[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being a normal human, 10 being The Anti-Monitor,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Powerpuff.jpg (35KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Powerpuff.jpg
35KB, 350x350px
On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being a normal human, 10 being The Anti-Monitor, and Superman being 7 or 8, how strong are the Powerpuff Girls? As individuals and as a group?
>>
>>94586887
Probably about a 4 or 5. They're just kids and they learn new superpowers occasionally.
If Superman's an 8 and the average human is 1, then Goku is 0.15
>>
File: LumpkinsByRequestOnly.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
LumpkinsByRequestOnly.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
>>94586887
Their power fluctuates greatly depending on the episode and the threat. Sometimes they get their asses kicked by relatively trivial foes like Fuzzy Lumpkins, other times they're able to pull of physical feats that would rival the Hulk or the Flash.
>>
>>94586887
at their most competent probably a 7 or 8, but as >>94587004 mentions it flucuates heavily between episodes, so sometimes there as low as 3 or 4

this only applies to the original show,
PPGZ are probably a flat 3(maybe a 4 if we're generous), and PPG2016 is so inconsistent it's impossible to really even attempt to accurately score them
>>
Are the Powerpuff Girls homunculus?
>>
>>94587079
No Pat, they're not fucking cyborgs, god.
>>
Considering this is them within a day or two of being born, I think it's safe to say they'll grow up to be Silver Age Superman-tier powerful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7kHuC9qK7A
>>
File: 1449199434402.jpg (681KB, 1350x847px) Image search: [Google]
1449199434402.jpg
681KB, 1350x847px
>>94587079
>>94587128
I wouldn't call them cyborgs because they're strictly biological, but I don't think calling them homunculi is far off. They're hand-crafted humanoid life forms grown in a lab using reagents and what looks a lot like alchemy, mixed a cauldron, in an attempt to create the perfect child. The shoe fits.

I don't know who Pat is, I'm assuming it's a youtube commentator or a reference to a show I haven't seen.
>>
>>94587147
Watch the episode Nuthin' Special.
>>
>>94587147
yeah probably
>>
>>94586887
Their power fluctuates dependent on their emotional state. They can go from lifting mountains with one "hand", to being beaten up by random nobodies, depending on how they feel at the moment. They have flown fast enough to travel in time, because they were not aware that it should have been hard to do.
>>
>>94586887
They will never be as strong as my desire to cum on them.
>>
>>94587291
Yeah, tonight they put out an episode that other guy and I were literally watching as he quoted his confusion about the PPG. The homuculus bit was a good point, but then he goes on a weird tangent about not knowing whether the PPG were cybernetic or full-on androids.
>>
>>94586887
Where would you place Major Glory, Kronk, and Val Hallen?
>>
>>94586887
On average, 5 to 6, at their best, 7, at their worst 3. I'd have the RRB at a constant 7, Him at 9, and the average monster at 4.

>>94592388
Probably like 4 to 5.
>>
File: 250px-Champion1.png (212KB, 250x374px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Champion1.png
212KB, 250x374px
>>94592388
They got crushed by the Champio-err, I mean Rasslor, so probably about a 5. I think Krunk just messed up the ring so he might be higher. Speaking of, I guess Monkey is about a 6.
>>
>>94586887
heavily plot dependent, limited by their imagination really. PPG answers the question "how would little kids solve problems if they had superpowers". They were usually pretty good at taking out any superstrong monster or whatever, but they had problems with enemies that exploited their vulnerabilities as children (fear, trust, authority). One of my favorite episodes was abracadaver. They beat a magical zombie that they were terrified of by doing magic themselves and it was this weird asspull.
>>
File: 1500516793527.jpg (2MB, 3742x1757px) Image search: [Google]
1500516793527.jpg
2MB, 3742x1757px
>>94586887
>>94589690
Yeah thats the first thing i thought about as well. Flying so fast they broke time is something most people use to show how strong flash is but the girls did it without even trying. So honestly anywhere between 1 and 9 depending on the day. Id assume not ten just due to a lack of mind of matter control and such.

What I wanna know is will their powers get stronger or weaker with age? Seeing as they seem very based on mood and perception. Once they learn how hard moving mountains is supposed to be, will they be able to do it?
>>
>>94587004
What was he? An alien? A fuzzy bug man?
>>
>>94586887
Buttercup once broke an entire mountain from its base. Bubbles once outran a superhero who travelled at half the speed of light. Blossom regularly outsmarts a genetically enhanced supergenius. They could all time travel by flying fast enough.

It's hard to tell because their powers are varied, but so far they haven't spun earth on its axis which Supes can do.
>>
3/10

Strong i guess but could still smash that pussy. Someone post the ppg twerking gif stat!
>>
>>94592388
>tfw val hallen kronk and major glory were the first characters that I understood were parodies.
massive keks were had.
>>
>>94586887
Is this scale logarithmic?
>>
>>94594999
it probably is.
Or at least a complex function with a lot of variables.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.