[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Energectic >Always smiling >Happy go lucky >Very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: S1E16_Star_Butterfly_enthralled.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S1E16_Star_Butterfly_enthralled.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Energectic
>Always smiling
>Happy go lucky
>Very quirky
>Very lovable
>Mostly loud
>Mostly Fun
>Mostly looking for adventures
>Can fight well

Why is this now a girl like this in every cartoon now?
Mabel
Star
Webby
Pink Horse show
She's everywhere now!
Who started this trend?!

Because I love you for it!
>>
no idea but I like it too, it's nice seeing the girls in shows get to be wacky instead of just a straight man who criticizes the wacky boys
>>
>Why is this now a girl like this in every cartoon now?
>Because I love you for it!
Well you answered your own question. Because people like it.
>>
>>94611785
>>94612059
I'm right on the same page with you guys and I like what's written on that page.
Now if only it was cool for guys too, we'd be all set.. though my freunglaven years are far behind me at this point. I wasn't always a grump! I was an unsuccessful but earnest absurdist clown
>>
>>94611785
>The team created Hutchison after Joe Murray attended a press conference for networks to market new seasons of television shows to the press.
>A reporter asked Murray why the show did not have any "positive female role models."
>Murray responded by stating that he had no positive role models, that people do not use cartoon characters as role models, and that television shows should not teach lessons.
>After the conference some Nickelodeon executives told the reporter that they had plans to place female role models in the television show and asked Murray to place an unused character, Magdalane, as a female role model.
>Murray refused.
> A female executive from Nickelodeon later requested "a professional woman, someone with a good hook."
>>
File: Thumb-starfire2.jpg (13KB, 310x309px)
Thumb-starfire2.jpg
13KB, 310x309px
>>94611785
Not saying she started it, but in a modern cartoon context she's one of the oldest and most noteworthy.
>>
File: 1436874427752.png (195KB, 500x342px)
1436874427752.png
195KB, 500x342px
Because nu-Disney does everything according to a template and you waifu fags keep letting it happen.
>>
>>94612646
Can I just take her entire manner of speaking and have the sex with it? She herself is only like an eight but I could listen to her talk about earth stuff for hours.
>>
>>94612715
But Disney doesn't own Pink Horse.... Yet.
>>
>>94612715
I bet Nick and CN have a few.
>>
>>94611785
Folks wanna fuck that.
>>
>>94612605
>A female executive from Nickelodeon later requested "a professional woman, someone with a good hook."

is this real
>>
>>94611785
Star's the only one of those people around here like
>>
>>94614087
Joe Murray was a troll before it was called trolling.
>>
>>94611785
Girls like that are god-tier, that's why, and you should date them if you get the chance. Wanting to strangle them is part of the appeal.
>>
>>94612605
>>94614087
>>94615439

>that love story arc between her and filbert

for a troll character she had a lot of surprising depth
>>
>>94611785
Check your grammar, dude
>>
It's largely an anime archtype that caught on in the west during the early 00s.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.