[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did /co/ like Batman Brave and the Bold? I just finished watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: I dont know how I feel anymore.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I dont know how I feel anymore.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
Did /co/ like Batman Brave and the Bold?

I just finished watching all 3 seasons with friends online and honestly I really enjoyed it but I never really saw it around here. Even the last episode where I was actually groaning that it was a BatMite episode, ended up being an actual solid gold episode.
Opinions?
>>
It's generally liked on /co/, and generally disliked outside of it.
>>
>>94600547
I mean it got 3 seasons, was it really disliked that much?
>>
>>94600907
Remember that episode where Batmite goes to a convention panel and the Batman cosplayers are complaining that the show is too lighthearted?

It was disliked enough for the writers to respond
>>
>>94600930
In the first season.
>>
>>94600907
Most casuals can't into Silver age silliness. It's what prompted the edginess of the 90's and 00's and while that's died down somewhat, it hasn't really gone away.
>>
>>94601233
I actually really appreciated some of the silver age shenanigans. It was really something that had never been put on television before in this format and I felt like the world building felt better than the mess that is the current Arrowverse.
>>
>>94600534
I remember the board going crazy for the Music Maister.
>>
>>94600534
It doesn't get discussed on /co/ too often because it's generally agreed to be good so there's not much to discuss.
>>
>>94601346
It doesn't get discussed because it's been over for years. It was all over the board when it was airing, long after /co/ had warmed up to it.
>>
It was a good idea to use Batman as a way to showcase all these easily overlooked DC characters and serve as a straight-man to all the silliness, but it was getting to the point where he wasn't needed to sell the ideas to the audience but his name is in the title so he still had to show up.
>>
>>94604366
It was also devolving into some amounts of BatGod, with him being the most powerful most important hero of all time. It ended before it had the chance to really slide in quality, but it was getting close.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.