[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You get ONE chance to change a tragic moment from a /co/ series,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

You get ONE chance to change a tragic moment from a /co/ series, you get to insert yourself at any point before the moment. What actions do you take to stop the moment from occurring?

>Make self look like a hobo right as the Waynes are about to travel down the alley and act like its my territory and tell them to fuck off.
>>
File: Ra's_al_Ghul_0020.jpg (132KB, 972x597px) Image search: [Google]
Ra's_al_Ghul_0020.jpg
132KB, 972x597px
>>94490109
>he wants Ra's al Ghul to take over Earth.
>>
>>94490109
Stop OMD, by just shooting aunt may. And grab MJ by the boob. Then become peter parker enemy.
>>
>>94490109
Wouldn't work. Thomas is too alpha to be intimidated, you accidentally kill him in the fight instead. Good going
>>
>>94490109
Clean the floors of that warehouse Injustice Dick died in so there isnt ananything to break his neck on. Leave a message insulting his acrobatic ability.
>>
>>94490217
Invite Ghost Rider to Peter's house and talk him out of making a deal with the devil.
>>
insert myself into just before modern marvel happened
>>
>>94490109
>Put banana-peel in front of Joker when I know he's going to run from Batman.
>Watch him slip and break his neck.
>Laugh at him as he despairs dying to a shitty joke.
>>
>>94490245
How about instead of what OP suggested I just set up construction props and let the Waynes know that Park Row is being closed off for renovation and inform them of a safer detour?
>>
>>94490374
Best answer.
>>
>>94490382
That would actually work
>>
>>94490374
>Laugh at him as he despairs dying to a shitty joke.
I think he'd enjoy the irony.
>>
>>94490469
I'm okay with that, too. So long as he is dead. What he feels is irrelevant so I'd do it either way.
Just let me have my headcanon, though.
>>
Stop Peter from joining Tony's side in the first Civil War by telling him what happens if he does.

If Peter doesn't reveal himself, then Kingpin doesn't learn who he is, and thus can't send an assassin after him who will in turn shoot aunt May.

There.
OMD averted, as well as all that character development resetting from the unmask reversal spell.

Superior doesn't happen either since pre-OMD MJ knows Peter well enough to see right through Otto's bullshit. Even if the body swap happens, she'd be wise enough to go straight to Reed Richards, The Avengers, Peter's X-Pals, or in the very least Daredevil.
>>
>>94490109
Leave Jason Todd dead.
>>
>>94490469
Doubt it. I mean, his dying words in RotJ were "That's not funny", when his death was from being impaled by a "bang!" flag from a joke gun.
>>
>>94490614

Probably because it wasn't Batman who pulled the trigger.
If Bruce did it, he'd have been laughing his ass off.
>>
>>94490656
Then imagine if it was a Joe Nobody that did it with a banana peel, the worst gag ever?
>>
File: that's not funny.jpg (39KB, 584x439px) Image search: [Google]
that's not funny.jpg
39KB, 584x439px
>>94490656
>he doesn't remember this episode
>>
File: 1499712245446.jpg (50KB, 505x472px) Image search: [Google]
1499712245446.jpg
50KB, 505x472px
>>94490109
>hire a black guy or pay plastic surgery on myself to turn into a black guy
>befriend other blacks and mexicans
>we rape Uncle Ben while he's young
>steal all his money

Thanks, Raimi.
>>
>>94490245
pfft implying Im strong enough to kill Thomas Wayne....thank you???
>>
>>94490374
Do you think Jkker would be angry AF that a random "FuckingWho?" killed him in such a ridiculous manner, or would he find it hilarious?
>>
I'd do whatever it takes to figure what tragic moment by fixing it would lead to me to the highest chance of boning Felicia Hardy, as long as its not complete 0% I will work the rest of the percentage up to 100% myself.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.