[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Bruce Wayne be Batman? They're about the same size,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0427.jpg (39KB, 184x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0427.jpg
39KB, 184x260px
Could Bruce Wayne be Batman? They're about the same size, he's white, his chin looks kind of similar, and he's rich enough to buy things like the Batmobile. And he's unmarried, so there are fewer people who could learn the truth.
>>
File: DivideAvertEyes.png (193KB, 469x429px) Image search: [Google]
DivideAvertEyes.png
193KB, 469x429px
>>94609080
>Batman is white
I'm so tired of /pol/ pushing this meme, he's called the Dark Knight for christ's sake, he's obviously mixed, at least!
>>
>>94609080
every jim lee drawn male/female has the exact same face. could be literally anyone.
>>
>>94609737
>drawn
what did anon mean by this
>>
>>94609080
>They're about the same size
>his chin looks kind of similar
Where are you getting what I can only assume are high-res photos of the Batman? I've been studying him for years and I couldn't find a photo of him outside of Justice League press functions, and even then he kept to the back and turned his face as a weird angle.

>he's unmarried
You know that's because he's gay. Have you seen his "wards"?
>>
>>94609080
>current year
>believing in False Flagman
You realize "Batman" is just a boogieman that the police can point at and say "see, it's not US who are highly militarized and infringing on peoples' rights in the name of quote unquote justice, it's that big bad Batman and his friends!"?

You'd think you would have noticed this when libtard Wayne flat out admitted to being behind Batman's funding.

There are at least 10 Batmen in Gotham alone, google it. The one on the JLA is basically just a big billboard to give more credence to the Batman lie. How would it make sense for someone with no powers to be on the same team as Superman?
>>
>>94609080
>he's white
Batman is NOT white, the news always edits photos of him to make him look white.
I've seen him and he's definitely Indian
>>
you guys are idiots batman is a demon summoned by blackmagic that's why we had had all those which trials in the 1700s he's on a team with a fucking mermaid he just looks like a kinda like cop to scare criminals

that whole Batman inc thing was just wayne boosting his image by copyrighting a bat logo and making a fake police lab at wayne towers and taking credit for the actions of an unholy force of justice
>>
>>94610367
>you guys are idiots batman is a demon summoned by blackmagic
Pretty much these, the bat can't be human
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 627x229px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 627x229px
>>94609801
are you an actual retard or have you just been drawn as one?
>>
>>94609080
>being this retarded
obviously he is one of those creation that green Superman sometimes makes with his hands. They literally talked about that yesterday on TV
>>
>>94609080
That's absurd. Wayne is clearly The Flash when you really think about it. Oliver Queen is Batman.
>>
>>94609902
you mean those press functions where they show up? I think Supes and the trident guy are the only legit heroes. Other ones are just actors behind masks. I mean, I saw a ginger with the green light suit last week, and that guy is supossed to be black.
Also, is the trident guy really and alien or what?
>>
>>94612119
>that communist faggot
>being a hero
surely it's summer here
>>
>>94610071
quit your copypasta bull. Batman is real, he has a kid on his side and treads in Gotham and outerspace. He's an alien warrior who takes on the form of man
>>
>>94612189
He's from Atlantis, dude. They've literally invaded us twice.
>>
>>94612347
He was an operative during the fall of Metropolis and the y2k bug. Everyone but me forgot about the big white guy with green hair walking around turning the planet square and warping the reality of Earth to hell, batman saved us all. NOT THAT MAN OF VEAL!
>>
>>94612419
He sacrificed his life so that we could live to see another day and then he came back a month later. BATMAN ISRAEL AND HE IS Harvey Dent
>>
>>94612406
but he is their fucking king or what? Why should they invade us? is he a villain?
>>
>>94612119
I heard Oliver Queen's got a heroin problem. Can you imagine a cracked out maniac running around with an arsenal of high tech military gear?
>>
>>94612631
I heard some junkie talking about some CIA task force doing literally that. What an asshole
>>
I think vicki vale is the batman
>>
>>94609080
Bruce Wayne is fucking gay and changes beards every 4 months, so no
>>
>>94612604
I dunno, I think he says he's their king, but for all we know they're like a democracy or something and he's just some guy. Or maybe he's a spy. I don't know.

Both times it came down to "false alarm, we didn't MEAN to invade you".
>>
File: vHEK83b.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
vHEK83b.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>94609080
No way, Batman is really the sheriff in disguise.
>>
>>94612858
I don't know how they barely tell us about that fucking marine superman commanding a secret nation, yet I have to care about motherfucking Korea.
Didn't they had some UN representators, like the Superwoman from the JL?
>>
>>94609902
Speaking of wards, doesn't it seem odd that Robin and Bats's other sidekicks always look a bit different just after Wayne adopts a new kid? Every time.
>>
>>94612347
>takes on the form of man
Well he's not doing a very good job of passing for human. He ended up looking more like a bat.
>>
>>94613873
Wayne has (publicly) adopted four wards (who for all we know are his illegitimate sons), but I'm pretty sure there have been three Robins, max. And that doesn't explain all the Batgirls and Batwomen and other Batpeople.

No, they're all mercs or child soldiers hired by the Wayne in conjunction with the government/GCPD. Maybe the kid soldiers are being adopted by Wayne as cover, or so he can bang them on the side, who knows.
>>
>>94614152
wtf we have three robins? Last I checked there were 2 robins. The first one weirdly looked almost the same age for YEARS and was rumored to be killed by the joker.

Just because he got a costume change later on and hung out with the later titans doesn't mean he was a different person.

The second robin is obvious, he looks younger (also very short) and has a dumbfuck hood.
I bet you are that nightwing fag who thinks one of the robins grew up to be nightwing. That's almost tinfoil levels of thinking anon. N-wing is obviously a tanean or whatever alien species starfire is.
>>
>>94614277
>The first one weirdly looked almost the same age for YEARS
Tricks pay for plastic surgery all the time.
What's another word for trickster? Joker
>>
>>94614458
>Joker obsessed with Robin
>never permanently put away
Batman probably wants to kill the clown but Robin won't let him.
>>
>>94614277
> Hur dur there were only 2 Robins.
So what, he stunted his growth? Froze time so he never aged? Get the fuck out of here.

Also, Nightwing seems pretty tight with him. As if Batman would let anybody run with him if he didn't know them as well as, oh shit, maybe like a Robin.

Either that, or Nightwing is his Gay Lover.
>>
>>94612489
>BATMAN ISRAEL
get the fuck off your Waynedroid
>>
>>94614600
>Froze time so he never aged?
Batman keeps dumping him in Lazarus Pits so his asshole stays nice and tight.
>>
>>94614277
I could have sworn there was a female Robin at one point, but I can't seem to find any actual pictures or anything. This would have been around... 2004 I think? My memories on the matter are kind of hazy. Maybe this is that Hayden Effect /x/ is always talking about.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.