[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dr. Manhattan wants to save mankind from nuclear war while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: watchmensex1.jpg (1MB, 1284x2036px) Image search: [Google]
watchmensex1.jpg
1MB, 1284x2036px
>Dr. Manhattan wants to save mankind from nuclear war while pleasing his girlfriend
>is actually able to achieve both at the same time
>stupid bitch gets mad because hes not solely doing the latter
what was her fucking problem?
>>
>>94574181
Because she's human. For a human it's impossible to focus 100% on 2 or more tasks. For Dr. Manhattan it's prefectly doable.
It just shows that he's inhuman and she doesn't get that (yet).
>>
>>94574181
She wanted the D very bad, but got mad that he wasn't using his powers creatively to give her mind blowing sex.
>>
>>94574181
>not getting that physical intimacy is about focusing your attention onto a person whom you love
This clearly wasn't supposed to be casual sex. I'd probably feel pretty betrayed if I was really getting into it only for my partner to pull out a cellphone and check her twitter feed.
>>
Motherfucker couldn't dedicate five minutes to her and thought "Hmmm if I give her two me's it might state her while I work."

He's a moron.
>>
>>94574181
>be the most powerful being in the known universe
>still get cucked
>>
>>94574181
>I've never had sex with a woman
>>
>>94574181
The point was that Manhattan is so separated from humanity by this point that he only goes by what would logically stimulate his wife. He has no emotion to it, no sense of connection. He simply chose the most logical way to please her.
>>
>>94574181

She clearly admits to over-reacting, and the reaction is perfectly understandable as your lover making clones of himself in the bedroom isn't typical human behavior.

If he hadn't surprised her with the stunt and instead brought up the topic beforehand, she would've been better able to process the new info and would have been much more open if not eager.

"I can make duplicates of myself, tonight would you be interested in exploring the erotic opportunities that offers?"

every single girl out there fantasizes of a gangbang, here is one being offered without any of the negative side-effects that could possibly arise. of course she'd be up for it
>>
I got a question.

What is the difference between Watchmen comics and graphic novel?
I thought Watchmen was one long graphic novel and not several comic issues
>>
>>94575042
The comic was first published as 12 individual issues before being collected as a 12 chapter graphic novel.

That's how most GNs work.
>>
>>94575100
Ok thanks
>>
>can see into the future
>knew this would end with Laurie freaking the fuck out and leaving
>did it anyways so he could have more time to himself to pour purple stuff in and out of different glassware
>>
>>94575042
Graphic Novel is a pretentious word for comic book mostly used for collections of issues or book-sized comics.

If a Graphic Novel has the same title and numbers associated with issues, it's generally just a reprint, possibly with some goodies included.
>>
>>94574181
They all are crazy... period
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.