[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Passed both unadjusted and adjusted domestic grosses of both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1074.jpg (312KB, 1200x1750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1074.jpg
312KB, 1200x1750px
>Passed both unadjusted and adjusted domestic grosses of both Amazing Spider-Man films
>will soon pass ASM 2's international gross
>has a shot at Spider-Man 3's unadjusted domestic gross

Spider-Flop guy gets BTFO!
>>
>>94626704
It honestly should have made more given the MCU hype and Iron Man
>>
>>94626704
N-no! My memes!
>>
>>94626732
It's the highest of any MCU solo film that isn't Iron Man. I'd say they're pretty pleased with how it did.
>>
>>94626774
>Solo
Lol!
>>
And don't forget China
>>
Why does he need a fucking A.I.? Probably only thing that prevents me from watching this.
>>
>>94626732
The budget was the lowest of all the Spider-Man films. Clearly they were aware that the reception of past three Spidey movies poisoned the well, and adjusted their expectations accordingly. This was as must about restoring the reputation of the brand as it was about outright profit.
>>
File: 1494546933599.jpg (313KB, 612x716px) Image search: [Google]
1494546933599.jpg
313KB, 612x716px
>Months later
>Still hasn't surpassed ASMII's gross
This is not impressive. I mean, it's not a flop, but this cannot be what Marvel or Sony wanted.
>>
>>94626796
Gives him someone to talk to when he's alone in the suit. A consequence of internal monologues not working as well in live action as in print.
>>
>>94626814
700 without China, and that is coming up in September
>>
>>94626792
>if another character appears, it's not a solo movie
Guess there's never been a solo superhero movie
>>
>>94626877
China hates niggers tho
>>
Why did he have to cry during his big scene? I wanted Spider-Man, not Spider-Baby
>>
>>94627093
The NBA wouldn't be popular there if that was true.
>>
>>94626704
>unadjusted
>so it hasnt actually made that same amount of money due to inflation
Then whats the fucking point of mentioning it, faggot.
>>
>>94627093
>China hates niggers

China is probably less racist against blacks than America. They literally don't care about them at all, whether they appear in something is irrelevant to them.
>>
>>94626704
I don't want to celebrate something made by corporate slaves.
>>
>>94628413
>China is probably less racist against blacks than America.

I suppose, if you consider "blacks are dogs and I don't associate with them" to be less racist than "blacks are the cause of all these problems our country is facing".
>>
>>94628413
Yeah, Pacific Rim had one Japanese and one Black main character. And they ate that movie up.
>>
>>94626704
>700mil
>still going strong
>not even out yet in China

It's going to pass by WW and people are going to actually shit themselves with rage.
>>
>>94626704It just surpassed AMS2 and with China it will most likely surpass AMS. Still a pretty lame movie tho. Better than Cap 1, Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, Thor 1 and 2, Iron-Man 2. Betterthan most Solo movies but thats about it
>>
>>94628489
>The china meme
>>
File: laughing mexican girls.jpg (69KB, 680x612px) Image search: [Google]
laughing mexican girls.jpg
69KB, 680x612px
>IT DID BETTER THAN ASM!
>TIME TO CELEBRATE

>the city of mouseketeers
>>
>>94626704
>Blocks your path
>>
>>94628456
Citation needed
>>
The movie had flaws, lots of them. Probably the worst being Ganke... I mean Ned Lee, he was grating on my nerves more than once.

Also, why did it take him so long to climb the monolith? I remember taking a lot less to climb that high in the spider-man 2 videogame.
>>
File: IMG_2431.jpg (149KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2431.jpg
149KB, 780x438px
>>94628413
>China is probably less racist against blacks than America. They literally don't care about them at all, whether they appear in something is irrelevant to them.
>>
>>94628413
https://youtu.be/Few8kJ0zfnY
>>
>>94626704
Honestly this should have made 2 billion by now.
No one expects WW to do well bit for this one yikes what happned
>>
>>94630250
Wasn't this just a rip off of an Italian commercial that was the exact opposite, but caused no controversy?
>>
>>94630244
I guess they are robots racist too.
>>
>>94630244
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
>>
>>94626704
>had a very annoying character
>least faithful to the comics by far
>Iron man had no reason to be in the film

how is that a good thing?
>>
>>94630281
You're joking right?
>>
>>94626814
>this cannot be what Marvel or Sony wanted.

Marvel just wanted Spider-Man in Civil War and The Avengers. They only did Homecoming to get what they wanted out of the deal with Sony. This is Feige we're talking about, the guy who has 0 interest in characters like Daredevil and Kingpin.
>>
>>94626704
>Not as bad as the Amazing Spider-Man movies!
>Could maybe possibly do as well as Spider-Man 3 with a laughable number of qualifiers!
Golly.
>>
>>94631280
Yeah, but they only promised Spidey for three films, so if Sony isn't happy, they might not be willing to renegotiate.
Remember, Sony thinks Spider-Man is a 5 billion dollar property.
>>
>a movie about Marvels two most popular heroes gets beaten by DCs female third-wheel

Disney on suicide watch?
>>
>>94630352
How, BB8 is bigger than ever, covering Po Dameron, and the droids are the same size
>>
>>94631567
Han solo friend is gone.
>>
>>94631633
Chewie isn't a robot. They may have taken him off because he was too similar to an urban legend
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.