[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any opinions on the recent crossovers in the IDW comics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Any opinions on the recent crossovers in the IDW comics and 2012 cartoon?
>>
No one?
>>
>>94471050
I like it, but yojimbo voice was too deep. I prefer the 2003 version.
>>
>>94471077
It was certainly weird to hear that voice, but I got used to it.
>>
>>94471050
/co/ doesn't read comic books.
>>
>>94472158

I do, but I suppose I'm "really" from /tg/. OTOH, I haven't read the crossover in question yet, so I can't add much.
>>
>>94471411
I kind of hate how he is powerful. I thought he will be equal to leo.
>>
>>94473059
Eh, Usagi is a bit ridiculous in his own book too. It's very rare that he'll struggle in a straight one on one fight. And he still got knocked around a fair bit in the show.
>>
up
>>
>>94470457
I love it. Especially with the onscreen "deaths"
>>
>>94473137
Yeah as far as I've read his only clean loss was to a guy that was equal to his own teacher.
>>
>>94475226
You're referring to Jei right? I think Usagi got beat the first time they met...well kinda due to the surprise lightning strikes

Speakin of the crossover the final battle was pretty sick and makes me want a proper Usagi series Those comic bits in it like the skull bubbles representing a death or a defeat were kind of neat during it
>>
>>94476047
No I'm talking about the guy who beat Usagi and spared his life only so he could pass on the location of a duel with his master. The duel itself was way later and happened while Usagi was traveling with his son.
>>
>>94472298
/co/ has been even more shit than usual as of late, you'll probably have a better discussion in /tg/
>>
>>94473059
>>94473137
>>94475226
Usagi doesn't spend any time studying ninjitsu and he's also not a teenager who stays with his instructor. Instead of NYC, he lives in feudal Japan, with fucking ninjas, rouge samurai, rival kenjutsu houses, and bandits and ronin and monsters everywhere.

And he's solo 70 percent of the time with no backup.

You would expect the ninja to beat a samurai with trickery, not with a straight up sword battle.
>>
File: usagi-yojimbo-tmnt-1.jpg (37KB, 750x375px) Image search: [Google]
usagi-yojimbo-tmnt-1.jpg
37KB, 750x375px
>>94473059

Usagi is an grown ass adult whose been trained to fight in wars since he was little, he's fucking Kenshin Himura in rabbit form no shit he's stronger than Leo.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.