[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In an alternate universe, every cartoon has a climactic ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Ed edd n eddy.png (155KB, 365x207px) Image search: [Google]
Ed edd n eddy.png
155KB, 365x207px
In an alternate universe, every cartoon has a climactic ending like Ed Edd n' Eddy's Big Picture Show or the Spongebob Movie. The last show you watched that ended has a made for tv-movie ending. What happens?
>>
>>94467826
>Grossology
Well, I guess Abby and Ty fight this ultimate gross evil. Either that or past villains return to cause havoc on the city
>>
>Courage the Cowardly Dog
The grim reaper comes to take Muriel to the afterlife, Eustace and Courage don't want that to happen.
>>
>>94468372
And Eustace becomes a loving old man who love Muriel, Courage, and everyone.
>>
>>94468372
>Last scene in the entire movie is Eustice patting Courage's head: "Good dog."
>>
>>94468372
We talking actual death or a crossover with Grim
>>
>>94468739
No- a kind "Death". Extremely polite, heartbreakingly kind. With a slow soliloquy on when it's all of our time to go.
>>
>>94468809
like discworld death. Not an evil guy, just doin his job with kindness and care
>>
>>94468841
Yeah- every scene with Deatu should carry tremendous weight. Every other time was just comedy slapstick but his actual appearance will be emotionally intense. Not with anger, but sadness.

Maybe Courage could give Death one thing he never could for more time with Muriel. Something impossible. "The sun in a cup." Or something like that- straight outta Over the Garden Wall.
>>
>>94468372
Why not both Muriel and Eustace with courage having to rescue them?
>>
>>94468372
>the final scene is courage in the afterlife to save her but she's at peace and accepts that it's her time. it is revealed that Eustace will die a short while after her in the mortal world
>Muriel tells Eustace to call someone to take care of courage
>the grim reaper takes away eustace
>something like this happens too>>94468736
>>
>>94470656
I would put down money for that
>>
>>94470656
>Eustace ends up sending him to the doctor or some shit
>>
>>94467826
>Batman: The Brave and The Bold

It's a Turtles Forever styled crossover movie where BATB Batman teams up with DCAU Batman, The Batman Batman and Terry McGinnis to stop BATB Joker who has aligned himself with all the Jokers including DCAU Joker, The Batman Joker and Cesar Romero Joker to create their own "Joker Universe".
>>
>>94470032
Because that's like every episode
>>
>>94471177
>DCAU Joker ends up creeping the other Jokers out by how deranged he is
That would be fun.
>>
>>94471177
What about Dimaggio Joker?
>>
>>94471292
I said ALL the Jokers. Dimaggio, Ledger, Lego Joker, everyone.

Also the big finale is every single Batman in existence coming in for the big fight against the Jokers.
>>
>>94471433
>at the end all the batmans appear

Needs to happen.
>Adam West Batman

awwwwww, he totally would've done it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.