[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cartoons that are more disturbing to you as an adult than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1863.jpg (18KB, 570x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1863.jpg
18KB, 570x456px
Cartoons that are more disturbing to you as an adult than when you were a kid
>>
>>94594523
>tfw you watch it as an adult on acid and realize it's about consumerism

really fucked me up
>>
>>94594535
The worthless song really messed me up when I watched it again 18 years later. It meant nothing to me as a kid but as an adult it's my living nightmare
>>
File: 1497101520072.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497101520072.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>94594523
I love that movie but even as a kid it didn't get past me that it has a rather melancholic mood at best and downright depressing at worst. I mean, right off the bat the whole plot gets moving thanks to the air conditioner dying full of regret from what amounts to a rage induced heart attack. Some haunting shit, that. And yes, the Worthless song of course. It was quite disturbing to begin with but it manages to be even worse now that its content has become far more palpable to me.

Still, a great movie and I love it and all the songs are right on the money. Better than its spiritual successor Toy Story I'd say.
>>
>>94594714
We will never see another children's movie like this from Disney
>>
File: duck.webm (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
duck.webm
1MB, 320x240px
>>94594523
>>
>>94594969
sauce my good man?
>>
>>94594811
Well, it wasn't Disney Proper, it was Hyperion Studios. Though we aren't going to get anything more out of them either, because they've been dormant for the last 10 years.

Actually, it doesn't look like anything good came from Hyperion Pictures at all, except for the Brave Little Toaster. Their next best thing was probably The Proud Family, I guess? What a disappointing studio.
>>
>>94595262
The Tale of Jemima Puddle-Duck by Beatrix Potter.
>>
>>94594969
What the fuck
>>
>>94594523
>They could've took over the world but we're brainwashed slaves thinking only of their master
If only they realized
>>
>>94594523
>the flower scene
>>
>>94595420
Jemima Puddle-Duck was tired of the farmers wife taking her eggs so she went out to find a safe place to lay them in the woods. She ran in to Jeremy Fox who showed her his shed out back and seemed charming but actally wants to eat her.

The collie dog finds out what is happening and brings the two pups as backup to save Jemima but after they chase the Fox the pups eat the eggs.
>>
>>94595552
>the farmers wife

*the farmer's wife
>>
>>94595470
>They could've took over

*They could've taken over
>>
>>94594969
Never thought I would say this, but man, fuck dogs.
>>
I was really obsessed with the Lamp for some reason when I was 3.
>>
>>94595262
>>94595404
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_EKpLhsYGc

Now with sound.
>>
>>94596814
>>94598672
u NEED to kill you're self
>>
>>94599042
*you need to kill yourself
>>
>>94599163
You forgot to capitalize "you" and to end your sentence with a period.

D-

See me after class.
>>
>>94599026
Wow that show looks really good.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.