in their adventures and then have the vindicators in awe about how easy it is.

Vindicators invite rick and morty to join, rick acts pissy but morty joins.

Morty has a good time, but start to see the true douchery of the vindicators. Mostly interested in fame but not actually saving people

Vindicators slowly become uncool in the eyes of morty.

Meanwhile rick gathers up the vindicators enemies and it ends up that most of the villans aren't douches but keep the vindicators busy because of how shitty they are.

Rick and co kill the vindicators while douche leader threatens to blow up the universe cause he doesnt want to see his popularity slipping.

Rick and morty learn that marvel heroes can be douches

Was this so difficult

IM BAISICLY SAYING THE VENTURE BROTHERS DID THIS BETTER
>>
>>94641163
>drunk rick is when the limiters come off and he actually gets really petty and gets stuff done out of spite
>rick records himself while drunk while sobre rick is arguing with a recording of drunk rick who knows what he'll say
>>
>>94641198
>>rick records himself while drunk while sobre rick is arguing with a recording of drunk rick who knows what he'll say
Now why the fuck wasn't THIS in the episode?!
>>
>>94639456
Actually fuckwit its the current episode until the next one comes out.
>>
File: Cut it out.jpg (12KB, 356x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cut it out.jpg
12KB, 356x360px
>>94641137
Stop baiting these people.
>>
>>94640968
They would never have guessed to put noob noob on there.

And the way Rick's mind works, he probably knew it was more likely they'd try Morty and meant for him to go down there all along.
This was really just him knocking Morty down another peg again.....as he's constantly seen to do because "A cocky Morty can lead to some big problems."
>>
>>94641163
i think it's funnier that, for all of rick's apparent concern morty is just all "oh god this shit again"
>>
>>94641176

Oh look, a butthurt woman using tired, unoriginal insults. You're as clever as the female writers of Rick and Morty.
Go back to Facebook, roastie.
>>
>>94641207
it was

>come on guys, this isn't just Saw
>drunk rick: this is basically just Saw, guys
>>
>rick wasn't embarresed by his drunk self

would have been a good way to turn it around for a "now you know how it feels" from morty.
>>
>>94640953
It feels a bit thin to me- of course if you make the superheros assholes they'll look like assholes, but that makes a poor parody compared to making jokes about the characters- the bits about them not getting invited to vindicators 2 were better than the jokes about them being genocidal.
>>
>>94641152
I think it's been more established that you feel personally attacked by the "basement dwelling virgin" thing
>>
>>94641230

If you watch it again, the shit he says really only makes sense if it's about Noob Noob.
He says he'll never get to see him again, which Rick won't since he won't be invited to any more adventures, whereas Morty will obviously come home with him. He thanks him for laughing at his joke in the conference room, which Noob Noob did and Morty didn't. And when they went to leave on the adventure, Noob Noob was all ready to go and commenting on becoming a real Vindicator, so it was probably assumed that he'd be going if Rick hadn't made a mess.
It probably accepted Morty because he and Noob Noob are a similar size.
>>
>>94641271
not the same

in fact theres nothing that pisses me off more than:

>we're doing saw but we don't like it
>okay now we're doing saw
>>
>>94641274
But he was.

When he realized his drunk self was doing a Saw gimmick, he tried to unplug the screen.
>>
>>94641271

Yeah, one line.
>>
>>94641249
defending isreal is a conservative and centrist thing, but some brands of conservatives also hate isreal.

the difference here is mostly reasoning. conservatives hate isreal because jews and leftists hate isreal because the country is an aparthied shit hole full of violent religious nuts who's behavior riles up the rest of the religious nuts in the middle east and just generally plays total fuckery with world politics
>>
File: god sent.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
god sent.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>After watching this episode
>>
>>94641281
The joke that they killed an entire planet because they don't like rick was funnier.
>>
>>94641249
hating israel is ironically an sjw thing now
>>
>>94641297
also realizes just how many times morty has had to deal with this
>>
>>94641263
you seem to be upset about something
>>
>>94641307
is this junji ito
>>
>>94638426
I haven't watched the episode nor do I really know about the plot, but in the pre-episode thread someone mentioned that Worldender got killed and that they thought one of the hero guys did it, I thought that it was obviously Rick considering how much he disliked the hero group and how cliche they were.

Now somebody tell me what happened since I still can't watch the episode for now.
>>
>>94641329
No that's a noose tied to a bunch of baloons
>>
>>94641304
>conservatives hate isreal because jews and leftists hate isreal because the country is an aparthied shit hole full of violent religious nuts who's behavior riles up the rest of the religious nuts in the middle east and just generally plays total fuckery with world politics

litterally an oxymoron
>>
>>94641230
>This was really just him knocking Morty down another peg again.....as he's constantly seen to do because "A cocky Morty can lead to some big problems."
that's a good way of thinking about and brilliant if true but >>94641287 is probably right. Rick probably planned to just portal gun out of there with morty
>>
Honestly anyone who disliked this episode outed themselves as a /tv/ faggot
>>
>>94641334
>>94640842
>link
>>
>>94641343
so junji ito
>>
>>94641356
I cross board so hard I don't even know what I am anymore.
>>
>>94638933
>>94639323
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was very well-received. It was the second season version of it that complaints about it sprung up; putting aside the Jerry sub-plot, I believe people just didn't like the sketches for it as much, myself included.
>>
>>94641344
in the future don't use words you don't understand.

maybe you could try googling them before hand to see if they mean what you think they mean?
>>
>>94641370
No, I'm pretty sure junji Ito is a man
>>
>>94641370
are the balloons supposed to be the waifus while the noose is the horror?
>>
>>94641361
No, I already know to watch there. I mean that I really can't watch the episode at this current time.
>>
>>94641287
That's my point. He's definitely talking about Noob Noob in the recording, but it's possible he might have meant for Morty to see it just to crush his ego. Even the way it's vaguely praises him before revealing he meant Noob Noob.

It's just speculation, anyway.
>>
>>94641385
I was just exaggerating, christ calm your autism
>>
https://youtu.be/Kp2yZAxaiLk youtube link
>>
>>94641414
lmao you are really bad at this communicating thing
>>
>>94638204
>This is neither funny

I dunno I laughed a few times.

"Saaaawwww"
>>
>>94641411
Noob noob is just morty.

thats the joke.

like iirc hes even got similar designs.

>rick just wants morty to be a walking noob noob that picks up after him
>he gets pissed off at morty for not being noob noob

pottery
>>
File: 1502209606909.jpg (12KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
1502209606909.jpg
12KB, 276x183px
https://mega.nz/#!fFcHWCIC!9KXBt1TiEDegZi2Y-kUsqpHkLubvZ_IFCQH_AKCE5q4
>>
>>94641197
20 min episode.
>>
finger guns and saaaw were the only funny things
>>
Ok but did anyone else catch the "Googas" reference?
https://youtu.be/IATW9Ay-wws
I thought that was pretty funny
>>
>>94641433
>rick actually went to hawaii to get drunk

lel
>>
>>94641515
You can fit it in 20 minutes.

Don't act like you can't
>>
This episode was way fucking better than 2 and 3. I'm staying optimistic, but not that optimistic.
>>
>>94641433
wait so is everyone just sterialized now?
>>
>>94641568
the answer is don't think about it Morty
>>
>>94641524
he really channels morty whenever he stutters.
>>
>>94641209
>It was current episode when it was airing an hour ago. Now it's the last episode because there's this concept called "time" that retarded R&M fans apparently don't understand.

I'll retrype this in retard speak if you still fail to understand in your next post.
>>
I liked the jokes around the Neutrino bomb and the last second fake out with Morty on that carnival ride of compliments meant for Noob-Noob.

The rest of the jokes were kinda meh but the stuff about Morty basically treating Rick arming a Neutrino bomb as more of a "god not this shit again" instead of freaking out like everyone else was funny. Also the fact that he's had to disarm drunk Rick's bombs so often that it's become routine for him was really funny as well.

It was a pretty good episode in all. The Vindicators were all pretty one-dimensional, if they were a bit more clever about it they could have written them to tell a message along the lines of "People who believe that they are subjectively the good guys are more dangerous than people who realize that good and evil are primarily subjective concepts", which I felt was what they were trying to convey but it came across more as "These specific people that Morty thought were heroes were just douchebags with super powers all along".

So yeah, all in all a good episode, some funny jokes, an okay story that could have been better but was still serviceable. Fun episode, liked it better than Pickle Rick, which was just one stale, unfunny joke stretched over an entire episode to generate memes.
>>
>>94641659
guys what if this morty was evil morty all along
>>
>>94641524
The Googas remind me of Mr. Meeseeks.
>>
File: 1490767640881.jpg (100KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490767640881.jpg
100KB, 900x900px
They forgot to make Rick likable.

He was always a dick, sure, but he was a likable dick.
>>
>>94641700
go back to /pol/
>>
>>94641659
>liked it better than Pickle Rick, which was just one stale, unfunny joke stretched over an entire episode to generate memes.
>mfw /tv/

...holy SHIT. Bravo, Nolan.
>>
File: 1480397553760.jpg (50KB, 519x533px) Image search: [Google]
1480397553760.jpg
50KB, 519x533px
>>94641500
>https://mega.nz/#!fFcHWCIC!9KXBt1TiEDegZi2Y-kUsqpHkLubvZ_IFCQH_AKCE5q4
>>
>>94641500
based anon
>>
you know, you can just stop watching it. You don't need the show itself to stop.
>>
>>94641197
That's super cliche, and you're a boring person if you would actually prefer that.
>>
>>94641659
>. The Vindicators were all pretty one-dimensional, if they were a bit more clever about it they could have written them to tell a message along the lines of "People who believe that they are subjectively the good guys are more dangerous than people who realize that good and evil are primarily subjective concepts", which I felt was what they were trying to convey but it came across more as "These specific people that Morty thought were heroes were just douchebags with super powers all along".

No, I think that's what they were trying to convey all along. That they are douchbags. Rick kept harping on how much they suck. Not that they are morally ambiguous.
>>
>>94641746
have you ever met a "nerd" before?

they are the Ur Boring Person
>>
>>94641197
So the safe and boring way?
Not saying this episode was great but I'll gladly take it over what you're suggesting.
>>
>>94641500
Very nice, thanks!
>>
>>94638204
Honestly kind of a meh episode. And I'm not one of those guys who hates the new season, I thought Pickle Rick was great. Rick and Jerry looks like it'll be GOAT though.
>>
>>94641777
This
>>
>>94641705
Too bad for you in thinking he's supposed to be likable. Harmon had explained that Rick is supposed to be between god and man. It's neither here or their or one way or another.
>>
>>94641705
No sweetie. These empowered women are going to show you how awful Rick is
>>
>>94638333
>Implying "acting like /co/" its a good thing

there's a reason why nobody here is a cartoon writer. We'd be awful at it. So trying to be /co/ about it is a dumb direction.
>>
Sometimes I feel like I'm surrounded by Mr. Enter on this board.
>>
>>94641819
rick has always been awful you insecure retard
>>
>>94641788
Yeah this. I've enjoyed the other episodes so far but this one didn't do much for me.
>>
>>94641830
Oh please. He always had a sort of redeemable part about him. But that is lost on these new writers.
>>
>>94641875
no
>>
>>94641875
Rick has been consistently not nice or kind or good to anybody.

How redeemable he is could be up to your interpretation, but, as far as treating people other than himself goes?

Rick is not nice.
>>
>>94641455
I think it's more the fact that Noob Noob laughs at his jokes. This is something that Rick appreciates. Just like in the episode where Rick gets kidnapped by Evil Rick and one of his henchmen aliens starts sound like he laughed at his jokes.
>>
>>94641455
>>94641920
Also, this is something he apparently won't admit and would repress it so much that he'd wouldn't even allow himself to remember that it'd take him getting drunk to recall.
>>
>>94641917
Well the episode where he kills the Jellybean king showcases the kind of Rick I like where he tried to make Morty feel better, even though he was an asshole for the first part of the adventure.
>>
>>94638204
I'm more concerned on how they didn't have the Vindicators be new avatars for Pocket Mortys this week
>>
I liked how the space waifu was the only one who survived in the end.
>>
>>94641950
yeah, but if anything that one moment doesn't quite fit the rest of ricks characterization.
>>
>>94641920
one of those same aliens speaks at one point, I think Evil Rick was just lying to take the piss out of our Rick
>>
>>94641965
this total hotty.
>>
>>94638285
I laughed at "who the fuck is Noob Noob?"
>>
>>94641965
What did million ants call her?

Titty B? Titty beam?
>>
>>94641997
Titty BEAN
>>
Consider me stupid, but why the fuck she kill ant guy?
>>
>>94641997
so was it lesbianisy?
do the ants count as a strapon?
>>
>>94642023
because she really hates rick but she doesn't want to admit she does because her EX also hates rick and her semi lover doesn't entirely hate rick.

so she lets them both die so she can hate rick without inner quarrel.

at least thats how I read that.
>>
>>94642008
Ah, right.
>>
>>94641875
It's kept vague and to certain characters.

Like with Morty and Beth. There's a sort of respect he has for Summer as well. But, in this season he had flirted with the idea of exercising his ability replace others should they disappear in one of his adventures and had found it too cumbersome to bother with. Same was true in Rick Potion #9 where he completely abandons a universe. He only has few options available.

So, in the end he's been trying to be callous, where before he was not quite as much given he had options. Now, it appears he's not in the most darkest season. Which begs to question about this up and coming Jerry episode. Apparently Rick is willing to throw a bone to him. I remember someone told me it could be that Jerry might commit suicide and Beth would blame him, and even though he could replace him is going through the trouble of showing him a good time. This could be the start of a slightly different Rick. Maybe, who knows.
>>
>>94641997
>cucked by ants
>>
Yo drawfags, when are we getting for Supernova R34
>>
>>94641815
As a character he needs to be enjoyable to watch. I know what they're going for but they got it wrong.

I know S1 Rick and Bojack Horseman aren't great role models but that doesn't stop me from having a good time with their shenanigans.
>>
>>94641973
Well, just because they can speak doesn't mean they can laugh. I mean, there was that baby eating alien that could speak, albeit in his alien language. He was so alien that it would be impossible for him to laugh.
>>
>>94642055
he left a summer in cronenberg in the first season

rick doesn't give a shit, any amount of giving a shit you have perceived is the fault of your own imagination
>>
>>94641815
>he thinks bad people can't be likeable

Rick is just so fucking neutral likeable.
I don't hate him and the few moments where I like him he just destroys it, I grimace, and it goes back to neutral.
>>
>>94642106
>
Same was true in Rick Potion #9 where he completely abandons a universe.

Yes, and not just Summer.
>>
>>94640137
I think the Wong joke went over your head
>>
antisemitic trash
>>
>>94642121
I didn't say that. I am saying what you're saying. He's in the neutral position.
>>
>>94641875
He's been a complete dick to everyone around, even to the teen boy who adores him.
>>
i watched it just now. i liked it.
i actually laughed, so it beat the last episode.
it was alright.
i laughed pretty hard at the scene with the cardboard
>>
>mfw fucking Logic showed up
>>
>>94642149
but that is incredibly boring.

If I have zero opinion on a character what does that make the character?
>>
HOW WILL THE WILDLY SUCCESSFUL SHOW EVER RECOVER?
>>
>>94642185
Next episode is a Jerry episode. The fate of the series is literally in the balance. Outlook not good.
>>
>>94642174

Unlikeable. Either that or indifferent. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. In this case it's likeablity, which is what we were arguing about.
>>
>>94642211
so I'm indifferent about rick.

just sounds like a bad character.
like the "I was pretending to be retarded" of character writing.
>>
>>94642174
rick is both supremely unlikable and very entertaining.

you can be both

like donald trump
>>
>>94642201
The mere fact that Rick is even taking Jerry on an adventure in lieu of what he said in the season premiere suggests something.
>>
>>94641400
>>94641334
Rick did it after getting blackout drunk and set up a bunch of deathtraps and tests for them.

Also the hero group was an inefficient hypocritical fuck up. And they directly kill most of their own members through infighting.

Morty gets them through all of the tests because he understands how Rick thinks and is used to him doing this.
>>
>>94642245
I guess. But, then there's the matter of how powerful he is. As Birdperson said: he has the power to destroy worlds.

It's almost like Superman in a way. Except in the opposite perverted way in every sense. Right down to him being a genius like Superman's arch-nemesis.
>>
>>94640347
Yeah, the 1130 airing thing is annoying.
>>
File: 1502045866117.png (91KB, 1000x548px) Image search: [Google]
1502045866117.png
91KB, 1000x548px
>>94639539
sure
>>
>>94638204
next episode is writen by a dude, i almost hope its also shit to prove that its all the writers that lost their touch.
>>
>>94638552
This is the strangest and most complicated shitpost i've ever seen, and I can't tell if the replies too this one are in on it too or not.

Ah fuck it, im tired.
Bed time.
>>
I want more of Cosmic Tits
>>
>>94642400
>i hope its shit so my political position remains unquestioned in my brain

fag
>>
I laughed more than any other episode this season. That puts it at number one for me but that's not saying much.
>>
>>94640137
How dare you
>>
>>94642173
Literally DreamWorks ending dance scene but for """adults"""
>>
>>94638514
Jailbreak > Pickle Rick > Vindicators > Wasteland

Rick and Morty, and good comedy generally, needs to be more than parody to be good.
>>
File: 1317728918001.png (5KB, 243x190px) Image search: [Google]
1317728918001.png
5KB, 243x190px
>>94639673
>More like you suck at proper grammar
>lying redditor
>redditor
>not "Redditor"
Thread posts: 520
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.