[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why do people hate this ending so much? I remember watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: S03M04_title_card.png (303KB, 812x616px) Image search: [Google]
S03M04_title_card.png
303KB, 812x616px
So why do people hate this ending so much? I remember watching it and thinking it was a nice end to a great show with troubled last days.

Also can we have a comfy Danny Phantom thread? I haven't seen one in a while.
>>
>>94499246
Usually only people who hate DannyxSam, due to their ship sailing
>>
>>94499246
>Also can we have a comfy Danny Phantom thread? I haven't seen one in a while.
>Literally one every single weekend

The fact that threads about the show keep getting made but the actual weekly discussions are pretty much dead is beyond me.
>>
>>94499246
It involves a contrived threat that comes completely out of nowhere and doesn't have anything interesting about it at all. It has even less personality and plot relevance than Pariah Dark.

On top of that, Vlad's character is completely wasted by the movie; all he does is embark on a generically evil and stupid take-over-the-world scheme before failing miserably and beong completely dropped from the plot, in the process losing all his potential for being relevant in the future.

A proper finale would have a threat that actually held some significance outside of the episode, and would involve Vlad engaging in a much better evil plan before failing.
>>
>>94499537
Every time I see one it usually gets archived pretty soon after.
>>94499795
Honestly I feel like it could've been a lot worse with the way Nick was handling the show. The points you raise are valid but I feel like that was the best they could've done with it giving the circumstances.
>>
>>94499795
>It involves a contrived threat that comes completely out of nowhere and doesn't have anything interesting about it at all.

I don't recall this episode too well, so correctly me if I'm wrong, but didn't Vlad actually do something to cause the meteor to head towards earth on purpose so he could hold it hostage or something?
>>
I like how the final boss ended up being a force of nature instead of just another bad guy

You dont see that kind of stuff too often in cartoons

It helps that I'm a sucker for "meteor's about to destroy the world" plots
>>
>>94500048
Nope, he didn't do anything to cause it. One of his previously-unmentioned deep space observation satellites detected a previously-unmentioned asteroid made of a previously-unmentioned magical glowing rock which is basically ghost kryptonite. The only thing that Vlad did was publicly reveal that he was an evil ghost wizard and offer to stop it if the leaders of every country in the world signed a contract declaring him the ruler of Earth. His "plan" for stopping the asteroid was to turn it intangible with his ghost powers, which failed because it was made of ghost kryptonite, leaving Vlad with no plans and no way of making future plans because he publicly outed himself as a supervillain. Then Danny has the idea of turning the Earth itself intangible instead, which works because apparently ghost kryptonite doesn't cancel out ghost powers.
>>
>>94499246
>why do people hate this ending so much?
dani didnt speak
>>
>>94500882
>Then Danny has the idea of turning the Earth itself intangible instead, which works because apparently ghost kryptonite doesn't cancel out ghost powers.
This never made sense to me either
>>
File: 1497076076044.png (582KB, 1024x576px)
1497076076044.png
582KB, 1024x576px
>danny phantom thread
>no egs

let me fix that for you
>>
>>94501882
Who drew this? a 5 year old?
>>
>>94499246
Skulker, Ember and Walker were the best antagonists. Poindexter and Youngblood were the worst.
>>
Why did Tucker become mayor?
>>
>>94501893
a tranny brony in his twenties who around 50 shots from a shotgun to kill 3 employees at a supermarket he worked at and then he killed himself because he believed that he would be turned into a female ghost and join ember's ghost squad, a team that he made up in his animated youtube show
>>
>>94502878
>who around 50 shots from a shotgun to kill 3 employees at a supermarket

I didn't know he worked for Polygon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3pQ0oO_cDE
>>
>>94503012
do you think i'm joking
>>
>>94503118
Of course not, I know you're serious, that's why I made the comparison.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.