[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Daredevil season 2. I am slow. So what're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Ninja_Nobu.png (483KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja_Nobu.png
483KB, 1136x640px
Just finished Daredevil season 2. I am slow.

So what're the odds that the "Artifact that causes immortality" that Stick was referring to is the Soul Gem?
I'm not the most well-versed on Daredevil lore, so if it's something else that fans know about, I wouldn't know.

All I know is It's the only infinity stone not yet accounted for, and it would be a great way to tie the Netflix shows into the greater MCU
>>
>>94631138
The Netflix shows aren't SUPER canon like the movies are, they're just canon.
>>
>>94631138
Naw, the shows are allowed to talk about events in the movies in passing, but the movies won't acknowledge the shows.
>>
>>94631138
Netflix isn't tying into the MCU. Marvel Entertainment is not canon to Marvel Studios.
>>
>>94631138
They are separate. The MCU is under Feige while Netflix is under Perlmutter, Loeb and the rest of the parasites at Marvel.
>>
>>94631138
0%

Marvel TV isn't MCU
>>
>>94631138
>So what're the odds that the "Artifact that causes immortality" that Stick was referring to is the Soul Gem?
Wasn't it that sarcophagus thing?
>>
>>94631138
The shows originate from the MCU but don't return there.
>>
>>94631157

Oh my god will you stop with this Super canon shit? You're literally the ONLY anon who uses this dumb terminology
>>
>>94631138
>So what're the odds that the "Artifact that causes immortality" that Stick was referring to is the Soul Gem?
0%. Until the movies at least reference the shows, they are pretty much non-canon.
>>
>>94631138
Impossible. Not just because it's not directly connected, but because
>we shouldn't keep two Infinity Stones in the same place
>Time and Space were already on Earth
>then Mind as well, then just Time and Mind

Making Soul there as well would be ridiculous.
>>
>>94631138
Soul stone is Steve Roger's virginity.

And Thanos wants to take it forcefully.
>>
>>94631138
>>94631157
Kill yourselves
>>
It's probably that stone slab from the comics Kingpin wanted to use
>>
>>94632219
What if they use the soul stone and then conveniently set it up to be found in some movie. Acting as an unnecessary prequel
>>
>>94634301
I doubt Feige would allow that.
>>
>>94635558
What if they just make a secret 8th stone that's more powerful then all the other 7 combined and that everyone wants and is really cool and awesome
>>
>>94635799
Then they'd be shooting themselves in the foot since the movies won't acknowledge it and the retarded fans will be asking why didn't they use the super powerful 8th stone to stop Thanos which would prompt Feige to officially de-canon the TV shows to avoid the brand getting harmed.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.