[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen to Justin Roiland. He's fucking hating this seas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Listen to Justin Roiland. He's fucking hating this season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK0AJct5scg

Can't wait for this trainwreck of a show to get cancelled.
>>
Justin has always hated his own show, shows how new you are.
>>
I hope he dies
>>
>>94620894
If he could have pushed the project forward by himself to begin with, he would actually be entitled to complain

Harmon is a douchebag with his head up his own ass, but he had the proper work ethic to get the job fucking done and actually push this slacker asshole to finish the working pitch for the network in the first place
>>
>>94620894
It's so obvious that this thread is made by you Roiland.
>>
>>94620894
I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone in that video was being serious about anything they were saying.
>>
>>94620894
Justin, don't you have somewhere to be? I'm sure your writers need their feedbags refilled by now
>>
>>94620894
I don't watch Adult Swim but Is it like this? Does every episode in this season needs a new trailer? I guess I understands why people are so buttmad at this show now
>>
I think he's just dickin' around there, but they have been putting out these "Inside" videos after the episodes air:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RecdrgB-Odc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em2G5h7AjDw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w6SPXTsoU0

Justin does just sort of explain what happened lackadaisically while Harmon tries to be all philosophical about what the characters' motivations and feelings are.
>>
>>94620894
Fuck you Justin, stop shitting around. It's not funny anymore.
>>
File: tumblr_nunahvBOvl1u33oe7o1_500.jpg (72KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nunahvBOvl1u33oe7o1_500.jpg
72KB, 500x633px
>>94621415
Just gona reboot this fucking show without Dan.
>>
>>94621257
Yeah that's the impression I"m getting.

Pretty sure that Worldender they build up so much is going to die like a little bitch in his first scene and the rest of the episode is just going to be Rick getting jealous or annoyed with having to deal with a bunch of super heroes that Morty looks up to.

My bet is that it just ends with all of them dead.
>>
>>94620894
You know what "irony" is?
>>
>>94621340
I get the impression that Roiland just wants to have fun and create a funny show but Harmon has be Harmon about everything. Remember the reports about how there were "creative issues" regarding season 3? I'd say if it wasn't for the money they'd probably have just ended it at season 2.
>>
File: 1501187042913.jpg (57KB, 470x560px) Image search: [Google]
1501187042913.jpg
57KB, 470x560px
Season three has been an absolute unfunny clusterfuck filled with hollow power fantasies and Gilmore girls humor. Intellectually weak and a heavy reliance on pop-humor voided of anything unique and repetition of former glory without the style.

Somebody take this show outback and put her down with the family shotgun.
>>
>>94621893

can't wait for the star wars parody episode because that will be fun or something
>>
>>94621955
The worse episode of season 1+2 was the parody Purging one.

Now every episode has to be a parody episode.
>>
>>94621841
I get the feeling that harmon has always been more interested in in being in some form of fight or drama than he has making interesting content. even from the 101 days it was more about putting out non conventional programs than good ones.
>>
>>94621993
>The worse episode of season 1+2 was the parody Purging one.

nobody thought that when it aired. i think that just like season 2 we're going to have to wait a couple months for people to really turn on the show
>>
File: Roiland.png (39KB, 381x308px) Image search: [Google]
Roiland.png
39KB, 381x308px
>>
>>94621993
I didn't like that episode, but Interdimensional Cable 2 is easily the worst.
>>
>>94622147
I never really liked the adlib episodes. I did enjoy the "making it morally unacceptable to not cut off your dick" plot. But yeah it was one of the weakest in the first two seasons.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.