[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I was one of a few people that were an obvious choice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 7

>"I was one of a few people that were an obvious choice for Wonder Woman, but it was never going to happen. I’m contracted with Marvel and it would (be) strange. Sif, in her way, is Marvel’s Wonder Woman. They’re both ethereal and have armor and a sword, and have special abilities; the physicality of the role is very similar."

>"Sif, in her way, is Marvel’s Wonder Woman."

Remember how Jamie Alexander took the role of Lady Sif in Thor, a forgettable bit part, and then broke her back doing it, nearly crippling her? Remember how she was going to audition for Wonder Woman but Disney said she wasn't allowed because her contract forbade her from being in a DC movie? And how she isn't even going to be a main character in Thor 3?

With Wonder Woman becoming a huge cultural phenomenon, do you think Jaimie Alexander ever wonders what would have happened if she had waited a couple years and taken the Wonder Woman role?

For instance, playing Wonder Woman means that Gal will never have to worry about work again. She went from being a literal who to being an international celebrity and national hero of her home country. Linda Carter played Wonder Woman 40 years ago and hasn't had to worry about work since. This means toy deals, requests for public appearances, and calls for roles for the rest of her life.

And considering how much more DC pays its actors than Marvel, I highly doubt playing a background character in Marvel's worst, least-popular franchise is as good as playing the biggest female hero on the planet.Plus with her failing TV show, Jaimie's career looks to be on increasingly shaky ground.
>>
Sometimes you make a bad choice and sometimes that costs you your career. You deal with it and move on.
>>
>>94544624
>Lady Sif
http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/08/09/thor-ragnarok-jaimie-alexander-lady-sif/

But yeah Thor and his crew have all been screwed over to focus on Portman who can't act and a bunch of comedy relief morons.
>>
>>94544624
Shes really salty about the entire Wonder Woman thing, and whats worse is the shit treatment Sif and the Warriors 3 got in the Thor movies. Are they just dead in Ragnarok?
>>
>>94544624
>she doesn't get the fame her beauty deserves
>we get a shit wonder woman movie with a shit actress nobody deserves

truly the darkest timeline
>>
>>94544624
At least she got to play Sif on Agents of SHIELD!
>>
>>94544624
She's an imbecile. She was shit-talking DC when they asked her about this months back, now that the movie's out and everyone loves it suddenly she's like "I wish I could have but I'm stuck at Marvel!"

For the record, she never would have been offered the role in the first place if she didn't play Sif. So this was never gonna happen anyway.
>>
File: IMG_6979.jpg (45KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6979.jpg
45KB, 600x300px
She was my pick for WW. She even fucking looks like her.
>>
>>94545384
She looks like Diana as much as Gadot does. Which is to say not at all.
>>
>>94545384
Wonder Woman has black hair, blue eyes and doesn't have a massive fivehead.

Not saying she wouldn't be fine in the role but she looks as much like Wonder Woman as Gadot does.

Don't even give me the fucking "muh muscles" bullshit.
>>
>>94544624
She wouldn't have got it. They cast Gal Godot as much for her looks as they did for her ambiguously foreign accent. Most Americans couldn't identify an Israeli accent if they heard one, so it's perfect for a woman meant to be from some fictional island of myth.
>>
She's just as thin and skinny as Gal is by the way, I wonder what makes everyone prefer her....
>>
>>94545384
I feel like her facial features are too sharp. Eyes and mouth too thin. It's basically just the hair.

Not that it really matters with Gadot being a skeleton, but I disagree that she looks like WW.
>>
>>94544624

JUST.
>>
>>94545428
Wonder Woman has never been a muscle fag besides exception.
>>
>>94544624
Gal Gadot is perfect for WW
>>
>>94544624
Idris Elba probably wishes he had turned down Heimdal and went for Black Panther instead.
>>
lol

Wasn't going to happen. Gall Gadot is a terrible actress, like she was probably the worst one in the casting, but somehow she landed the role and we all know why: pure nepotism and connections.
So, even if Jaimie had waited to audition for the role she most likely wouldn't have gotten it anyways.
>>
She is starring in a hit TV show. Gal got a really shitty paycheck for wonder woman
>>
>>94547058
Literally everyone in this wave of capeshit gets a bad first contract besides Terrance Howard somehow.
>>
>>94544624
She looks really good on that dress, please post more pics.
>>
>>94545742

Idris Elba didn't have a crystal ball telling him Black Panther was coming or that the MCU was going to be a mega success
>>
>>94547058

She also got paid for BvS and JL. Her pay for WW2 will be huge and there's also Flashpoint. It's hilarious you're trying to portray this as a bad deal
>>
>>94547058
>>94548067
This.

Gadot signed a contract with WB and agreed on her salary before anyone knew how the movies would turn out. Her good fortune was that it was a three movie contract, and now that WW is the most successful part of the DCEU, she can negotiate whatever new salary she wants for WW2 and every other movie she's in after JL.
>>
>>94545408

Lol, not the guy you're replying to, but get fucked.
>>
>>94547058
>>94547211
she's gonna get millions off bonuses, the paycheck is symbolic. like keanu reeves in the matrix sequels, nigga got millions because he got a % off the movie profits not a huge paycheck for the actual movies.
>>
>>94545286
A woman regrets her decisions? What? This is something that happens?!
>>
>>94544624
Hindsight is a bitch.
>>
>>94548244
you can't compare based keanu to gadot for many different reasons

1) as previously stated by the anon here >>94547211 the multi-contract deals now are about exposure AFTER the franchise. she gets paid next to nothing but her star rises and she makes money elsewhere. it's why chris pratt makes more in jurassic world than guardians, even though the latter is what made him A list

2) keanu was bankable by the time the first matrix rolled around, he had been in a bunch of hits and was well known. gadot was a literally who

3) the first matrix was made without sequels in mind. so the entire cast got leverage when WB wanted sequels. not so with modern franchises. especially superhero stuff, WB could always recast if gadot asks for too much
>>
It's the fact that she broke her back which makes this all so schadenfreudesque.
Everytime her back aches is just a reminder of the time she lost wonder woman to Gal Gadot.
>>
>>94548328
I know it's probably too late now, but I would have LOVED a Lady Sif and the Warriors Three movie. Just Sif and the bros gallivanting across the 9 realms, taking care of business while Thor is offscreen. It would have been a lot better than a Captain Marvel movie, methinks.
>>
File: 9rknI.gif (487KB, 256x190px) Image search: [Google]
9rknI.gif
487KB, 256x190px
>>94544686
>Portman who can't act
>>
>>94544624
>The thing I really enjoy about Marvel is that they start with a character first and all the explosions and costumes, the glitz and glam, are secondary to who the actual character is deep down.
>That’s something I haven’t really been able to find with DC Comics.
>>
Who /Blindspot/ here? It's a bog-standard action drama but the characters are great.
>>
>>94544624
>Marvel wouldn't allow her to audition for Wonder Woman
>literally breaks her back filming one of the worst comic book movies ever made
>backseat to Hershlag who didn't even want to be there
>gets backseated by a negress in the upcoming Thor 3 movie
>relegated to a TV star on a shitty show
JUST
>>
>>94544746
Seriously, did they forget Thor already HAD a supporting cast when they scripted Ragnarok?

I can understand wanting to have Hulk in it, but was anybody actually demanding a movie where Valkyrie (barely above "literal who" status even in the comics) is a major character?
>>
>>94548503
>did they forget Thor already HAD a supporting cast when they scripted Ragnarok?
They didn't forget Loki, you can never have a thor film without Loki.
>>
File: blindspotheader.jpg (127KB, 640x406px) Image search: [Google]
blindspotheader.jpg
127KB, 640x406px
>>94548501
>I could've been Wonder Woman
>That would've been me on Kimmel, Fallon, & Conan talking about myself all the while promoting a movie starring me!
>I wouldn't have been back seated by Natalie Portman, who didn't even want to be in these movies, a negress, & Cate Fucking Blanchett
>Wonder Woman could've been MY breakout role as an upcoming thespian that would make my departure from being just a tv actress into a fucking movie star!
>I could've starred in the 2nd highest grossing film in the DCEU
>I turned down the opportunity to be a legend, but settled for being a side bitch.
JUST indeed.
>>
>>94544624

Good god is she gorgeous and that dress was incredible.
>>
>>94548459
Even if you wanna argue that she isn't a bad actress, her delivery in the Thor movies thus far has been abysmal and her character is certainly not warranting having so much focus. Even Portman doesn't seem all too attached to her role.
>>
>>94548545
You gotta learn how to work the side bitch status. Look at Alan Tudyk, he's had a steady career for years being side characters in Disney stuff.
>>
>>94548503
To be fair Valkyrie is a Norse mythology character so she does belong in a Ragnarok movie.
Also with Valkyrie, Hulk, and Doctor Strange all being in the movie we have three of the comics Defenders in one movie.
>>
>>94548635
You know the difference between Alan Tudyk and Jaimie Alexander?
>Alan Tudyk gets screentime
Disney ain't hiring Alan Tudyk and then have him do nothing, I do not know why Marvel doesn't use Jaimie alexander.
>>
>>94548690
Marvel doesn't have the variety of projects that Disney has. They've got the films, which aren't going to feature Sif any more, they've got the tv shows, which probably won't feature Sif any more, and something like three cartoons? She needs to find a way to get her a VA gig or Star Wars role.
>>
>>94545384
No she doesn't.
>>
>>94548561
I feel like she lost all hope when Jenkins left two after "creative differences."
>>
>>94544624
remember when she wore that dress that showed her vag because she was trying to get the wonder woman part?
>>
>>94544891
Wonder Woman would have been exactly as shit with Jaime Alexander.
>>
>>94548754
I wonder if she resents Jenkins because she is basically the real responsible of the big WW succes.
>>94548760
Please post pics.
>>
>>94548854
Why would she resent Jenkins. She got her the gig and sadly couldnt get Marvel to keep her.
More like does Marvel regret not keeping Jenkins.
I wonfer if any other past directors they took the shit on are gonna be asking WB for a shot at DC now.
Wright is probably gonna direct GLC
>>
>>94547058
>She is starring in a hit TV show.

Wait, people actually like that tattoo show?
>>
>>94548963
Just a bit for the first season, the second is shit,
>>
>>94548545
Must have got desperate and accepted the first 'break' that came and not thought it through. Of course at the time DC movies were trashy and Marvel was the lord of Comic Movies, but you take a bit part and you get bit treatment.
>>
>>94549216

To be fair, first Thor actually did use Warriors Three pretty well in terms of screen time given the type of story it was. Then the sequel happened and they got shafted entirely in favor for more Loki.
>>
>>94549230
I watched the movie last week and I still barely remember her presence. When I saw this thread I went;

>oh, she was in that wasn't she?

It was a bad choice. Don't accept shitty roles in a contract that prevents you from future work. There is no level of desperation worth selling out your entire future.
>>
>>94544624
>fapping to her in Kyle XY

Good days
>>
>>94549294
Imagine...being almost crippled for Thor 2.
>>
>>94549379
I saw that in the OP. What happened?
>>
>>94549393
>"I injured my self pretty bad. I actually haven't talked about this on camera yet. I herniated a disk in my Thoracic spine, dislocated my left shoulder, tore my right Rhomboid, and chipped eleven vertebra. I slipped and fell down something very high, I hurt my self pretty badly and it scared me. I knew when I couldn't get off the ground I was in big trouble. Then, I was okay, but in a lot of pain. The next morning I got in a car to go to the hospital, and I sat in the car and compressed my spine a little bit, and went paralyzed in my right leg and my right hand. So I was in the hospital for a week. But, it was a thing where it was just a swelling thing. Once the swelling went down I was good to go. I did physical rehab for a month, then went back and did some more fight sequences."
Source: https://www.comicbookmovie.com/thor/jaimie-alexander-talks-in-detail-about-her-injury-on-the-set-of-thor-the-dark-a72363
>>
>>94549393
She fell down a metal staircase while on the set and chipped 11 vertebraes.
>>
>>94549442
>>94549467
Christ, imagine thinking you'll just go get an x-ray or something and going paralyzed on your way there.
>>
>>94544624
Fuck this smoker throat voiced bitch. So glad she lost.
>>
>>94548681
>To be fair Valkyrie is a Norse mythology character so she does belong in a Ragnarok movie.

And Sif... isn't?
>>
>>94547058
>hit

It barely got renewed
>>
>>94544675
that's a very jackass thing to say
>>
>>94544624
>then broke her back doing it

She turned up on set half cut and slipped on a staircase.
>>
>>94551086
And it turns out that those fake tattoos were toxic too.
Jaimie Alexander isn't having an easy life.
>>
>>94548895
>Wright is probably gonna direct GLC

Wright's just coming off Baby Driver.

I'm pretty sure it's the biggest budget he's ever handled after Ant-Man, which he struggled with. Nobody's going to hand him another shot at the big time until he proves he can do the lower tier consistently, and to be honest, he's not getting any younger.

>>94549216
>not thought it through

She probably thought "if I don't get work I'll starve". That's usually what makes actors take jobs.

Look, what would you do? Take a job in 2009/2010 for a movie released in 2011, or wait literally half a decade in the hopes of Warner Bros. getting off their asses and making a Wonder Woman movie at a point in time when they weren't even sure they were going to make another Superman movie or even reboot Batman?

Fuck, in 2010 she was probably hoping she'd get a part in TDKR.
>>
What kind of fucking thread even is this

>oh wow [company] actress is such an asshole and a failure i wish she was dead oh wait she's already dying because failure and toxic tattoos

Jesus Christ take your company wars and gossip waking back to /tv/
>>
She would've been my pick. Without a doubt.
>>
>>94552062
>>94549216

And really, honestly... as late as 2011 Wonder Woman was Adrianne Palicki. That was all there was to it. Doesn't matter that the pilot was never broadcast - that's who they went with for the project as it looked at that time.
>>
>>94552064
I won't lie anon, I am enjoying the fact that her MCU career is a flop after her playing Lady Sif got so much hype pre-wobder woman.
>>
>>94551913
On the contrary, I think it's pretty grown up. You deal with your failings, grow from it, and do better next time.

Jamie Alexander is a gorgeous, physically able actress who'll get super buff for an action role. In the age of Atomic Blonde, she won't be out of work for long.
>>
>>94552062
>She probably thought "if I don't get work I'll starve".
She wasn't a struggling actress then, she is now but not in 2009.
>>
>>94552047
Fake News

http://people.com/tv/jaimie-alexander-says-her-blindspot-tattoos-arent-making-her-sick/
>>
>>94552096
Oh well carry on then, obviously it's important to shit talk anything and anyone related to the big bad MCU, shitting up the board is a necessary sacrifice
>>
>woulda shoulda coulda whiners

And Thor 2 could have been good. You can't predict the future and you can't change what's happened. Just live with your mistakes and make the best of them instead of this whiney cunt.
>>
>>94548503
>>94548681

They needed an excuse for a female nigger to be in it. That's literally the only reason.
>>
>>94549336

I hated her too much in it. Amanda all day.
>>
>>94552128
I will, the fact that Jaimie Alexander thought that her role as Sif would be equal to Wonder Woman is literally too funny for words.
>>
>>94552176
did she?
>>
Patty Jenkins was going to direct Thor 2 right? And she got kicked because artistic vision and MCU mix like shit. Now Wonder Woman is the most successful capemovie of the year, makes you think what could have been of that Thor 2 piece of shit
>>
>>94552128
Nobody is shit talking Jaimie Alexander. I
>>
>>94552200
>Sif, in her way, is Marvel’s Wonder Woman
>>
>>94552207
She didn't like the script, said her intention was to have Romeo and Juliet in space. It's the guy that came after her that had problems because he wanted the movie to be darker

Thankfully the marvel creative committee is gone

WW still hasn't beat GotG2
>>
>>94552176
She wasn't guaranteed the role of WW you idiot. As a c-list actor, you take what you get. If Gal Gadot was offered the role of some random X-men chick months prior to the WW casting, she probably would have taken that role as well.
>>
>>94552176
I know, right? That's so stupid of her, when the interviewer asked about the role she should've broken down in tears for being stuck being a little bitch instead of Wonder Woman. She has bo dignity left
>>
>>94552266
Gadot got involved with WB because she auditioned to be Faora, so yeah, pretty much
>>
>>94544624
>I’m contracted with Marvel
See, that was your first mistake.
>>
>>94552266
She was still a successful actress, she choose the Sif role for fame,nothing wrong with that, but we know that she went for Wibder woman while already cast as Sif but decided to stick with the MCU seeing how Divisive the DCEU was.
>>
>>94552348
Or maybe they simply didn't take her
>>
>>94552284
She does shit talk DC in this interview though, essentially saying Marvel has better characters while DC has no substance. In a polite manner but the implications are loud and clear.
>>
>>94552373
>Marvel has better characters while DC has no substance
Thanks for the delicious tears, Jamie!
>>
>>94552361
Maybe but this all came during a time where People would've said she dodged a bullet there when in actuality it was the stairs she had to look out for.
>>
>>94552373
Which interview
>>
>>94552396
Which is why the fact that Wonder woman was the DC film that was an actual success but Sif has been greatly reduced from the thor series makes this all so funny.
It's the old bait and switch gag.
>>
>>94552396
Well of course they did, MoS and BvS (and later SS) were painting a grim picture of the DCEU, WW is the miraculous exception so far
>>
>>94552458
>WW is the miraculous exception so far
Why? Is it LELSORANDUMB like an MCU movie?
>>
>>94552398
Variety
http://variety.com/2016/film/features/jaimie-alexander-thor-lady-sif-blindspot-wonder-woman-1201707282/amp/
>The thing I really enjoy about Marvel is that they start with a character first and all the explosions and costumes, the glitz and glam, are secondary to who the actual character is deep down.
>That’s something I haven’t really been able to find with DC Comics.
>>
>>94552477
It has a coherent plot and likeable characters
>>
>>94552477
>Why?
It stars a female superhero.
>>
>>94552477
I'm not the betst oerson to ask that considering I enjoyed MoS, BvS, SS along with WW.
>>
>>94552442
I'm not delusional by the way. I'm don't take glee from the idea of Jaimie Alexander failing, mainly cause she's not and even if then, but she fell down a flight of stairs and Marvel doesn't really give a fuck.
>which is hilarious.
>>
>>94552494
>it's not like an MCU movie
Nice.

>>94552514
Nicer.
>>
>>94552062
>She probably thought "if I don't get work I'll starve". That's usually what makes actors take jobs.

She wasn't a starving actress before Thor, she was in some TV shows like Kyle XY. She just wouldn't have been rich and famous.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 245x200px
>Best girl wins in the end
I see no problem here.
>>
>>94544624
Most people do not understand that a character is not their powers, Sif is not Wonder Woman, Sentry is not Superman, Moon Knight is nor Batman, etc.
Those characters powers and/or abilities are pretty common and are not what make them "special", at least has not been that way for 50 years.
Is the same to interpret Sif in a Thor movie than WW in her own movie? Is the same to write a good story of Superman than a good one of the Sentry?etc.
>>
>>94544624
JUST
>>
>>94552112
>>94552597
Yeah.. most actors never get that kind of work consistently. They come and go with one or two shows at best. If you want to make enough to live on, let alone pursue your own projects, you take everything you can get, when you can get it.

A big project with a legitimate studio that had a big hit under its belt? Safe bet you're going to get paid, if you shine, people will demand more of you, you'll get bigger roles in later installments.

What you don't do, ever, even if you don't need the money, is stop working. If you stop working people assume you don't want to work and stop offering work. You cannot hang on for that perfect project.

>Kyle XY

Kyle XY that ended in 2009 and the entire cast knew wasn't going to be renewed from January of that year?

In 2010 Ms Alexander was still doing uncredited movie rolls, probably for scale if not actually on an extra's rates.

She's had a few one-offs in big shows, a couple of cancelled shows with a permanent role, and that's it. She doesn't start getting noticed until she gets the Sif gig, and then the offers came in. So she didn't get the starring role in the biggest female-led movie in years? So what? Neither did thousands of equally qualified actresses. What she did get was a (much better than scale) role in Thor, asked back for two sequels, and a couple of guest spots on SHIELD, oh, and in 2015 she got a third shot at a tv show, which is more than most actors ever get. Usually if you have a couple cancelled out from under you your manager stops taking your calls and your agent tries to convince you to do more technical stuff to make yourself more attractive to productions.

Do you know how many actors spend years in LA and never get more than ads nobody ever remembers or a spot as a corpse on some procedural show?

You know who else might have wanted WW? Jennifer Lawrence. You think WB could have hired her while FOX have her under contract as Mystique? (No.) Think WB would have wanted her?
>>
>>94552873
ICE
>>
>>94552757

>people hated her on /co/
I don't get it.
>>
>>94553433
>using /co/ as a point of reference
>ever
>>
>>94551913
And what do you suggest? Make a ball in the floor cry and hope the sacrifices of several cats to Cronos to catch on and then be granted the ability to time travel and solve the issue?

Just get over it and move on otherwise you will be stuck in that moment forever.
>>
>>94552100
other than sif, what else was she known for in film?
>>
File: IMG_3546.jpg (38KB, 588x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3546.jpg
38KB, 588x364px
https://youtu.be/_i3Xpo46CPc

Look how far we've gotten
>>
>>94552757
>>94553433
She still is ugly, egghead, shit hair and too skinny. Bad casting. The movie was good but not thanks to her.
>>
She was being kind of an asshole when you could tell that she lost the part of WW so I'm glad that she's kind of eating crow right now with the rest of the Thor cast being sidelined for the new one.
>>
>>94553960
>The movie was good but not thanks to the lead actress as the main character

Then it wouldn't be a good movie, would it.
>>
>>94554034
It is possible but rare, like Kingdom of Heavens (extended edition that is).
>>
>>94553433
Read the rules newfriend: not MCU = bad
>>
File: IMG_3429.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3429.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>94553433
Before Wonder Woman
>GAZA MUST BURN
After Wonder Woman
>gib gal gadot gf
>>
>>94554061
>Kingdom of Heaven
Have some money and buy taste.
>>
>>94554383
Kingdom of Heaven was great, go fuck yourself
>>
>>94554034
What is Matrix
>>
>>94554403
Yeah, pure le kino.
>>
>>94549442
>Thoracic spine
>Thor-acic spine
Ironic. Sad and ironic
>>
>>94552957
great post.
>>
>>94554452
>it's a history fag
>>
>>94554303
>>GAZA MUST BURN
I don't get this meme.
>>
>>94552863
This is why actual comic fans REE about normies and casuals acting like they know a thing about comics (and I really should specify capecomics). They end up spouting bullshit and other normies and casuals will say shit like "See Sif herself said she's like Wonder Woman. The actress clearly knows what she's talking about." This woman really played the 'Marvel comics are just more personable than DC comics' card along with the 'I read comics' card.

Bitch neither is true.

It's annoying. It's why the MvC creators say things like "wolverine is just a moveset". Look, I get esports is the big thing but a lot of people like to play as a character they like. You have vidya nerds REEing at comic readers for REEin that the vidya nerds are acting like they know fuck all about comic book characters.
>>
>>94554638
>It's why the MvC creators say things like "wolverine is just a moveset"
he is a moveset in terms of gameplay.
>>
>>94554804
that doesn't matter. If they wanted to make a moveset game they could have done just SF or just a capcom game.

You don't co-op comic book characters because they give you dynamic gameplay. You co-opt them for the skins on the characters to help sell more copies.

To co-opt that, and then tell the people you co-opted it to gain (comic book readers, not strictly vidya players) that the characters they want to see don't matter because they're just move-sets is ridiculous.

If they were just movesets you could have made them faceless bots called player one and player two.
>>
remember when we got that explosive expose that WW was going to be a mess?
>>
>>94554881
yeah. Wonder woman is basically the rocky of comic book movies.
>>
>>94554900
Aside for that fact that Gal didn't write it an original screen play with no brand name and found a way to sell the script and remain as the star.

Yeah, exactly like it.
>>
>>94545408
>She looks like Diana as much as Gadot does. Which is to say not at all.
It'd've been nice if they'd've picked a real Greek given the hard times they're currently having but at least Gadot looks Greek
>>
>>94551913
It's shitty but it describes a shitty situation; you play the hand you have, not the hand you want.
>>
>>94554946
I was talking about WW being like rocky: The character.
>>
>>94554995
>least Gadot looks Greek
anon, she looks like a fucking monkey.
>>
>>94552757
>>Best girl wins
>Gaddot
you need to gas yourself.
>>
>>94552266
Gaddot got her role out of pure sheer nepotism anon.
>>
>>94545742
Idris Elba should had been Black Panther.
>>
>>94548545
to be honest Marvel/Disney screwed her. They undermined her role in the thor movies which bTw I think they suck big time.
Also why is Natalie Portman even in the Thor movies to begin with?
>>
>>94552148
So valkyrie is now a nigger?
you gotta be shitting me..

why cant we have a gorgeous blonde with big tits and hips?
Fucking 2010's man..
>>
>>94555627
1 Because diversity, reinterpretations and what ever other buzzwords get tossed out for these

2 Because in the pool of actresses, their aren't that many that actually fill out the T&A and toned look
>>
>>94554881
We get a flurry of those for every DC movie when the previous one gets out of theaters. It's transparent Disney marketing.
>>
>>94554881
I remember all those rumour about Ben Affleck leaving and JL reshoot being massive hours before the DCEU panel in SDCC. Now Ben has confirmed he's not leaving and Joss won't even get a directing credit in the movie and they won't even shave Cavill's moustache because how little got reshot, but wasn't a fun coincidence? Haha the timing right?
>>
>>94555687
fuck this age.
I remember last decade when I got an orgasm just by seeing diane kruger for the first time in Troy.

I wish I could relieve that experience once more. Re-interpretations is double standard racism.
>>
>>94545384
No she doesn't.
>>
>>94555905
I know it's unpopular to say it here but fuck it, I dont care about all the C-Tier character raceswaps.
>>
>>94555627
In fact, 1970s comics Valkyrie was a blonde bombshell, but also a radical feminist.
>>
>>94555600
>Also why is Natalie Portman even in the Thor movies to begin with?
I can't remember well the details but I remember that the evil Mouse forced her to be in the Thor movies and even one of the conditions to be in the second Thor was Patty Jenkins directing (even so they fired Patty).
>>
>>94548681
>To be fair Valkyrie is a Norse mythology character so she does belong in a Ragnarok movie.
But why on Earth isn't Sif a major character?
>>
>>94553433
>hated
why you using past tense. WW is an overrated movie with shitty acting, one of the worst villains and a end fight shit fest as bad as BvS. Chris Pine is literally the only good thing in the movie.
>>
>>Be part of Thor's supporting cast
>>Never are allowed to really kick ass.
>>Not even part of Infinity Wars
It's funny, cause they really weren't the worst thing of the Thor franchise.
>>
>>94557054
didn't she sign up because kenneth brannagh directed the first movie?
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.