[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys aren't going to believe this, but Frank Castle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

You guys aren't going to believe this, but Frank Castle is up on that roo-
>>
What the hell kind of gun is that
>>
>>94471106
One drawn by a comicbook artist.

You should be used to this by now.
>>
File: 450px-Sterling-Mk-4.jpg (14KB, 450x203px) Image search: [Google]
450px-Sterling-Mk-4.jpg
14KB, 450x203px
>>94471136
>>94471106
It's a Sterling.
>>
>>94471136
It's actually a sterling you no-guns faggot.
>>
>>94471106
A Sterling/AR15 of course!
>>
Guys, he's trying to do the thing where everyone cuts their sentences off as if they've been shot. Like thi-
>>
>>94471106
Well, it appears to be a pistol with a shoulder stock attachment and some sort of what I can only assume was meant to be a silencer? But it honestly looks like a type of heatsink/cooling attachment. The kind they used on older model machineguns to keep the barrel from melting. Then he has a scope attached to the end and a side feed Magazine which makes absolutely no sense considering the Pistols Magazine is already attached. Also Frank you can't hold the gun like that. You'll burn your hands!
>>
>>94471229
It might be meant to LOOK like a sterling but it isn't a Sterling
>>
Isn't this just like that candlejack me-
>>
What is this guy's deal anyway? A quick search online reveals that Castle's official kill count is apparently 48,502. That's what... 0.5 percent of the city population?

So statistically speaking everyone in new york knows someone the punisher has killed, though plenty of people double up on that one I'm sure. But statistically speaking, a person has met, encountered, knows someone who has died as a result of, or in fact themselves BEEN SHOT BY THE PUNISHER. In real life, there are about 300 gangs in New York, and 600 in Chicago. New York's gang population isn't given where I'm looking, but Chicago's is at 70,000.

Even assuming a hefty number of those kills are not local crime, he's easily killed the equivalent of every single gang member in New York City. Plus a bunch of mid-strength supervillains like Vulture and Stilt-Man. This is not counting anyone he may have discouraged from even joining by his mere presence.

Frank Castle, by the time he was too old to continue, would have killed every gang in New York several times by the time he was done. This is one person. There are also several hundred other people with varying degrees of mercy and superpower that fight crime in New York. There are also police.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SO ATTRACTIVE ABOUT CRIME IN THIS GODDAM CITY.
>>
>>94471229
A sterling is a terrible choice for snipping. Hell any SMG is...
>>
Is it generally fairly easy to get on top of apartment blocks in America?
>>
>>94471343
>WHAT THE FUCK IS SO ATTRACTIVE ABOUT CRIME IN THIS GODDAM CITY.
There's a place there literally called Hell's Kitchen.
>>
>>94471353
Would think locked doors aren't much obstacle for people like Frank
>>
Darn it, someone put OP's post with Candlejack before I cou-
>>
File: 1501881216397.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501881216397.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>94471306
>baiting this hard
>baiting this hard that I have to fall for it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.