[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what do I think about Redditors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6989.jpg (393KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6989.jpg
393KB, 1600x800px
Now that the dust has settled, what do I think about Redditors of the Galaxy 2?
>>
I think your bitch ass needs to go outside for a bit
>>
>>94577056
You think that ou should an hero with prompt haste. Remember, cut along not across.
>>
This movie had a lot of heart.
>>
I think you should go back to /tv/ and then kill yourself.
>>
File: 1490473747527.jpg (36KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1490473747527.jpg
36KB, 600x337px
>>94577056
>the only good Marvel movies
>Reddit
It's okay, child. I know you can't help being mentally disabled.
>>
>>94577056
You think it was a pretty great movie, better in someways to the original.
>>
>>94577218
Agreed. Except the forced jokes at every serious moment. Almost none of them land
>>
>>94577245
I feel like the first movie was worse in this regard than the second, though. I mean, Yondu's death was played completely and utterly dramatic without a single iota of smartass forced jokes to be found (unless you count Peter's awkward eulogy, which I think was less intended as a joke and more illustrates Peter as being some overgrown kid who has no idea how to handle the death of someone close to him).
>>
>>94577056
Much better than Wonder "It's CA:FA with GIRRRLS AND CHRIS PINE STANDING IN FOR SEBASTIAN STAN" Woman.
>>
This movie destroyed a marriage.

Other than that I thought that it was alright.
>>
>>94577364
How? Chris Pratt is now magically fucking Zoe Saldana and no one told me?
>>
>>94577056
It was pretty good but a some of the jokes in the first half were shitty and in some instances downright annoying(in the quantum asteroid field scene especially). One of the better capeshit lately.
>>
>>94577386
>Zoe Saldana
She gonna rock in the animated movie coming out in October
>>
>>94577056
>Redditors

HE SAID IT! DIFFERENT WEBSITE! DIFFERENT WEBSITE! LOLOLOLOLO, OP! WELL PLAYED! WHAT WIT AND CANNY MASTERY OF RHETORIC! IT'S NOT FOURCHAN DOT ORG, BUT A WHOLLY SEPARATE WEB DOMAIN! GOD, YOU REALLY SLAMMED THEM HARD, FELLOW FOURCHANNER!
>>
>>94577364
Source ya dipshit
>>
>>94577056
It's way better than DC's pathetic attempt called Suicide Squad.

I'm also looking forward to the ride coming to IPCOT
>>
>>94577417

I am convinced that even if that's an actual sentence, it isn't one which addresses the post which you're replying to.
>>
>>94577056
>lol /tv/ is epic right fellow 4channers?
Stop.
>>
>>94577364
>Think GOTG 2 destroyed a marriage and not The Emoji Movie
>>
>>94577364
Actually Pratt found out his wife was in the Emoji Movie and divorced her on the spot
>>
>>94577056
I didn't like it and I'm someone who enjoys the MCU.

Visually it looked good and the soundtrack was great. The characters and story were very lackluster though.
>>
>>94577462
Learn English, and check her IMDb
>>
You people sure love to talk about reddit a lot. I guess you just spit it out like nigger or jew.
>>
>>94577056
Have yet to seen it. Think I'll rent it before buying a copy.
>>
>>94577518

It's just a noise they make, like a barking dog, to give voice to a certain variety of pointless, thoughtless hostility. Just letting us know that they're there and that they're upset and have no other, more meaningful way to express it.
>>
>Gettinh butt blasted over a website being mentioned
>>
everything that wasn't michael rooker was literally just coasting off the good will of the first movie
>>
File: Unpopular_Opinion_logo.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Unpopular_Opinion_logo.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
>>94577056
I honestly think it is one of the MCU's worst movies. I wouldn't call it a bad movie but I think it's subpar and I'm actually surprised but the praises sung for it
>>
1. taserface
2. drax
3. rocket in every other scene that wasn't the taserface bit

3 reasons to fuck this movie off
>>
>>94577056
>Now that the dust has settled
>what do I think about
>Redditors of the Galaxy 2?
You're the redditor here, get out.
>>
>>94579179
>having no clue how to act like you belong and being butthurt for being called out
>>
>>94577056
just as overrated as the first one
at least the jokes on the previous one weren't as forced
>>
GotG has some heart unlike most other MCU movies. I enjoy these threads.
>>
>inspired by
>cosmic comics by writers like DnA, Starlin, and others
>Star Wars
>Farscape
>Troma films
>Greek mythology
>Classic music

I loved it.
>>
File: 1502223156057.png (180KB, 799x742px) Image search: [Google]
1502223156057.png
180KB, 799x742px
Rocket-kun
>>
>>94577192
>comic book movies and comic books don't live in symbiosis
>comic book movies never bring anything good into comic books
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.