[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goddammit why do I love this pairing so much? Maybe its because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Simon Is Visibly Upset.jpg (333KB, 1280x741px) Image search: [Google]
Simon Is Visibly Upset.jpg
333KB, 1280x741px
Goddammit why do I love this pairing so much? Maybe its because Iris has been annoying in Flash comics lately, or maybe its because they're two of the most down to earth League members who drop a lame joke, I dont know. Do you prefer heroes to have relationships with other heroes or with civilians?
>>
>>94632806
>Maybe its because Iris

http://www.its-not-its.info/
>>
>>94632806
I only accept this pairing because it prevents another far more cancerous ship from happening.
>>
>>94632806
Hey, They made Hal and Barry pairing canon.
>>
>>94632852
Nobody cares, friend. But thank you regardless.
>>94632914
You mean Simon/Jess? Because I can agree with that. Just because they're partners/good friends doesn't mean a romantic relationship has to happen
>>
>>94632991
>You mean Simon/Jess?
Yes, god bless Barry for keeping that horrible idea at bay, may whichever writer that eventually suggests SimonxJess burn in hell for all eternity.
>>
Barry/Jess and Simon/Jess are both shit
>>
>>94633115
Simon/Jess would ruin a book while JL is already shit.
>>
>>94632806
Iris has been better than usual in the comics actually, you're thinking of the show.

Also JLA members fucking has always been a terrible idea and if you like any of their members together you should feel bad.
>>
Barry x Jessica is great pairing. She's like a female Hal sorta. Iris can GTFO she's clearly not interested anymore.

Plus it kills Jessica x Baz.
>>
>>94633150
No she hasn't. He tried explain shit to her & she got all pissy because he didn't explain he was the Flash, also that they had possible children in a possible future.
>>
>>94633150
You sure? Because Iris is on the "You lied to me" kick after Thawne's gay little trip to the future and they're on a break.
>>94633150
The only one I really hate is anybody banging Wonder Woman, be it either Batman or Superman. Neither of those make much sense to me and often written like shit
>>
>>94633162
I'd love the pairing of Barry/Jess if she weren't a green lantern. The contrast would be fun too, an agoraphobic shutin girl being with the perpetually optimistic Barry Allen.
>>
>>94632806
tbf the only reason I prefer Barry and Iris is because of how important it is to Wally. I like them more as a backstory than as real characters and I like Wally significantly more than Jess.
>>
>>94633211
>>94633221
I said better than usual, keep in mind that classic Iris is from the 'infatuated with superhero, resents secret identity' era of love interests, like Lois a lot of the time. So it's nice to see her and barry having a nice relationship. I'm also expecting her to be the one to snap him out of being Negative Flash once he gets too dark.
>>
>>94633282
Barry/Iris is kind of sad. The relationship isn't great, but it NEEDS to happen or people will complain. They will anyway, but not as loud.
>>
>>94633250
>If she wasn't a GL

Makes it better honestly. She rarely is called off world because Earth is center of the sector (and universe). She's a space cop, he's a CSI, they both have that "I've seen some shit, but not gonna let that define me" vibe.

>>94633282
Iris doesn't even know about Ginger Wally until recently.

>>94633385
Eh. She's never been a stable GF for Barry. She's never been willing to accept his superhero side like Lois has with Clark.
>>
>>94632806
Go to sleep Hitch.
>>
>>94633051
Whedon go to bed self inserting fatass.
>UMMM PARTNER LOVERS ARE SO TOXIC AND BORING
Cringe.
>>
>>94633454
You do not ship buddy cops, it completely destroys the dynamic. Fuck off and die in a ditch you subhuman piece of shit.
>>
>>94633414
Which run(s) have good Barry/Iris chemistry?
>>
>>94633915
She wasn't the worst in Geoff Johns' run, that's really the only one i can think of.
>>
>>94632806
Because it's instant mutal love over trying to get a girl fall in love with you like iris.

Pre crisis iris was like Jessica.
>>
>>94632806
Hitch is the only one at DC pushing this pairing, so don't hold your breath.
>>
>>94632806
Hitch pls
>>
File: BULLSHIT.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
BULLSHIT.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>94634204
Well thats disappointing, oh well.
>>
>>94633429
>Iris doesn't even know about Ginger Wally until recently.
She still doesn't know. She asked barry if he had anymore secrets he thought about wally and lied
>>
>>94632914
>>94632991
>>94633051
>>94633146
Yeah, why would you want a relationship where two people deeply care for each other and look out for each other? The fact that you guys would rather force Jessica into a shallow sinking ship instead of the more organic and fulfilling bond thay Simon and jess have shows that you don't really get Jessica Cruz as a character.
>>
>>94633915
Which run has good Jessica/Barry chemistry?
>>
>>94632806
why is Go Go happy ?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.