[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how man years do you give it until Hollywood tries to make an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_opps43EtDh1tx13d9o3_540.jpg (121KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opps43EtDh1tx13d9o3_540.jpg
121KB, 540x675px
how man years do you give it until Hollywood tries to make an edgy pg13 live action Ben 10 movie like they did with Transformers and Ninja Turtles
>>
Eh. Sooner would make more sense than later I think.
>>
>>94584696
I dunno. It seems like they're going in the opposite of edgy with the reboot, so it may take a while for those kids to grow up if they want to catch that audience. If they do it too soon, you'll have moms taking their fucking 5 year olds to see the movie because the Ben10 series airing now is so cute and wholesome.

They would have been better off to make a movie during or after alien force / ultimate alien rather than after omniverse or reboot. It just doesn't fit the tone anymore
>>
>>94584696
Integrate Ben 10,000 into the DCU please
>>
>>94584696
i think they'd be better off doing a CW or Syfy show of it
>>
File: 1479988144337.gif (2MB, 320x173px) Image search: [Google]
1479988144337.gif
2MB, 320x173px
>>94585457
>CW
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>94584696
eh, CN doesn't really have money for a big budget movie, Nick and Hasbro does since they make a lot more than just cartoons
>>
>>94586483
Flash is fun. kinda stupid but fun. i think that'd work then making an overly-serious movie.
>>
>>94586578
If only CN was owned by the same people who own Warner brothers
>>
>>94585457
>CW or Syfy show of it
Kill yourself
>>
>>94584696
A few ben 10 live action edgy movies were made. They're completely forgettable. Some people can't even tell them apart
>>
>>94584696
now I'm imagining this but edgy
>>
>>94585168
>"alien force" "reboot" "ultimate alien" "omniverse"
Why are there so many different versions of this show
>>
>>94589961
Alien Force was a continuation of the first series with a timeskip, Ultimate Alien was a continuation of Alien Force but with an evolution gimmick, Ben 10 Omniverse was a continuation but handled by the Transformers Animated guy

The reboot is not a continuation and is also really bad
>>
>>94589961

Because Alien Force was a continuation of the Original series after a time skip, while at the same time being a soft reboot that changed a lot of things. It was darker and gritter than the OS, and had a different art style, and all those things together warranted having a different name.

Ultimate Alien was a direct continuation of Alien Force that really didn't benefit from having a name change except to let people know that this was the series that let Ben access his ultimate digivolution forms. With the exception of the Aggregor plotline, it was pretty meh.

Omniverse came next and tried to recapture some of the magic that the OS had. It was charming in its own right, but the art style was offputting to loads of people. It tossed Gwen and Kevin off to the side to introduce a new partner for Ben. Rook was fun and a good foil to Ben, but I feel like he needed his own real character arc in order to feel less flat. The change from being impressed by Bens fame to totally being over Bens bullshit was nice for a start, but after that, he was kinda stagnant.

unfortunately Omniverse was kinda poorly handled, and they opted to start from scratch with a hard Reboot. Nu Ben 10 has not been well received as far as I can tell, and there was no reason to start from scratch when there was really so much more you could have done in the universe with Ben still as the protagonist. Why not have intergalactic space adventures or something?
>>
>>94589961
Every show up until the Reboot were continuations.

Ben was easily CN's biggest show in terms of lore and storytelling. You gotta appreciate that the series actually continued to tell a story and expand upon it without resorting to reboots or alternate universes. Omniverse by far introduced some of the best stuff and even improved on the mistakes UAF made.

The reboot pretty much killed the legacy and it saddens me greatly knowing that.
>>
>>94584696
would they even be able to fit 10 alien forms in a movie? >>94585457 was right, if anything they should do a show
>>
>>94589540
This and Race Against Time were actually pretty decent.
>>
>>94590263
Yea, and it's a damn shame too, as they were clearly setting up for a continuation in the finale. Intergalactic road trip with Ben, Gwen, Kevin, and Rook? It could have been fun. It could have been shit, too, but the concept had enough room for variation that it could be good.

Now it's not likely to happen at all unless the brand is bought out by somebody else.
>>
>>94584696
I would like to see a tv13 rated show with adult ben
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.