[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better Pixar movie than pic related. You can't,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8464.jpg (98KB, 596x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8464.jpg
98KB, 596x461px
Name a better Pixar movie than pic related.

You can't, and if you're going to say Inside Out, it almost became a better movie than UP.
>>
>>94599620
What if you removed the first 10 minutes?
>>
>>94599620
It may not be a better movie, but The Incredibles is still my favorite Pixar movie.
>>
>>94599620
It's not even good, it's a slightly above average movie and that's only because it's competently made despite being nothing special, that people fondly remember because of the first few minutes.
>liek if u cry every tim
>>
Muntz still being alive and his dogs flying airplanes really hurt the movie for me.

Liked Inside Out more.
>>
>>94599712
>It may not be a better movie
It is. Incredible is absolutely a better movie. UP is mediocre.
>>
Toy Story.
>>
>>94599620

UP was kind of boring.
>>
Damn, didn't know there was this much dislike towards Up.
I don't think it's one of Pixar's best, but it sure as hell was unique and I wish we had that Pixar back.
>>
>it wasnt ratatouille under the spoiler tag

one job OP....
>>
>>94601296
I liked it. Just can't be arsed to express my love every waking second of my day, years after the film released. People might be more motivated to talk about things they dislike on 4chan.
>>
>>94599620
>not The Proletariat Overthrows The Bourgeoisie And Owns The Means Of Production (With The Help Of The Seven Samurai)
>>
>>94599620
why did I know it would be UP? maybe I'm psychic.
>>
>>94599694
UP should've just been a short film.

Oh wait, it already was:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6LLyheo3ZZU
>>
>>94599620
I agree it's such a fun movie.
>>
>>94599792
There were deleted scenes that explained how he remained so young, and it involved the fountain of youth.
>>
File: IMG_0348.png (354KB, 798x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0348.png
354KB, 798x680px
>>94599620
Easy.
>>
>>94599792
Carl was probably 60-ish and Muntz was probably 80-ish, why do so many people seem to have a problem realizing this?
>>
>>94601296
>unique

it ripped off several sources

>back

inside out was great.
>>
I like UP but it's not even in my top 5 Pixar movies.
>>
>>94599620
After the first 10 minutes Up is really only so so.

Personal favorite Pixar movie is Wall-e. Visionally it was fantastic and I loved that it told the story with almost no dialogue.
>>
Wall-e is easily better than up
>>
I'd say wall-e but I'm biased towards anything sci-fi so...
>>
UP is the pleb choice for best Pixar movie. The entire second half with them being in airplanes with little dog airplanes is okay, but it kinda kills any sort if intention of tone that the movie was going for. Not saying it's a bad pixar movie, but UP is just too overrated.

WALL-E on the other hand is the patricians choice for best pixar movie
>>
File: xRpGJ.gif (498KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
xRpGJ.gif
498KB, 500x384px
>>94602326
My nigga.
>>
File: IMG_8435.jpg (88KB, 1074x836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8435.jpg
88KB, 1074x836px
>>94603189
>>94599694
>forgetting the "boring" scene
>forgetting the Carl looking through the Adventure Book scene
>forgetting the Russell getting the Ellie Badge
>forgetting the final shot of the movie
>>
>>94603138
But did you think the movie dipped in quality when it reached to outer space?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.