[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing as how this board is full of communist shitposters, let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: Russia-Marvel_061157712171.jpg (129KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
Russia-Marvel_061157712171.jpg
129KB, 620x420px
Seeing as how this board is full of communist shitposters, let's have a thread about our favorite Russian heroes.
>>
I don't recall Titaniam Man being a member of the team. I seem to recall him often being against the government as they would take his designs. Then again Tony killed him in the first Armor Wars so probably a different guy the last few decades.

Honestly, I liked the base 4 of them, they we both "evil commies Kremlin stooges" and "heroes of the people" and when those things conflicted. Most of their appearances that I recall were pretty enjoyable.
>>
File: captain america 76.jpg (71KB, 400x598px) Image search: [Google]
captain america 76.jpg
71KB, 400x598px
>>94631645
>>
>>94631645
I always liked Ursa Major's design. Never read anything with him in but for some reason his profile in the Marvel handbook pages stuck with me. He's at the right spot between straight up just a bear and a bear themed hulk.
>>
>>94632006

That was The Gremlin, as the 2nd Titanium Man, shorty before Stark killed him.
>>
>>94632074
He was a solid designed character, good theme, good power levels.
>>
>>
File: chernoyot.jpg (199KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
chernoyot.jpg
199KB, 600x849px
>>
File: Supreme_Soviets.png (1MB, 859x741px) Image search: [Google]
Supreme_Soviets.png
1MB, 859x741px
The Russian versions of the Avengers.
>>
Russian here.

Don't. Bring up. ZaSHITniki.

My faovirte is Illyana, she is also my favorite X-man and New Mutant. Her story in her mini-series really clicked with me, especially her conflict of not being able to become pure goodness like Storm who found redemption, but also refusal to succumb to darkness with which she is constantly seduced by. I thought it was a great story, many layers, very dark and engagic. Great fetishes too, i can imagine Chris writing this shit with his pants off.
>>
File: Darkstar.jpg (69KB, 363x640px) Image search: [Google]
Darkstar.jpg
69KB, 363x640px
>>94631645

Is Darkstar best girl?
>>
File: fantasma.jpg (508KB, 1000x1038px) Image search: [Google]
fantasma.jpg
508KB, 1000x1038px
>>94632439

Or is it Fantasma?
>>
>>94631645
Fuck communists.
>>
Love sausage
>>
>>94632439
>>94632465
I like Darkstar as I always thought that "darkforce" stuff was interesting.
>>
File: Winter_corps.jpg (236KB, 504x771px) Image search: [Google]
Winter_corps.jpg
236KB, 504x771px
>>94632467

>When you don't support Communism as an ideology, but Marvel has some great Russian superheroes, some of whom are Communists.
>>
>>94632577
Post Cold War yes. But pre Cold War no. Russia isn't a communist nation anymore.
>>
>>94632746
Stop ruining the narrative.

Next thing you are going to say is that they didn't hack the election?
>>
>>94632577
>you don't support Communism as an ideology

Hi Nazi
>>
>>94632577
I don't have to support commies. And the fact they tried to didn't always pleases their own fanbases.

Pretty weird to support the gulag loving communists who wanted to nuke your country at times.
>>
>>94632768
Nobody hacked the election to any large degree.
>>
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.