[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think Korey did to piss off Oz? I think Korey confided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

What do you think Korey did to piss off Oz?

I think Korey confided in Oz about wanting to divorce Mia because he's lowkey been talking about how crazy she's been getting recently.
>>
Its definitely something with Korey's wife. The way he made it sound on the show sounds like he probably lightly cheated(kissed a groupie) on her during the party.
>>
>>94535262
What happened?
>>
havent been on this site in a while

who's Oz?
>>
>>94536127
this
>>
>>94535262
wait... is that the nigga from Spill.com?
>>
bring back Co-host
>>
>>94536246
I miss that fat mexican robot
>>
>>94535262
Didn't they just get married?
>>
>>94536246
bring back Cyrus too and continue Spill
>>
>>94536246
Why didn't they bring him with them
>>
>>94535262
>Korey causing more problems for himself
big
fucking
shock
>>
>>94535262
So what's happened?
>>
>>94536296
co-host had to take care of family or something
>>
> lightly cheated
> kissed a groupie

LMAO
>>
>>94535262
But they just got married this year.
>>
Korey should just get with Danielle, both of them just can't seem to separate after all the shit that's happened.
>>
I miss the spill
>>
>>94536127
>>94536205
>>94536318

On the this week's Roast and Toast, Korey talked about how he and Oz had some drama the other night and it left Oz sad. He wouldn't go into details about it.

https://soundcloud.com/kcoolman/the-weekly-roast-and-toast-8-8-17

12:40-20:50
>>
What happened to the Spill.com crew?
>>
>>94536241
Yep. He started a new site.

>>94536246
>>94536274

Korey isn't making any promises but a couple days ago he said he was hanging out with Cohost and they threw around an idea about doing another Halloween show.
>>
>>94536768
Hollywood.com pulled the plug on the site.

Korey started Double Toasted and brought Martin/Leon with him. Carlyle/Cargill is a Hollywood writer now(he wrote Doctor Strange). Cyrus does some shitty podcast called OneOfUs or something. Cohost/Tony retired.
>>
>>94536549
Is Danielle still transitioning into Snooki?
>>
>>94536943
I know in their last youtube video it looked like her tits got bigger. Might've been the way she was sitting

So you tell me
>>
>>94535262
I fucking loved listening to LDT and ACOCO back in the day as well as their reviews but other than watching the reviews for movies I give a shit about or movies I know are going to be piles of shit, I haven't really listened to anything from DT. Should I start to listen to their full podcasts?
>>
>>94536295
>bring back Cyrus too a
fuck no
>>
>>94537391
DT is pretty much ACOCO and LDT turned up to 11 with a live audience. I say you should give it a shot.
>>
>>94537907
Alright. It's going to be hard without that Japanese-Mexican robot though
>>
>>94536295
The older I get, the more I hate Cyrus. Elitist "only my opinion is right" douche. I love re-hearing Cohost dig into him and call out his attitude.
>>
>>94537907
>turned up to 11
>no cohost

I seriously fucking doubt it man.
>>
>>94538412
where do you find old episodes of their spill stuff?
>>
>>94537907
More like Corey taking up 11 of 10 of the air time not letting anyone get a fucking word in, I stopped listening to them because he rarely let Martin talk.
>>
Guys listen to Junkfoodcinema with Carlye & Bryan, I feel its the best of the post spill podcast for sure.
http://junkfoodcinema.libsyn.com/
>>
>>94538713
There's audio reviews and some of the podcasts on youtube.
>>
>>94538793
Can't disagree with you there.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.