[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw this in another thread. I quit the show when Stan Lee showed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1502174604214.jpg (140KB, 1008x405px) Image search: [Google]
1502174604214.jpg
140KB, 1008x405px
Saw this in another thread. I quit the show when Stan Lee showed up, just got bored of it. What the fuck is all this about? Why does that woman have knives screwed into her hand?
>>
>>94504096
So, the first half of season 1 wasn't that good because the show writers were killing time til Winter Soldier to reveal the big twist of the show. After that, the show apparently gets better.
Though girl with finger knives is considered a laughable part of it.
>>
>>94504096
She's part of a team of freaks Kyle Mclachlan puts together to fight Coulson. She's a very minor part of the episode, not promotional material, the picture is very silly
>>
File: listen.png (549KB, 596x397px) Image search: [Google]
listen.png
549KB, 596x397px
>>94504096
Don't believe any of the lies telling you this shit got good eventually. I hung around for two full seasons because a friend persisted in watching it out of curiosity and it really is completely forgettable and asinine. I've had a lot of fun watching plenty of mediocre or even terrible shows but there is nothing on offer that is even noteworthy let alone fun or intelligent.

Unlike most of the fans of the show, I actually thought the first half of the first season was the only tolerable part as at least there was hope it would get better. Once you get further you begin to realise that the complete lack of interesting themes, dull-as-dishwater characters and non-existent entertainment value is there to stay.

The fans masturbate furiously to the post-Winter Soldier stuff but all that arc highlights is that the show's pitch went no further than baby's first X-Files and they had to drastically rethink their concept when their apparently 'shared' Universe placed them fundamentally at the bottom of their pecking order.

>what the fuck is all this about
Nothing - do not believe their lies
>>
>>94504139
>Kyle Mclachlan
From Dune?
>>
>>94504359
Dougie
>>
File: kyle-maclachlan-agents-of-shield.jpg (291KB, 1248x1800px) Image search: [Google]
kyle-maclachlan-agents-of-shield.jpg
291KB, 1248x1800px
>>94504359
Yeah, he's fucking great
>>
>>94504376
Mr. Jackpots
>>
>>94504359
No, from Twin Peaks
>>
>>94504419
HelloooooOooOOOO
>>
File: yXMoIQT.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
yXMoIQT.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
Why did nobody tell me Simmons would go full racial cleansing?
>>
>>94504376
Skye gib two rides?
>>
>>94504498
But her name wasn't Sk- Oooooh... It should be "Daisy give two rides" though.
>>
>>94504498
>>94504547
Skye who? Her name is Daisy. If she's told you her name is Skye, she's lying. And your name? What the FUCK is your name?
>>
>>94504320
The main season everyone loves & the one that got me back in is the recent season that introduced Ghost Rider. You need to watch THAT season.
>>
>>94504600
surprisingly, it got even better after Ghost Rider left. I don't know how they topped the Robbie hype but they did
>>
>>94505274
It's a simple formula.
Fitz+Suffering=GOAT
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.