[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'M A TRAIN, MORTY! >We're gonna go to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: trainrick.png (174KB, 582x756px) Image search: [Google]
trainrick.png
174KB, 582x756px
>I'M A TRAIN, MORTY!

>We're gonna go to the Island of Sodor, and figure out what the hell that *UURP* fat bastard Top Hat is doing to make all his trains alive. So I DISGUISED myself as one of his own. This is gonna be great Morty, I bet that tub of lard has some fucked up secret to engineering life into vehicles. Imagine the possibilities Morty, *UUURP* IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES.

>I just need YOU to drive me, okay? Can I trust your little pea brain to do that?
>>
>>94587608
>fat bastard Top Hat
He's the fucking Fat Controller, and don't you forget it.
>>
>>94587642
So, does he control fat, or what?
>>
File: 1502305585344.jpg (138KB, 550x849px) Image search: [Google]
1502305585344.jpg
138KB, 550x849px
>>94587660
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Fat_Manipulation
>>
>>94587660
If the Fat Controller controls fat, what does the Thin Controller do?
>>
The show seems to imply that Ricks are the only beings in the universe to have developed universal transportation with the portal gun.

Does that mean the main Rick's relationships with birdperson, squanchy, etc. is just him inserting himself in the absence of the rick and morty they replaced, just like they did with beth, summer, and jerry?

How close was the dead Rick's life to Rick C-137's, was he as much of a pain to the council of Ricks?
>>
>>94587608
Keep out of Shed 17! Whatever you do don't look inside shed 17!
>>
>>94587642
in the US he's Sir Toppum Hat
>>
>>94588570
Pretty close. The new universe they went to after they fucked up from what I can remember was one were they fixed the disease thing, but died shortly after. So I'm going to assume that dead Rick's life was relatively close enough to C-137's in that it lead up to the same events happening.
>>
>>94588000
he obviously causes fat to breakdown instantly causing a person to become instantly thin.
>>
>>94587608
This shit has been the oddest shilling method i've ever seen, i wonder how successful it is.
>>
>>94587608
This premise is still somehow better than Pickle Rick
>>
>>94589014
Is that where they store all the unfunny Pickle Rick memes?
>>
>>94587608
Honestly I can see this being an actual episode and I can't stop cackling like a retard over thinking about it.

>"OH SHIT IT'S DIESEL MORTY, HE'S A TRAIN SERIAL KILLER M*BURP*ORTY, HE KILLS TRAINS, DON'T LET HIM KILL ME WITH THAT CLAW MORTY, WHO KNOWS WHAT HE DOES WITH THAT...B-B-BESIDES KILLING TRAINS OF COURSE."
>>
File: bub_salute.jpg (22KB, 344x229px) Image search: [Google]
bub_salute.jpg
22KB, 344x229px
>>94589014
Never forget.
>>
>>94592441

That's diesel 10, not diesel, youuuuuuu fuck.
>>
>>94587608
HE'S SO FAT I BET HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE THE SAUCE EH MORTY
>>
>>94589438
He's Sir Topham Hat, nicknamed the "Fat Controller" or "Fatcunt".
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.