[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So IF what Grandpa Lou said was true and he had to walk 15 miles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Grandpa Lou.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Grandpa Lou.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
So IF what Grandpa Lou said was true and he had to walk 15 miles in the snow uphill BOTH WAYS to school back in his day, what would the surrounding area around his home look like?
>>
>>94633764
There was a valley between his home and the school.
>>
>>94633764
He lived in a trailer which parked downhill from the school in the morning, and uphill from it in the evening.
>>
>>94633872
Or the hill was between his home and school
>>
>>94633971
so...he lived at the bottom of 15 mile tall hill?

Hoooollly shiiiit!
>>
>>94634067
Keep in mind he was a child when the memory was made, so it could be exaggerated in his mind which would allow him to pass a polygraph.
>>
>>94634067
Was it 15 miles of hill or 15 miles and a hill?
>>
>>94634211
>giving a serious answer to this.

yeah sure anon, just be realistic when people are joking around.
>>
>>94634259
it says 15 miles in the snow uphill. s...Im leaning on a 15 mile hill.
>>
File: IMG_0941.png (974KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0941.png
974KB, 1334x750px
Watch this
https://youtu.be/6SBvqb_ZoAU
At 6:09, he theorizes that Grandpa Lou used to live smack-dab in the middle of a crater, 30 miles in diameter
>>
>>94634423
well you have to remember people were tougher in those days
>>
>>94634399
._. This is a problem for me in real life, too.
>>
>>94634630
its ok anon I too have made the same blunder many times.
>>
>>94633872
makes sense, he wouldn't mention getting to go down hill both ways as well since it would negate his struggle
>>
>>94634535
lol nice
>>
>>94634067
not only that, the hill was too steep to walk straight up, so he had to walk up a very rickety staircase to get to the top just to take another rickety staircase to get back down
why he didn't just go around the hill, nobody knows, but by gum he did it!
>>
File: hillside.png (14KB, 507x417px) Image search: [Google]
hillside.png
14KB, 507x417px
>>94633764

This shit gave me serious frustration as a kid trying to figure it out. The only thing I could conceptualize was a hillside with crossing slopes kind of like this before eventually realizing it was logistically impossible and accepting it as a joke.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.