[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They managed to make it more shit than the first one. How does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: dead.jpg (498KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
498KB, 1280x1968px
They managed to make it more shit than the first one. How does Marvel pull it off?
>>
I didn't read that shit or the first one.

I did like punisher kills the marvel universe.
Deadpool didn't suck in that.
>>
Cullen fucking Bunn dude. For some reason Marvel gives this guy Deadpool mini, after Deadpool mini, after fucking Deadpool mini, and they all suck ass.
>>
>>94562778
Fuck Bunn for ruining Agent Venom.
>>
>Frank: looks like we all fill the profile for his victims
>Kate: or "her" victims. The killer could be a woman!
>Frank: Don't start that crap with me. You know what I mean
Based Frank. Everything else is awful tho, they killed a bunch off-screen.
>>
File: ded miles.jpg (22KB, 271x257px) Image search: [Google]
ded miles.jpg
22KB, 271x257px
>gwenpool shows up
OK this is complete garbage.
>>
>>94563437
>She doesn't get visibly killed off
>The gods get made into stone
>Spidey gets devoured by Deadpool using Venom
>Deadpool has been brainwashed by Doom, Red Skull, Magneto and every possible villain to kill all the heroes, and even if he's trying to give clues as to what happened to him and asking for help, he still gets shit on.
>The event might be happening in the same timeline as Millar's Old Man Logan

If anything, I'd say this one seems to be miles better than the other one, at least the kills make more sense, and there's less Edgypool.
>>
>>94563517
>The event might be happening in the same timeline as Millar's Old Man Logan
It isn't. There are already discrepancies between the original Old Man Logan story and this current trash.
>>
I get that he wanted to make it different from the first one...but having all his kills be off camera is really lame.
>>
>>94563586
>kills rogue, voodoo and quicksilver in one hit
>struggles to fight punisher and moon knight
>>
File: agent venom and mania.jpg (104KB, 736x1120px) Image search: [Google]
agent venom and mania.jpg
104KB, 736x1120px
>>94562862
>Fuck Bunn for ruining Agent Venom.

But he didn't?
>>
>>94562862
It wasn't as good as Remender's but I liked it.
>>
I am liking it better than the first one.

This at least is more interesting concept.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.