[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://someleakerguy.tumblr.com/ So this guy is legit, why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: bird and guy.png (171KB, 488x541px) Image search: [Google]
bird and guy.png
171KB, 488x541px
https://someleakerguy.tumblr.com/

So this guy is legit, why is nobody talking about this?

Steven Universe leak thread I guess
>>
>all those smug cunt answers
>>
>>94510258

I'm hoping it's not true but it kinda sounds similar to a guy who semi leaked topaz/aquamarine's appearance so who knows.
>>
is it zuke's revenge?
>>
File: 1501634871324.gif (704KB, 382x450px) Image search: [Google]
1501634871324.gif
704KB, 382x450px
Legit? Confirmed by who?
>>
>>94511303
If you look at some of the older stuff he said, it matches up with what was later announced at comic con or whatever it was
>>
>>94511340
Like what?
>>
>>94511442
Lars of the Stars, Stevonnie driving the ship, Emerald, etc

You can check his older posts and they're dated before any of that was known to the public
>>
Archive it then, someone
For science
>>
>

A slimy amalgam of their programming (which is similar to our DNA), a base, and a catalyst is buried deep in rock, and surrounding minerals are extracted to form the gemstone and give it enough energy to make a body when it’s time for the Gem to emerge. Technically, the body forms before the gem is out of the ground; if you were to dig out an incubating Gem, you would find a small weak underdeveloped body with an incomplete gemstone. A Gem usually cannot survive like that, though.

Well this is going to be in every fanfiction once revealed officially
>>
File: Howeasyitistoedit.png (309KB, 832x585px) Image search: [Google]
Howeasyitistoedit.png
309KB, 832x585px
>>94511721
He went back and edited those posts after comic con. I remember when he first posted them and I know for a fact he changed them.
>>
File: bravo.png (207KB, 757x565px) Image search: [Google]
bravo.png
207KB, 757x565px
>You’ve seen a butt gem.
Oh my stars
>>
>Natural singular versions of fusion gems do exist, but they are nothing like the fusions. For example, singular garnets are actually split into 6 different classes! None of them look anything like the Garnet we know.
This makes sense
but I'm glad we have >>94512326 to call us out, and this guy put it a lot of effort
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.