[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dr Pig here to tell you my meme is dead and you can't do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: b8pzVDCM.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
b8pzVDCM.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Dr Pig here to tell you my meme is dead and you can't do anything to revive it. Things come and go, and the only constant is change.

I diagnose this meme deceased.
>>
>>94550227
R.I.D.P.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU
>>
File: im upset.jpg (10KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
im upset.jpg
10KB, 300x220px
why didn't you come to my funeral
>>
The world lost an edge when dr piganon died
>>
>>94550227

why did nick cancelled that show, really

though it wasn't closer to the og movie it was great
>>
File: bigcheese.jpg (28KB, 433x446px) Image search: [Google]
bigcheese.jpg
28KB, 433x446px
>>94550227
Nottin' of value was lost.
>>
>>94551700
Now's not the time bro
>>
How did he die?
>>
>>94553139
Memes die if they aren't used anymore, his never really was.
>>
>>94551672
Good, that meme was /trash/ incarnate.
>>
>>94553210
not sure why you'd be so mad that one thread a week or longer apart happened and that the guy behind it died
>>
>>94553257
The fact that people were blowing smoke up his ass for a shitty YTP
Who gives a fuck if he died. Should've laid off the hot pockets
>>
>>94553332
I think he had maybe 3 people saying anything positive. The rest were unmoved "wow", "how do you have time for this shit", or likewise one time posters. I think there were more spiteful regulars than "fans", if you'd call them that. In the 3-4 threads I was in there was a lot of autistic name throwing everywhere. I think those videos got a ton of hits because 1 of his fans shared it on a Reddit page. In any term death is just a thing, but leaning on the side of being glad reads as emotionally annoyed.
>>
>>94553139
>>94553257
Did the anon really die?
>>
>>94554647
The meme game was so strong it took the VA and then the memer himself
>>
File: pink_flower_187914.jpg (55KB, 555x368px) Image search: [Google]
pink_flower_187914.jpg
55KB, 555x368px
>>94554647
I think so.
>>
There are still questions left unanswered, such as WHERE'S OLD GOD JENKINS?
>>
>>94555678
I think he would've intervened with Pig killing the Bikini bottom city characters.
>>
I can't find this on knowyourmeme, it must not be a dank meme
>>
>>94556009
Luckily it stayed in 4chan
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.