[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tries to make Transformers joke >doesn't even know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

>tries to make Transformers joke
>doesn't even know the fucking names
God I love Facebook
>>
>>94595791
You must be a G Oner
>>
pretty sure they just used it for the word play
>>
>>94595796
Prime was my favorite series tho
I was introduced with G1 though
>>
>>94595804
Why not Mega-thot? That would have worked just as well
>>
>>94595791
Isn't the joke that they changed the names with hoe-analogies?
What do you thought wass the joke anon?
>>
>>94595825
Pretty sure the one on the left is Megatron, not Optimus
>>
>>94595791
Seen that word come up a few times around...I always read it the same way Bernie Sanders says 'thought'. It's too comical to take seriously.
>>
>>94595838
it doesn't matter you autistic shitstick, how are you going to get "thot" out of megatron? is there any rhyme there? you're a gigantic weenie and you annoy everyone around you if you
>>
>>94595838
Who cares?
They are black and thots
>>
>>94595858
>>94595860
>normalfags
>>
how do I get a qt black gf
>>
>>94595900
Workout, money and a big dick
>>
>>94595900
Money
Titanic raging demon
Bonus if /fit/
>>
>>94595888
you're worse than normalfags, you're literally that faggot from the big bapzinga theory show with your "ummm that's not accurate, that's actually megatron?" shit

do you realize how embarrassing that sounds? take a step back and really think about how others perceive you socially because i can guarantee it's not good
>>
>>94595900
Be white
>>
>>94595900
choose the following if you wish to get:

>>94595932
>>94595960
>hood bitches with a fat ass and a weave.

>>94596012
self-hating lib arts majors with natural hair.
>>
>>94595993
>caring about how you're perceived on an anonymous wapanese image board
Anyways, they could've gone for Jiggletron. Or Jigatron.
>>
>>94595900
what ethnicity are you, and why do you want a black gf?
I personally dont date white guys, but I know alot of black women do.
in fact some of the most social justice activist black women date/marry white guys for some reason (which is dumb to me, how are you gonna fuck your oppressor, lol)
>>
>>94595993
>Its extremely good to be not know about things and be wrong all the time
>>
Hey whities, THIS is what actual thickness and ass looks like
>>
>>94595838
hilarious haha, you do know normies dont know this? autist of the day.
>>
>>94595858
>how are you going to get "thot" out of megatron? is there any rhyme there?
Megathot
>>
>>94596061
Which one talks less?
>>
>>94596520
Im pretty sure they meant how others who physically have to interact with them react to the behavior
>>
File: TFP S3.png (68KB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
TFP S3.png
68KB, 250x252px
>>94595791
>thicc girls with cleavage
>don't dress up as the best choices of Jazz or Shockwave
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>94596571
A-are you a black woman? The coveted chocolate that I've been looking to taste?
>>
File: 173849067033.jpg (15KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
173849067033.jpg
15KB, 400x299px
>>94595791
Turn down the right street in most major cities that have a comic con going on and you will see this and more.....at least in the good ones.

What happens in La stays in La.
>>
>>94598177
Less than you'd think. Girls with a sense for business and enterprise don't become hookers, at least not for long as they move on once they've accumulated capital to invest in a proper business.

I've seen a documentary about a strip club once, and the Halloween segment was painful: they dressed up in the most vanilla unimaginative bullshit ever; "sexy" nurses, "sexy" policewomen and "sexy" maids. How fucking dense do you have to be to not cosplay a Disney princess or a Marvel/DC super-heroine?
>>
>>94598177
What is she even supposed to be? Minnie Mouse? Are there really that many people who nurse a hard-on for that character and are actually into human girls?
>>
Shouldn't it be MegaThot and Bumbleweave?
>>
>>94596571
Bait
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.