[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A whole full month since the release of this just ok movie. Lets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 13

File: spidhome.jpg (13KB, 184x273px) Image search: [Google]
spidhome.jpg
13KB, 184x273px
A whole full month since the release of this just ok movie. Lets celebrate saying what did we notice that was dumb or silly and we didnt like. Bonus points if it was never mentioned before, but if it was its ok. I´ll start: The bad guys never threat any innocent lives when they are doing their shit, no hostages, no witness, but then spidey arrives and innocent people get involved, the deli owner, the ferry people, and of course the elevator. Your turn
>>
>>94467158
>never mentioned here

You realize we don't all live on this board like you do
>>
>>94467158
no spider-sense. seriously wtf? "because is dumb" fuck you sony. Because you know, the proportional strength of a spider without exoskeleton or extra appendages is pure science. fuck you again sony
>>
>Iron Man go Allahu Akbar with a fucking nuke to stop an alien invasion and save everyone
>Vulture: "Tony Star don't care about us"
>>
File: ha.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>94467189
>we don't all live on this board like you do
you know you do
>>
>>94467242
>Iron Man go Allahu Akbar
double kek
>>
Worst movie of the MCU
ruined Spiderman for the next decade
SJW shit
>>
>>94467158
apparently there is no fucking lawyers in the mcu to help toomes with his contract, or maybe batman is just dumb.
>>
>>94467203
Spider Sense exists in the MCU anon, they just didnt give it visual cues like the Raimi movies
>>
>>94467158
I expected him to feel guilty about Mr. Delmar's store
>>
>>94467158
>multi million dollar worths of technology, one of a kind magical items all on a plane with no one on it
>only security is a stealth camouflage and a tracker beacon, both of which are made obsolete due to the fact that everyone in the fucking city could see a big ass plane taking off from the top of a motherfucking skyscraper.

Easily the dumbest part of the movie. All they had to do was have Happy and some other security guys on the plane and just have the Vulture incapacitate them or something.

Bonus
>That part at the start where he punched the dude in the face and everyone draws their guns, classic america lmao
>>
>>94467387
>apparently there is no fucking lawyers in the mcu to help toomes with his contract
That or he knew it would be a seriously uphill battle against Tony Stark's lawyers, where even if he won he'd be swamped with legal fees.
>>
>>94467378
You're a fucking moron. They're in Queens.
Get over yourself.
>>
>>94467456
On top of that Damage Control is a joint venture with the government, so it's likely that their snubbing of Toomes is completely legal, or at least is hidden behind enough red tape that suing would be a lost cause.
>>
>>94467158
but anon "we finally get an age-appropiate spidey" according to every clickbait site,youtuber or twitterfag. did we ask for one? nope, but we got it. yey
>>
File: lionel.jpg (9KB, 259x194px)
lionel.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>94467456
dude please even Lionel Hutz or Saul easily could get a nice settlement from that case in two weeks top
>>
Why was the second shocker at Peters dance? There's no way he could have gotten there by the time Vulture found out who Peter was, so he had to be there before Vulture found out.

They even bring it up IN THE MOVIE with Peter asking why he was there and him replying that Peter will never know.

What the fuck? They never address this again.
>>
>>94467424
This
>>
>>94467158
Holland´s annoying voice.
And the fact that cgi spidey never moves the fucking mouth when he is talking. Just like the expensive cartoon it is
>>
>>94469428
I mean....
Vulture- "m8 you ca´t leave, we are so close"
Shocker- "Fine I´ll stay, what I´m gonna do"
vulture- "Just go to my daughters school, in case her date is spider-man"
seems logic
>>
>>94469428
>Vulture
Just like rogue one, they forgot to mention why it was called Rogue one, so on the last day they filmed that scene just to make sense. In homecoming they never called toomes Vulture, so they edited the part of "Leave the scary flying man..." that Tony said on the trailer or something like that and added the "vulture" part
>>
Legit the worse comic book adaptation of all time.
>>
>>94467158
>spidey arrives and innocent people get involved, the deli owner, the ferry people, and of course the elevator.
I actually liked this. I'm hoping MCU Jonah used it as a way to make Spidey seen as a menace.
>>
So why does everyone on /co/ hate this movie and nobody else?
>>
let's talk about how accurate the teens were
IMO they sounded pretty convincing
>"no using the buzzer for comedic purposes"
>flash playing air horns after his shitty jokes
>"I read it in a TEDtalk"
>Ned's completely innocent fedora
And most noticeably
>Liz showing Peter something cute, probably a puppy on her IG feed, while driving to prom
felt very authentic
>>
>>94470268
First day here, huh kid?
>>
>>94467158

>"I thought it was the anti-gravity gun"
>>
File: 1452996996388.png (291KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452996996388.png
291KB, 550x800px
>>94467158
fuck i didnt even know it came out
>>
File: image.jpg (488KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
488KB, 1280x720px
>>94467158
i didnt realise there were pies in this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiUEqee7pO4
>>
Just came home from seeing it. I'm surprised by how much I actually liked it.

It's ridiculously unfaithful as an adaption of Spider-Man but after two different takes on his usual origin story and cast I don't blame Marvel for shaking it up. I'm glad it stands on its own as a good movie about the struggle of a teen superhero instead of a wannabe Raimi Spider-Man.

Of all the Marvel films I've seen Vulture is without a doubt the only villain I've actually given a shit about. The car ride scene was great.
>>
>>94467158
If these guys have been selling super destructive alien tech to street level criminals for about 8 years, why is it only coming up now?
>>
>>94470561
car ride scene was one of, if not the best single villain scene I think the MCU has ever had.
>>
>>94467158
>this just ok movie
>not
>spider-flop
What happened, anon?
Was $670,907,776 the magic number?
>>
>>94470268
Because we actually read the comic.
>>
>>94467242
>Iron Man go Allahu Akbar with a fucking nuke to stop an alien invasion and save everyone
Okay I laughed at this but does the average citizen in mcu New York really know that much
>>
File: IMG_1031.jpg (50KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1031.jpg
50KB, 396x382px
>>94467158

This board is trash
>>
>>94470268

Because we can formulate our own opinions on things based on what we know. Normies just like what they're literally told by the people selling it to like, they have no frame of reference.

/co/ has a frame of reference and imagination.
>>
>>94471333

This movie is shit and it needs to be said every day until Tom Holland kills himself in shame.
>>
>>94471429
You have better things to do with your time
>>
I like that Spider-Man doesn't win a single fight without outside help and he was a complete fucking loser as oppose to the ads. Like, in the trailer, they make Spider-Man look on top of things with the bank robbers, yet in the film, he's trying to pose and all that and looks so much like a loser doing so.

God, I love how the film was the polar opposite of
https://youtu.be/cKW7NSgiCFo

Jesus, that video really has almost 7 million views?
>>
>>94467472
>they're in Queens so all the important characters should be racebent because white people don't exist anymore
You know what they could have done instead? Had a bunch of minority background characters.
>>
File: babs.jpg (31KB, 266x358px) Image search: [Google]
babs.jpg
31KB, 266x358px
>>94470268
>So why does everyone on /co/ hate this movie and nobody else?
/Co/ntrarianism.

Edgy try-hards like this:
>>94471401
Think that by doing the opposite of what everyone else is doing they are showing the world how original and individualistic they are; rather than just embarrassing themselves with a bit of adolescent Oppositional Defiance.

This is also why they defend BvS and SS.

Think Daffy Duck in the cartoon Duck Season.
>>
>>94467424
>>That part at the start where he punched the dude in the face and everyone draws their guns, classic america lmao

You trying to say that's not how it goes down? I guess you've never actually seen anyone get punched in America have you? If anything there would be more guns and at least one shotgun in real life
>>
>>94471618
>NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
>WHY DON' T PEOPLE LIKE MY TRASH FLICK!!!!
>>
>>94467378
I never understood the "Spider-Man: Homecoming is SJW" meme
Is it because other people in the cast aren't white? They live in NY what do you expect? It's not forcing anything down your throat like other movies. SJW would be making the Vulture a black trans woman, not having some minor characters being non-white. Go back to /pol/
>>
I enjoyed it for the most part
Man my wife hated mj though
Halfway through the movie, she's like "is that mj? She seems okay"
She was talking about liz (she had heard mj wasn't named mary jane anymore)
I told her "no, the girl making fun of Peter is"
She perfectly described it
"Michelle" was the exact opposite of mj, and was a bigger bully than flash
>>
>>94467158
The fact that this film costed $180 million to make yet has crappy action scenes and a cartoon main character. Meanwhile that Apes movie released around the same time with photorealistic CGI characters on-screen 90% of the time (complete with fur), shot on-location, only costed $150 million. What gives?
>>
>>94471618
>Movie based off a comic is least like the comic it's based on out of all the movies based off it.
>Despite this it's paraded around as "fixing Spider-Man" and "the most accurate take"
>Comic board hates it.
>"Y-You guys are just being contrarians."

Sure.
>>
>>94473385
No, it's cause the exec producer amy pascal has capitalized on hiring minorities so she can line her own pockets, and puts sjw slants to try and justify it.
I think the worst part was the fucking Washington monument slavery lie. The monument had 85-90% of it's construction done post-civil war. Basically the only real indicators of slave labor was that maybe 3% of the marble came from quarries that, at some point, had slaves working for them.
>>
>>94467158
man! the chinese embargo really and literally fucked this one right in the ass
>>
>>94473385
there you go sport, this is JSW gone wrong, yep minorities of course, see the white kid in the middle? with the main role and the bigger paycheck? the one saving and watching over the others? yep still the white guy.
>>
>>94474022
pic related. little advise from WW keep sjw away from your movie.
>>
>>94471880
>MY TRASH FLICK!!!!
MY SHITTY FLICK!!!! ftfy
>>
I found the character of mj to be well done. Never once was she displayed as "cool." She was displayed as bit of a loser due to her attitude, like parker in spiderman 3.
>>
>>94471469
>without outside help

Where were you with TASM? Especially the lizard finale where Capt. Stacy was unloading shotgun rounds on the lizard. Shocker was clear, the vulture fight on the fairy showed Peter having the upper hand until the alien tech went berserk. The final battle had vulture unleashing a flurry and was even trying to punch out Peter with an exo arm but Peter caught it like nothing and broke it off. At that point, Peter noticed the wings getting close to detonating while toomes was trying to fly off and made that his priority.
>>
>>94467158
Biggest gripe is completely ignoring Ben and Peters character.
>>
>>94473423
>"Michelle" was the exact opposite of mj, and was a bigger bully than flash
but she is a girl, and that means its ok.
>>
>>94473529
So...fake science and fake history. great movie
>>
>>94473423
>>94474187
Zendaya stated that her character isn't the love interest of Peter Parker in an interview.
>>
>>94474276
i'm tired of hearing about ben at this point. i do wish we got to explore more of peter besides some generic teen shit.
>>
>>94474239
>The final battle had vulture
...feeling sorry for Pedro, and just for pity let him go.
>>
>>94467158
I'm surprised with all that budget and Disney + Sony partnership, they still found a way to make this shittier than the last 10 Spiderman movies
>>
>>94474413
That's a funny joke man. Especially with the direction the TASM franchise was heading in.
>>
>>94474480
At least it was still recognizable as a fucking Spider-Man movie. This shares almost no resemblance to the comics other than a guy in a goofy costume who calls himself Spider-Man.
>>
>>94474542
>still recognizable

And it was still doing things poorly from where spider man 3 left off.
>>
>>94470268
I think people liked it as a movie but /co/ in general didn't feel that it wasn't a good representation/adaptation of spider-man
>>
>>94474653
Yeah, but they never did as bad as this movie.
>>
>>94474696
>Lizard
>Electro
>Oscorp running everything
>Turning ravencroft into arkham asylum 2.0

Uh huh.
>>
>>94471250
>we read the comic
>but we refuse to admit that this adaptation was fucking spot on with the comics
>>
>>94467158
Maybe it's just me, but it kind of sounded like Spidey's suit was developing a crush on him.
>>
File: b51.jpg (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
b51.jpg
10KB, 255x200px
>>94474908
>but we refuse to admit that this adaptation was fucking spot on with the comics
Nigger, what comic did you read? Because it certainly wasn't Spider-Man.
>>
>>94474983
>I've literally never read Ultimate Spider-man
>>
>>94474871
>Oscorp running everything
Wasn't that the way it was in Ultimate?
>Turning ravencroft into arkham asylum 2.0
Ravencroft was /always/ Arkham Asylum 2.0. You're kidding yourself if you believe otherwise.
>>
>>94474983
What about Spider-man was off from the comics in this?
>>
>>94475016
>Ultimate Spider-Man
>Ned Leeds
>No Mary Jane
>No Gwen
>No super hero roommate
>No Oscorp
>Tony giving a fuck about him.
>No Peter trying to figure out how to hero on his own.
>No Peter have Uncle Ben guilt
>Peter having a hi tech suit.
Thanks for admitting you've never read it.
>>
>>94475036
Literally everything. From the way the characters act, interact with the rest of the world, and events that transpired. This was not a Spider-Man movie.
>>
>>94475059
>Ned Leeds
>he doesn't know who Ganke is

>Gwen Stacy
>didn't enter the comic until the 3rd arc

>no super hero roommate
>didn't happen until 134 issues in

>Tony giving a fuck
>happened in USM

>no uncle ben guilt
>didn't watch the movie

Which one of us never read it again?
>>
>>94475072
>Literally everything
Oh, so you have no answer?

Neat
>>
>>94475106
>he doesn't know who Ganke is
>Peter Parker

>happened in USM
>For a passing comment and a couple of issues where Tony didn't really even take a mentorship role over Peter.

>didn't watch the movie
>Still no Uncle Ben guilt in the entire film.

But then again, burden of proof isn't on me to begin with. You made the claim that it was a spot on adaptation, explain what exactly was similar to the comics.
>>
>>94475135
>didn't read the rest of the post.
>>
>>94474239
Peter lost the fight against Vulture. Like, severely lost.
>>
>>94475211
>"From the way the characters act, interact with the rest of the world, and events that transpired"

You mean that rest of the post? Yeah, I like the way that you were specific about everything and didn't just make shit up
>>
>>94475059
Don't forget that there was no giant murder-wave that killed about 60% of the superheroes in new york while the rest turned on each other.
>>
>>94474239
>fairy
>>
>>94467158
dunno, a billionaire taking a minor out of the country, sounds pretty fucked up. how was it? "Aunt may...May, they gave the stark intership tomorrow I´m flying to Germany with uncle tony..." Jesus, they totally Errol Flynnted that poor kid.
>>
>>94475018
Tried but failed. When was the last time it was even present?
>>
>>94474974
>Spidey's suit was developing a crush on him
nigga shut up, that suit loves me. btw ASS TO ASS
>>
>>94475239
>the characters act
Put simply, Peter is not Peter in this film. Teenage Peter in the comics was defined by his guilt /everything/ he did revolved around it and it started to make him grow bitter with the rest of the world. Especially when his Aunt became deathly ill in a great arc where Peter had to struggle between school and a job to get her the medication she needed. And even further on he starts to question his responsibility and has to choose between a life as a hero and a life as a villain to make money, since responsibility isn't always clear. But guess what? That entire arc is gone, Peter doesn't even seem to care that he indirectly killed his father figure.
>interact with the rest of the world
Teen Peter despised the hero community with a passion save for Captain America. He would under no circumstances start sucking up to some asshole who is the literal embodiment of everything he stands against. Not to mention, Peter's a fucking spazz in this movie. Teen Peter rushed into situations, often headstrong about them. He certainly wouldn't awkwardly stand around in the back to get himself into the right position, making him look like a complete retard. And don't get me started on the tech that Tony built for him. It makes Peter look like an idiot who can't understand the tech he was given. Peter's intelligence shines through when he's taking down an enemy, trying to work around his powers with his knowledge of physics and chemistry.
>events that transpired
Apart from the completely shitting on If This Be My Destiny by completely missing the point, point out which comic arc was used in this film?
>>
>>94475232
>Severly

Vulture tried to blitz him and still couldn't really put him down, even after going through a plane crash. Vultures wings were wrecked and were ready to explode any moment. He was trying to save him at that point and did.
>>
>>94475394
THAT
>>
>>94475410
Which, Ravencroft or Oscorp?
>>
>>94475465
>Teen Peter despised the hero community
I remember that, ego aside he tried to join the ff and the avengers just to get some cash to help his fucking aunt. That is a good fucking kid, Not like this homecoming entitled dumbass. But hey, he suffers, he really wanted to go to the party... seriously wtf
>>
>>94475501
Raven.
>>
>>94475465
>Teen Peter despised the hero community with a passion save for Captain America
More proof that no one here has read USM apparently.
>>
>>94475633
>Fifteen year old
>Abducted by aliens
>Aunt who raised him has *insert disease here because of comics code*
>Responsible for his father figure's death
>Bullied at school.
>Has literally no friends.
>His crush doesn't want to go out with him because she has a crush on him in a costume.
>Other crush has brother issues she ends up blaming him for
>Whole city turned against him because some jack off needs to remind everyone that his son is an astronaut
>Works for said jack off who treats him like shit.
>Aunt is nosey as hell.
Kid just needs a hug.
>>
>>94475633
Well for one his aunt didn't need any help to begin with so that point is moot.
>>
>>94475646
Pretty sure it was in Superior at one point. By Spider-Man lore standards it's still technically new compared to the other big name locations. The entire concept screams of edgy 90s.
>>
>>94475708
Even in Ultimate he didn't get as autistic as how he was here.
>>
>>94475791
I just felt that was how they were pushing it in TASM, which to be fair was in the TASM universe. But you have so many other super max prisons that are generally used in favor. And I checked last time was superior #4, back in 2013.
>>
>>94467158
The stuff you pointed out was because there was a 3rd party involved. Too much chaos and there would be no point in taking hostages.
>>
I liked it, of the six spider man movies we've had so far it was the first time a villain was actually believable.
>>
>>94470611
because Tony Stark doesn't care about us
>>
>>94476051
It's because Ravenscroft is the only one they have rights to since it's directly tied to the Spider-Man lore.
>>
>>94474542
so?
>>
>>94476175
When I go to see a Spider-Man movie, I want to see a Spider-Man movie.
>>
>>94476201
it was a spider-man movie, spider-man was the main character in fact
>>
>>94476274
The argument usually is "not muh spiderman".

>>94476161
Yeah, which is why I write to be fair but man did it feel cheesy as hell.
>>
>>94476320
*wrote
>>
File: Ln3bk3h.jpg (38KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
Ln3bk3h.jpg
38KB, 400x310px
>>94476274
>"This movie was nothing like the source material"
>"So?!?"
>"I'd like to see a movie more like the source material."
>"But the main character is in it!"
>>
>>94476396
>I'd like to see a movie more like the sourc ematerial
that's not what you said buddy, you said its not a spider-man movie which it most certainly is

sorry but you lose, best close this window now before you continue to embarrass yourself
>>
>>94476446
Nope, my argument was as follows:

>At least it was still recognizable as a fucking Spider-Man movie. This shares almost no resemblance to the comics other than a guy in a goofy costume who calls himself Spider-Man.
I even anticipated someone saying some dumb shit like that. Congrats on not reading the damn thread of comments you responded to.
>>
>>94476483
and then you never said you wanted to see a movie more like the source material, you said it wasn't a spider-man movie

its literally called spider-man idiot
>>
>>94476539
> This shares almost no resemblance to the comics other than a guy in a goofy costume who calls himself Spider-Man.
Bitch, can you fucking read?
>>
>>94467158
You people deserve miles morale.
>>
>>94467158
Then who the hell was going to stop the robberies/crimes? Cops had no chance against the anti gravity guns. The FBI wasn't going to stop the vulture in the ferry either.
>>
>>94476578
no they don't
no one deserves that garbage
>>
>>94476561
>>94476539
none of the movies followed the source material 100% you two can stop sperging now.
>>
>>94476940
Spider-Fags have been through worse. It's all been going down hill since OMD.
>>
>>94476940
Yes, they do. Knowing that they always bitch about everything about this movie. They deserve a character that they don't like.
>>
>>94476987
This is very true, but no need to keep kicking a dead horse.
>>
>>94477019
Does it bother you so much that the fan base doesn't like this movie? On a scale from one to ten how butt hurt are you?
>>
>>94476976
Firstly: I never mentioned other movie goers. I spoke solely of my experience and why it was a bad adaptation. Secondly: They're all going to compare it to Raimi Spider-Man anyway.
>>
>>94467417
This is a good one. I heard a lot of people saying "it was cool because he wasn't sad all the time like in the other movies"; guess what: Spiderman is always feeling guilty since uncle Ben
>>
>>94477058
Nah, I just saying. You people deserve it.
>>
File: msns.jpg (9KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
msns.jpg
9KB, 235x215px
>>94467158
>>94476578
>>94476940
This, that, and then again this. I just don't get how sjw works. This Homecoming Peter is Morales shamelessly whitewashed, and nobody cared about it. But they ruined my gorgeous Ghost in the shell. Fu world
>>
File: hollfag.jpg (68KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hollfag.jpg
68KB, 300x300px
>>94477108
>Spiderman is always feeling guilty
Not this one, Other people misery makes him laugh...wait, just like "mj".
>>
>>94476446
What an ass. Do you really want attention? Go make some videos for your channel
>>
>>94477154
Through, miles morale being a fanboy to tony stark is in character.
>>
>>94467158
The first thing I hated about it was how passionate he was about the avengers and how they were behind fucking everything that happened to him
>>
>>94477019
That had already happened, look at the new MJ. I mean look I'm a huge spider-man fan myself, and I enjoyed home coming far more than any of the other movies. Why?
1. There was more on screen Spider-man than the other movies that focused on Peter Parker.
2. Though this was a mash up of Peter and Miles character, Tom Holland did an excellent portrayal of a teenager way in over his head.
3. There is no way in hell that they would make a 3rd reboot like the previous 2, normal people, and these are folks who actually make disney and Sony money, are tired of the already established lore. You want spiderman in the MCU? you gotta make adjustments.
4. Again with theash up of Miles and Peter, they made Peter have miles's costume origin. Instead of shield giving peter the costume it was stark. I don't give a fuck at this point because the costume looks more like what it should be than Raimi's sun glasses look and ASM's weird ass logo look.
5. It's a fucking movie, we should all know by now that Movie adaptations Never, NEVER
N
E
V
E
R!
go full in on 100% source material and make their own decisions on making movies. Why? because when you ussually ever go full source material you get so much exposition it ruins the movie, take Astro Boy, they crammed so much shit and tried to make a Disney feel good movie that it showed how amateurish the director was.

TL;DR
Many fans are aware of the lack of faith toward source material, but it is to make a movie. You gotta give and take especially when you are on a 3rd reboot that follows so close to the previous 2 movies.
>>
>>94477154
If this movie accomplished one thing it's that Miles DOES has seperate traits than Peter. And I hate them
>>
>>94477154
>>94477234
Ugh! stealing and whitewashing from bendis, that is low. No, the lowest
>>
>>94477154
Except It still had Peter 616 and peter ultimate mixed together as well. really the only 2 things peter and miles had mashed together was the suit and miles's friends.
>>
>>94477310
what trait is that?
>>
>>94471328
It was on the news. Pepper was watching it from her jet. It specifically mentioned "Tony Stark's Iron Man" having the nuke or some shit.
>>
>>94477308
>the new MJ
Months ago, "relax fanboys she is not mary jane"
end of the movie "she is not mary jane but she is MJ, HA fuck you zitfaces"
>>
>>94467158
Counter-proposal, maybe say something that you liked instead? Shitting on the movie is the norm for /co/. Branch out a bit. Bonus points if it was something you thought was going to be bad from the trailers and articles.

Karen was too pure for this world. I thought Peter having his own AI would be excessive but her being reserved for the suit's full capabilities made sense and she was great.
>>
>>94477392
and people were bitching about that, I mean seriously, I won't be surprised if they do the MCU version of Clone saga and make one of Peter's clones be genetically altered to be a black kid named Miles Morales.
Frankly as long as Peter is still alive then I'll be happy.
>>
>>94471328
>Okay I laughed at this
Me too, just on co/
Curious thing tho, I never laughed watching Homecoming, not even one time. Maybe a chuckle with the killer mode, and that´s it.
>>
>>94477452
Mailes is already in the MCU, he's Donald Glover's "little nephew" that was the reason for him wanting to get high-tech weapons off of the streets.
>>
>>94477430
I thought it was going to be better since it was linked to the MCU.
I was much happier with the result of the movie. >>94477465
I didn't laugh like crazy either, it got chuckles but I didn't come for night at the improv, I came to see spiderman. He's still jokes around, but he still does the superhero thing and the Vulture was his first super bad guy in the MCU he's gonna be taken back by it.
>>
>>94477498
That's what I feared. If they end up killing Peter, the box office will tank just like the last fantastic 4 movie.
>>
>>94467158
>>94477308
>>94477465
Thx m8 I forgot, talking about laughs-jokes. WTF co? the dog fucking joke was the worst so far in the mcu, the dceu, and even fucking deapool, DEADPOOL And then it goes on with the abortion clinic and the hybrid puppies. Please Homeshitting lovers defend that one.
>>
>>94477565
dog joke?
>>
>>94477565
the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>94477233
are you saying I should just overlook such an obvious backpedal?
>>
>>94477579
>>94477633
Tony said Peter screwed the pooch after the ferry, then at the end of the movie after Peter beat Vulture Tony said something like "You screwed the pooch, but then you manned up and took responsibility for the hybrid puppies, took them to the free clinic and got them their shots". There was no mention of an abortion clinic.
>>
>>94477078
>Firstly: I never mentioned other movie goers. I spoke solely of my experience and why it was a bad adaptation.
I think you are referring to another post?

>Secondly: They're all going to compare it to Raimi Spider-Man anyway.
That's the problem, Raimi's films weren't that great either, I don't care if you like Tobey, his portrayal of Peter was ok, but his spiderman wasn't good. It was pretty much peter in a spideman suit not spiderman himself.
>>
why do people automatically not like things that are different from the comics?
>>
>>94477579
>>94477633
men, stop playing with those spinners. "you screwed the pooch, then you took it to the free clinic...hybrid puppies"
>>
>>94477755
I really didn't laugh at that either, manly because of the delivery of Downey's performance. Not to say it wad bad but it didn't seem to be a joke but a tongue and cheek thing like Downey's Tony Stark does. Tony ussually talks like that not to get laughs but to portray how he micromanages and has a big ego. Also there was little reaction to that line from peter, so I think that was Tony just being Tony.
>>
>>94477796
sorry refer to this
>>94477814
Plus not every joke line is gonna get a laugh, not that I think that was the intention on the writers part, but lines like that just color the personality of the character. It didn't get a laugh sure, but it was on point for what MCU Tony would say.
>>
>>94477219
>Not this one
Yes, this one. It's ridiculous how many people need shit spelled out for them.In Civil War Peter pretty much told Tony that guilt is what made him Spider-Man, Uncle Ben's death is implied in Homecoming itself, and at the end of the movie when Vulture tells Peter to just walk away, what happens? What do you think Peter was thinking about as he walked into the dance with his ears ringing, what he was thinking about when he chose to go face Vulture anyway, without the Tony suit, and even though Vulture threatened to kill him and Aunt May?

Hint: It wasn't how badly he wanted to impress Tony Stark.
>>
File: uncles.jpg (12KB, 389x129px) Image search: [Google]
uncles.jpg
12KB, 389x129px
>>94477565
>DEADPOOL
Lets see. r-rated deadpool Uncle jokes, uncles. vs dog fucker. Yep dog fucker wins
>>
>>94471792
yeah, thats the joke i was making
I could understand some of the security people drawing their guns, but everyone in the room drew a fucking gun hhahahahah
>>
>>94477870
>Happy International Women's Day
>>
>>94477565
>>94477755
>took them to the free clinic
I see what happened, in some places the abortion clinics are free.
>>
>>94477866
I actually enjoyed how peter acted when the building collapsed on him.
Screaming for help, freaking out, then does the super hero thing. I mean when that shit falls on him he did what any one would do and be scared to death. That was really good acting on Holland's part.
>>
>>94477911
happy pg-13 movie for you
>>
>>94477943
Yeah, it was a good moment. The only thing I think could have really made it a perfect one was if instead of Peter remembering Tony talking about the suit, it was Uncle Ben giving him the "With great power" speech. I mean I can understand why they wanted to tiptoe around Uncle Ben but come on guys.
>>
>>94477911
funny how only a few women took that day off when many knew their job would be on the line and didn't take the day off, and also knew that it was just seperating genders and sex.
>>
>>94467158
UGH!!! what´s the point of peter being the little turd from Iron man 2?
>>
what's up with /tv/ making a concentrated effort to rip on this movie every day?

It was well received critically, well received by audiences, and it made a profit despite not even being released in Japan and China yet
>>
>>94467424
>>multi million dollar worths of technology, one of a kind magical items all on a plane with no one on it
awww that was mine, late to the party.
>>
>>94478002
Well when you flash back or anything similar you have to establish it in the movie previously, throwing it in their would have kinda been corny, almost the ghost of Aberham Lincoln solving my problems corny. If Uncle Ben needed to say his line then he had to have been in the movie.
>>
>>94478010
>and also knew that it was just seperating genders and sex.
smart anon, YEY ladies
>>
>>94467158
in spider man aunt may was an elderly woman, in amazing a nurse, here "Who cares, she is hot"
>>
>>94478088
In the next series she'll be a college student.
>>
>>94467158
In the mcu-sony universe everyone is made of rubber, with the exception of quarry-shocker, that fool was 100% flamable. Nice stakes sony
>>
>>94478036
Corny, sure, but practically everyone who knows Spider-Man knows Uncle Ben giving the great power speech. Writers can do a lot more when they give their audience just a smidgen of credit.
>>
>>94467158
cons-all above, pros- pepper is back, I love karen and betty is hot.
>>
>>94478088
>he doesn't know there were comics where she was aged down
point at this man and laugh
>>
>>94478263
ok then, what does she does for a living?
>>
>>94478300
Currently she is married rich, I believe.
>>
>>94478197
>Writers can do a lot more when they give their audience just a smidgen of credit.
I think them not mentioning it is giving the audience credit, remember Peter mentions the something bad happend to him and May, and didn't want to put her through that again. That was the uncle Ben mention and I think everyone knew that when that happened twice.
>>
>>94478320
no she is widowed again and helps peter's charity for his company.
>>
>>94478410
>widowed
>again
When did JJJ Sr. die?
>>
>>94473473
Robert Downey Jr
>>
>>94478430
Right before the Ben Rilley's return clone story.
>>
>>94467158
well, just that every normie and casual fags sold their soul to marvel for a spiderkid with squinty eyes and literally girls voice. "did you see his eyes, finally just like the comics"
>>
>>94478795
This is ironic, coming from a casual /tv/ poster.
>>
>>94473473
>The fact that this film costed $180
plus advertising 280 million
50% domestic
20% foreign
recover so far= 270
asm2 after blu-ray and tv made 70 million profit
so, keep it up.
>>
>>94478868
Sources?
>>
>>94478880
easy, boxofficemojo and economics of entertainment 101. dude that shit is a cesspool but this is the average, % varies for studio countries and bribes. in USA even for state. but as the big picture 50 and 20% are good anough
>>
>>94478868
>>94478880
>asm2 after blu-ray and tv made 70 million profit
I found this in 5 second with google.
seems legit. APPROVED
>>
>>94478960
I don't care enough to track it down. But if you say it's true, then it must be.
>>
>>94467158
Yawn
>>
>>94467158
Didn't pay to watch Iron Baby, nor do I care enough to pirate it.
>>
>>94467378
>Worst movie of the MCU
But that's Thor.
>>
>>94478868
>plus advertising 280 million
where did you get this number my good man?
>>
>>94480210

That's the worst franchise, but neither of the Thor movies approaches Iron Man 3 in terms of lack of quality.

Very few movies approach that level of shittiness

>Marvel drones will still defend it(vaguely)
>>
>Hey there kid! Are you enjoying the super-hero movie? Well don't forget that your ancestors were slaves and George Washington was a fucking white male and you need to go out there and #RESIST by voting Democrat! We don't want you to blacks to relax, even for an hour. Now enjoy the rest of your movie!
>>
>>94467158
Just garbage
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.