[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will she say yes? Do we WANT her to say yes? Would her marrying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 13

File: proposal.jpg (3MB, 1987x3056px) Image search: [Google]
proposal.jpg
3MB, 1987x3056px
Will she say yes?

Do we WANT her to say yes?

Would her marrying Batman affect a positive change in the stagnating Bat-mythos? Do you trust DC's stable of authors and editors to handle it properly, or will it be a shitshow?
>>
>>94522761
no
eh
it would be undone/retconned regardless. it won't last so the competency of the editors is a factor not worth considering
>>
>>94522761
I don't care.

It'll be retconned a few years down the line anyway with a pseudo-cuck moment just to drive the point home anyway.
>>
>>94522761
The Bat-mythos has literally never had a problem with stagnating. It's actually the most fleshed out and has had more evolution that any other mythos. There is a reason Batman has so many sidekicks that don't get reverted back to being Robin when there is a retcon.

Yes though, him marrying Selina would please me and make an interesting story. Too bad Bane is going to break her.
>>
She's going to say no at first but yes after an arc or two of self-reflection. I'd rather she just say yes because drawing it out feels like a stupid grab for attention. If she just flat out says no that's even worse, then what was the point in the first place?
>>
>>94522761
I'm not sure if she will say yes. King may be writing for a while and if he writes long enough he can have it stick. Status quo is king but if you keep something around long enough it will become part of that iron clad status quo and King may be able to seal it in.
>>
>>94522761
Why bother? in a couple years, when the reboot comes, it will be as it never happened
>>
FINALLY!

THE BEST SHIP IS CANON
>>
>>94523008
kek
check out the guy that doesn't enjoy any comics
>>
Didn't we already do this thread?
The consensus was they're perfect for each other but can never have any relationship that's ever even close to healthy and functional.
>>
I just want a fun wedding issue like Oliver and Dinah had. Plus the implications of Selina being a fun stepmom for Damian or going on double dates/adventures with Clark and Lois are just too fun to pass up
>>
>>94522819
It could help catapult Catwoman deeper into villainy for a new take on the character. She could turn into a main villain here, like aiming to be as big of an antagonist as the Joker
>>
>>94523402
I think it is a good opportunity to bring in their daughter Huntress to show up in Batman Beyond.
>>
File: 1494195454163.png (1MB, 1510x652px) Image search: [Google]
1494195454163.png
1MB, 1510x652px
>>94522761
No. Batcat is shit.
>>
File: 1498894591458.jpg (13KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
1498894591458.jpg
13KB, 245x204px
>>94522761
>man who has devoted his whole life toward justice
>marries a criminal

literally what the shit was anyone thinking anyways

It makes sense if they're flirting and fucking around a bit, it's to reveal the human nature of Bruce and that he does face the temptations of flirting with evil/villainy despite his goal toward justice. But in the end, he's (almost) always chose justice even at the expense of himself or others like Catwoman.

But now he's MARRYING her? What the actual fuck is the point of that unless the goal is to have Batman go full-on "I don't give a fuck" and basically turn into Red Hood. Which will lead to a huge backlash because everyone including normies gets assblasted at the idea of Batman doing anything wrong
>>
>>94522761
when was this?
>>
>>94523494
>Implying Batman hasnt done ANYTHING wrong in the past
You need to go back
>>
>>94522761
It would be funny if Joker killed her before she could answer.
Ooohhwww would Bruce be mad!
>>
>>94523494
Earth-2 Batman calls you out on your bullshit.
>>
>>94522761
King has pretty much confirmed she's saying yes.
>>
If I had my way, Clark would be married to Lois, Bruce would be married to Selina, and Diana would be married to Steve. All three would have similar-aged kids. I don't give a fuck if it's cheesy or whatever, making them all hot single 20-somethings is boring as shit.
>>
>>94523627
I actually feel like you have a point. We need more middle aged heroes in committed relationships mostly because we never get that shit in comics.
>>
>>94523625
No.
>>
>>94523627
>>94524205

Dragon Ball did it first, also Naruto.
>>
Give it a year before being retconned, just like Catwoman's baby.
>>
>>94524205
DC 2018. no thanks.
>>
>>94523420
Slott pls
>>
>>94524566
Did the baby actually get legit-retconned, or was it just sort of punted down the memory hole and DC hopes everyone forgot about it?
>>
>>94523008
>it will be as it never happened
None of this ever happened.
>>
>>94523402
>Selina being a fun stepmom for Damian o
No thanks.
>>
>>94523627
Bruce would rather live with Duke than his own son.
>>
>>94525157
>Duke

Kek, speaking of the memory hole, Duke's just the new Orpheus and everyone knows it.
>>
>>94522761
Helena Route please!
>>
>>94524669
'Sent to a farm where it can play all day with Bruce's retarded girlfriend from the arc where he gets his back healed after Bane broke it'
>>
File: 1501641740988.jpg (201KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501641740988.jpg
201KB, 708x1000px
>>94523420
>It could help catapult Catwoman deeper into villainy for a new take on the character.

We already have one fun, sexy cat themed thief that went shit with this crap. We don't need the other one doing it too.
>>
BATDICC IS ONLY FOR HARLEY
>>
>>94525723

Alright. Here is how this works.

Someone tells you
>For Harley
>Not Joker
And then they tell you your taste is shit.

And then a few people come along and tell that guy that Batman's only waifu is some kind of amalgamation of Gotham, Justice, and bone crushing loneliness and then they tell everyone to fuck off with his gay shipping.

And after that, it spins out of control for 200 posts of people arguing over Batman romances.

All because you had to suggest that Batman and Harley Quinn could ever be a thing.
>>
File: Helena_Wayne_001.png (799KB, 612x919px) Image search: [Google]
Helena_Wayne_001.png
799KB, 612x919px
>>94523494
>But now he's MARRYING her?
Newsflash, she was always the canon love interest, the original Golden Age Batman married her and they had a daughter, and so did Earth 2 Batman. She was also the love interest, or the closest thing in most adaptations, such as Nolan movies, BATB, Arkham games, Telltale games and so on.
>>
>>94525759
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand /thread
We can all do something more productive with our time now.
>>
>>94525793

Careful Anon.
Somebody might come in and remind you that Vicki Vale and Julie Madison exist. Because those two so matter in the grand scheme of things.
Or you'll get the odd "B-but Zatanna!" or "Muh Wonder Woman muh DCAU muh DCEU synergy" contrarian.

At the end of the day it really does just come down to Selina and Talia.
And the latter of the two isn't really an option anymore after what she did.
>>
bruce-sensei needs to take responsibility for knocking up his student
>>
>>94525946
Which comic runs have this art? I want to read the Animated series style.
>>
>>94526229
Oh wait that's not animated series sty;e. Still what run is this?
>>
wow this book sounds like every shitty wattpad fanfic everrrr
>>
>>94525824
>We can all do something more productive with our time now
>Implying we won't just continue the cycle by shitposting in a different thread
Until this website is put out of its misery we will never be free
>>
>>94525157
Which makes him having to live with Damien even funnier
>>
>>94524579
They don't have to be old. It's comics, find some stupid reason to keep them younger than they should be (like they already done) and they can still kick ass.
>>
>>94528222
Duke >> black cancer.
>>
>>94523402
The real fun is when during that double date she mentions all about that issue where the Supercat ship began while not realizing that Clark is Superman.
>>
>>94524674
>he doesn't believe in the multiverse

get a load of this pleb
>>
>>94523402
>The trinity family trees are in charge of the wedding
>Our best boys, bizzaro/Jon/Damian try to solve the mystery of the missing wedding Cake
>Entire Supersons issue dedicated to them using bizzaro as a retarded older brother
>Turns out Bizzaro ate it
>Awkward conversations between Lois and Salina
>Wedding dress shopping with the Birds of Prey
>Batmans Bat-chalor party involves him Clark and the men of the Justice League beating the shit out of villains around the world
>Ends with Batman getting tied up and getting a lap dance from Harley and other female rogues
>bachelorette party involves Catwoman stealing all the things she wants form the wedding from Superheroes houses
>Titans, Teen Titans, and the Outlaws (excluding Bizzaro) awkwardly get drunk and fight random rogues who want to crash the party
>Wonder Woman, Batman, and Supes are at the wedding enjoying themselves at the table while their families run around doing everything in their power to make it a great wedding
>Just like they trained them to do.
Babs can do whatever she wants. No one cares about her anyway
>>
>>94523494
She's a burglar not some sort of murderer or true super villain.
>>
>>94522761
90% she says yes, otherwise whats the point? And the author said he doesn't want to make suffer batman just for the sake of an edgy story.
>>
File: thomas.jpg (56KB, 755x242px) Image search: [Google]
thomas.jpg
56KB, 755x242px
>>94522761

I'm only interested if it somehow leads to pic related.
>>
>>94522761
I don't care. It will eventually be undone, which in a way is worse than death.
>>
>>94526298
I believe this was a flashback in the Batman Beyond comics (based off the cartoon).

It explains why Bruce and Dick are no longer on speaking terms.
>>
File: provemewrong.png (826KB, 1487x619px) Image search: [Google]
provemewrong.png
826KB, 1487x619px
>>94522761
Today I will remind you
>>
>>94526298
Pretty sure that's Batman Beyond 2.0
>>
>>94522761
I hope she says yes and Batman retires to an Oracle-like position once the Dark Nights and Watchmen stuff is done, at least for a little while. Focus on the Bat-family interacting between themselves, transition Detective to the new team led by Tim, and Batman to Bruce helping all the ex-Robins coordinated from the Batcave.
>>
>>94522761
Why wouldn't she? She's a thief who now has the chance to marry into more money than she can shake a giant stick at.
>>
File: best ship.png (734KB, 602x932px) Image search: [Google]
best ship.png
734KB, 602x932px
Sorry sweetie but Wonder Bat is the future
>>
>>94526229
>>94526298
It is kind of a neat art style, admittedly. Kind of a "comic book-ification" of the DCAU style. I like it. Who's the artist?
>>
>>94525946
Fuck off wih that shit, Timm
>>
>>94523590
this is either Tom King spoiling his book for us or the joker telling us his plans
>>
>>94532652
But Bruce CAN'T stop being Batman.
>>
>>94522761
It would confirm we're in the Earth Two timeline so I'd be mortified of them having a baby named Helena and dying
>>
>>94523420
She becomes a Joker level villain BECAUSE Batman proposed to her? She would have deeper psychological issues than I thought
>>
>>94536389
Well I mean she IS a Batman villain, technically at least. They're all crazy in one way or another.
>>
>>94522761
will she cuck him with Riddler or Two-Face?
>>
>>94523494
shes a fucking thief, not a mob boss
>>
>>94523216
It's been canon since forever.
>>
>>94536506
if i remember correctly she used to be a mob boss. was this retconned?
>>
>>94536438
Do you think Two-Face ever cucked himself?
>>
>>94537137
When? her dad was a mob boss (I think) and she was a mob boss in a future after timeline or whatever (when the whole line jumped 20 years into the future for some reason,) but she did not know her dead for the longest time and was never with the mob
>>
>>94537283
I think it was before rebirth. She even recruited killer croc at some point. And it might had something to do with her dad.
>>
>>94537453
Where not those parts of batman eternal set in the future?
>>
>>94537521
yea you right.
>>
File: Batgirls.jpg (961KB, 854x1327px) Image search: [Google]
Batgirls.jpg
961KB, 854x1327px
>Will she say yes?
yes
>Do we WANT her to say yes?
of course that way we can have the Batgirls babysitting Helena
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.