[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will die in Infinity War? Andy who fucking wanted the Black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Avengers-Infinity-War.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Avengers-Infinity-War.gif
1MB, 480x270px
Reviewing the source material (Infinity Gauntlet) it is very likely we will see Vision and Iron-Man getting killed in very FUCKED UP WAYS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDXiyI0HCm4

I don't think they'll kill spidey, since he's just a teenager in the movies, and Marvel is kid friendly. Also, the Black Order is fucking unnecesary in this movie. They weren't even in the original conflict. Someone like Mephisto, Hela or Terraxia would have made more sense in the MCU.
>>
>>94623403
>confirmed deaths
Did they watch it already?
And no one is going to die and if anyone does they aren't going to remain dead.
>>
>>94623403
Everyone will get killed. Cap's last words will convince Thanos to give up and restore everything and everyone to the way it was. Screencap this.
>>
>this thread again

Why do people keep trying to force the exact same threads over an over? Are people that desperate for (you)s?
>>
>>94623460

They'll definately die. Some of them have already finished their contract with Marvel. Probably Downey and Evans. And yes, maybe one or two will get revived with the power of the Infinity Stones. But my money is on Iron-Man or Cap on dying to not come back.
>>
>>94623489
>>94623489

could happen. I watched an interview where Brolin describes the MCU's Thanos as more of a psychological adversary, rather than a brute force brawler.
>>
You talk so much about who is going to die, it will be really dissapointing for you, when everyone will be ressurected with gauntlet.
>>
>>94623550
>>94623550

contract ended, dude. Mark my words, probably Robert Downey Jr. or Chris Evans. This movie is their way out. Probably they will not be revived in the movie...because of reasons.
>>
>>94623539
That's cool. I watched an interview where the Russos described a movie that ended with a fistfight on a flying aircraft carrier as a "1970s political thriller".
>>
File: 520061.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
520061.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>94623403
>Andy who fucking wanted the Black Order?!

who the fuck is Andy?
>>
>>94623804

lol I messed up
>>
>>94624595
It gives us someone to blame.
Fuck Andy.
>>
What would you have done differently?

I personally would have made Thanos a bigger deal in the preliminary films and I wouldn't have had Ultron be the big bad in Avengers 2.

The boss for Phase 2 should have been somebody cosmic and linked to Thanos rather than just have Thanos appear in GOTG for a couple of minutes. He wasn't even mentioned in GOTG2. If he really is Space Hitler everybody would be talking about him, especially wth them going all across the universe with two of his daughters.
>>
>>94623403
It will loosely follow the source material, but they will make big changes, draw from other stories, and add their own ideas.

They will semi-die and then Lady Death will try to seduce them, but most will survive.

Hela I think will be revealed to be an avatar of Lady Death.

My theory is that Vision has Chaos in him (is n the stone) from when Wanda touched the cradle, and that he retains emotions which means he retains his consciousness within the gauntlet.

The combo of Wanda's Chaos and Vision's Order destroys/cripples the gauntlet, then Carol, Hulk, etc, pile on.
>>
>>94624820
He was mentioned in GotG2 alot by Nebula and Gamora.
>>
>>94624820

YES, GOD, THANK YOU. I agree on every aspect. However, Thanos is mentioned in GOTG 2, as the universe shittiest father.
>>
>>94624922
>>94627107
I remembered that shortly after posting, but 'shitty dad' doesn't quite give the impression that he's the Ghengis Khan of space.
>>
>>94628856
how right you are, my friend. Most critics on the MCU say that he should have gotten off his ass much sooner, and not just be sitting on a fuckin chair for 8 years or so. I do hope they give an explanation for this in IW or Avengers 4
>>
>>94623403
Cap I guess? Or rather Nomad. It makes sense since he gave up on being Captain America.
Thor maybe? Vision? They can't kill off too many characters because each one has to be significant. Last words, final goodbyes etc.

Nebula should die. I don't think she's a proper member of the Guardians but she's gonna hang out with them and I don't think they should get out of these movies unscathed.
>>
>>94629047
>Vision?

Thanos is going to punch his face in.
>>
>>94629047

I would say Cap and Thor. It's been mentioned Chirs Evans contract with Marvel is close to be over and Thor is the least favorite character, let alone his movies. Also, story-wise, It'd be both dramatic and smart to permanently kill some of the Avengers.
>>
File: vision.jpg (84KB, 984x518px) Image search: [Google]
vision.jpg
84KB, 984x518px
>>94629336
>>94629336

I WANT THIS, THIS IN THE INFINITY WAR.
>>
>>94623403
Either a big important character like iron man or cap or an unimportant character like hawkeye or hulk
other candidates are vision, scarlet witch, black widow, bucky or falcon guy
>>
>>94630682

Yeah probably Bucky or Falcon, that gets Cap pissed and violent, which ultimately gets him killed.
>>
>>94623781
You forgot the part where Cap stops a countdown at 00:01 like it's an action movie parody.
>>
>>94624820
Maybe have Ultron be the first movie villain and do the Loki/Thanos schtick in the second movie.... Like Whedon originally intended.
>>
>>94628932
My only issue with Cap dying would be that Fucky would no doubt take the mantle, and he's been a useless fuckstick in all of his appearances in the MCU.
>>
>>94629351
Thor 3 might reshuffle his popularity.
>>
>>94631223
>>94631223
THAT WAS HIS ORIGINAL PLAN? WTF I didn't know that. That would have been awesome
>>
>>94631304
>>94631304

Remember Winter Soldier? He was fuckin smooth. Give the guy a chance
>>
>>94631329

Doubtfully. They tried make him funny in thor 1 and it sucked. They tried to make him serious in Dark World and it sucked. Thor 3 will be a hit because of other subplots kickin in, thus making it not quite a thor movie, but a Hulk/Thor/Dr. Strange film. I think they found the winning formula
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.