[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they got Donald's hat color wrong It's blue,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

>they got Donald's hat color wrong
It's blue, not white.
Dropped.
>>
>Don't call anybody
>>
>>94621660
Truthfully, I knew the people making this show just didn't care when they got the color of Scrooge's coat wrong.
>>
File: d3.jpg (73KB, 535x415px)
d3.jpg
73KB, 535x415px
In his first appearance it was (partially) white.
>>
>>94621660
It doesn't look blue to me.
>>
>>94621740
Nice try, faggot
>>
>>94621660
>>94621705

>mfw i work at Game Stop

Please, stay away from me
>>
>>94621660
The black sailor suits hat was never blue, that wouldn't even make sense
>>
>>94621660
Why do the ducks look like funko pops now
>>
>>94623417
Because millenial animation directors have shit taste and no respect for their audience.

Name one show directed by millenials that isn't just ADD-driven noise and flat designs to throw at children.
>>
>>94621660
Not in the comic.
>>
>>94622746
HA HA SICK REFERENCE BRAH
>>
File: dtv2-05[1].jpg (26KB, 300x225px)
dtv2-05[1].jpg
26KB, 300x225px
>>94621660
it was white in the original DuckTales too
>>
>>94623614
steven universe ;P
>>
Pfff, blue is true. White is a blight.
>>
>>94621660
They explained this, it's a new uniform from Glomgold after the old one got burned.
>>
>>94625094
Although the pirate picture does have him wear black with white hat as well.
I try to explain this by thinking that his blue sailor uniform is/was his private clothes that one can buy at stores. Whereas the black with white hat is an official sailor uniform that governments and corporation marineers must use.
>>
File: disney villains gb.png (646KB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
disney villains gb.png
646KB, 700x840px
>>94621660
>>94625349

This cartoon looks good and fun. Is it good and fun?
>>
>>94625380
There's not enough of it out yet to say for sure, but it's pretty good and fun so far.
>>
>>94625380
So far, the pilot episode Woo-oo was very good and enjoyable.
It's unfortunate that the show won't air new episodes till September 23
>>
>>94621705
Scrooge's coat has had multiple coloring variations over the decades. Sometimes it's red, sometimes it's blue, sometimes the sleeves and coat lapels are some different tone.
The color scheme they chose for the show is good enough, IMO.

And I like the colours on Donald. Black outfit like in the comics, with the white hat from his earliest cartoons.
>>
>>94625380
There's only two episodes so far and nothing else until September 23. It's fun so far.
>>
>>94621705

Considering that we actually saw Duckverse Jigen and Lupin's car in the episode, the coat is probably a reference to that.
>>
>>94625380
I definitely think so. It's got an upbeat sense of adventure and mystery to it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.