[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's face it. Rick was right about one thing. You don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 225.jpg (21KB, 476x280px) Image search: [Google]
225.jpg
21KB, 476x280px
Let's face it. Rick was right about one thing. You don't need school you can just self-studie.
>>
>>94629180
>you can just self-studie.

Said the anon as he flipped the last patty of the Big Mac of the fat lady that was about to call his manager.
>>
>>94629180
The thing is that despite how knowledgeable you are you still need to have a document to prove it.
I for example speak English as a second language fluently, but it wouldn't mean anything unless I paid 150 bucks to partake in an exam that determines it to be true.
>>
Check them
>>
School isn't about learning. Well, it is but the primary purpose of school is to socialize our children so they aren't autistic fucks.
>>
You still need a piece of paper to say that you can do it to get a job, unless you know the right people.
>>
>>94630534
If schools were about socializing teachers wouldn't ignore bullying every singe time. That said, schools are some of the most interesting places where to conduct social experimentation and investigation.
>>
>>94630578
Bullying is a part of the fabric of society even if people don't want it to be.
>>
>>94630578
Well teachers being shit is true regardless of what schools are supposed to be about.
>>
File: 1393823108496.png (128KB, 269x343px) Image search: [Google]
1393823108496.png
128KB, 269x343px
>>94629180
>self-studie.
Looks like you need to hit the books kid.
>>
>>94629180
You don't need to watch a reddit tier cucked show like that to realize it
>>
>>94629180
>implying
You're not gonna get fucking anywhere without a high school diploma at the very least. Nowhere on the planet will you get an okay job without certain qualifications.
>>
File: RicardoCucumber.png (28KB, 510x499px) Image search: [Google]
RicardoCucumber.png
28KB, 510x499px
>>94629180
Me make self cucumber, Morto. Je-je, unveiling. Become myself Cumber Ricardo!
>>
>>94630578
My teacher intervened when I started being bullied. That was back in '94 before it was a national issue too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.