[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE NO CRITICISM ALLOWED LMAO DUDE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 16

File: 2ak2g0x3zpez.jpg (56KB, 785x500px) Image search: [Google]
2ak2g0x3zpez.jpg
56KB, 785x500px
DUDE NO CRITICISM ALLOWED LMAO

DUDE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T WATCH IT LMAO

DUDE THE SHOW DIDN'T CHANGE, YOU DID LMAO

Why are R&Mfags so insufferable?
>>
>300 replies 20 users
>>
>>94538399
>Why are R&Mfags so insufferable?
Say what you will, OP. But you're just as insufferable.
>>
>>94538399
the people making rick and morty dont want the show to be good and popular?
is rick and morty being made by marvel?
>>
They are almost as bad as south park fans
>>
>>94538399
You're not making things better by adding YET ANOTHER R&M thread to this board's catalog.
>>
>>94538399
That wasn't even posted on here to begin with, so who gives a shit?

Fuck off and stop whining to the wrong people, OP.
>>
>>94538399

>go on website
>look up images I don't like
>save them
>post them on /co/ and whine about how upset I am at this internet image
>>
>>94538528
>>94538508
>>94538500
>>94538462
>>94538414
If you don't like the thread don't post in it.
>>
>>94538537
I never said I disliked the thread. I'm just pointing out how hypocritical OP is in the fact he's insufferable too.
>>
>>94538578
If you don't like OP don't talk to him.
>>
>>94538594
But how else am I going to be able to call him a total faggot?
>>
>>94538633
OP didn't change. You did.
>>
File: tumblr_otrztmXdxv1wrjwz8o9_1280.png (163KB, 673x658px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otrztmXdxv1wrjwz8o9_1280.png
163KB, 673x658px
So for the recent Summer Morty doujins I feel that the characterization is kind of off, I mean sure Morty would lose composure when drunk but Summer? Doesnt make sense to me.
>>
>>94538594
SHUT UP OP
>>
>>94538687
If you don't like what I have to say don't listen to it.
>>
>>94538537

If he's allowed to spout shit, then so am I.

Only difference is I sage the thread so it doesn't get a free bump instead of shoving this shit into the faces of others.
>>
>>94538646
Well, obviously not, I've called him a faggot for some time now.
>>
>>94538651
summer seems exactly like the one who'd get stupid drunk
>>
>>94538697
I will reply to each of your posts and bump the thread. If you don't want to bump the thread then don't post.
>>
>>94538651
Is this shit finished yet
>>
>>94538714
That's fine with me. I'm not the one shoveling the shit, but I'll gladly give you the shovel so you can do it!
>>
>>94538756
Okay sweetie
>>
>>94538651
I feel like it's consistent with S1/S2 Summer's characterization (it was written before S3). Knowing what she's like now, yeah, I'd say Summer would probably be a tougher, more domineering drunk.
>>
>>94538761
Wanna fuck?
>>
>>94538790
Are you a black guy?
>>
>>94538796
Sometimes.
>>
File: _37.png (171KB, 1282x883px) Image search: [Google]
_37.png
171KB, 1282x883px
>>
>>94538594
If OP doesn't like the show, he shouldn't be making 40 threads about it
This past week has been nothing but bait thread after bait thread and it's showing no signs of stopping because of faggots like you
>>
>>94538399
Dude, this board is full of R&M fanboys.
Don't even waste your time making threads
>>
>>94539093
Shut up, OP.
>>
>>94539116
I'm not OP
>>
>>94539142
You are now.
>>
>>94538929
Cry more, cutie
>>
>>94538537

That is getting harder and harder to do thanks to insufferable assholes like OP making dozens of "RICK AND MORTY SUCKS, FUCK NORMIES, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" threads every day.
>>
>>94538920
I don't like your fat person chest face picture
>>
>>94539266
Why do you care so much
>>
>>94539371
Why do you care so much about R&M
>>
>>94538399
I'M PICKLE RIIICK
>>
File: picassorickasso.jpg (40KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
picassorickasso.jpg
40KB, 500x367px
>>94539199
Cry more about your pickle rick, faggot
>>
>>94538651
Artist?
>>
File: pilot.png (401KB, 696x396px) Image search: [Google]
pilot.png
401KB, 696x396px
>Oh, good thinking Morty! The student becomes the teacher!
>>
"The writers are women!" isn't really criticism though.
>>
>>94540159
You're right. It's not a symptom. It's a cause.

It's not HOW this season is shit. It's WHY.
>>
Season 3 is gives me the typical dumb Adult Swim vibe, like 12 Oz Mouse or something. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
>>
>>94540190
Ah yes that one episode of 12 Oz mouse where 12 Oz mouse got lectured by a feminist writer self insert
>>
>>94540204
You're conflating story with tone, you know it doesn't make sense.
>>
File: 1502219126926-1.jpg (142KB, 534x785px) Image search: [Google]
1502219126926-1.jpg
142KB, 534x785px
>>
>>94540292
Is that, a FUCKING MS PAINT COMIC?
LMAO well said my good sir, both expressive and ironic, much like my sense of humor.
>>
God, the irony. Whoever made that OP image completely missed the point of the statement.

It's a statement on content, not taste. In fact, Summer was specifically criticizing the inter-dimensional TV's reliance on juvenile violence, which both Rickmancing the Stone and Pickle Rick had in SPADES.

Morty's rant was about how people who create shouldn't be worried about sensibilities to things like violence or fart jokes in their quest to create a story and/or humor. The fact that the new episodes didn't land with some people doesn't qualify as the same thing.

What's even more ironic, the statement was meant to make fun of people who disliked the concept of the episode, where they just fart around and improv with dumb stuff, and by extension the people who criticize Rick and Morty and shows like it for relying on behavior that they don't like amid other points. You know, the kinds of people who will bitch and moan about there being no female writers on the staff, regardless of the quality or popularity of the show.
>>
The fact that anti-R&Mfags continue to spam the catalog makes them almost as, if not just as insufferable as R&Mfags
>>
>>94538929
Maybe the OP doesn't care about your sensibilities, y'know
>>
>>94538399
SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT FUCKING PANCAKES ALREADY
>>
I'm not offended by gore, but gore gets really boring when overused. Newgrounds pretty much killed cartoon gore for me because it always looks like playdoh to me. The last episode relied entirely on gore to convey humor, and it just wasn't funny, it was just boring.
>>
File: 1501975428453.png (465KB, 933x975px) Image search: [Google]
1501975428453.png
465KB, 933x975px
>>94538399
I actually dont understand the people defending the new episode using politics and feelings. It just simply wasnt funny. There was nothing wrong with the philosophy or the message which is what I think these people think the people criticizing the show care about. I would have liked it if it had more than 3 extremely weak jokes
>>
>>94541647
I feel the problem is that some people hyped Rick and Morty up so much that they can't admit it's short comings. Hell, I thought the "Show Me What You Got" episode was lame because it relied on "Ice T, lol" and the "Get Schwifty" song. There's just this weird habit from series where people really like to just blurt out something random and people think it's amazing.
>>
>>94541647
Well the thing is, anon, the episode was funny, and most people aren't 12 year olds with mommy issues that are upset the episode didn't turn out like their fanfiction.
>>
I just watched episode 6

Holy shit that ep is kino
a much welcome change from the fucking cuck episode
>>
>>94538399
>DUDE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T WATCH IT
i never got what is actually wrong with this?

why would you actively want watch/read something that you hate?
>>
>>94538399
This is literally referencing gamergate you toolboxes.
>>
*FAAAARTS*
*BURRRRP*
Y Y Y Y YOU KNOW MORTY L L L OVE IS JUST CHEMICALS *BURRRRRP*
WUBALUBADUBDUB HAHAHA AMIRITE *BURRRRRP* NN NN NOTHING M M M M M M MATTERS MORTY Y Y Y Y YOU JUST GOTTA DAB S S S S SOMETIMES YOU KNOW BECAUSE SCIENCE *URRRRRP*

This show just tries so fucking hard and it hangs on the border of being entertaining and being cringe. Archer has many repeated in jokes as well but they're so much more organic, and that's where Rick and Morty fails, they lean way too fucking hard on the LOL EVERYTHING SUCKS card instead of finding a balance
>>
>>94538537
!!!
>>
File: 1438531739850.jpg (17KB, 274x276px) Image search: [Google]
1438531739850.jpg
17KB, 274x276px
>just turn your brain off
>>
I hate you and your addiction to attention, OP, but you're not the problem, you're a symptom. The problem is me. I'm responding to this thread right now.
>>
>>94542490
Ugh I was literally just about to say that.
>>
File: image.gif (819KB, 496x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
819KB, 496x280px
Oh look, another R&M thread.
>>
This reminds me of when MLP used to be on the board and there were able 5 or 6 threads complaining about how many threads there were/complaining about the show or the appeal or whatever. Nice to see nothing has changed with how we deal with popular/semi-popular things.
>>
>>94542710
So, should we get a /r&m/ board then? And have OP be Rick and Morty's Barneyfag?
>>
>>94542710
Samurai Jack.
>>
WUBALABADUBDUB
>>
>>94542750
What we should do is actually learn to deal with people having different opinions on controversial topics instead of trying to put them in a box that makes it easy to discredit them just for not agreeing. People who like the stuff also need to deal with the fact that not everyone will and learn to discuss instead of deflect.

This isn't on any one person or fandom but just a general thing I think would help improve relations on all ends of an argument. But instead in a place like 4chan its far too easy to ignore all that and go straight for the throat, painting the opponent as the one who is incorrect instead of just the one who is different. Though this is all just theory crafting.
>>
>>94538399
I find you people who waste board space constantly bitching about this far more annoying than people who enjoy a cartoon.
>>
>>94540292
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvfRqMgVpz8&t=306s

Somewhat relevant, as they think the show is MUCH deeper than it actually is, when in reality it's probably as shallow as my bath tub.
>>
>>94540292
meta
>>
>>94542951
How deep is your tub?
>>
>>94542944
I find people who worry about waiting space on a Turkish Knitting Gallery to be far more annoying than people who express their free opinions about Knitting on said gallery.
>>
>>94542951
You can still drown family pets in the bathtub, anon.
>>
>>94543055
Knitting is inferior to crochet
>>
>>94542908
fag
>>
>>94538399
>DUDE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T WATCH IT LMAO
That's correct, though.
>>
>>94538399

That's good advice. I drop things I don't like. This shit wont change for me. I'm not some battered X-Men fan
>>
>>94538537
Haha, touche
>>
>>94543377
What if you used to like it but it sucks now and you need to justify it?
>>
>>94544306
Just don't fucking watch it who the fuck are you trying to justify it to just enjoy what you like and don't watch it if you don't like it what the actual fuck is wrong with people holy shit
>>
>>94538399

>Don't watch this shit
>Still get bombarded with HEY HEY I'M A PICKLE MORTY I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE XD PICKLEEEEEEE
>>
>>94544541
where, on reddit?

here we've been bombarded with threads like this one for a while now for some reason.
>>
>>94541647

Last two eps weren't notably different than most R&M eps though? Not standout but pretty average.

The thing is that like most comedy cartoons it has a thin premise, it's easy to burn out on, and it was never as brilliant as golden age Simpsons was. Nothing is really.

Probably it's better if you just watch a few eps every few years so the premise doesn't get stale to you and you can enjoy it for what it is.
>>
>>94538399
Making threads about how much you hate the show is just as insufferable as the people who defend it. In fact you're both extremely annoying so shut the fuck up and go back to waifuing shitty space rocks
>>
>>94538399
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rycCGHB6Dso

This video is a good example of this shit
>>
>>94538651
Gonna need a link
>>
>>94547404
Billy did nothing wrong
>>
>>94547404
Literally this. People are allowed to criticize shows whether they like it or not. I don't like Rick and Morty in that it feels like Evangelion for me, it has all this symbolism and "smart" philosophical
messages that contradict themselves or the writers themselves don't understand the meaning that they shart out. Also Grim is right.
>>
>>94540292
OMG I FUCKING HATE THIS BOARD NOW
>>
>somebody gives bad criticism
>somebody else points out the criticism is retarded
>WAAAH I'M BEING OPPRESSED CRITICISM IS NO LONGER ALLOWED FREE SPEECH GOOGLE WAS WRONG

every time
>>
>>94539093
I've seen a lot more hate for the show than I have people defending it.
It's better that way, though. Circlejerking over things you like is never quite as fun as circleraging over things you don't.
>>
File: thumbnail_22317.jpg (62KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_22317.jpg
62KB, 400x300px
>>94538399
Why are you watching these nihilistic Nancies when you could be watching this existential Ellie uncover the secrets of LIFE (life, life life life)
>>
File: Martha Darkseid.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Martha Darkseid.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
>>94547404
>Am I the only one who understands the complexities of this ambitious cinematic master piece? This movie isn't stupid, you're stupid!
Synderfags in a nutshell.
>>
>>94538537
If you don't like the show, don't watch it.
>>
>>94548253
>Rick and Morty is like Evangelion
>it has all this symbolism
Have you actually seen Rick and morty?
>>
>>94540113
rick will never ever compliment morty/not be ten steps ahead of morty ever again
>>
>>94550081
he means in methods where it's trying to have undertones that while look interesting and deep from a glance but the more you focus on the show it becomes clear that it's just a mess of topics smashed together with no real meta past some one line idea.
>>
Please stop posting.
>>
>>94550138
>he means in methods where it's trying to have undertones that while look interesting and deep
I'm not really sure desu. The first episode of S3 is 20 minutes of making of the guys that said that everything here is deep and meaningful and then....the true motives of Rick behavior is Sauce. Thorough they started with this divorce bullshit now. It's like if they wanted it to be just a good goofy comedy but then decided to pander to reddit and wisecrack.
>>
>>94538399
But they are deeply concerned by my shekels, right?
>>
>>94538399
The funniest part is that scene was improvised and Justin Roiland was really freaking out about being criticized.
>>
R&M will be the fall of this website
>>
>>94540189

This season so far isn't any different from any other stretch of the show though. I just watched some old episodes mixed in with the new ones and it's all pretty consistent. I haven't noticed anyone elsewhere than here comment on any difference in quality any more than an odd "show was better but now it sucks" kind of comment every single season of shows after the first season gets at times. Hell I wouldn't think there were any changes in the creative team without the shitposting here because it's the same.

The issue is, some things get repetitive though, like the family issues. They've always been there but there's not that much new to say about them. And the number of truly novel wacky sci fi scenarios they can get into aren't infinite either. Most series run into these issues with a show seeming fresh eventually.
>>
>>94538399
Uh, because you're insufferable?
>>
Tbh i don't get why Rick and Morty got this "most imaginative and smart satirical cartoon ever"
Futurama has done the fantasy Sci-fi better and Golden age Simpson/South park satire is 100x better.
Rick and Morty is just a very good comedy show that it's being ruined by these literally who new writters trying to hard to be deep.
>>
>>94550225
>This season so far isn't any different from any other stretch of the show though.
What? Rick actually seems to care and love morty in S1 and the episodes were a lot more creative, A lot of the characters fells different now.
>>
>>94550111
Genuinely deranged/out of his mind drunk Rick from the pilot ep is infinitely better than asshole Rick in the series proper.
>>
>>94550225
What? I rewatched the first seasons some days before S3 and S1 was really funny, S2 was very Hit ans miss and S3 is just being unfunny for now.
You can notice how there are more and longer gore scenes, focusing more in the "character drama" and everybody is more jerky now.
>>
>>94539656
>>94547683
https://deadlystickyincest.tumblr.com/
>>
>>94550281
They're one Rick in the same until S2. In S1 he was nice, mean, drunk and wacky. The whole point of the character was to be unpredictable. As they were feeling out dynamics though he got stuck into that cynic position and no one has bothered to write him out of it.
>>
>>94550283
did it realy only take 3 seasons to reach jerkass-rick?
>>
>>94550515
Yes and that's really, really sad.
>>
From a story telling perspective, it's a good thing. We're where we should be in a family dynamic such as this. We need to have some serious discussions about what has transpired and the role of each family member within those actions. If they avoided it completely, then might as well not even have it in there. And there's a lot of shit to unpack, so we have to start somewhere.
>>
The core of the backlash is that no one was ready to actually delve into the serious shit set up by seasons 1 and 2. The writers had to address the bare bulbs sooner or later. Beth is an abusive alcoholic, Jerry is spineless, the kids are neglected and Rick is basically a sociopath. There's been so many fucked up instances happening every episode that the tension was bound to come to a head, and it did. It's not about whacky space adventures with the occasional nod to how fucked it all is. We're experiencing real repercussions of Rick's actions, of both Jerry and Beth's actions, and realizing the kids are suffering because of it. This has been a long time coming. There's no going back to the status quo after the wedding finale; we have to have Rick atone for his actions or else it becomes the elephant in the writer's room and the fan base will notice.

The writing crew realized we needed to have some serious discussions about what has transpired and the role of each family member within those actions. If they avoided it completely, then might as well not even have it in there. And there's a lot of shit to unpack, so we have to start somewhere.

Here's the other thing is that most people here on this site have come from seriously fucked up situations. Rick and Morty allowed a lot of basement dwellers to live vicariously through Rick. He does everything they want to do with no real fault on him and wakes up the next morning to do it all again. But that's not how it is anymore, and we're looking dead in the face of some close to home topics that a lot of people don't want their escapism entertainment filled with.
>>
>>94550540
>All this projecting
The main complains here is that S3 isn't funny , Gore and action =/= jokes.
That makes everything really shitty since Rick and Morty is a comedy and was a very funny one in S1 and most 2.
>>
>>94550540
>Everybody that doesn't likes this bad unfunny drama must be a selfinserting neet"
Fuck off Dan harmon
>>
>>94550563
The creators literally confirmed this are you stupid
>>
>>94550582
Confirmed what?
>>
why do you faggots go on social media? it obviously makes you mad, and it's obviously not enjoyable. You guys are fucking retarded.
>>
>>94550283
The only thing I sort of agree with there is characters being more jerky, though there were a lot of moments of that before, like Rick abandoning his original family and not seeming to care. I feel like Rick doing that is going to undercut any "aw he's really good and caring" because it shows everyone and everything in his life will always be expendable and in an infinite universe maybe it has to be. But all the characters being mean spirited and hopeless is just a little more consistent lately, but that didn't come out of nowhere either.
>>
>>94550598
>why do you faggots go on social media?, You guys are fucking retarded.
Most people here don't. Just some fews autistic faggots like OP that complain here because they want attention.
>>
File: 1501280109157.png (75KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1501280109157.png
75KB, 325x244px
>>94538399
What if Roiland is the one making threads bitching about the female writers?
>>
>>94550614
I wouldn't be surprised. Dan is the depressive faggot that would contract women and ruins eveything that he makes afters some few seasons.
Roiland is literally 4chan.
Also, They were having creative differences during S3, So it's actually posible.
>>
>>94550627
Dan Harmon was apparently the guy who opened a lot of doors for Roiland, but now Roiland is the one holding a door open for Harmon, and the show is suffering for it.
>>
>>94538399
> DUDE LMAO
fuck off back to /tv/ and stay there this time
>>
>>94542951
>when in reality it's probably as shallow as my bath tub
unlike your animes I'm sure
>>
File: 1450041308196.jpg (112KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1450041308196.jpg
112KB, 1152x864px
>>94540292
You're just jealous because you'll never create something as influential and successful as Rick and Morty.
>>
Not gonna lie, threads like these are why I don't talk about what I like on /co/.
>>
>>94538399
I imagine I am one of many who have used the negative reaction to the female writers as the deciding factor of not picking up the show, having lost interest in the wait since the debut.
It doesn't matter where exactly it is between mediocre and bad.
I can tell when a show stops developing and it was a while ago, notably for episode pictured. I've had my fill.
>>
>>94538399
>Delicate sensibilities

More like "the show isn't trying to be funny anymore and is too busy being introspective."
>>
Why can't people just admit Rick and Morty is a good show. Even if it's a bit overrated, it's still clever, entertaining and never disappoints unlike every other show out there
>>
>>94551853
It was a good show
>>
>>94551853
A few episodes of season 1 were good. Might list them someday.
>>
S3>S2 so far
>>
>>94551933
Shit taste

Did the pickle rick episode even have a single joke?
>>
>>94551853
Some people here are very obvious contrarians who don't watch what they are shitposting about. It's easily noticeable once you've been here long enough. Also, the show has a big fanbase, and a big hate circlejerk.
>>
>>94538399

Writers cared about their fanbase instead of just doing what they wanted. This resulted in a second AND third season where the quality has been on a constant decline due to having to play to the fans.

Or they spend years on one season and fucked up the rest.

Your choice.
>>
>>94551947
Or maybe. Just maybe. I actually watched the show since day 1 and there is a noticeable decline in quality that's only gotten worse with season 3.
>>
File: rickle rick.png (360KB, 661x607px) Image search: [Google]
rickle rick.png
360KB, 661x607px
>>94551853
It is funny as man should not be vegetable
>>
>>94551982
>annoying orange
>pickle rick
hmmmmmm
>>
>>94542710

/mlp/ became a board because it was explosively popular and completely choked off /co/ when general threads weren't a thing. They made it a board because it was literally taking up the top 20 threads with actual shit.

It's why they also made the /qst/ board because /tg/ was being flooded with the same issue but it lasted WAY longer and /tg/ was dead after they left.
>>
>>94551982
a pickle is a fruit dumbass
>>
I don't think they've done a single episode that stacks up to the pilot.
>>
>>94551982
>>94551995
>>94552006
Mighty B wasn't bad at all
>>

But, I DON'T
>>
>>94538399
I genuinely want to grab fanboys and torture them. TodaĆ½'s fanboys are more insufferable than the ones from the 90s.
>>
>>94539266
AS OPPOSED TO YOU BARGING IN THE THREAD AND TRYING TO DEFEND A GARBAGE CARTOON SHOW YOU"RE NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN. YOU FUCKING CONTRADICTING TROLL.
>>
>>94551979
And maybe, just maybe, other people feel differently, and still enjoy the show
>>
File: 1502281197730.png (654KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
1502281197730.png
654KB, 1024x749px
Rick and Morty just isn't good anymore. This divorce plotline is just messy and embarrassing to watch knowing Dan Harmon just went through a divorce irl. I did like the action of episode 3 though.

I feel there's no interesting overarching plot. Season 2 ended on what could've been an interested lead into season 3, but they scrapped it all so they could tell Dans sad divorce story. I'd very much prefer Evil Morty or something.
>>
>>94552104
Okay? Then why do you care when people criticize it
>>
>>94552157
Why do you care when people enjoy it?
>>
>>94552142
I'm not going to read a single thing you wrote but I just want to tell you to fuck off tripfag
>>
>>94552231
Rick and Morty fans in a nutshell lmao
>>
>>94538399
>The whole of Season 3 could have been Morty trying to figure out ways to break Rick out
>A different but similar/less intelligent Rick helps out
>Every episode is either an adventure that gives us clues as to how to break Rick out, or it's an episode where they actually try it, but they're unsuccessful until the season finale
>Morty finds out the Rick he's been travelling around with was the real Rick the whole time, posing as a Rick from another dimmension that he killed
>Going back and watching the episodes, you see little slips and snarky comments that makes you realize it was our Rick all along

Instead we got LOL HE'S FREE PICKLE RICK DIVORCE LMAO
>>
>>94552309
You should be a writer anon since this is better than anything we're going to get in season 3
>>
>>94552820
It's stupid. In earlier episodes, the stuff dealing with Beth and Jerry was boring and meant to show that Rick's life was far more eventful and meaningful than shitty domestic life. They were meant to be contrast. It shouldn't matter what they do, other than boring meaningless shit that contrasts from Rick and Morty killing truck monsters from dimmension G173 or some shit like that
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.