[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It got unfunny way before the women got hired. And it isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Ice_Ice-T.png (371KB, 777x426px) Image search: [Google]
Ice_Ice-T.png
371KB, 777x426px
It got unfunny way before the women got hired.

And it isn't Justin's fault, so calm down, Mr. RC64
>>
STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS SHIT FOR FUCKS SAKE
THIS IS WORSE THAN THE SJ FINALE EVER WAS
>>
>>94506346

You leave Rockcock64 out of this you faggot.
>>
>>94506346
that episode was funny though
>>
>>94506346
Wasn't that actually ice t though?
>>
File: pickletiny.png (505KB, 1185x709px) Image search: [Google]
pickletiny.png
505KB, 1185x709px
PICKEL RICK > TINY RICK (from season 2)
>>
>>94506358
It's not. I counted 38 Samurai Jack threads the day after the finale. It's still annoying but keep a sense of perspective.
>>
>>94506372
>>
>>94506375
>ICE-T
>He's like.. an actual letter T made out of ICE.
>Get it mom : D!!?
>HaHa. That's a good one Dan. You should put that in the next episode of that cartoon you make!
>I will : D!!
>>
>>94506410
At least that was the finale. R&M S3 has just fucking started.
>>
Does it make me dumb if I thought I enjoyed this episode of Rick and Morty? Do I have bad taste in shows or something?

I thought the animations were wonderful and the obvious psychologist explanation of the entire episode was kinda funny.
>>
>>94506412
Can you imagine the fucking meltdown on /co/ is that episode has a female writer credited?
>>
>>94506440
It means you don't have turbo autism. Enjoy fucking your girlfriend you fucking normie.
>>
I heard if you show them what you got, they give you enough money to buy 3 McChickens
>>
>>94506412
>Bix nood mofugga
>Abooga booga we wuz kangz
>Haha. That's a good one Jamal. You should put that in the next love we make
>Sheeeeeeeiitttt mofugga cracka ass white bitch >:( ~~~
>>
I thought the gazorpazorp was their first real unfunny episode, but you are right that the cracks became more apparent in season 2.
>>
>>94506440
>Does it make me dumb if I thought I enjoyed this episode of Rick and Morty
No, you either enjoyed it or you didn't. Don't overthink things by immediately rushing to /co/ to see what they said about the episode, that's like reading the comments section on youtube to see if you should enjoy something or not. It's pretty fuckin stupid. For example, you said you enjoyed the animation. I did too, I thought the rat fight scene was incredibly fluid and had good weight behind the movements. Just lead with that next time.
>>
>>94506440
This is exactly how I feel.
>>
>>94506346
It baffles me that you fucks have not yet gotten your own general in /trash/, or that these threads aren't banned in sight
>>
>>94506358
This is nowhere near as bad as SJ stop kidding yourself.
>>
>>94506386
Ice-T was a kangaroo in a comic book movie so this isnt beneath him
>>
>>94506346
Was it women who wrote the Get Schwifty episode? Because that was the fucking worst of the bunch
>>
>>94506598
we wuz kangaroos
>>
>>94506972
Tank Girl sucked so bad.
>>
>>94506440
I think Pickle Rick is a fairly entertaining episode, and I did laugh every time he said PICKLE RICK! because I'm a retard.
>>
>>94507013
Because it was actually funny.

You can make any joke seem unfunny by explaining what the joke is meant to be in dull detail and say "and that's supposed to be funny?" like /co/ enjoys doing.
>>
>>94507063

Or by going >(joke) XD
>>
>>94506399
name fag, and posting the same shit in multiple threads.

go back to school children
>>
>>94506999
You're not wrong
>>
>>94506399
>namefag
>can't spell pickle when it's spelled correctly in the filename

wew lad. 7/10 got me to respond.
>>
>>94507085
>go back to school children
But that's illegal in most states.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.