[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what? Fuck this episode. Fuck this gag. Fuck Ian Maxtone-Graham

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Sneed's_Feed_&_Seed_Menu.png (2MB, 725x598px) Image search: [Google]
Sneed's_Feed_&_Seed_Menu.png
2MB, 725x598px
You know what? Fuck this episode. Fuck this gag. Fuck Ian Maxtone-Graham and Bob Anderson. I've heard the explanation and it's still not funny. The fact that this is a "joke" that NEEDS explanation is bad enough. The Joker in "Mad Love" is right: if you have to explain the joke, there is no joke. But this gag suffers the double wammy of not being funny even after it IS explained. It infuriates me because I know it's a private little thing Maxtone-Graham and some of the other writers chuckled about sensibly to themselves. But that doesn't make for a good joke. It's like me trying to make a joke about Baneposting. Is it funny to me? Yes. But that's because it's an inside joke loaded with context that nobody outside my limited circle understands. That's not a good joke for broad consumption. It's not a good joke for TV.
>>
>>94474706
>this is a "joke" that NEEDS explanation

No

Also a thread died for this.
>>
ok
>>
>>94474706
>"joke" that NEEDS explanation

Only if you have autism, being so disconnected from the basic logic and perception of the world which leads to ending up diverting miles from the obvious small-time punchline which then leads to unnecessary and poorly scheduled overanalyzing, which leads to you feeling literally mad about something so stupid (Which is actually a projection of the deep hatred that you feel for your own mental deficiency), and all of this leads to you making this thread
>>
File: dank reddit corruption meme.png (449KB, 502x509px) Image search: [Google]
dank reddit corruption meme.png
449KB, 502x509px
>>94474764
>>94475346
It's a copypasta you mongs
>>
>>94474764
>Also a thread died for this.
Good.
>>
>gr8 b8 & m8
>>
>>94474706
How did Sneedposting even become a meme? It's just an otherwise unremarkable gag among hundreds, so why?
>>
>>94477865
I know that the sign gag got cut off in FXX's beautiful HD widescreen remaster.
>>
>>94475548
Literally the first time I've ever seen this.
>>
>>94477865
One guy didn't understand the joke, and had trouble understanding it when it was explained to him and got mad when everyone called him an idiot. Ever since, people pretend to not understand the joke to bait other people into calling them idiots, and this is how far we've fallen.
>>
Ok, I am going to explain it one last time
CHUCKS SEED N FEED
Why is that so fucking hard to understand?
>>
The only purpose this thread serves is for reporting the OP.
>>
What I want to know is why there is a need to mention the former proprietor.
>>
chucks fuck and suck

there you go
>>
>>94478001
I miss the Perry Bible Fellowship version about the pop-top lid.
>>
>>94478200
Obviously he had a good reputation.
It does happen from time to time, although any immediate examples escape me.
>>
>>94478315
you know, it would have been easier to understand if they had switched seed and feed.
>>
Putting all the memeing aside for a moment, this episode was terrible. This was the first episode I remember seeing and thinking "I did not enjoy watching that". The set-up was stupid, the conflict was boring, and the ending was rushed and unsatisfying. It's one of those episodes where the credits roll and I go "wait, that's it?" I watched the show for a couple more years after this, but I was mostly checked out.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.