[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really true the episodes are now lost media? Its surreal,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1228.jpg (47KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1228.jpg
47KB, 240x320px
Is it really true the episodes are now lost media? Its surreal, as i vividly remember when this was on tv
>>
>>94630990
Who cares?

It was a terrible show that marked the downward spiral of Cartoon Network.

Face it--animation is a lost art. Why shell out the money when you can overlay cheap flash animation over real life footage.
>>
I remember seeing this shit on tv. It seemed pretty terrible. That was when CN wanted to introduce live action shit that probably bombed horribly.

Didn't he get a black gf tho?
>>
I remember watching the premier of that shit. It seems like it was on all the time, how the hell is it lost media.
>>
>>94630990
I remember the show very well. Looking back, I wonder why I subjected myself to it.

>>94631077
She was asian in the pilot movie, then they changed her to a black girl. They were practically different characters, it was weird.
>>
>>94631150
Want to subject yourself to it again?
https://archive.org/details/OutOfJimmysHeadThreeEpisodes
>>
>>94630990
I liked the tbqhwy
>>
File: IMG_1172.jpg (33KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1172.jpg
33KB, 590x332px
>>94631101
Because it was pretty shit, i remember hating it and the rest of cn real when i was 11. It just seems weird that its lost. I personally think all media should be logged and collected, no matter how shit it is. Its this type of carelessness that made the unedited star wars original trilogy unavailable online. Its just weird that some thing that came out when i was in fucking middle school is now considerd lost and forgotten, it just puts things in perspective and reminds you how fucking old im getting
>>
>>94631177
No need, I still remember most of the episodes quite wel. The show was shit, but young me was interested in the premise. AMA I guess.
>>
>>94631253
The premise was fucking bizarre, at its core it was a man trying to kill a kid and take his brain.
>>
>>94631253
Samefagging, but I want to add something I think is kind of interesting. I'm not american and CNreal was not a thing here. Yet this show still made it here. And it was on a lot before it vanished. Someone was really interested in pushing it, it seems. Either they had faith it was some gem to come out of CNreal, or more likely, they just sunk a lot of money into it.

>>94631292
Said man lived in the house with the kid, I think he was pretending to be an exchange student, an had a bag of money (compete with a dollar sign) which he would talk to. Not that weird for a dumb cartoon, but seeing real people talk and act like that was like a fever dream.
>>
i saw commercials for this CONSTANTLY even though i never watched an actual episode
>>
>>94631428
Now that you mention it, a lot of it was not that bad for a cartoon. I would watch Out of Jimmy's Head if nothing else was on and I think that is because even if it was live action, the characters were all basically cartoons. It was definitely a shit show, but interesting in
a surreal sort of way. The other CN Real stuff, like Destroy Build Destroy, I completely hated.
>>
>>94631673
The problem is that it went against the very premise of the show. What's the point of having a real kid interact with cartoons if he already lives in a cartoony world? Granted the show couldn't be too realistic obviously, but they went far too over the top. There were a few episodes where the oons barely even interact with the MC because the main plot is already so zany that they add nothing.
>>
>>94631993
The toons were kind of just in the background for most of it, and the humor they tried to get away with for the live action part was very cartoonish. It would have worked better as an animated series where they just exaggerated the fact that people other than Jimmy can't see the toons.
>>
>saw that the movie was On Demand on cable
>start watching it
>start remembering all crucial details even though I'm pretty sure I never watched this before, especially never sat down and watched it
Did they rerun the movie alot during the CNReal era? I think it was probably on in the background and my brain absorbed all the details, or maybe all the ads of it.
>>
Show had a god damn laugh track.
>>
>>94630990
never got to watch it, my country skipped CnReal (thank god)

got to watch the movie though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.