[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hire colorist for webcomic with minimal work beyond coloring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>hire colorist for webcomic with minimal work beyond coloring
>still can't maintain once a week update schedule
Why is Michelle so lazy?
>>
File: 1500604896974.gif (2MB, 162x149px) Image search: [Google]
1500604896974.gif
2MB, 162x149px
>>94581932
Because is a bitch?
>>
>>94582000
>Because is
Jesus Nikola, learn some English before trying to type it will ya?
>>
>>94582000
Ashley gets her comic done.
>>
>>94581932
She is at Otakon this week
>>
File: 1501538543951.gif (73KB, 675x227px) Image search: [Google]
1501538543951.gif
73KB, 675x227px
>>94582038
oh sorry, american who never see a map before...
>>
>>94582102
Competent authors build up a buffer for when they have planned absences.
>>
>>94582178
She would still have to take a break for the buffer. Ashley cope takes months off to build her's
>>
>why is michelle so lazy
doing a comic almost entirely by yourself requires a lot more work than you realize, especially one of this scale. this isn't a major publication job where there's a team of assistants and a deadline a month or two before it's release. i'm not a regular reader of AD so i'm not sure what her usual update schedule is like, but any author who can crank out more than one page a week is inhuman in my eyes.
>>
>>94582241
She did like 5 pages in entire year dude.
>>
>>94582293
Looking at the update history as best I could(had to look at the tumblr, neither the site proper nor the RSS feed feature dates) she's mostly hitting once a week updates.

That said, these panels aren't 40 hours a week worth of work detailed. Is this really one panel per week?
>>
>>94581932
>colorist
>does a comic called "colorless"
did michelle hire her just because of the irony? cause I'd be tempted to too
>>
>>94582223
she could still plan the breaks though, like minna does between chapters to rebuild her buffer so she can post updates even while out visiting iceland
>>
>>94582666
it's multiple panels a week, but then again a page on a normal webcomic is multiple panels, too
>>
>>94581932
do people still follow this comic? it really failed to catch my eye, it just seemed so painfully generic
>>
>>94582666
No, its a cluster of pages per week, all released at once.

She's missed weeks in the past occasionally, but she usually makes up for it my making the next update extra long or including animations, so it's cool.
>>
>>94581932
you tried this post once earlier today and it didn't go anywhere.
So lets post a slightly larger screencap of the artist page and try again.

at least try to be less transparent anon
>>
Maybe if the art was more shit quality like that famous shit artist with the terrible anatomy who's in the capeshit industry due to hitting his deadlines, shit quality, she can spit it out daily with little effort. They're paintings after all
>>
>>94583061
>and it didn't go anywhere.
A janitor deleted it within a couple minutes.
>>94583184
>They're paintings after all
Which she doesn't even do anymore.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.