[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were your favorite cartoons on this channel? Mine were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Hub.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Hub.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
What were your favorite cartoons on this channel? Mine were

Animaniacs (I'm happy it's on Netflix. Also have the entire series on DVD)
Atomic Betty (wasn't that good, but I couldn't stop watching it cause I enjoyed it a lot)
Batman Beyond
Batman: The Animated Series (have every episode on DVD)
Dan Vs.
The Horse Show
Men in Black: The Series
Superman: The Animated Series
Tiny Toon Adventures
Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego?
>>
>>94586078
Littlest Pet Shop
The Horse Show
Shezow
Dan Vs
>>
>>94586078
Dan Vs
Horses
>>
Animaniacs
Dan Vs.
Deltora Quest
The Horse Show (seasons 1 and 2)
Tiny Toon Adventures

Fuck I kinda miss this channel. Discovery Family is literally just TLC with a morning cartoon block, what is the point
>>
Only really watched horse show. Always kept meaning to watch Dan Vs. but I keep putting it off.
>>
>>94586631
You really should.
>>
>>94586078
i liked it when it was discovery kids. was thoroughly disappointed when this took over.

my favorite cartoons on that channel were:
tunestein
time warp trio
grossology
peep and the big wide world(also liked the stuff at the end where a group of kids do a project.)
growing up creepie
hip hop harry
the future is wild
kenny the shark

and lots of live action shows, i really liked endurance, and wanted to see if i can do a program like that.
>>
>>94586819
actually scratch that, it was Serious that i meant.
>>
>>94586588
I wish we could have a channel that mashes The Hub with Discovery Kids. I miss Trading Spaces BvG and Bindi the Jungle girl
>>
Dan Vs. was a treasure and an outlier. It wasn't really a "kid's show", wasn't tied to a toy line, and was all-new. I imagine if The Hub wasn't in need of programming when it started, it probably wouldn't have been green-lit. It's so odd, but so enjoyable. I wish we had more audience-fluid shows like it.
>>
>>94586078
The Horse Show. Dan Vs. wasn't bad either.
>>
>>94586078
Dan Vs.
Mine Tiny Equine: Camaraderie is Arcane

Aside from those two the only other thing I liked was the Adam West Batman.
>>
Batman 66
TFG1 and Prime
BTAS
BB
Animaniacs
That Show's first two seasons and 12 episodes of season 3

What pisses me off is that we were literally weeks away from Freakazoid and Pinky and the Brain
>>
>>94586078
>all but Dan Vs and Microhorses are reruns of 90s cartoons (early 00s in Atomic Betty's case)
I'm not complaining though, I really appreciated that. The Hub was the last kids' network that still bothered with well-curated reruns.
>>
>>94587681
>Still being triggered after 4 years.
>>
>>94587742

About which part?
>>
>>94587826
The part that still triggers you obviously
>>
>>94587886

Two of them trigger me.
>>
Littlest Pet Shop and the horse show

I liked LPS more, however.
>>
>>94586819
I remember Tutenstein was on for a short time when The Hub started in the afternoons. Kenny the Shark was also on as well at 5 in the morning
>>
>no Kaijudo mentioned anywhere in the thread
I expected better
>>
>>94590276
I was about to say. Kaijudo deserved so much better.
Alakshmi was a shit though. #TeamAllie
>>
Still amazed by them bothering to get TV licenses for BTAS and STAS. Still can't watch those on Netflix.
>>
Judging by the posts in this thread, I had no idea Bojack Horseman was on the HUB at one point.
>>
File: tumblr_msmmsaUiKU1reahpvo1_1280.gif (659KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msmmsaUiKU1reahpvo1_1280.gif
659KB, 640x360px
>>94586078
Pound Puppies actually surprised me with how much I liked it, the first season's animation was kinda bad but it got a lot better over time

...wait, literally NO ONE else in this thread liked Pound Puppies?

...fuck you
>>
>>94586078
>the Batman shows
>TF: Prime
>Dan Vs.

Why is everyone calling it the Horse Show btw?

>>94586819
You remember Mystery Hunters?
>>
Dan Vs. was the only cartoon on the channel I actually watched. I really enjoyed The Aquabats Super Show though, but that wasn't really a cartoon. It had cartoon SEGMENTS though.
>>
>>94586078
>were
is the channel done now?
>>
>>94592304
It's Discovery Family, cake wars and horse shows all over the place now.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.