[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick, the only connection between your unquestionable intelligence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 494
Thread images: 99

File: ITT moments like this.jpg (62KB, 503x503px) Image search: [Google]
ITT moments like this.jpg
62KB, 503x503px
Rick, the only connection between your unquestionable intelligence and the sickness destroying your family is that everyone in your family, you included, use intelligence to justify sickness. You seem to alternate between viewing your own mind as an unstoppable force and as an inescapable curse. And I think it’s because the only truly unapproachable concept for you is that it’s your mind within your control. You chose to come here, you chose to talk to belittle my vocation, just as you chose to become a pickle. You are the master of your universe, and yet you are dripping with rat blood and feces. You enormous mind literally vegetating by your own hands. I have no doubt that you would be bored senseless by therapy, the same way I’m bored when I brush my teeth and wipe my ass. Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There is no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people… well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.
>>
File: clay.jpg (2KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
clay.jpg
2KB, 122x125px
You know. The pain. Of you. Day in, day out, being there. With that face. Not knowing what to say. Not caring anymore. Not even knowing that you'll probably only care about her when it's finally too late. Forgetting about all those desperate- those desperate years you spent alone, your barren years when no woman would even consider resting her tired head on your shaky little shoulder. Stinking of belly semen. Why even wipe? And when you finally get one of these coveted pieces of tail that have been built up as the grand trophy in your nothing life, you try desperately to keep it. Not to protect it! But to hoard it. To keep it away from the other wolves and jackals circling your territory! And you realize, all too soon, that you're not good enough! That maybe there was a jerk-off called Darwin after all. And that you never acknowledged his existence because you knew deep inside that you were really what you feared you were-- weak. And passive. And ultimately, broken by the ones who were made the fittest. And that through your weaknesses, you built up a poison that poisoned others around you. That you love. And the only true justice was to let those dominant jackals feed on you. Survive off you.
>>
File: p prickly.jpg (36KB, 278x327px) Image search: [Google]
p prickly.jpg
36KB, 278x327px
I'll let you in on a little secret, Detweiler. Every adult you've ever known was a kid at sometime in his life. You think we don't remember summer vacation? Riding our bikes down the creek? Catching polliwogs in a jar? Camping out under the stars? I know what you're thinking, and you're wrong! Some days, I sit there in my office, looking out at you kids in the playground and I think, "They don't know how good they got it. In a few years, they're all going to be grown-ups like me and all those good times will be memories for them, too". So go ahead. Put a whoopie-cushion in my chair. Cover my carpet with fake vomit. Make fun of my "fat, saggy butt". But don't you Ever say I don't care about summer vacation, because those memories are the last part of childhood I've got left.
>>
>>94493741
Is Clay just what Jerry would have become without Rick to keep him spineless and weak?
>>
File: quagmire.jpg (4KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
quagmire.jpg
4KB, 120x90px
Alright. I'll tell you. You are the worst person I know. You constantly hit on your best friend's wife. The man pays for your food and rescued you from certain death, and this is how you repay him? And to add insult to injury, you defecate all over his yard. And you're such a sponge. You pay for nothing. You always say "Ooh, I'll get you later", but later never comes. And what really bothers me, is you pretend that you're this deep guy that loves women for their souls, when all you do is date bimbos. Yeah, I date women for their bodies, but at least I'm honest about it. I don't buy them a copy of Catcher in the Rye and then lecture them with some seventh grade interpretation about how Holden Caulfield was some profound intellectual. He wasn't! He was a spoiled brat! And that's why you like him so much. He's you! God, you're pretentious. And you delude yourself by thinking you're some great writer, even though you're terrible. You know, I should've known Cheryl Tiegs didn't write me that note. She would've known there's no "a" in the word "definite". And what I think I hate most about you is your textbook liberal agenda. How we should "legalize pot, man", how big business is crushing the underclass, how homelessness is the biggest tragedy in America. Well what have you done to help? I work down at the soup kitchen, Brian. Never seen you down there. You wanna help? Grab a ladle! And by the way, driving a Prius doesn't make you Jesus Christ. Oh, wait. You don't believe in Jesus Christ, or any religion for that matter because "religion is for idiots". Well, who the hell are you to talk down to anyone? You failed college twice, which isn't nearly as bad as your failure as a father. How's that son of yours you never see? But you know what? I could forgive all of that—all of it—if you weren't such a bore. That's the worst of it, Brian. You're just a big, sad, alcoholic bore!
>>
>>94493720
>I choose you to suck my DIIIIIIICK
>WONKA BONKA GOBSTOPPERS
>>
>>94493720
You know, i liked doctor Wong. She struck a good balance between the insufferably inoffensive therapist, and someone laying down some straight truth.
>>
File: IMG_0823.png (121KB, 264x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0823.png
121KB, 264x257px
>>94493720
NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT R&M STOP SHITTING UP THE BOARD WITH YOUR /POL/ RETARDATION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: lanky.png (45KB, 180x188px) Image search: [Google]
lanky.png
45KB, 180x188px
He has no style, he has no grace.
This Kong has a funny face.
He can handstand when he needs to,
And stretch his arms out, just for you.
Inflate himself just like a balloon.
This crazy Kong just digs this tune!
>>
File: Rick_Sanchez.png (693KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rick_Sanchez.png
693KB, 848x1080px
>>94493720
Uh, no Rick chose to go there because he needed the serum to return to human you fucking quack
>>
>>94493791
No. Jerry remained a pretty optimistic guy and Beth isn't nearly as bad as Bloberta.
>>
File: IMG_0867.jpg (54KB, 600x893px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0867.jpg
54KB, 600x893px
>>94493892
HE HAS NO JOB HE HAS NO FRIENDS THERES SOME R&M POSTS THAT HE DOESNT CLEANSE HE CAN COOK HOTPOCKETS WHEN HE NEEDS TO AT 300LBS HES A BIG GUY FOR YOU RECIEVES NO PAY HE DOES IT FOR FREE TAKES IT VERY SERIOUSLY ANYWAYS UHH
>>
get ya boy a MEGA
>>
>>94493791
Clay is what Jerry would be if he was successful, had an important job, and was the sole breadwinner

Clay wouldn't take Rick's shit, IF he let Rick stick around he'd probably shut himself in his study and try to avoid contact with Rick. At some point there would be so much friction that Rick might kill him.
>>
File: ned-diddly.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
ned-diddly.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Now Calm down, Neddly diddily diddily diddily, doodily. They did their best shodaiddily iddily iddily diddily diddily. Gotta be nice, hostidididildilidilly ah HELL diddily ding dong crap! Can't you morons do anything RIGHT!? Well my family and I can't live in good intentions, Marge! Oh, your family's out of control, but we can't blame you, because you have gooooooooood intentions! Ooh okay, duuuuude! I wouldn't want you to have a cow, maaaan! Here's a catch-phrase you better learn for your adult years: "Hey, Buddy, got a quarter?" Do I hear the sound of butting in? It's gotta be little Lisa Simpson! Springfield's answer to a question NO ONE ASKED! What do we have here? The long, flabby arm of the law! The last case you got to the bottom of was a case of mallowmars!! Oh, yeah. The clown, the only one of you buffoons who doesn't make me laugh! And as for you, I don't know you but I'm sure you're a jerk! You ugly, hate-filled man! .....Homer, you are the worst human being I have ever met.
>>
>>94493904

He could have just said "mhm, yeah, sure, I don't give a shit, gimme the syringe." and instead he chose to validate her by going on a tirade.
>>
File: 1298511474142.gif (2MB, 202x175px) Image search: [Google]
1298511474142.gif
2MB, 202x175px
>>94493770
>"They don't know how good they got it. In a few years, they're all going to be grown-ups like me and all those good times will be memories for them, too"

Tfw 28 and it's 100% true
>>
File: 1299562786666.jpg (12KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
1299562786666.jpg
12KB, 352x240px
>>94493770
>no rough sex
>>
File: Brian-Griffin-family-guy-3.jpg (15KB, 446x336px) Image search: [Google]
Brian-Griffin-family-guy-3.jpg
15KB, 446x336px
>>94493803
>Alright. I'll tell you. You are the worst person I know.
Oh go fuck yourself you degenerate. NOW you act high and mighty? NOW?

>You constantly hit on your best friend's wife. The man pays for your food and rescued you from certain death, and this is how you repay him?
Valid point but to be fair Peter completely disregards Lois and doesn't treat her like she deserves. Doesn't make it ok. Only valid point.

>And to add insult to injury, you defecate all over his yard. And you're such a sponge. You pay for nothing. You always say "Ooh, I'll get you later", but later never comes.
HE'S A DOG YOU FUCKWIT. This is what dogs do. You keep them around and feed them and clean up their shit.

>And what really bothers me, is you pretend that you're this deep guy that loves women for their souls, when all you do is date bimbos. Yeah, I date women for their bodies, but at least I'm honest about it. I don't buy them a copy of Catcher in the Rye and then lecture them with some seventh grade interpretation about how Holden Caulfield was some profound intellectual. He wasn't! He was a spoiled brat! And that's why you like him so much. He's you!
Yeah, well, everybody's got their methods you fucking degenerate that fucks dead bodies and comes onto underage girls. To-may-to and tom-ah-to

>God, you're pretentious. And you delude yourself by thinking you're some great writer, even though you're terrible. You know, I should've known Cheryl Tiegs didn't write me that note. She would've known there's no "a" in the word "definite".
At least Brian had a New York Times Bestseller. What do YOU have, Quagmire, besides every fucking STD known to man?

CONT...
>>
>>94493720
How did she know it was rat's blood?
>>
>>94494314
this is getting interesting
>>
>>94494145
I just turned 30 and I still do those things. You don't have to turn old if you don't want to.
>>
File: Kingdom Hearts III.jpg (79KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom Hearts III.jpg
79KB, 480x608px
>>
>>94493770
You can still ride your bike and go camping as an adult
>>
File: Dr. Wong.jpg (79KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Wong.jpg
79KB, 1067x800px
>>94493720
I'd gladly wipe her ass
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>94494314
>And what I think I hate most about you is your textbook liberal agenda. How we should "legalize pot, man", how big business is crushing the underclass, how homelessness is the biggest tragedy in America. Well what have you done to help? I work down at the soup kitchen, Brian. Never seen you down there. You wanna help? Grab a ladle!
Hovering what little charity you do over the heads of others to feel high and mighty makes you the biggest piece of shit ever, Quagmire

>And by the way, driving a Prius doesn't make you Jesus Christ. Oh, wait. You don't believe in Jesus Christ, or any religion for that matter because "religion is for idiots". Well, who the hell are you to talk down to anyone?
WHO ARE YOU?

>You failed college twice, which isn't nearly as bad as your failure as a father. How's that son of yours you never see?
Everybody makes mistakes

>But you know what? I could forgive all of that—all of it—if you weren't such a bore. That's the worst of it, Brian. You're just a big, sad, alcoholic bore!
Valid point because dogs are supposed to be fun, but no reason to be a dick to him when he's reaching out to you Quagmire

Basically quagmire is criticizing Brian for being a fucking animal. Dogs are lustful creatures who just want to hump and shit and eat. Yes Brian is smarter than the average dog but he's still just a dog, like you saw when Carter introduced him to SeaBreeze
>>
>>94494477
Tell that to the law. Law says I'm plenty old.
>>
>>94494529
You can also play video games and have sleepovers, but it was much more fun as a kid because you had simple concerns, simple interests, and getting together with friends was as easy as "Can ___ come over after school?".

Every single one of my friends has a different schedule that I've gone months without talking to one at any given time.
>>
File: bojak.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bojak.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
You know what your problem is? You want to think of yourself as the good guy. Well, I know you better than anyone, and I can tell you that you're not. In fact, you'd probably sleep a lot better at night if you just admitted to yourself that you're a selfish goddamn coward who just takes whatever he wants and doesn't give a shit about who he hurts. That's you. That's BoJack Horseman.
>>
File: flightofdragons.png (318KB, 668x649px) Image search: [Google]
flightofdragons.png
318KB, 668x649px
>>94493720
Those incantations can't hurt me. I have some incantations of my own. How about: a body motions tends to stay in motion. Protons have one thousand eight hundred and thirty two times the mass of electrons. All light is bent or refracted as it goes from one medium to another, save in a direction perpendicular to the interface between the two mediums. New species may result upon the selective actions of external conditions upon the variations from their specific type which individuals present. Gravity varies as to the inverse square of distance. The velocity of light is equal to the wavelength times the frequency of vibration. The geometrical properties of the space time continuum are determined by the masses present in space and time.

Come algebra, anatomy, astronomy, biology, chemistry, geology, geometry, mathematics, meteorology, minerology, oceanography, paleontology, physics, psychology, sociology, --

*villain screams*

---trigonometry and zoology.
>>
>>94494606
If Brian wants to get faggoty about being treated like an animal instead of a human (as he has on numerous occasions), and would prefer to be treated as a human, he's gotta take the good with the bad.

You don't get halfsies, faggot.
>>
>>94494140
>>94494140
>instead he chose to validate her by going on a tirade.

That's not because he wanted to play along but because he thinks that psychology is a pseudo-science that he hates and wanted to let her know

For as smart as he is sometimes Rick can't just leave well enough alone and doesn't pick his battles like he should. Doesn't mean he was interested in a convesation
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>94494665
No, no! Bojack, just... stop. You are all the things that are wrong with you! It's not the alcohol, or the drugs, or any of the shitty things that happened to you in your career, or when you were a kid, it's you! Alright? It's you.

Fuck, man. What else is there to say?
>>
>>94494026
Now more than ever all these criticisms are entirely correct

Lisa has become the voice of liberalism
Homer has gone from lovable loser to a boisterous gigantic asshole
>>
>>94494692
>getting treated like a human is the same as taking abuse
>abuse of humans is better than animal abuse

abuse is abuse. quagmire is way more abusive than brian could ever be
>>
File: 1501709713258.jpg (115KB, 697x663px) Image search: [Google]
1501709713258.jpg
115KB, 697x663px
>>94494719
>>
>>94493803
>legalize pot

no shit. it's literally fucking medicine

>a walking rape joke tells other people they're boring

got it.
>>
>>94494819
Quagmire doesn't pretend to be some big damn hero, though. He's perfectly aware he's a piece of shit.
>>
>>94493803
>constantly hit on your best friend's wife

lol quagmire is in love with Lois. if he was in the same house like Brian is, he'd probably rape her
>>
>>94494918
And yet he hates everything Brian does like he's that much better

He didn't have to rip into Brian like that, specially after Brian bought him a steak dinner. A simple "i just don't like you" would suffice
>>
>>94494948
>he'd probably rape her
Nope. He wouldn't even let the maitre'd give her a Roofie colada, remember?

Where'd the fucking Brian Defense Force come from, recently?
>>
>>94494918
and brian was trying to be his friend, despite that. quagmire threw it in his face
>>
>>94495024
>trying to be his friend
Odd way to spell "virtue-signalling".
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 299x168px
What's the matter, Batman? No witty comeback? No threat? Then I'll provide the narration... [the screen flickers to life, showing "Our Family Memories"] I'll begin with how I peeled back the layers of the boy's mind. [In the edited version, he says, "I'll begin with how I affected young Robin's makeover."] Oh, he bravely tried to fight it at first. You would've been proud to see him so strong - but all too soon, the serums and the shocks took their toll... and the dear lad began to share such secrets with me. [In the edited cut, "the serums and the shocks took their toll... and" was cut] Secrets that are mine alone to know... Bruce. It's true, Batsy! I know everything. And kinda like the kid who peeks at his Christmas presents, I must admit, it's sadly anti-climactic. Behind all the sturm and batarang, you're just a little boy in a playsuit, crying for mommy and daddy! It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic. [pause] Oh, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway! HA HA HA HA HA HAA!
>>
>>94495011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcNunkiolzo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7giEWjbnmk
>>
>>94495011
Not him, but Quagmire really has no place criticizing anyone, especially an anthropomorphic dog.
>>
>>94495005
To be honest everything about modern Quagmire's character is complete tripe, not just including muh Brian
>>
>>94494753
Fucking asexual mooch, taking the high ground once again
>>
>>94495045
what the fuck? how is seeking new relationships virtue signalling?
>>
>>94494552
Well Im spending 300 dollarydoos an hour anyway
>>
>>94495103
>tries to climb out of his hole
>bojack sabotages him
>>
>>94494753
>>94495103

yeah that was when he decided to bitch at bojack after having consensual sex, because the writers of the show wanted to slut shame a male character
>>
File: rick_and_morty__rick_sanchez_.jpg (115KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
rick_and_morty__rick_sanchez_.jpg
115KB, 774x1032px
Listen, I'm not the nicest guy in the universe, because I'm the smartest. And being nice is something stupid people would do to hedge their bets. Now, I haven't been exactly subtle about how little I trust marriage. I couldn't make it work and I could turn a black hole into a sun, so... at a certain point, you gotta ask yourself—what are the odds this is legit and not just some big lie we're all telling ourselves because we're afraid to die alone? Because, y'know, that's exactly how we all die—alone.
>>
>>94495120
Posting a quote from something is not roleplaying, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>94495071
Quagmire is a piece of shit who knows he's a piece of shit. Pretty much all his friends know he's a piece of shit.

Brian is a piece of shit who acts holier-than-thou at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>94495120
I choose to put on my robe and wizard hat.
>>
>>94495164
when. when does he act holier than thou? cuz that's exactly what quagmire did to brian.

you're projecting
>>
File: sigmund-freud.jpg (26KB, 600x345px) Image search: [Google]
sigmund-freud.jpg
26KB, 600x345px
>>94495150
Rick is the biggest coward in the multiverse. Jerry may be a pathetic, spineless human being, but at least he admits what he is. Rick is all about escapism; the booze, the drugs, the portal gun, all of it is an escape from real issues regarding his family and himself. Something goes to shit? Portal into another parallel dimension where its okay. Perhaps the nicest and cruelest thing he did was abandon Beth at a young age, because she became a shithead just like him in a desperate attempt to be like him, hoping to gain his approval. Rick is a man who keeps on running not to live, but to not look back
>>
File: 1474751874153.jpg (66KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1474751874153.jpg
66KB, 306x306px
>>94494640
Yeah, that's the rough part. Feeling like everyone you knew has just, moved on.
>>
>>94495150
>being nice is something stupid people would do to hedge their bets

well, maybe right wing libertarians should read "Mutual Aid: A Factor of Evolution"
>>
>>94495144
I think that was far from the worst thing that Bojack did, but the fact that he didn't care at all what was potentially going on between her and Todd was still kind of a dick move.
>>
>>94495302
They have. Being nice is something that stupid people DO do to hedge their bets. That's why we, as a species, haven't lost the great poker game called "life" yet.

A world of only Ricks probably wouldn't have made it past the Paleolithic Era.
>>
>>94494552
I'm disappointed that there isn't more art of her.
>>
File: 1489247133134.jpg (118KB, 1280x733px) Image search: [Google]
1489247133134.jpg
118KB, 1280x733px
>>94493741
Fuck this show man honestly.....like fuck.
>>
>>94493770
>Riding our bikes down the creek? Catching polliwogs in a jar? Camping out under the stars?

i never did any of this
>>
>>94495548
I have bad news then, Anon

Your childhood sucked

I did all 3 when I was a child
>>
>>94493770
That really hit me as a kid for some reason.
>>
>>94493974
>Beth isn't nearly as bad as Bloberta.
The recent episodes are making her verg on it
>>
>>94495386
To be fair, a world of ricks would also have made it to space before the paleolithic Era. Of course, only the last one standing would make it, but still.
>>
>>94493741
Fucking Moral Orel, that show had no right to be as good as it was.
>>
>>94495684
>Your childhood sucked
you mean my whole life
im going to eat a lot now and then sleep for a couple of weeks
>>
>>94493863
>reading this in Cat's voice.
>>
>>94494372
He's covered in rat parts so it would appear the blood is rat blood. In actuality, I think some of it came from the people he killed.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>94495069
>I must admit, it's sadly anti-climactic. Behind all the sturm and batarang, you're just a little boy in a playsuit, crying for mommy and daddy! It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic. [pause] Oh, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway! HA HA HA HA HA HAA!

This is the most perfect Joker quote I've ever heard and exactly what I would have expected the Joker to say when he finally found out who Batman was.

You gotta understand, the Joker doesn't see Batman like we do.

We are given the luxury of seeing Batman when he's off the streets; we see him take off his mask and even see some of his day-to-day life as Bruce Wayne.

The Joker, and all of Gotham's criminals, see some... THING that appears out of nowhere while they're going about their criminal activities... in fact they're not even sure it's a human since they usually don't get a good look at it, for all they know it could be some disfigured monster or an android. Sometimes they see it driving around in a car but sometimes he just drops out of the fucking skylight like some fucking demon that flies around looking for criminals to drag back to hell. He appears out of fucking nowhere, kicks their asses, ties them up, and leaves them to the authorities... and that's all they know about him.

Finally finding out not only that he's completely human but that he's a spoiled millionaire brat was probably funnier than any joke the Joker could have ever imagined
>>
>>94495087

That's almost literally the point of the speech. Brian was never particularly friends with any of the people in Peter's social circle. They could have used Joe instead, or Cleveland if he was still around at that point. Almost any of them.

The reason they used Quagmire, and the reason it was as effective and memorable a moment as it was, is that Quagmire is a pretty shitty person in his own right, and yet Brian still has no argument. Sure he could throw what Quagmire said back in his face, but all that would be doing is putting Brian on Quagmire's level. It wouldn't be refuting what he said. If you say 'yeah, well you're a shitty person too', you're still admitting you're a shitty person. There was nowhere else for Brian to go, after hearing that. No way to rise above it.

It's what made it a realization for Brian, rather than an insult.
>>
>>94495762
Been thinking of checking it out. I've been seeing a lot of comments recently saying it was surprisingly good.

But all I remember on it were the adult swim commercials making masturbation jokes.
>>
File: Hankbat.png (369KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
Hankbat.png
369KB, 500x457px
>>94495945
I think the most deranged of Batman's enemies would LIKE to imagine him as some sort of dark angel that punishes them for their sins in their personal mythical narratives.

To find out that he's just like them, some Damaged human being unable to cope with life's shit, would probably be pretty awful for them.
>>
>>94495945
I liked the bit in the Snyder run few years back where Bruce thought Joker somehow made it into the Cave, and thus, knew who Batman really was. He took the card he found to Arkham as Bruce Wayne, snuck down to Joker's cell, and said "Think you dropped this"

Bruce could tell by Joker's blank stare that even if that was Joker's card, Joker flat out didn't care who Batman was. It's all a game to him and he doesn't give two shits what his best buddy/enemy does in his down time. He just likes to play the game
>>
File: 1450605865017.png (176KB, 525x262px) Image search: [Google]
1450605865017.png
176KB, 525x262px
Look, Nicole, I get it. You dropped out of college to marry your childhood sweetheart and life was fun until, whoops, your first disappointment, so there you are working all hours to support your family while lover-boy over there is busy growing chins. Then, whoops, another disappointment, followed by a third that you still dream is better than the others, I get it. You know you'll never succeed so you want your kids to succeed for you. You hope that being friends with someone like me will help you climb that ladder, but you're living a lie. You are not good enough, they are not good enough, you've either got it or you haven't, and you haven't. So just be happy with who you really are.
>>
>>94495150
You know everything but you still know nothing.
>>
>>94496129
Jesus, was that actually in the show? That's down to the bone, man
>>
>>94496018
I'm making a mega, give me a few minutes.
>>
>>94496015

The reason they used Quagmire was so that Seth could take all the criticism people have leveled against his self-insert and attribute it to a rapist.

If you criticize Brian now, you're taking the side of a serial rapist. That was Seth's endgame.
>>
>>94496158
Ye
https://youtu.be/2glEMRN5skA?t=6m28s
>>
>>94493720
Racist name
>>
>>94496071
Almost makes me wish Joker had real downtime and he and Bruce meet up more than they think they do.

And that's the side Harley is trying to make whole but allows Joker to run free or risk that side becoming more dominate than it is.
>>
>>94493803
This is the best example of this.
>>
>>94495945
>play Arkham Knight
>overhear chatter from thugs about how fucking scary the Bat is
>later Scarecrow forces Bruce to take off the cowl on national television
>suddenly thugs don't think Bats is hot shit, he's just a crybaby trust fund kid with toys

Really makes your almonds sizzle
>>
>>94495087
>>94496015
Saying
>nothing that you said is valid because you are x
Is a fallacy and intelectual dishonestly, and not a real argument and actualy doesn't invalidate any criticism.

It's an Ad Hominem.
>>
File: SpongeFree.jpg (80KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
SpongeFree.jpg
80KB, 600x398px
>>
>>94493770
where is my fucking spinelli edit?
>>
Why is Beth such a shitcunt?
>>
>>94495011
Yeah, because he mentioned it right in front of her. If you're going to roofie someone, you don't want to announce it right in front of them.
>>
File: tch, nothing personal.png (142KB, 452x368px) Image search: [Google]
tch, nothing personal.png
142KB, 452x368px
>>94493720
>/co/ constantly shits on Rick and Morty
>there's seven threads up all bitching about the last episode

You faggots are just fueling the fire with your intense hate-boner for this shit. Just stop giving it attention if you hate it so much, fucking christ, get your shit together. Put it all in a bag or something, I don't care, just get your shit together.
>>
>>94493974
She's literally Bloberta 2.0
>>
>>94496290
that's true tho
>>
>>94494314
Except Lois is a cunt who lives to shit all over Peter for pretty much everything while ignoring her own faults
>>
>>94496208

You know, I've only seen a few episodes of Gumball, but it's consistently exceeded my expectations. I'll probably watch the whole thing eventually.
>>
>>94496129
WTF is she anyway a shovel?
>>
>>94493720

I love it when Rick and Morty tries to be deep and meaningful. It's like I'm watching Bojack Horsemans retarded cousin
>>
>>94495769
Tomorrow's a new day anon.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>94496015
>you're still admitting you're a shitty person.

Brian is a shitty person because he's not a person at all.
HE'S A FUCKING DOG

A smart dog, but a dog nonetheless
If you look at everything that Brian does under the scrutiny of him being a smart dog and not a human then none of the criticism holds up. He's horny and dumb and needs people to do shit for him, yes sometimes he wants to be more and he wants to be treated like a person and that's really his only fault because in the end he's just a fucking dog and he will never be more, no matter how many literary bestsellers he tries to write and how many human women he puts his little doggy dick inside.

Being as smart as he is and still being a fucking dog in a world of humans really fucks with him, this is why he was so happy when Stewie took him to the universe where dogs ruled.
>>
>>94493803
>>94494314
There is no way to defend them since they are the WOAT
>>
>>94495011
>thinking that a board of vapid and pretentious contrarians are going to dislike another pretentious asshole

I'm not sure what you were expecting here
>>
>>94494314
>>94494606
now THIS is autism.
>>
>>94493770
This show was too good for us.
>>
>>94493803
Even though Glen is a rapist I still put him at a higher level than Brian. Not by much, but still higher. I wish that fucking dog stayed dead.
>>
File: 1493100633238.gif (504KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493100633238.gif
504KB, 1080x1080px
>>94493803
>>94494606
>>
>>94493904
>>94494140
>>94494716
She was trying to call his bluff. Rick got baited hard and he gobbled that shit up.
>>
>Thread is set up to make you think half of it will be a Rick and Morty shitfest
>Turns out to be a Brian and Quagmire shitfest
>>
File: IMG_2980.gif (1MB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2980.gif
1MB, 500x578px
>>94493720
Honestly, I think /co/'s reaction to this episode is absolutely hilarious.
>looking way too deep into an episode about a man turning into a pickle and going on a killing spree
>blaming everything on the writer's gender, because plumbing totally determines how good of a writer someone is
>taking the bland textbook speech of someone who specializes in treating people who eat poop so seriously, completely missing the joke

By arguing about or against this you only prove this point even more by giving it further attention, but that'd actually be funnier to see, so please be my guest.
>>
>>94496150
Mmm, a fortune cookie.
>>
>>94496208
>9:20
>I mean the kid's still a fucking egg!
am I hearing this shit right?
>>
>>94496018
I saw it after hearing so much about it too and I really don't think it's as good as everyone says it is. People seem to act like it's some super deep, super "dark" show in its final season when to me it mostly just felt like it was trying too hard or was confused as to what it was trying to do.

There were still some good moments in it, and it's probably worth watching but it didn't live up to the hype for me.
>>
>>94494026
Ned came off like a real asshole in this one, It's not their fault that they're too stupid to build you a decent house.
>>
>>94495302
>>94495386
Balancing competition and collaboration is just one major struggle of the intelligent animal condition. Compare the brain size between great white sharks and hammerheads. Great whites have tiny brains because they're set to competition only. Hammerhead are competitive but they also have a social structure that requires teamwork, marked by their much larger brains. A human who can't both compete and collaborate is an inferior creature closer associated to dumb animals.
>>
>>94497258
I'm still sitting here wondering how it was any different from any previous episode of R&M.

Gratuitous violence? Check.
"Ironically" using cliches under the veil of deconstruction as an excuse to just use cliches? Check.
Rick is a selfish asshole, Morty is a pussy, Beth is a bitch? Check, check, check.

It's like people complaining about garbage ruined the texture of their shit sandwich.
>>
>>94494719
>>
>>94497258
>blaming everything on the writer's gender, because plumbing totally determines how good of a writer someone is
It does determine how much a viewer is willing to relate to their point of view. Men aren't going to listen to some women. Intelligence and logic aren't even comsidered factors. It's a ego thing.
>>
>>94493904
>Rick chose to go there because he needed the serum
A serum he could've made at home.
>>
>>94493720
I like how this character alone killed Rick and morty.
Guess women are good for something.
>>
>>94493803
If this was a you rage you lose thread, I'd lose pretty fucking bad
>>
>>94494606
go to bed seth
>>
>>94497736
he had only a few minutes left and he was a fucking ratpickle

didn't have time to make it
>>
>>94495692
Same here.

I loved the movie as a kid but the ending made me emotional.
>>
>>94493904
>He outwitted the devil, lots of alien races, all the the galactic federation and the council of ricks, yet can't outwit this scenario.
To be honest, this episode mean a really big change on his character, probably to stepdown him in terms of comedic irreverence, that's probably why writers got rid of the federation and the council of ricks on a single episode, and probably why they get rid of Jerry.
>>
>>94493720
>long ass speech
>no funny at all
>self insert character
>no reason for Rick to play her bullshit game, he could had done the serum by himself with tomato sauce and some packs of mustard from a McDonald's.
>>
File: 1488485029257[1].png (191KB, 600x323px) Image search: [Google]
1488485029257[1].png
191KB, 600x323px
>>94497873
>>94497552
>>94497911

Also, let me add, Rick would have stayed as far away from that office as possible if his time hadn't been running out because he REALLY didn't want to admit to Beth that he needed that serum.

>>94497911
>yet can't outwit this scenario.
WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

He went from being an immobile pickle stuck in a sewer NOT ABLE TO MOVE ANYTHING BUT HIS MOUTH to getting a rat body tearing through a pack of rats and taking down a fucking Russian compound full of armed guards within a certain time limit, and you think he's weak because he only had a few minutes left to take the serum (not enough to make more!) so he had to swallow his pride and find Beth so he could get it from her??
>>
>>94496290
it's true, but the dialog doesn't fit spongebob at all. it would however be perfect for Sam & Max, like I could picture either one of them saying this.
>>
File: Bulk Break.png (126KB, 241x248px) Image search: [Google]
Bulk Break.png
126KB, 241x248px
>>94496129
The best part about this is that she's completely wrong about everything except Richard growing chins and promptly gets her shit kicked in.
It's like watching a monkey talk shit to a tiger simply because it's currently in a tree and the tiger isn't.
>>
>>94497974
You're projecting too hard anon
>>
>>94497974
He had seven minutes to live, the serum takes longer than that to make and Beth was only five away.
>>
>>94493720
she spoke the truth. either get help or don't. but your choice is only that. YOUR CHOICE.
>>
>>94497258
>>blaming everything on the writer's gender, because plumbing totally determines how good of a writer someone is
Plumbing is a funny way to describe the brain.
>>
Nobody I ever fuse with wants to stay.
I see how you do it now, Rose, you want Gems after they're worthless, you wait until after they've lost, because when you're at the bottom, you'll follow anyone, that makes you feel like less of a failure.Earth… is a prison. And I got out because I’m better than this place. I only came back to finish you off. You can’t manipulate me Rose Quartz!... I’ve been fighting since I broke free from the Earth’s crust! Because of what you did to my colony, because of what you did to my planet, because of what you did to my Diamond! My Diamond... Your Diamond... Pink Diamond!
>>
>>94498303
So tell me, how are female brains fundamentally less capable of creating fiction and fantasy when compared to male brains?

Scientific sources please
>>
>>94496833
Except I DON'T like Brian

But I also don't like hypocrites who call out people who are just as bad as they are

Both Brian and Quagmire are horrible in their own ways so neither should be throwing stones at each other's glass houses
>>
>>94493770
Now THAT was a fucking speech
>>
>>94498891
not the same anon. i'm looking at statistics that say more women get literature degrees but male still dominate writing

https://www.humanitiesindicators.org/content/indicatordoc.aspx?i=243

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2011/feb/04/research-male-writers-dominate-books-world

my question is how many of the female writers are writing bullshit romance novels?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/style/wp/2014/05/20/is-journalism-really-a-male-dominated-field-the-numbers-say-yes/?utm_term=.7abfeacb767b

http://www.womensmediacenter.com/pages/2015-wmc-divided-media-gender-gap
>>
>>94493720
No therapist talks like this. That diatribe reeks of self importance and overstatement. Its melodramatic exposition for a character we already know is fucked up, so whats the point? Well most people have hit the nail on the head: the writer needs to feel important, that they "get rick" They explicitly tried to ground her character but no actual professionally behaving therapist talks like that because they tend to make therapy about their client and not themselves.

Damn, these past two episodes have been a real decline in quality. Too bad.
>>
>>94497552
fuck men!
>>
>>94498891
same anon as last response

gotta question for you. why do these particular women in the comics industry need validation before they've even provided work to be recognized for?
>>
>>94493720
>Hey, Morty, could you hand me that *BURP* god on my workbench.
>R-Rick, there is no g-god o-
>That's right, Morty! There is no God! Fuck you and my family. WUBALUBADUBDUB! SHIT ON THE FLOOR! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!
>*BURP* Hey Morty did you go to the *BURP* store like I asked?
>Y-yeah Rick I s-sure did our fans were t-there with me
>Oh Morty *BURP* good 4th wall hey *BURP* did you *BURP* get *BURP* everything *BURP* on *BURP* the *BURP* list *BU
>W-well I tr-tr-tried Rick except the l-last thing on the list
>'God' is last on the list right *BURP* Morty?
>Y-yeah Rick I couldn't find g-god--
>Exactly Morty! No one can find God because he isn't real! SHIT DICK POOPY POOP WUB DUB
>FUCK GOD, FUCK RELIGION, I'M SMART, WUBBALUBADUBDUB GET SCHIFTWY SHIT ON THE BIBLE YEAH! NIHILISM! *tips fedora*
>hey morty burp come here
>o-okay rick
>look up on that roof you see burp that right there look at that
>w-what rick
>that god on the roof
>b-but rick there isn't a god o-
>YOU'RE RIGHT MORTY THERE ISN'T A GOD
>SCHWIFTY DIARRHEA KILL ME NIHILISM
>>
>>94499162
>fuck woman
>>
File: 1495507448001.png (167KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
1495507448001.png
167KB, 256x384px
>>94499235
>SCHWIFTY DIARRHEA KILL ME NIHILISM
>>
>>94499119
That says more about social conceptions around the liberal arts in general than whether or not men/women are genetically predisposed to something or not.

It isn't whether Men/Women "tend" to do one thing or another, it's whether that's because they're hardwired to do something or because most societies value and cultivate certain traits in men and women?
>>
File: karlrove.jpg (55KB, 385x463px) Image search: [Google]
karlrove.jpg
55KB, 385x463px
>>94499235
lol you think that's bad? try being an atheist in a society that values some bullshit feudalist economic system that has god on their currency. the u.s. is a country that literally murders civilians and then fucktards are patriotic about it. go eat a fucking cheeseburger, buddy. fuck your god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPpXY1aWKgI
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>94499235
Except Rick met the fucking devil and prays to the creator whenever he's in trouble

Oh sure, rick knows that what we consider "magic" and "curses" are actually some sort of alien tech or some interdimensional technology we don't know or understand, but it's there and Rick acknowledges it.
>>
>>94499152
It's there to force Rick to say no, basically. It isn't supposed to be "Rick is fucked up", it's supposed to be "Rick, you're the only one responsible for your own happiness, and if you keep doing the shit you're doing now you won't be", which is a message that makes a lot of sense considering how much of the second season was spent nailing in how unhealthy Rick's lifestyle is.
>>
>>94494665
>>94494753
Bojack losing whoever believed in him at the moment is always sad.
>>
>>94499244
can't even turn tabIes right
>>
>>94499152
There' s a lot of things wrong with this therapist and that's the least of it.

For one thing she's not surprised by the fact A FUCKING TALKING PICKLE WITH RAT LEGS just walked into her fucking office.
>>
>>94493770
>tfw never did any of this because mother was overprotective and didn't let you outside on your own and always made excuses to not let you hang with friends
>>
>>94499314
"rick is fucked up" is a euphemism meaning "you're not gonna be happy continuing to run" "you making others unhappy is perpetuating your own unhappiness" "wacky adventures are a way to kill yourself" etc etc what have you. It still does not change my point that no therapist talks like that, its really, REALLY bad writing, and it makes the writer seem desperate.
>>
>>94499364
>For one thing she's not surprised by the fact A FUCKING TALKING PICKLE WITH RAT LEGS just walked into her fucking office.
That's the worst part of it, she just takes all this shit calmly and it's either because of an above it all mindset/writing stance or because it's supposed to be funny she gave a huge speech like it was nothing and isn't surprised at Rick's appearance, those jokes aren't funny, they're obnoxious.
>>
>>94499207
I dont care about these particular writers, or about Rick and Morty either.

It's just retarded to think that women are somehow less capable of coming up with good fiction than men are.

There is literally no such thing as a gender-based biological predisposition for having a good imagination
>>
>>94499402
No but it's clear that women write different than men usually at this point. They put in things about them, project a bit, maybe write in a fan-fic tier way, etc. Men can do that too, and not all women do it, but there's a reason women are seen as fandom crazy fanfic girls so often.
>>
>>94494672
I broke lurk just to say I can hear everything in that scene exactly as it was to this day.

Fun fact, it was based on a book that was quite a bit different than the movie, though both were excellent in their own ways.
>>
>>94497258
the whole point of the episode and the expected reaction to it was summarized in rick's opening statement:
"Morty, stop digging for hidden layers and be impressed. I'm a pickle."
>>
>>94499364
When your job regularly involves people eating their poop and your planet was recently under alien occupation you get pretty desensitized to weird shit.
>>
>>94499515
There's a difference between eating feces and a walking talking pickle with robot limbs covered in dead rats
>>
>>94493720
Literally tumblr arm chair psychology
>>
>>94499515
>>94499597
No he's right I just realized that this humanity isn't the same as our humanity in the world we live in from the moment that an alien race came and dominated then was defeated and left

Actually we haven't gotten to see much of the outside world and what changes the Galactic Federation brought to Earth on their short stay, what alien tech they left us with, etc.

For all we know somehow that was the reason there was a fucking Russian agency full of secret agents close by so Rick could go up the pipes and find it?

Lots of unanswered questions about Earth
>>
>>94495945
I don't know, "coffee table edition" is pretty perfect. So is his one bad day monologue.
>>
>>94499402
They are not less capable, but the ones who get hired for quotas at the very least are.
>>
>>94499684
The scripts were picked based on whether Roiland and Harmon liked them personally, not by gender of the writer.
>>
>>94499763
Sure, I believe him.
How do I express sarcasm on a text?
>>
>>94496053
>I think the most deranged of Batman's enemies would LIKE to imagine him as some sort of dark angel that punishes them for their sins in their personal mythical narratives.

That would actually make me feel better; I'd be pretty embarrassed if me and my gang of fully armed professional thugs got taken out by some whacko in a Halloween costume

For all the crazy shit they see Batman do and all the situations he manages to survive they must think he's some supernatural being at times
>>
>>94499786
The creators literally both used to browse 4chan heavily.
>>
>>94499515
>>94499666
Satan literally runs a store within driving distance. You can't even unilaterally blame RICK for how weird the world is. The Rick and Morty world is just a weird place and most people probably are used to suspending their disbelief.
>>
>>94499889
You are not helping to increase their credibility.
>>
File: lesmugnigger.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lesmugnigger.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Hasn't history proven that Marx's vision of an egalitarian utopia is unattainable, inevitably creating an oligarchy more oppressive to the proletariat than the bourgeoisie it vilifies?
>>
>>94499912
I'm just saying why would they give a shit about the gender of the writer? They both hate on feminists openly in their podcasts. It'd be stupid to think they'd pick someone just because they were a woman.
>>
I don't get why women find pooping funny
>>
>>94499946
>It'd be stupid to think they'd pick someone just because they were a woman.
That's entirely what happened this season because they were getting shifty looks for not being diverse.
>>
>>94499896
>>94499896
>Satan literally runs a store within driving distance

Actually the devil doesn't have a store but an evil mega corporation N33dful.com
>>
>>94499967
They brought on more women writers into the writer pool, and then subsequently took all the scripts from the entire pool of writers and then picked their favorites, disregarding gender.
>>
File: Fuck You.jpg (77KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck You.jpg
77KB, 1440x1080px
Look. Fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on, Fuck dem shoes. Fuck the socks with the belt on it. Fuck yo gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck dem cheap ass cigars. Fuck yo yuck mouth teeth. Fuck yo hairpiece. Fuck yo chocolate. Fuck Guy Richie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck outta my hotel room. An' if I see you in the street I'm slappin' the shit outta you.
>>
>>94499896
>>94499896
No one knew that it was satan at first,
>>
>>94500010
They fired guy writers to make room for the girls that they were hiring for specifically being women.

The past 3? episodes were just written by women, despite who was picked
>>
>>94497974
>with tomato sauce and some packs of mustard from a McDonald's
MULAN SZECHUAN SAUCE
>>
>>94500065
Do we know anything about the guys fired? Maybe they were terrible or something. Also, I think that second one is just a coincidence.
>>
>>94493720
Why not just get a bidet?
>>
File: R Kelly.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
R Kelly.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
What the hell is wrong with you people. Every famous nigga that gets arrested isn't Nelson Mandella. Yes, the government conspires to put a lot of innocent black men in jail on fallacious charges. But R.Kelly is not one of those men. We all know the nigga can sing! But what happened to standards? What happened to bare minimums? You a fan of R. Kelly? You wanna help R. Kelly? Then get some counseling for R.Kelly. Introduce him to some older women. Hide his camcorder. But don't pretend like the man is a hero.

And stop the damn dancing! Act like you got some GOD DAMN sense, people. DAMN. Through playin' around here.
>>
>>94500065
The very first episode (the SEASON PREMIERE) was written by a man, actually.

Also if they fired any writer it was likely because they wrote the worse of the past episodes
>>
>>94500015
Literally anyone who purchased something there would have something bizarre and insane happen to them as a result of their greed. There's no way word wouldn't spread.
>>
File: 1462891028667.jpg (184KB, 598x943px) Image search: [Google]
1462891028667.jpg
184KB, 598x943px
>>94493720
>Implying free will actually exists
Whew lad
>>
>>94494640
Fucking this, it's near impossible to hang out with friends as an adult, old or new.
>>
>>94493770
I was going to post something snarky or ironic but damn if that doesn't hit home for me
>>
>>94500146
It's zim ruIes, retarded citizen stuff
>>
File: IMG_2508.jpg (64KB, 600x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2508.jpg
64KB, 600x319px
>>94500159
>>
>>94499152
>demands realism in his funny moving pictures
>>
File: >normies.png (119KB, 270x446px) Image search: [Google]
>normies.png
119KB, 270x446px
>>94493803

>When a child molestor tries to chew someone out for being annoying
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>94500121
Boondocks drops some truth bombs that most people can't bear

My favorite is the MLK speech:

"Is this it?! This is what I got all those ass-whuppings for?! I had a dream once. It was a dream that little black boys and little black girls would drink from the river of prosperity, freed from the thirst of oppression. But lo and behold, some four decades later, what have I found but a bunch of trifling, shiftless, good-for-nothing niggers. And I know some of you don't like to hear me say that word. It's the ugliest word in the English language, but that's what I see now, niggers. And you don't want to be a nigger. Cause niggers are living contradictions! Niggers are full of unfulfilled ambitions! Niggers wax and wane, niggers love to complain, Niggers love to hear themselves talk but hate to explain! Niggers love being another man's judge and jury! Niggers procrastinate until it's time to worry! Niggers love to be late! Niggers hate to hurry! Black Entertainment Television... is the worst thing I've ever seen in my life! Usher, Michael Jackson is NOT a genre of music! And now, I'd like to talk about Soul Plane... I've seen what's around the corner! I've seen what's over the horizon! And I promise you, you niggers have nothing to celebrate! And, no, I won't get there with you; I'm going to Canada."

inb4 /pol/ get out but dat truth atomic bomb
>>
>>94500228
It feels wrong to have Sonic spouting such deep truths.
>>
>>94499162
>>94499244
>>94499342
Get a room.
>>
>>94495331
What did he even potentially have with her? He didn't want to have sex with her, hasn't seen her in years, avoided having sex with her again, and then she willingly slept with Bojack.

It makes zero fucking sense.
>>
>>94500250
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>94500256
The writers just keep making "this femaIe was treated badIy" things
>>
>>94499387
You can camp and bike and explore as an adult. Limiting the best times of your life to the first 1/5 of it is the saddest misconception.
>>
>>94499967
>>94500065
please educate yourself before spouting your diarrhea onto your poor laptop's keyboard and wasting electricity making your computer send it to 4chan's servers which then have to waste energy storing it and displaying it for every unfortunate soul on this website who has the displeasure of coming across your posts
>>
>>94494314
>>94494606
t. autist
>>
>>94500327
Part of this is because time literally seems slower as a child, so more of your memory is eaten up by childhood since adulthood tends to blur together. Just another reason like people like me who had abusive childhoods are extra fucked.
>>
File: inspirational sonic.png (416KB, 1137x615px) Image search: [Google]
inspirational sonic.png
416KB, 1137x615px
>>94500246
>>
>>94500228
>>94500356

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X1glw3f6K4
>>
>>94499487
>there's a reason women are seen as fandom crazy fanfic girls so often.
Oh good, I thought you were talking about the entire real world for a second there and not just internet playtime world.
>>
>>94499952
They have two holes and one its for taking out babies and the other is for shitting,
they are millimeters from each other.
Life and death just millimeters of each other.
That's the joke.
>>
File: 99264135985.gif (549KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
99264135985.gif
549KB, 384x288px
>>94500241
I never prayed before. I don't even know who I'm praying to. Maybe I'm too young to know what the world is supposed to be...but it's not supposed to be this...it can't be this. Please...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-uGPrpwuXM

This still gets me every time...jesus...
>>
>>94500346
>and displaying it for every unfortunate soul on this website who has the displeasure of coming across your posts
But then we would have nothing...
>>
>>94493803

>one serial rapist says to the other serial rapist

Family guy honesrly has no right to get preachy, ever
>>
>>94494024
One of the reasons Rick didn't care much about Jerry was because he was a non-threat.

Clay would have been taken out by Rick from the start, especially because, like you said, Clay would have challenged him.

That said I can't see Clay/Beth being together.
>>
>>94493720
Woah I'm getting serious deja vu here
>>
>>94493720
Alright, I'll let you in a little secret...

I'M PICKLE RICK!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO72Lg7OZ6U
>>
>>94500355
Fuck. Hope you're doing better. That reminds me of that goldfish anecdote. A goldfish has an extremely short memory, so if you leave it flopping around on the table to die, it will believe its entire life was spent suffering.

I didn't have a violent childhood but it was abusive because I was constantly called a failure and expected to amount to nothing. I'm still trying to undo that shit psychologically, but I did realize I don't need anybody's validation to just exist.
>>
>>94500470
I still think about dying a few times a week but that's an improvement over sitting in the dark cradling a shotgun and questioning whether it would be better to commit suicide or go on a rampage.
>>
>>94496568
low effort bait
>>
I wonder if we could get a /r&m/ board? us rickandmortyposters need a safe space from all these /co/ fags
>>
>>94500346
Thanks for clarifying what was wrong, butthurt fan
>>
>>94494145
>>94494477
tfw 31, hair a little thinner, recently laid-off, your best friend of 11 years literally doesn't want to talk to you anymore.
>>
>>94500560
Reminder that /mlp/ was a mistake and /vp/ was only just barely justifiable.
>>
>>94494753
>WTF OMG BOJACK YOU SLEPT WITH HER STOP BEING SHITTY TO OTHER PEOPLE MAN
>loljk I'm an asexual cuck fuck off slut

I sincerely hope Todd dies in season 4.
>>
File: 1497221822860.jpg (63KB, 445x372px) Image search: [Google]
1497221822860.jpg
63KB, 445x372px
>>94500628
Todd doesn't want to fuck her, he just doesn't want anyone else to either.
>>
>>94500576
dang bro get a little more creative
>>
>>94500440
>That said I can't see Clay/Beth being together.

That's an interesting discussion because the biggest difference between Beth and Bloberta is that Bloberta's dreams were shattered by her father who considered her to be "imperfect" so she married Clay out of desperation and settled as a common housewife while Clay became successful and everything Jerry is NOT;

Clay is Mayor of a fucking town while Jerry can't keep a fucking job.

Beth got pregnant with Summer but struggled through it all because she's a fighter, she eventually became a horse veterinarian.

Beth and Clay would probably ended up together and both would have been successful at their respective careers; in fact they would have probably been happier together because they are both driven by their work though the kids would probably be more fucked up
>>
File: Weird.png (399KB, 857x480px) Image search: [Google]
Weird.png
399KB, 857x480px
I don't get you. Your'e so weird. Why Jerry!? Why are you so weird!? I know you like to do your whole self-pity thing. "I'm a victim. Oh whoa is me. My life is so terrible" Well let me tell you something pal. You're not the only one in this world who has stuff to deal with. I didn't want to be a dad. I had stuff I wanted to do! ...Ugh...When I first found out I was gonna have a son, I was so excited. Someone I could teach to play baseball. Someone I could watch the game with. Like a little version of me. For the first time in my life I had something to look forward to. And what do I get? Some poetry-writing pansy who's too afraid to open his mouth. All I wanted was someone to relate to. But I'm such a failure I couldn't even get that right.
>>
File: dog.jpg (47KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
47KB, 500x479px
>>94497301
>fucking egg
Holy shit you're right, lmfao.
>>
>>94500666
Bloberta's dreams were actually shattered by her mom - her dad was the only family member who kind of tried to connect with her and felt sorry for her.
>>
>>94500642
Nothing changes, he's still a faggot that deserves death.
>>
>>94500700
Oh yeah I need to rewatch it just had them reversed
>>
>>94500560
Containment board is myth. If you don't build it they won't come.
>>
>>94497301
>>94500692
looks like an egg
>>
>>94500666
Well, Satan. I'd argue that Clay is incapable of being happy. For one he's got a huge chip on his shoulder because of what happened with his mother, and while he seemed to be flying straight when Bloberta met him I feel like it'd be only a matter of time before he snapped under the pressure of being a husband. That's not even taking into account RIck's antics. I'm willing to bet he'd still end up cheating on Beth like he did to Bloberta, probably with another man.
>>
>>94500356

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywZt6igT5Dw
>>
>>94496208
>that hipster and numale montage at the end
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>94498016
To be fair, Gumball is confirmed an accident. Even though accident =/= disappointment you could at least say she's on the right track.
>>
...it don' mattah...ye- nunna dis mattahs
>>
>>94493791

Jerry actually gives a shit about his kids.

Clay only gives a shit about himself.
>>
>>94500749
Oh yeah I forgot about the cheating

Yeah no the minute Rick found out he would end Clay's life

Clay would definitely be dead in that timeline

On the other side Bloberta is manipulative, she would probably try to get Jerry to drink like she did with Clay but it would be interesting to see what Jerry would do because he's kind of a pussy but he shows he can be a badass and excel under the right circumstances (like when the Chronenbergs took over), maybe when he doesn't have a dominant wife like Beth Jerry would step up and buck up and find a job and earn the respect of his family. Or become a raging alcoholic, one of the two.
>>
>>94500835
Truly...they were...an aqua teen hunger force
>>
>>94500691
There's gotta be porn of the mom
>>
>>94493720
http://imgur.com/a/gorE5
>>
>>94499272
Men and women are fundamentally different and this can be seen uniform across all cultures and explained quite logically with evolution.
Men competed to be the best and women competed to get the best man to give them the best children. This leads to wildly different skill sets. Both are absolutely necessary for human society to function as well.
>>
File: Cheers_M8.jpg (61KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Cheers_M8.jpg
61KB, 1024x576px
>>94493720
I love the celebrity cameos in this show.
Susan Surrandon, Claudia Black, Virginia Hey, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Egoraptor, Danny Trejo, and Nathan Fillian.
>>
>>94496208
>9:50
>fucking giraffe dominance fights

Now that's funny.
>>
File: 168full-zeep-xanflorp[1].jpg (7KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
168full-zeep-xanflorp[1].jpg
7KB, 168x192px
>>94501147
>>
>interdimentional travel
>time travel
>can be a pickle death god
>unable to recreate scheswan sauce
plot hole to drop the show or false memory
>>
>>94499277
Gr8 b8 m8, but your taste in music is pretty bad.
>>
>>94501147
>Susan Surrandon, Claudia Black, Virginia Hey, Tricia Helfer
>>
>>94496199
Does Seth even write for the show anymore?
>>
>>94496581
what did he mean by this
>>
>>94498016
>She's wrong because the person she was talking down to physically assaulted her.
Honestly, if it's gotten to that point, you've probably won the discussion.
>>
File: neck fights.gif (414KB, 310x224px) Image search: [Google]
neck fights.gif
414KB, 310x224px
>>94501227
>>
>>94495069
Told ya you didn't know anything about me. [You're] not a comedian, I'll tell you that. The real Batman never talked to you much, did he? That's probably why you were so fixated on him. I don't need a degree to figure you out. The real reason you kept coming back was you never got a laugh out of the old man. Get a clue, clowny. He's got no sense of humour. He wouldn't know a good joke if it bit him in the cape! Not that you ever had a good joke. I mean, joy buzzers? Squirting flowers? Lame! Where's the A-material? Make a face, drop your pants, something! You make me laugh, but only 'cuz I think you're kinda pathetic. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! So you fell in a tank of acid, got your skin bleached and decided to become a supervillain. What, couldn't get work as a rodeo clown?! Ha ha ha HA HA HA HA!

Ha. Ha. *Bzzzzzzzzt*
>>
>>94501543
Joker: STOP LAUGHING AT ME!

Pure gold
>>
i just wish i could go to college and study and learn for ever and have friends :(
>>
>>94497132
I miss when he was just Peter's wingman.
>>
>>94494372
Because she was written as a fucking all knowing genius, just like she knew all about Beth's entire life in like 10 minutes
>>
File: AFF2Rbq.jpg (115KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
AFF2Rbq.jpg
115KB, 1200x675px
The only real issue I have with this episode is
how nonchalant she is about Pickle Rick and how she completely figures out the family in a single one hour session. If she is so good why is she stuck with poop eaters?
>>
File: 1501036387969.jpg (58KB, 584x551px) Image search: [Google]
1501036387969.jpg
58KB, 584x551px
is this the first proper shitpost thread that has been successful this month?
>>
>>94493741
>>94493770
>>94494026
>>94494665
>>94501543
This stuff is beautiful.
>>
>>94493892
He can fire in spurts
When he needs to
And stretch his arms out to fire a coconut gun
Inflate his balloon
Just like a balloon
>>
File: jokerface.jpg (127KB, 297x343px) Image search: [Google]
jokerface.jpg
127KB, 297x343px
>>94499668
>>94501543
Honestly, this is what always killed me about the Killing Joke. It was influential to me when I was younger, it made a lot of sense, and I still feel like Moore intentionally wrote it to kind of side with the Joker and his nihilism; Batman's glowing defense of justice is all of two lines of "Lol no."

Which, I mean, isn't a problem at all, that wasn't the point of the work, focusing on the Joker's state of mind and "backstory" and all. But it always felt kind of limp unless you read it like he's dealt with this so much it doesn't even justify a response, which can be strong and interesting, but doesn't match Joker's emotional tone. Really, the way to shut him the fuck down would be something like that speech. That really rounds it back home, and actually almost fits perfectly.
>>
>>94499514
This anon gets it. Thank you for summing up my post absolutely perfectly, I thought the exact same thing.
>>
>>94494145
IS IT RAINING?
IS IT SNOWING?
>>
>>94493720
i turned myself into a mediocre show mortyyyy mediocre riicckkk
>>
>>94502389
Is she stuck with poop eaters, or does she specialize by choice?
>>
>>94493741
Fuck that shit hit way too close to home
>>
>>94493741
I wish William Salyers voiced Clay and not Putty
>>
>>94503082
poop eating is one of the hardest disorders to cure. But it also is not hard to see what Ricks problem was. He is a huge narcissistic dick hole, so she just gave him a nice boiler plate fuck you.

t. a psy d. psychoanalyst with medical training.
>>
>>94502749
>leaving out the OP quote

great jorb, anon
>>
>>94493741
I AM DROWNING
>>
>>94504130
What's the issue
>>
>>94495386
I wish I could give this 4chan gold, you magnificent bastard. You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.
>>
File: 92811891_1d62349e6b_o.jpg (404KB, 862x687px) Image search: [Google]
92811891_1d62349e6b_o.jpg
404KB, 862x687px
>>94493720
>>94493741
>>94493770
>>94493803
>All these hard-to-read run on sentences speech with no syntax and no clever use of vocabulary at the right moment.
It's a good thing I'm not a mod. I would have enabled a gigantic filter that banned pseudo-intellectual speeches for good.

The board that I can actually read while retaining information and not feeling sick after it was /tg/ and still is /tg/ in the year 2017.
>>
>>94504427
do both us and yourself a favour and go back
>>
>>94494140
Because despite being extremely intelligent, hes still a human being with emotions and the ability to be suckered into emotionally charged responses.
>>
>>94504427
I can see why you'd think that for most of them, but you're completely missing the point of the third one you quoted.
>>
>>94504427
>/tg/
>In 2017

Lmaoooo
>>
>>94504762
Which is funny cause that perfectly represents the current way tg is going
>>
>>94501460
she called all three of Nicole's children a disappointment.
>>
>>94500241
If MLK actually had been put into a coma somehow and woke up in real life, you think he'd enjoy the state of society currently at least racially? I mean yeah cops are shit but whites everywhere are on the blacks side regarding it.
>>
>>94499235
*tips crucifix*
>>
>>94494840
Sauce brah
>>
>>94500159
Lamb pls
>>
>>94502826
Lanky is OP
>can shotgun snipe from across the map by snaking his arms around the map
>if you sneak up on him he just inflates his backup coconut gun and blasts you away
I suppose the devs thought this was balanced by his lack of style and grace, though.
>>
>>94499277
>Buddy, fuck your god
>>
>>94498891
You should ask the Friends writers room what they think about women writers.
>>
Why did Beth call her racist having Wong as a last name?

That line just seemed out of nowhere even for Beth.
>>
File: IMG_1091.jpg (11KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1091.jpg
11KB, 141x141px
>>94500788
>Gumball is confirmed an accident.
>>
>>94506191
The joke makes no sense anyway, she didn't pick her last name and it was a non-issue
>>
>>94500666
Beth wouldn't put up with Clay's shit.
Jerry could handle it because he's a soft and spineless punching bag. Clay would spit poison back and escalate the situation.
I can see Clay and Beth killing each other.

Bloberta and Jerry would probably like each other, but end up leeching off somebody else.
>>
File: 0.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>94493720
>"You played me like a sucker, Penny. I'm not going out like that. Not for You! Not anymore. Be at HQ first thing in the morning. Don't make me come get you. And one last thing baby. That Chicken was dry. Real dry!"
>>
Muscle dad is right! Finding the right person is hard. You know, for a while, I've been telling myself there's no such thing as soul mates, but now I'm not so sure. Look at muscleman and starla. It's like they were designed for each other. So, where's my soul mate? Are they in this room? It could be anyone. Maybe it's you. Maybe it's that really old lady. I don't know. Oh, uh, right. Uh, uh, I don't know if there's one perfect person out there for me, but I know that for a long time, I've been ignoring my gut because I didn't want to hurt anyone, but instead of saving their feelings, it's just made everyone around me miserable. For the first time, I'm gonna take rigby's advice. I need to tell you --
>>
Was Rick lying to Jaguar about his alternate universe daughters pure laziness and selfishness, because then Jaguar might ask Rick to take him to see her again, or was it a kindness, because if he knew the truth Jaguar might stop caring about human life as much?
>>
>>94506489
This was such a fucking great show. Loved all the different film parodies they pulled off.

>Diplomatic immunity!
>>
>>94501248
To be fair if you watch the entire show you'll notice that Rick never time travels or mentions time traveling

The best he can do is stop time and that fucks up time and space pretty badly
>>
>>94504967
He'd be disgusted at how much black people are dependent on the state
>>
>>94506911
And the notion that they should be given privileged status based on the color of ones skin.
>>
File: 1496032389542.png (249KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
1496032389542.png
249KB, 340x314px
>>94499235
>W-well I tr-tr-tried Rick except the l-last thing on the list
>'God' is last on the list right *BURP* Morty?
>Y-yeah Rick I couldn't find g-god--
>Exactly Morty! No one can find God because he isn't real!
Everytime
>>
>>94493720
My only complaints about her segments in the episode were that her line deliveries were too quick, like she had them already teed up and ready to fire, and that the coprophagia bits seemed like they were just tacked on to make her seem zanier (it would have been fine if her line deliveries felt more natural, though, but as is, it just makes my first criticism stick out more). Her scenes would have improved immensely if she had given off a more contemplative mood.

Rick's rapidfire insults and tirades are fine since he works off of his steam of thought, and that showcases his spontaneity and wit, as well as the fact that he gives off the impression that he's just sharing all of his preconceived notions and prejudices. Dr. Wong can't be like that because she's supposed to be trying to understand their family by their own merits instead of pigeonholing them into caricatures and stereotypes.
>>
>>94500748
I never realized that looks like and fuckin sound almost the same.
>>
>>94507451
every part of her sentence blurred, it's clearly still looks like an egg
>>
>>94494640
Sucks, man. Same with family, really. The only time I see some of my favorite aunts, uncles and cousins is at mandated family holidays. Otherwise there just isn't the fucking time in the week for everyone's schedules to align.

I was reading a study not too long ago about how men in particular are becoming more and more predisposed towards forms of depression because we simply don't see our friends enough. Work consumes our lives and through it we spend more time interacting with people we don't like or don't care about than we do those that matter to us.
>>
File: Fredd.png (683KB, 712x662px) Image search: [Google]
Fredd.png
683KB, 712x662px
>>
File: 2828728.jpg (78KB, 772x386px) Image search: [Google]
2828728.jpg
78KB, 772x386px
>>
>>94499277
You're too pathetic to live. Hang yourself, Marxist pig.
>>
>>94499277
> try being an atheist in a society that values some bullshit feudalist economic system that has god on their currency.
Explain to me how christians have anything to do with that?
Obama bombed the living shit out of everyone in the middle east yet all you little atheists voted for him and pretend he is a god. Fuck Obama and fuck false idols.
>>
>>94506550
No.
>>
>>94494522
>That Filename
Alright that got me
>>
>>94507958
Obama was publicly Christian too. So, still part of the problem, from the previous poster's perspective.
>>
>>94494672
It's sociology that causes the most pain.
>>
>>94501327
EEEEWWWWW WOMEN COOTIIIIIES
>>
>>94499364
Being nonchalant at all the crazy shit happening instead of taking time to try and excuse it or justify it has been a running joke of the whole series. They set that up right in the pilot episode ("Did you just come in through a portal?" "Yeah, well, you know, my limo's in the garage!" "Cool!") and have been following it up steadily throughout the whole series (Nobody questions being in a houseparty full of aliens) ("Is that your cousin or something?" "No, my grandpa put his mind inside a teenage clone body." "Oh, okay.")

Rick and Morty isn't a smart series but I think this actually was 2smart4u, mostly because you're clearly fucking retarded. They've been setting up this shit over and over and establishing precedent and you still didn't get it somehow.
>>
>>94508279
>Obama was publicly Christian too
He was publicly muslim dumbass. You'll believe anything you are told.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo
>>
>>94508301
They're all, in my opinion, obnoxious people. As it is my opinion in a sea of FEMINISTS! TUMBLRITES! AHHH scream bitching, it was best to not elaborate further.

I see now that any implied bad thing on a woman is considered bad and I should neck myself for thinking /co/mblr was a meme
>>
>>94499597
WAAAAAHHH I HATE RICKY AND MORDDYY EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS BAAAD AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE RETAAARDDEDDD
>>
>>94508355
>Muslim
So even further from being an atheist, then.
>>
>>94508392
No it's very similar you are both more likely to commit crimes.
>>
>>94508387
That's not even the underlying text of my post- I watch the series weII.
>>
>>94508411
Muslims are much closer to their God than Christians. They give themselves completely to God. They follow their religious rules more strictly. They plan their entire day around being able fill their prayer quota.

If you get into a war where God has to decide the victor based on who is more devoted to him, Christians are fucked.
>>
File: 257587876786768757.jpg (7KB, 284x219px) Image search: [Google]
257587876786768757.jpg
7KB, 284x219px
>>94508449
>Christians are fucked.
Christians invented tanks. Muslims are heathens for drawing a human face.
Also how the fuck is this relevant again? Are you saying being extremely conservative makes the case better that the quran says marrying a child is ok? Atheists and muslims are both more likely to commit crimes than christians. You are more similar and I think the christians that get killed in the middle east for their religion are pretty hard core for still practicing it despite the muslim mafia. They can both be very conservative. Fucking autistic atheists.
>>
>>94506911
No he wouldn't he was a socialist scumbag.
>>
>>94508540
>Atheists
>more likely to commit crimes than christians

Is there any reality where you didn't pull this out of your ass? Did it just "feel" right to you so you typed it without actually looking it up?
>>
>>94493770
WHERE IS THE ROUGH SEX WITH SPINELLI
>>
>>94494314
>defending brian

>>94494606
>using two posts to defend brian

Now THIS is autism
>>
>>94495945
>sturm and batarang

oh, dat's good.
>>
>>94502322
Therapy sessions are usually at least an hour, and I'm pretty sure the shit at the embassy took more than ten minutes.
>>
File: 1368233708421.png (82KB, 370x343px) Image search: [Google]
1368233708421.png
82KB, 370x343px
>>94500691
>tfw I'm the beta son of an alpha dad
>>
>>94508651
The more people become atheist the higher the crime becomes.
Just look at Sweden and Germany. Become atheist let unvetted people into your country and bend over for them.
>>
>>94495945
>we see him take off his mask and even see some of his day-to-day life as Bruce Wayne.

You mean when he puts on the mask to become Bruce Wayne

But yeah, you're right
>>
>>94508868
...what the fuck is this logic? Whats the tie between being anti-nationalistic and being an atheist? Im a pro-borders nationalist and ive had doubts in god since my early teens. Leaving the church didnt turn me into some kind of ultra liberal cuck, and your need to blame everything on... of all thing atheists? It has even LESS merit then blaming everything on the sand niggers or rich people.
>>
>>94508868
>The more people become atheist the higher the crime becomes
Just like the more vaccines there are, the more autism there is, right ;^)
>>
File: 523254.jpg (95KB, 520x488px) Image search: [Google]
523254.jpg
95KB, 520x488px
>>94509041
You don't have to be anti-nationalistic for it to be true. The higher the rate of atheism becomes the more immoral the country becomes. It's because people worship the government and celebrities instead of a greater force of good.
>>94509082
>Just like the more vaccines there are, the more autism there is, right ;^)
Yes exactly. But without the vaccines we wouldn't have all these fine gentlemen to talk about cartoons and comics with.
>>
>>94498642
>Jasper is stated to have more self-loathing than Lapis
Fuck that noise.
>>
>>94500691
>Some poetry-writing pansy who's too afraid to open his mouth. All I wanted was someone to relate to. But I'm such a failure I couldn't even get that right.
When I rose today,
I did not expect such feels.
Today is bad day.
>>
File: 1475761414475.png (454KB, 697x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475761414475.png
454KB, 697x360px
>>94493770
>tfw you spent your childhood on games, cartoons, and porn
>>
File: ralph.jpg (55KB, 760x319px) Image search: [Google]
ralph.jpg
55KB, 760x319px
>>94493720
>I’m bad, and that’s good.
>I will never be good, and that’s not bad.
>There’s no one I’d rather be than me.

I'M NOT CRYING
YOU'RE CRYING
>>
File: bo runs.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bo runs.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>94493720
I thought this scene was really good

It also reminds me deep inside how much I want my family to go to therapy
>>
>>94509314
> It's because people worship the government and celebrities instead of a greater force of good.

>implying religion is a greater force of good.
>>
>>94509580
It is you cuck.
>>
>>94509314
>The higher the rate of atheism becomes the more immoral the country becomes. It's because people worship the government and celebrities instead of a greater force of good.

Im speechless about how wrong that is, and a huge leap in logic. Atheists dont worship government and celebrity. They follow whatever they want, typically finding useful philosophy to follow, or, and this may just kill you to find out, they can live their life without worshiping anything at all.

Also I disagree with your assertion that religion is SOLELY responsible for morality. Its more like the general populous, who's morality can slowly shift over time that informs the individual on what is right and wrong. Sure it would be quite dumb to say Christianity has no bearing on what we decided to be good and right, but do you honestly believe that the christian faith has had the same morality over the past 2000 years or so?

Even now churches are folding up and accepting gays, standing beside their Muslim counter-parts and singing songs of peace and love. Was this a part of the plan, or the influence of the morality of the populace at large slowly adjusting the church?

To be honest, and as edgy as it may sound, i honestly believe morality is a fluid concept that is enforced (for our benefit most of the time) by the people around us, and can change at the drop of a hat. When I was a kid, not liking gays was not only accepted, it was expected, but now it is immoral to not openly accept our faggy neighbors. So please, stop acting like unless people believe in your special invisible man in the sky, they have to be criminals. Plenty of self described Christians are just as bad off as atheists and Muslims.
>>
>>94509660
>They follow whatever they want
No they worship govy and celebs.
Also didn't read all of that shit. Just explain yourself in a few sentences I don't have all day to read all that.
>>
>>94509561
Is that the webm you meant to post?
>>
>>94509676
>No they worship govy and celebs.
fine, christfag, I am a libertarian and dont follow celebs. What do i worship?
>>
>>94509703
As I said before. It's general. Your personal opinion is irrelevant.
>>
>>94509711
Noble, the "Anecdotal evidence isnt evidence". Its a phrase used mostly by sjws and other people with no facts. It would make you seem sophisticated if not for the fact you have posted some REALLY stupid claims with no evidence of your own.

and if that was too long for you...
>Every X does Y
>I am X and do not do Y
>FUCK YOU
is a bad argument
>>
>>94509761
>Every X does Y
Isn't that what you did? Just shut up already you autistic atheist.
>>
Is someone got a MEGA link for the last episode, please ?
>>
>>94493741
Fuck me I'm crying, this show is so good.
>>
>>94509801
>Isn't that what you did?
no, im literally just arguing against you. I want to know what evidence you have that atheists commit more crimes. Where I live, its Mexicans, who are also the largest demographic of Christians around here. Purely by the numbers, my experience disagrees with your assertion. You have also refused to provide any evidence. So really I have to just figure you are a butthurt christfag, unless you have an argument that makes sense, or some kind of evidence to back up your claim.
>>
>>94499786
colon caret close parentheses
>>
>>94493770
>No rough sex
>>
>>94509976
I prefer semi-colon.
>>
>>94500621
>Reminder that /mlp/ was a mistake
The fuck it was. Do you not remember how bad it was before /mlp/?
>>
>>94501543
God damn that movie was great.
>>
>>94493892
As stupid as it was, HE posting made me laugh, just by the sheer effort at trying to force a thread sing-a-long.
>>
>>94504427
God I fucking hate you, you faggot. If you don't want to read and comprehend a sentence, just don't. You trying to drag everyone else down to your brain-dead level only shows how much of a drooling retard you are.
>>
>>94494026
I fucking love this episode. It was my favorite one to come on as a kid. Hurricane Neddy is my shit.
>>
File: 724582457.gif (390KB, 453x322px) Image search: [Google]
724582457.gif
390KB, 453x322px
>>94509971
> I want to know what evidence you have that atheists commit more crimes.
>Where I live, its Mexicans, who are also the largest demographic of Christians around here.
You changed subject and obviously mexicans don't count.
> You have also refused to provide any evidence.
Wouldn't say "refuse" though I think it's a bit of an exaggeration.
> So really I have to just figure you are a butthurt christfag, unless you have an argument that makes sense, or some kind of evidence to back up your claim.
It's possible less atheists commit crimes but the conversation completely changed from what we were talking about I mean just stay with the fucking subject instead of sperging out out of a sudden I mean it was what we first were talking about but to completely respond with something unrelated to my post.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-briggs/no-time-for-crime-study-f_b_4384046.html
Here is a mainstream article for the slave. I'm not sure if more atheists commit more crimes but I do know crime rises considering that is what is happening in Germany and I did look up their government statistics and I think that speaks volumes it even says latinos in more religious environments commit less crimes. You need to get help for your autism though for real.
>>
>>94510344
Oh and last time I posted the German statistics I got a ban so just look up germany crime statistics or something and the decline of christians.
>>
>>94500691
>I'm mad that my son is his own person instead of being a copy of me
>I'm mad that my son isn't interested in the things I am
>I want to put down my son for not being me so I don't have to put in the effort to be interested in the things my son likes to bond with him
>>
>>94509801
>christfas have to talk with their imaginary friend and bend the knee to old archaic rules
>atheists are the autistic ones
>>
File: index.jpg (3KB, 139x186px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3KB, 139x186px
In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and themselves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read.

But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends.

Last night, I experienced something new, an extra-ordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto: 'Anyone can cook.' But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere. It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the genius now cooking at Gusteau's, who is, in this critic's opinion, nothing less than the finest chef in France. I will be returning to Gusteau's soon, hungry for more.
>>
>>94510608
>and bend the knee to old archaic rules
What rules? I have free will bitch.
>atheists are the autistic ones
Certainly.
>>
>>94493803
>>94493720
those are GARBAGE

>>94493741
>>94493770
>>94494026
>>94494665
>>94495069
this is quality

LEARN
THE
FUCKING
DIFFERENCE
>>
>>94510554
he himself said he never wanted to be a father, most people shouldn't yet here we are
>>
>>94499235
>Rick said the "no God" line only one time
>Christards convince themselves it's the entirety of his character
>>
>>94510650
>christfag
>free will
Hahahahahahahahaha
go make your prayers Jeremiah and don't dare touch your peepee before marriage, or else baby jesus will cry
>>
>>94510681
>Le having kids is bullshit and doesn't matter
>Le alcoholic
>Le builds robot only to let it know there is no purpose
>>
>>94509681
yeah i just felt like it
>>
>>94510699
>don't dare touch your peepee before marriage, or else baby jesus will cry
Can you quote me on that?
>>
>>94510633
This is a fucking masterpiece and why Ratatoille is my favorite movie ever
>>
Anyone got The Brain sppech from Teen Titans?
>>
>>94510699

You type like you're from 2008 Gaia
>>
We can't always fight nature, John. We can't fight change. We can't fight gravity. We can't fight nothing. My whole life, all I ever did was fight. But I can't give up, neither. I can't fight my own nature. That's the paradox, John. You see? When I'm gone, they'll just find another monster. They have to, because they have to justify their wages. Our time is passed, John.
>>
>>94497450
The difference is that it wasn't funny.
>>
>>94510633
That movie had some precious, memorable parts.
>>
>>94510681
twice, with summer and the bandaid thing, but yea it's a bigger thing in here than the series
>>
File: IMG_2986.jpg (58KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2986.jpg
58KB, 500x372px
>>94510717
>>
>>94493770
Best in the thread
>>
File: dm.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dm.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Somewhere, somehow they all got chewed up and spit back out. They don't taste like living anymore. Don't you see what's it's like living in this deranged, Waring blender of a world? Every day is an agonizing ordeal, like balancing a pot of scalding water on your head while people whip your legs and butt. Ah, you never forget your senior prom. You think I'm sick? Well the only disease I've got is modern life, a shnug-busting gauntlet of inefficiency and misery that's one long parade of letdowns, putdown, trickledowns, shutouts, freezeouts, sellouts, numbnuts, nickenputz and nimrods! All making every day as much fun as waxing a flaming Pontiac with your tongue! And even if you do luck into the possibility of some fleeting pleasure, like say if some nimphomaniac telephone operator with the muscle control of Romanian matslappers agree to a little strip air-hockey, it will be over before it starts, cuz some foul lacking, fedder reeking cab-jockey slams his Checker up your hatchback and the cab is owned by some pinata spanker from a Santa Ria culpa a culpa who starts shaking chicken bones at you and gives you a boil on your neck so big that all it needs is Michael Jordan's autograph to make it complete! And even with all this, with all this! I still drag my sorry butt off the Sealy every morning and stick my face in the reaping machine for one more day! Knowing when it's time to flash the cosmic card key at those pearly gates, I won't be in the coffin anyways, because some underhanded undertaker sold my heart, pancreas and other assorted good and plenty to that same Santa Ria cult! So does anybody really wonder why anybody is hanging onto sanity by the atoms on the tips of their fingernails, while life dirty dances on their digits, and is it really any wonder THAT I SEEM DERANGED?
>>
>>94493741
This is the best monologue in this thread.
>>
>>94508330
thanks for typing that so I don't have to.
people who didn't get this are clinically autistic.
>>
>>94510095
Teen me liked it for the edgy flashback, and while the flashback holds up, adult me really likes Terry's character arc in it.
>>
>>94510633
Fuck I loved this.
>>
>>94496071
Oh yeah the bat-senpai was all "He knows who we are!" and batman was just like "nah" with no further explanation. Was that card/water trail ever explained?

I think the beginning of Injustice also had a moment where Superman called Batman Bruce and Joker had a good laugh about it just before getting a fist through his chest
>>
>>94493863
I care.
>>
>>94493904
He could've went home. He could've just asked for the serum then left. He could've just left the second she started her spiel. He chose to go there and stay.
>>
>>94504364
what the fuck
>>
>>94513440
You've never seen bait before?
>>
>>94504427
Shut the fuck up rurik
>>
File: RCO013_w.jpg (171KB, 491x868px) Image search: [Google]
RCO013_w.jpg
171KB, 491x868px
>>
You are alone, child. There is only darkness for you, and only death for your people. These ancients are just the beginning. I will command a great and terrible army, and we will sail to a billion worlds. We will sail until every light has been extinguished. You are strong, child, but I am beyond strength. I am the end, and I have come for you, Finn.
>>
>>94508449

>Muslims are much closer to their God than Christians. They give themselves completely to God. They follow their religious rules more strictly. They plan their entire day around being able fill their prayer quota.
And their religious text is 100% in opposition to the values of any society but their own. Their religious text commands with zero context proffered or required, that the world must be made to believe as they do or die. That only their law, the law of their religious text, should be used to govern EVERYONE. That the non believer does not deserve to exist. That ANY criticism of their religion is not permitted to stand.

The "Moderate" beliefs of Islam are anything but. Ask any "moderate" Muslim how they feel about women being permitted in public escorted or being permitted to wear anything but a hijab in public. Ask them how they feel about men and women being seated in the same sections together in restaurants and cafes, un-segregated. Beliefs that we believe here in the west to be extremely conservative are those held by "moderate" Muslims.

Even the most "moderate" muslims hold beliefs that simply cannot coexist in most western societies.
>>
>>94500014
I liked this one
>>
File: IMG_1197.jpg (19KB, 228x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1197.jpg
19KB, 228x320px
Wait, hold up. A double decker couch? Really? So it's like a bunk bed couch? Is that what it's like? That's weird. If you're sitting in the top middle, how are you gonna get down without climbing over someone? If you're sitting on the bottom, and you're watching TV, are you gonna have to watch through a bunch of dangling legs? Who's gonna want to sit on the bottom? It is literally the most useless idea I have ever heard.
>>
>>94495005
What's up with this reddit meme of being a bad person means you're not allowed to point out how other people are bad?
>>
File: 1447699143693.jpg (9KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
1447699143693.jpg
9KB, 255x247px
>>94513827
>tfw The Lich will never take the helm as full time villain.
>>
>>94494753
>asexual
>unfunny
>parasite
How to make a shitty character 101
>>
File: 1501556240118.png (12KB, 733x730px) Image search: [Google]
1501556240118.png
12KB, 733x730px
>>94506550
This pissed me off like nothing else when it aired, but now I'm in a similar situation (though reversed, I'm with the "soul mate") and I wish I was brave enough to say something like this, be it, not at a friend's wedding.
>>
>>94494753
>or when you were a kid, it's you!
That's not exactly true.
And Todd has little to no high ground on the "screwing oneself up" department. Honestly, this line should've been PC's.
>>
>>94500691
This dude is supossed to be unlikable, but I like him a lot, I'm glad he kinda got what he wanted with his shitty grandson.
>>
>>94496290
How can one sponge be so based?
>>
>>94511198
I like that one because it`s not a "the reason you suck" speech, is a "the reason we all suck" speech.
>>
>>94506489
Fillmore! is such an underappreciated show
>>
>>94493720
God that is true. I would rather die than do work, especially work designed to change me into a version of me that fits better into a role I don't want. Rick's remark about how learning to be more comfortable with your problems is something we value in the animals we EAT was so fucking apt.
>>
>>94493741
This. This monologue is on the things that made me an atheist. I understand.
>>
>>94510774
Ratatoille - Toy Story 3
The Golden Years of Pixar
>>
>>94496015
The main problem with Brian is he's a victim of nonsensical and inconsistent writing
The same writing that lets a maniacal talking baby get away with everything and simultaneously get away with nothing, because most people can't understand him..
has a talking dog in a world where no other dog can talk, unless one can because it's funny, and thus dogs have no rights because they shouldn't.. except the ones that can talk.. but literally nobody ever points out the incongruity, or how it should pertain to that discussion. because that would be bad TV
>>
>>94495769
Dude I spent my childhood trying to avoid that shit, and it mostly worked. now I'm an adult and i avoid it almost completely. I barely ever get horrible allergic reactions or.. yknow, get dirty anymore. It's paradise.
>>
File: 1494634155223.jpg (172KB, 874x867px) Image search: [Google]
1494634155223.jpg
172KB, 874x867px
>>94507558
>>
File: killing joke.png (534KB, 1000x555px) Image search: [Google]
killing joke.png
534KB, 1000x555px
I've proved my point. I've demonstrated there's no difference between me and everyone else! All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once, am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed. Why else would you dress up as a flying rat? You had a bad day, and it drove you as crazy as everybody else... Only you won't admit it! You have to keep pretending that life makes sense, that there's some point to all this struggling! God you make me want to puke. I mean, what is it with you? What made you what you are? Girlfriend killed by the mob, maybe? Brother carved up by some mugger? Something like that, I bet. Something like that... Something like that happened to me, you know. I... I'm not exactly sure what it was. Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another... If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice! Ha ha ha! But my point is... My point is, I went crazy. When I saw what a black, awful joke the world was, I went crazy as a coot! I admit it! Why can't you? I mean, you're not unintelligent! You must see the reality of the situation. Do you know how many times we've come close to world war three over a flock of geese on a computer screen? Do you know what triggered the last world war? An argument over how many telegraph poles Germany owed its war debt creditors! Telegraph poles! Ha ha ha ha HA! It's all a joke! Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?
>>
>>94515853
>I've proved my point.
Except he didn't.
>>
>>94500849
..........YOUR EMERGENCY BRAKE IS ON!!
>>
>>94501147
Egoraptor is not an celebrity
>>
>>94515872
Well yeah, that in itself is the comics point. Joker is meant to be wrong. Batman had a bad day but he used his to make the world better and despite trying he didn't even manage to break Gordon.
>>
>>94501147
Egoraptor shows up in it?
>>
>>94515931
He has over 4 million subs/fans and spearheaded the popularity of animations online.
>>
>>94515931
In the modern age, celebrities include fuckos on the internet with millions of followers.
>>
File: 1500472091778.jpg (217KB, 1006x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1500472091778.jpg
217KB, 1006x1113px
>>94501147
>Egoraptor

Elaborate
>>
>>94515967
I figured that posting a speech that was explicitely shown by the story as being wrong went against the point of the thread, but it's not that well defined anyway, so I guess it's moot.
>>
does anyone have the video from the 2017 sdcc rick and morty panel where the little kid is putting his hand up for dick photoshops?
>>
>>94501147
How could you forget Werner fucking Herzog going on a speech about dicks?
>>
>>94515909
Don't tell me how to drive, jackass.
>>
>>94509528
god-tier
>>
File: 1393335653425.jpg (36KB, 528x297px) Image search: [Google]
1393335653425.jpg
36KB, 528x297px
That man won't quit as long as he can still draw a breath. None of my teammates will. Me? I've got a different problem. I feel like I live in a world made of... cardboard! Always taking constant care not to break something, to break someONE. Never allowing myself to lose control even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't you, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose and show you just how powerful I really am.
>>
>>94515967
Batman making the world better is debatable.

If he hadn't had that bad day maybe he'd have spent all the time and money spent being batman on philanthropy and improving the city, being proactive and preventing people from becoming criminals instead of beating up random thugs in a Halloween costume and packing Arkham Asylum to the brim and making feeding and housing them a burden on taxpayers and society.

That bad day Bruce Wayne had still had negative effects
>>
>>94499277
>its a pathetic weakling tries to justify strength and competition in a world of strength and competition episode
Can't wait to watch your bloodline perish :^)
>>
>>94510654
And what's the difference?
>>
>>94516738
>philanthropy and improving the city
He still does that.
>>
>>94516331
>I've been getting my shit pushed in on purpose
>>
>>94508411
There are more Christians per capita in prison than atheists. I thought Christians weren't supposed to lie?
>>
>>94516331
Doesn't he start jobbing again right after this speech?
>>
>>94516780
But not to the extent he'd be able to afford if he wasn't spending millions on equipment and gadgets being batman.
>>
>>94497258
>>blaming everything on the writer's gender, because plumbing totally determines how good of a writer someone is

I actually don't think a lot of people think this, but it's being pushed, generally by one or a few people on here. Most people when talking about why the show sucks either go after Roliand, Dan or the new writers. (All of which were female, don't think any new writers were male.).

But yet we keep seeing threads pushing their gender into it over and over that I'm starting to think shilling is going on.

I mean, when Ghostbusters flopped, even before it came out, the media and the creator started yelling about how he hate women and that's why we hate the movie. MilkShakeGate is another manufactured controversy claiming how they received huge harrassment because there women and yet little evidence showing it was found (about 3 tweets, 1 of which was a joke and didn't have a mention of the person). That was used to cover up Generations I believe.

Fuck watch Doctor Who pull the same thing when it gets released.

I think the same things happening here. They know the show will suck this season, so either the creators, the media or some fucking assholes are drumming all this up about their gender just so that they become immune to criticism.

Only time will tell honestly.
>>
>>94516889
Those millions ultimately wouldn't make a difference.
>>
>>94516331
Except Darkseid beat his ass after Supes got a few good whacks on him following this speech
>>
File: haha.png (20KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
20KB, 246x200px
>>94509525
>tfw childhood was dogshit
>teenage years were empty
>young adulthood is being wasted on a taiwanese quilt knitting forum
haha I haven't spoken to a human other than my parents in two months
hahaha
>>
>>94516975
Also debatable that being batman has made a difference. If anything it has driven criminals to step up their game and become more devious and dangerous.
Before batman Gotham was dealing with druggies and thugs and a few crime kingpins and after Batman they have Jokers and Scarecrows and Poison Ivies to deal with.

Crime prevention>>>crime reaction

While it's important to punish and neutralize crime, it's just as important if not more to prevent it
>>
File: MOVIE_GOOD_FOR_ED!!!.png (447KB, 631x475px) Image search: [Google]
MOVIE_GOOD_FOR_ED!!!.png
447KB, 631x475px
Stinky hat.
>>
>>94517145
>after Batman they have Jokers and Scarecrows and Poison Ivies to deal with.
Aside from the Joker, none of them happened because fo Batman. At worst, he just inspired them to take on a new name. Jonathan Crane would have still perormed gruesome experiments. Pamela Isley would still have become a mutant eco-terrorist.

>>94517145
>Also debatable that being batman has made a difference
nigga, he's on the Justice League. That alone makes a difference.
>>
>>94509681
Bo Jackson makes everything better.
>>
>>94516069
https://youtu.be/s0EUcY_SX90

It's a very small cameo.
>>
>>94516117
yeah, i forgot Werner Herzog AND Stephen Colbert.

I need to be liquidated for my stupidity.
>>
>>94517439
I have loved Colbert in every cartoon voiceover he's ever done

He's got an awesome voice.

Phil Ken Sebben on Harvey Birdman quickly comes to mind

>EVERYONE GET IN HERE!
>>
File: Farscape_Fap_Time.jpg (162KB, 1152x827px) Image search: [Google]
Farscape_Fap_Time.jpg
162KB, 1152x827px
>>94501327
Dude, Claudia Black and Virginia Hey are sexy as hell.

Virginia Hey had a part in The Road Warrior: Mad Max 2.
>>
>>94517541
>sexy waifu liveaction
>mattering in voice roles anyway
>>
>>94500666
the Smith family doesn't seem to have money problems. Beth is insecure about being a vet instead of a doctor. i think a successful husband would just make her feel even more depressed, especially if he was more successful than her.
>>
>>94496208
>territorial scent marking
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>L-Listen Morty. I know I said there wasn't a *URP* God, and it's true.

>See, there's this creator right, people like to *URP* put a face to it so they have something, someone, to blame for their *URP* mistakes.

>Truth is, the world was created by a mass of primordial energy that's just *URP* a force of nature. It cares not if anyone does or does not worship it in bath robes. It just IS, it doesn't even think.

>Honestly do you really think that some old white guy in a robe cares if two homo push each other's *URP* fudge in. The Creator doesn't give a shit about anything, it exists, that's all there is to it. No plan, no "devil" made me do it bullshit like that. I've met the guy Morty *URP* and let's just say that he doesn't force anyone to do shit.

>Humans suck, aliens suck, everything and anything in the whole span of the cosmos sucks. We are all the masters of our own sins and machination. So no, Morty. There's no *URP* God, there may have been at one point on one dimension, but he's either gone for good or *URP* flat out doesn't give a shit about how fucked up the world is. Sentience gave birth to reality and dug its own grave. I mean you believe *URP* what you want, but don't go praying to something that exists or doesn't give a rat's ass about you.

What did Rick mean by this?
>>
>>94497911
>yfw she was written specifically to make god bleed
the episode is meant to show rick being genius enough to turn a pickle into the rat Holocaust with no hands but some random therapist knows his whole life story because she talked to his family for 5 minutes after he called her quack
>>
>>94518463
he's Jewish
>>
>>94498642
I still believe Jasper was the only good part of that shitty show.

Something about her that was written - her morals, her hate, her pride and disgust all different, but flowing together into a single orange sweaty mess.

All of the other 'gem' villans just feel like office drones doing their jobs.

Rip
>>
Stop! Please don’t go away, please. No one’s ever stuck with me for so long before. And if you leave, if you leave, I just, I remember things better with you. I do. Look, P. Sherman. Forty-two. Forty-two. I remember it, I do, it’s there. When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you and I … I’m home. Please, I don’t want that to go away. I don’t want to forget
>>
>>94513900
None of that has anything to do with the point of the post you quoted.

Are you guys just driven into such a frenzy by the idea of islam that you cease being able to think rationally?
>>
>>94495548
He's pointing out how Summer is sort of unique to every kid.
>>
>>94493770
/thread
>>
>>94516818
I already said that Mexicans don't count since they live in a dire environment and a lot of those are gangmembers that are pouring into the country unvetted. If that wouldn't happen there would be much less christians in jail.
>>
>>94520161
watching the simpsons alone all day?
waking up to my parents gone for the day (morning to 4 am) without leaving any food or money or a note explaining anything?
>>
>>94494918
That doesn't make him a better person. Plus at the moment Brian was trying to be nice and start a connection
>>
>>94500393
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ2fjVHxgvs
That's one of my favorite episodes of anything.
>>
Look, yes. I have banged hundreds of broads. Internationally. But know this. I wrap my rascal two times. Because I like it to be joyless and without sensation. It's a way of punishing supermodels.
>>
>>94506643
Probably the first
>>
>>94508540
What about the atheists living in the middle east in the same situation? Equally hard core?
>>
File: carl point.jpg (102KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
carl point.jpg
102KB, 640x480px
>Dude, what are you dancing about here? You're poor.
>Isn't it clear that I'm gonna just completely [BELCH] your ass up, if you don't take three steps back? [beat]...It's not, is it? You just look at me. Look at him, lookin' at me.
>I'm on my land. And we're both in America, which used to be a good country, until they started lettin' people like YOU do whatever you want.
>See this. This line, here? Line of death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Mmkay? Have a good day.
>>
>>94522340
Physical fitness, whatever. Ya know, whatever. You do what you like to do, I do what I like to do, OK? But you're a sucker. You're gettin' fed this line about how you're gonna live forever or whatever. You're gonna die. Someone will kill ya. Someone will kill ya with a knife. Make sure your abs are friggin' ripped. Make sure you've got some good guns. You'll wanna look good for when you get stabbed with a knife. Sorry, that's how it works.
>>
>>94493720
This sounds so passive aggressive and an attempt to imply she's above everything that's happening just because she was able to recite everything.
>>
File: 1484816105324.jpg (116KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484816105324.jpg
116KB, 400x800px
>>94497258
I haven't seen the episode so I can't comment on your first and third greentext, but the only reason anybody cares about the gender of the episode's writer is because they say she was a shit writer in the first place who landed the job because they needed more women to fill their quotas.

>>94516942
I read a fairly eloquent post about this on /pol/. The point of this current year diversity for the sake of diversity shit in movies/tv/comics is to make the movie or whatever effectively immune to critcism from professional critics, because anybody who flings shit at it, no matter how valid, will get dogpiled by the PC police.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Life itself is only a vision… a dream. Nothing exists, save empty space and you. And you… are but a thought.
>>
>>94512820
>I care.

reading this in Luke's voice.
>>
>You don't have to be anti-nationalistic for it to be true. The higher the rate of atheism becomes the more immoral the country becomes.

By what standard of morality, though?
>>
>>94522522
It's her job to be above it
>>
File: tumblr_n2hrkmfqeq1sx2a9wo1_1280.png (359KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2hrkmfqeq1sx2a9wo1_1280.png
359KB, 704x528px
>Patiently, we watched you all, waiting for our moment to strike. You forged your alliance. You trusted without cause and finally, when you thought your world was safe, it fell apart before your very eyes. You are merely pawns in a game and you have played your part perfectly. There is nowhere you can hide and there is nothing you can do to stop us. Each small victory brings us closer to an even greater prize — the elimination of an entire generation of heroes. And we owe it all to you, Robin. Your network has been crushed. Your friends have no way to communicate or follow your commands. Together, you may be formidable, but apart, you are lost, powerless, mine. You will fall, one by one. Who among you can possibly stop me, now?
>>
>>94522897
I hated that ear piercing fiIter
>>
>>94510052
not really cause it was really only bad on /b/. but fuck /b/ anyway.
>>
File: quagmire's lawyer.jpg (60KB, 640x312px) Image search: [Google]
quagmire's lawyer.jpg
60KB, 640x312px
>>94523269
>How the fuck is quagmire a rapist?
>Whether there ever been an instanced a woman wasn't consensual?
>>
>>94494026
what episode is this?
>>
>>94493770
Every year this hits harder
>>
>>>94494870
>>>94494948
>>>94497132
>>>94500236
>>>94500424
How the fuck is quagmire a rapist? Where has there ever been an instance of quagmire having sex that wasn't consensual? Or are you all taking a broad term on rape by calling someone a "rapist" just because a regretful college slut had sex with an ugly person.
>>
>>94499330
It would be sad if he didn't bring it upon himself
>>
>>94493803
Brian has a son?
>>
>>94496290
wait
is that real?
>>
File: for context.jpg (31KB, 600x284px) Image search: [Google]
for context.jpg
31KB, 600x284px
>>94523417
>>94523351
And this is the question Quagmire gave that response to.
>>
>>94523417
Off the top of my head there was the time he celebrated finding a cheerleader bound and gagged in the bathroom. And all the asian women he had locked up who all ran away immediately upon being freed. And equipment on his property that was shown to knock out and restrain people who sat in it.
>>
>>94494672
Literally the movie that made me love science more than fantasy.
>>
>>94496071
Isn't an actual running theme for most Joker stories? That he doesn't give a fuck about who Batman is under the mask? Like, I could have sworn that there's a comic where he beats the shit out of someone trying to take off the cowl saying something like "I don't care what's under there; all that matters is the game we play".
>>
>>94511017
Except in the episode where Rick breaks space/time, the last two Ricks are the one fixing the watch and the one praying. When Rick's time normalizes, he stands up from a knelling position before screaming "Fuck God!!!!!", which would seem to imply that Rick believes somewhat, but won't admit that God really exists unless something he can't explain can save his ass.

He also mathematically proved that evil exists.
>>
I stopped watching when it Rickle in Time that scene where he said "this has been a long time coming anyway", it got obnoxious. Guess I just missed Rick getting pussy wipped in an episode and a few lorebait gags and memes
>>
>>94504967
But there were a good number of whites on his side back then, too.

If anything, he'd be upset that people pay lip-service to the idea that racism and prejudice don't exist anymore solely because segregation isn't a thing anymore, while still portraying all blacks as crime committing welfare cases while refusing to look at any causes for it and blacks just accepting it on the whole.
>>
>>94500621
/vp, /vg/, and /vr/ aren't containment boards; they're living proof that /v/ can't fucking talk about video games.
/vp/ was made because it's a big enough series to literally over take all of the /v/ when a new game releases. I don't think people even remember this, but /vp/ was made because threads about the 5th Gen games literally made up 80% of /v/'s traffic close to release and moot made a seperate board to accomodate it.
/vg/ was made afterways because people felt they had to keep all their talk about a single game into one thread so they wouldn't overrun the board like Pokemon did, but then EVERY thread became a general, so it splintered.
/vr/ exists because /v/ would violently shit on talking about anything but the flavour of the month.
>>
>>94502389
Not but a few weeks prior, aliens were proven to be real, inducted Earth into a galactic federation, and then was promptly abandoned. And that's not counting the time when the giant heads showed up and entered Earth into a reality tv show.

Finding out that a super scientist turned himself into a pickle wouldn't be that suprising anymore.
>>
>>94514285
Probably because, since they've all but stated that he's working with the exact powers of an AD&D Lich, he could just use Power Word: Kill on Finn once he knows for absolute certain that killing him won't bite him in the bony ass.
>>
>>94522660
Wasn't the original context of this from a story where Lucifer is explaining to some kids that God literally doesn't know that the universe exists because it was just a weird anomaly that Lucifer noticed and got stuck inside of?
>>
>>94504427
i'm glad i killed you at the fire islands
Thread posts: 494
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.