[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help, /co/! What's a good starting point if I want to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: uy5.jpg (31KB, 350x424px) Image search: [Google]
uy5.jpg
31KB, 350x424px
Help, /co/!

What's a good starting point if I want to get into Usagi Yojimbo?
>>
>>94632888
Literally pick up the first paperback and go from there.
http://www.darkhorse.com/Blog/2562/usagi-yojimbo-reading-guide
>>
>>94632888
Issue 1. There are tons of one-off issues as well that you could get into, but there's no better way to get into Yojimbo then the beginning.
>>
>>94632888
I mean, it's not that long and it's never retconned or rebooted.
You could start from the begginning and be all right.
In fact you'd probably regret it if you don't start at the begginning.
>>
>>94632888

Issue 1, I'd say.
>>
>>94632931
the first paperbacks are the special edition set
>>
I've seen a few Usagi posts crop up over the last week. What's with the sudden interest? The new TMNT episodes? Didn't think anyone still watched that.
>>
>>94633842
The set includes the first seven books published by Fantagraphics. The story continues in the Dark Horse books.

>>94634162
I guess, coupled with the recent crossover in the comics. People see threads about it, they get interested, and the ball keeps rolling.
>>
>>94633481
>begginning
>>
>>94634162
Usagi is criminally underrated and deserves more promotion
>>
>>94632888
If you've never read it before, "Grasscutter" is a fantastic place to start.

Like others have said, It really doesn't matter. If you're interested in seeing the evolution of the art style, you could start from the beginning. The collections are super easy to find in any comic shop worth a damn.

Nice trips, BTW.
>>
>>94635269
Underrated? He is well known among non capes.
>>
>>94632888
>getting into furry garbage
there's plenty of other websites you could start from I'm sure
>>
>>94636399
Usagi Yojimbo isn't furry garbage just because it has an anthro universe.
>>
>>94632888
I'll help if you tell me why I keep thinking of Meatwad when I see this rabbit.
>>
>>94638794
I am afraid I am not that autistic to see the relation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.