[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/_FdiQfTroaY >ducktales all day for 24 hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170809-094123.jpg (208KB, 762x578px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170809-094123.jpg
208KB, 762x578px
https://youtu.be/_FdiQfTroaY
>ducktales all day for 24 hours
Is this supposed to be "my new favorite show"? Why would Disney think copying CN would be a good idea?
>>
>>94532141
>one day of a single show as opposed to a week of a single show
>>
Eh it would apply to the people plus it's a one hour episode movie sooo it's the same episode played twelve time instead of Cartoon Network's TTG-Twister which was 300 Plus times
>>
Because traditional television is dying and Disney XD is a second-rate network. Most people will just watch it online, so they're betting that more people will randomly tune in at 4:00 PM to watch DuckTales than they would a re-run of whatever shit Disney XD airs these days. They're not expecting the same people to watch it all day long.
>>
They should've just played a marathon of the original, leading up to the premiere
>>
>>94532141
Because they wanted to make sure that everybody had a chance to tune in to see it. Yeah, DVRs exist now, but they still likely felt that by airing it all day, they'd get most people that wanted to see it to do so.
>>
>>94532141
And I ask you the same thing I asked the retards crying about all day teen titans.

When was the last time you even sat in front of a tv to watch something Not OnDemand?

Flollow up question; How does effect you in anyway?
>>
>>94532435
You mean that isn't what they're doing?
Are they retarded?
>>
Looks like complete shit.
The movie is directed by that sjw Dana Terrace so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>94532623
Yes they're retarded. It's Disney.
>>
>>94532623
They're playing the first hourlong episode 24 times in a row.
>>
>>94532497
Actually its a pretty brilliant strategy, when you think about it, its gonna be on the interweb a few minutes after the first broadcast but on shitty ad-ware sites or risky downloaders. so the best way to get internet peeps to watch it is say look no need to risk virus and shit quality just watch it on tv its gonna be on.
>>
>>94532646
You live a sad pathetic life.
>>
>>94532704
....that sounds moronic. Oh my. Does Disney think that people are mindless Beep Sheeps that will just accept this junk scheduling?
>>
>>94532747
And you're a faggot.
>>
>burning a show day one
rip
>>
>>94532747
>I like concentrated cancer
Disney shill go
>>
So they're airing the same episode all day
>>
>>94532814
Especially when people already find New Webby obnoxious. Overexposure of such junk is going to give a terrible first impression. There's also the inferior voice work as well.

I can see people seeing this first hour of the show and going "Nope." And then not keep track to see if it gets better. That's what happened to Magiswords (granted the show still needs a chunk of work to improve).
>>
File: 1501712299089.jpg (368KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1501712299089.jpg
368KB, 894x894px
>>94532747
Says the guy defending the nine old women shit, thanks for the laugh
>>
>>94532944
That's a bad sign for new Ducktales the mentality of the writing team. They do reek of politically correct Leftist Pro-Female/Anti-Male BS.
>>
this is nothing like that CN is doing with TTGO. this is going to be a tv movie pilot and they want as many people to see it as possible. they're putting in actual effort and money into it so they don't want it to fail. it's also a clever way of basically counting every viewer who watches the channel in a single day to count towards the pilot, making it seem more popular than it actually is. plus we won't be getting a new episode until september and the special will only air sporadically twice a week until the new episodes come out. it's hardly oversaturation. they're merely trying to get the highest possible ratings to please executives
>>
>>94532944
speaking of, does anyone have a screenshot of that tweet? it's deleted now and can't find any archive of it
>>
>>94532804
>>94532828
>>94532944

/pol/tards are such a sensitive lot. Oh no look out there is an SJW right behind you with a pamphlet
>>
>>94532985
>Leftist Pro-Female/Anti-Male
Kys fag
>>
>>94533035
No, not really. Maybe some people just don't want the show to be shit.
>>
Woo-Hoo
>>
>>94533119
No matter what some are gonna say its shit and others are gonna say its great. But going, "I thinks its shit cause SJW" before it even airs is stupid.
>>
File: 1476148910487.png (430KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1476148910487.png
430KB, 640x481px
>>94532153
>>94532497
>>94532720
this. An all day marathon is a good way to catch the attention of the kids for this new show. I for one welcome this.
>>
>>94533208
>On /co/
>Not being petty and stupid
Pick one.
>>
>2017
>still making talking animal bullshit

No wonder the Japs have beaten us.
>>
>>94533484
It's always the tripfag with idiocy.
>>
>>94533484
>Not watching cartoons for talking animals
Why are tripfags such plebians?
>>
>>94533484
You're such a faggot. You actually make me miss Boco whenever he's not around.
>>
When will Ducktales become "Reddit the show" ?
>>
>>94533540
August 12th.
>>
>>94533540
> "Reddit the show"

Does that actually mean anything or has this place just disolved into website adlibs for insults
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.