[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A LITTLE OVER-EATING NEVER DID YOU ANY HARM what did they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: it7fvj.png (363KB, 482x357px) Image search: [Google]
it7fvj.png
363KB, 482x357px
A LITTLE OVER-EATING
NEVER DID YOU ANY HARM

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>94596314
i dont know
>>
Humans regularly consume over 2500 calories which leads to weight gain
>>
>>94596314
That vore is a Garfield sanctioned fetish
>>
>>94596373
Depends on general activity. My maintenance is ~3,000 thanks to my job.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 480x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 480x428px
>>94596314
As a kid, I always wondered if Galfield could eat himself out of his own universe.

Like, if I starved Garfiled for a week, would he become so hungry he would devour the fabric of reality? Could this orange cat achieve godhood through nothing but the overwhelming power and craving for lasagna? Would the only thing able to stop this menace be Jon, pleading on his knees for Garfield to remember all the good times they had? And then perhaps Garfield would come to a realization that the world is too good for him, as he eats his own body out of existence.

Sequel is "Garfield minus Garfield" because Jon can't let go of the memories.
>>
>>94596314
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d9ehXFnYhg
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>94596314
He's right
I eat almost 6000 calories a day and im always stuck at 130 pounds
>>
>>94597664
How old are you? Age has a great deal to do with your ability to gain weight. The older you get, the more likely you are to put on pounds
>>
>>94597727
24 and 6'1"
>>
>>94597765
You're on the cusp of a major metabolism shift. Watch out or it's gonna hit you like a truck.
>>
>>94597851
I dont know i think its genetic since none of my older sisters or brothers has yet to break the 150 mark and they eat a lot more than me
>>
>>94597882
>i think its genetic

*I think it's genetic
>>
>>94596314
He's a proud fatass
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.