[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey Rick what are you doing? >Ah M..m..morty I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

>Hey Rick what are you doing?
>Ah M..m..morty I'm just *Burp* finishing the t..t.touches on a device that turns water into pure e..en..energy
>I just need to f..f..fix one more thing. Pass me the g..g..od on the table.
>But Rick I don't see a god on the table.
>T..THAT'S RIGHT MORTY BECAUSE GOD *BURP* DOESN'T EXIST. WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB
>DON'T YOU SEE THAT NIHILSIM IS THE ONE TRUE P..PATH IN L..L..LIFE. IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW NIHILISTIC W..WAYS *BURP* THEN YOU'RE A LOSER LIKE Y..YOUR DAD.
>>
File: Rick-and-Morty-Rap-Gods-MAIN.jpg (68KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rick-and-Morty-Rap-Gods-MAIN.jpg
68KB, 650x400px
>Hey Rick what are you looking at?
>A..a.at this picture just remembering the g..good times.
>There's me. Birdperson. S.s.squach. Mr.PoopyButthole. And G..god
>But Rick I don't see any god
>THAT'S R..RIGHT MORTY THERE IS N.N.N.NO GOD. NOT IN THE P.P.P.PICTURE OR IN REAL LIFE.
>THE ONLY THING THAT EXIST IS *BURP* NIHILISM AND SM..SM..SMART FEMALE WRITERS. WUBBA LUBBA FEMINISM
>>
File: med_1444351573_image.jpg (52KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
med_1444351573_image.jpg
52KB, 640x400px
>Hi I'm Mr.Poopybutthole from Rick and Nihilsim. And I'm here to tell you that God isn't real. Oooooweeee!!!!
>It doesn't matter Oooooweeee what you believe in becuase ooowee God doesn't exist.
>Ooooooweeeeee it's great that this show is so progressive with its female writers taking over Ooooweeee.
>>
>Hey Rick. Who are you calling.
>J...just my fri*Burp*end God. Wanna t..t..talk to him?
>Rick I..I don't hear anything
>Y..Y...YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE GOOO*BURP*OOOOD ISN'T RR..R..REAL MORTY. NIH NIH NIHILISM.
>B...BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IS REAL? F..FEMALE WRITERS MOR..MORTY.
>THEY'E GREAT A..A..AND SO PROGRESSIVE...AND SMART. ONE OF THEM M..MADE A SELF INSERT CHARACTER TO TALK *BURP* DOWN TO ME. AND I JUST ACCEPTED IT. nOW THE'YRE MAKING YOUR SISTER THE MAIN C..C.CHARACTER.
>WUBBA LUBBA FEMINISM
>>
File: 1501959218388.png (363KB, 831x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501959218388.png
363KB, 831x720px
Ahh, not so fast Morty. You heard your mom, we’ve got adventures to go on Morty. Just you and me, and sometimes your sister, and sometimes your mom, but NEVER your dad! You wanna know why Morty? Because he CROSSED me.OK, take it easy, Rick! Th-that's dark.Oh it gets darker Morty... Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that’s different, no more dad Morty. He threatened to turn me in to the government, so I made him and the government go away...Ohhh fuck...I repla-burp-ced them both as the defacto-patriarch of your family, AND your universe.Oh man...Your mom wouldn’t have accepted me if I came home without you and your sister. So now you know the REAL reason I rescued you.Ohhhh-woah...I JUST TOOK OVER THE FAMILY MORTY!Oh man.And if you tell your mom or sister I said any of this, I’ll DENY it.You'll deny it...And they’ll take my side, because I’m a hero, Morty. And now you’re gonna have to do whatever I say, Morty, FOREVER! A-and I-I’ll go out and find some more of that Mulan, Szechuan Teriyaki dipping sauce, Morty.Wh-what are you talking about?Because that’s, that's what this is all about Morty!Szechuan?Th-that’s my one arm man. I’m not driven by avenging my dead familyMorty crawls away-Morty, that was FAKE!-and Morty gets pulled back.I-I’m driven by finding that, McNugget Sauce.Nuggets?I want that Mulan McNugget Sauce, Morty.Mulan?That’s my series arc Morty!What the Hell?If it takes 9 seasons, I WANT MY MCNUGGET DIPPING,What're you talking about Rick?SAUCE SZECHUAN SAUCE MORTY!What're you talking about?TH-THAT’S WHAT'S GONNA TAKE US, ALL THE WAY TO THE END MORTY! SEASON, 9 MORE SEASONS MORTY!Szechuan sauce?!9 MORE SEASONS UNTIL I GET THAT DIPPING SZECHUAN SAUCE!What is that?!FOR 97 MORE YEARS MORTY!What are you talking about?!I WANT THAT MCNUGGET SAUCE MORTY!!!
>>
You are making it too obvious that it is you Roiland.

Seriously, I will pirate this shit just because you are being a huge faggot on /co/, this would be fun if the board already wasnt shit because of /tv/ bringing their low IQ stuff here.
>>
File: RCO016_1490854653.jpg (509KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO016_1490854653.jpg
509KB, 1041x1600px
>>
>>94519868
Ironic that a Rick and Memey fan is complaininh about low IQs
>>
File: close up.jpg (69KB, 668x300px) Image search: [Google]
close up.jpg
69KB, 668x300px
>When Roiland can never be honest with his work because he's afraid of criticism
>Always wraps his stories in "Irony" and Meta-references so he can deflect analysis by saying it's all just a joke
>Roiland is the guy who makes a heartfelt statement but follows it up with a joke or a "haha" so it looks sarcastic

Fuck off roiland
>>
>>94519122
I'd honestly enjoy this in an episode. Can we get them to do the voices?
>>
>>94519122
¡Hola Mortimo!
Que Ricardo?
¡YO SOY UNA PEPINO!
¡PEPINO RICARDOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>94519122
>R-Rick there IS a god. It's name is Uncle Grandpa.
>>
File: OP.jpg (124KB, 573x572px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
124KB, 573x572px
>>94519122
>>94519141
>>94519166
>>94519196
this is you
>>
>>94519122
Fuck off, Roiland.
>>
I just wanna take this chance to say that I hate all of you, none of you have any integrity, and should stop talking about shit you don't fully understand and either kill yourselves ASAP or read a fucking book.

This doesn't have anything to do with this thread specifically, just a blanket-statement.
>>
Rick and Morty is the most anti-atheist show on television. The only atheist characters are Rick, a miserable alcoholic psychopath, and an entire Earth where humans have devolved into eating each other. They are literally saying atheists are either insincere assholes or savage cannibals. I'm not offended its just really weird to see.
>>
rick starts to believe in god whenever he thinks he's fucked. in one episode is starts praying when he thinks he's gonna die. i don't understand this maymay.
>>
>>94521042
Wow, that's some... pretty bad Spanish, and I don't even speak it.
>>
>>94522251
He literally refers to Jesus Christ as "Our Lord and savior" in the Christmas episode, like holy fuck it's right there.
>>
>>94522298
He's really obviously only saying that to fuck with everyone. The context is that he's trying to guilt everyone else, so it's more a reflection on what he thinks they think is important.
>>
File: 1463176429596.jpg (9KB, 429x271px) Image search: [Google]
1463176429596.jpg
9KB, 429x271px
>>94519122
>>94519141
>>94519166
>>94519196
>>94519453
>there are really autists in the world that don't understand that point of rick being a fedora tier atheist is to set up the joke that as soon as every goes to shit he runs crying to god to save him
>>
File: 201602_1013_iabhb_sm.png (55KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
201602_1013_iabhb_sm.png
55KB, 300x301px
>>94519122
>loved community
>don't watch a lot of cartoons (I'm white)
>learn that harmon apparently is involved in this show, what?
>it's been retroactively ruined by redditors and barbecue sauce
>no motivation at all to watch it even though I've always liked harmon's stuff
>>
>>94523113
I'd say give season one a shot, watch the first three episodes of season two, and then drop the show entirely after that
>>
>>94523113
>don't watch a lot of cartoons (I'm white)

wut?
>>
You know the saddest part about this? There are people who unironically think this episode was "deep."
>>
>>94519453
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A MCNUGGET MORTY

THAT'S RIGHT
A MCGNUGGET

GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT MOR-TY?
>>
>>94519122
>>94519141
>>94519166
>>94519196
>>94519453
Why are you so butthurt? You are not even arguing or anything just yelling Fedora! Fedora! FEEDOOOORAAAAAAAA! all the day. It is okay to not like a show or disagree with some of its statements but you are just throwing an immature tantrum. I can understand if you want to debate about it but you shun any argument by again yelling Fedora! and dismissing the other side's arguments then boast about them being complete retards, le redditor's, cucks etc. What's your problem? Also what the flying fuck is wrong with a female writer?
>>
>>94520982
dumb frogposter
>>
>>94524197
You do realize that these are
copypastas, right?
>>
>>94523113
>letting a fanbase affect your enjoyment of a show to the point where you don't even watch it

You're sure better than your peers in school who shop at Hot Topic, huh?
>>
>>94523113
>white
>>
This wasn't funny or engaging the first twenty times you posted it, faggot.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.