[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's quite a SHOCK to find out your son's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: RobertHawkins.png (114KB, 336x251px) Image search: [Google]
RobertHawkins.png
114KB, 336x251px
>It's quite a SHOCK to find out your son's a superhero.
Really?
>>
File: BEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBE.png (531KB, 737x551px) Image search: [Google]
BEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBE.png
531KB, 737x551px
>>94587875
THIS CAN'T WAIT A MONTH!
>>
The insufferable status quo "will his family find out?" ruined Static Shock. I could tolerate the PSA episodes and the cheesy cross-overs, but that shit was too much after a couple of seasons.
>>
WAY TO GO DAD MY LEFT DUE TO YOUR STUPID RACISM
>>
>>94587875
JIMMY NO!
>>
>>94587875
bbbbbbbbbbbb[b]bb[b]
>>
>>94587875
DAAAAAD
>>
File: robert hawkinsbestbad.png (79KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
robert hawkinsbestbad.png
79KB, 540x429px
I wish they had more episode of Rob knowing his son's Static.
>>
>>94589736
Mr. Hawkins please.
>>
File: rain.png (94KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
rain.png
94KB, 261x193px
>>94590939
SHUT THE FUCK UP SON! I SAW YOU SUCKING HIS BBC!
>>
>>94590939
I HATE YOU!
>>
The only thing I remember about this show is the episode where the police officer dad told his son he had no fourth amendment rights, and grounded him for not letting an officer look in his bag.
>>
>>94589762
His dad found out though. Also the secret identity thing is so common that I don't know why you're singling Static out on it
>>
>>94587875
They were different times anon.
>>
>>94587875
Since his name was Static and he only used "Shock to your system" as a catchphrase I'm not sure what the problem is
>>
>>94591211
What got Vergil is that instead of telling the cop "no", he fucking ran. Fleeing a police officer is a legit crime, but is pretty much a misdemeanor.
>>
>>94589762
>and the cheesy cross-overs
Including Static in the DCAU and referencing the Teen Titans was awesome.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.