[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here subscribe to "Diversity & Comics"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: coughs and comics.png (610KB, 854x476px) Image search: [Google]
coughs and comics.png
610KB, 854x476px
Does anyone here subscribe to "Diversity & Comics"? What does /co/ think of his opinions of the state of the comic book industry?
>>
He's fucking awful and has no clue what he's talking about.
That fancomic he made with Riri pretty much sealed the deal.
>>
There's a thread about this channel EVERYDAY.
>>
>>94456992
I like him, he triggers autists like this weirdo: >>94456992
>>
>It's another e-celeb episode.
>>
>>94456961
I rather watch comicexplain and Comicstorian. Hell, linkara is better than him.
>>
I liked him better when he reviewed the comics and didn't blame SJWs for every fucking thing under the sun.

Consequence of his audience, I suppose. The anti SJW vids got the most views. He is capable of doing very detailed reviews. I don't like seeing it hampered by SJW-this, SJW-that.
>>
File: I bet Criminals did this.jpg (93KB, 613x708px) Image search: [Google]
I bet Criminals did this.jpg
93KB, 613x708px
>>94456961
Nigger fuck off with you're goddamn shilling
>>
>>94456961
I think Marvel is right to ignore adult fans to focus on kids
Watching a superhero movie is ok, I suppose, but actually reading comics? C'mon
>>
>>94456961
His head is just too far up his own ass that he began to create an echo chamber of buzzwords for him and his followers.
>>
I literally reported this thread.
>>
>>94457073
agreed. This guy >>94456992
is a real turkey
>>
File: garbage.png (142KB, 650x490px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.png
142KB, 650x490px
Oh great, it's THIS thread again.
>>
>>94456961
I think you should stop shilling your shit here every day.
>>
>>94456961
I like him
>>
>>94457177
His channel is literally called Diversity & Comics, he was always about being anti-SJW.
>>
>>94457198
I literally don't give a shit.
>>
>>94456961
Nah. I watched a bunch of his videos and while i agree with some of them it's also obvious the guy's racist enough to get butthurt by 99% of brown characters so after a while it got stale.
Also he literally rips comics apart for cheap shock value.
>>
I got tired of his shit, didn't watch. Now everywhere I go they won't stop shilling his shit like he's Comic Jesus. Makes me dislike him even more. I don't hate. Hate takes effort.

I just want a nice even tempered comic review that doesn't go too far either way. Some that maybe knows a little about making comics so they don't make judgements about how THEY would do it that might not be possible.

Someone's who's audience isn't a slum and actually talks about the comics instead of red pills and JQs or lack of diversity and escher girls on the other end.

It's a narrow strip that's hard to land on.
>>
"It's another *heh* childless *cough* weirdo making an uninteresting *snort* comic about a millennial superhero needing emotional validation *heh* and has no life experience. When I was on tour in Iraq *coughing fit*..."

He's annoying, but pisses off SJWs, so I listen to him take the piss out of them.
>>
>>94457385
>actively defends black characters
>gets butthurt when black characters have no characterization
>gets furious at established black characters being written out of character
RAYCISS

Sounds about right /leftypol/
>>
he and all of his fans should invest noose themselves
>>
>>94457138
>Linkara
Now this is /co/posting
>>
>>94457462
>but pisses off SJWs

That's not hard. He tweets at people non stop in attempts to cause shit. I hope gets gets whiped from a few sites because HIS whiney baby breakdowns are funnier.
>>
>>94456961
His reviews are trash and gets upset over the smallest things.his storytelling skills are awful too.
>>
>>94456961
He's decent. He's pissed off plenty of babies at Marvel so I'm fine with that.
>>
Manbaby who undermines legitimate criticism of Marvel by being a huge faggot about it.
>>
>>94457099
Dubs speak the truth. This type of thread should be banned.
>>
>>94457099
Not even, it's literal shilling from people in his patron. It's fucking pathetic this guy is shit. He regurgitates opinions from /co/ and his lack of understanding of comics makes me hate him as much as sjws. He knows almost nothing about them yet acts like he's been an avid fan forever.

>>94457177
His reviews shows he knows like a hand full of characters and that's it. it's basically like seeing a casual review a comic.
>>
>>94456961
why the fuck is this faggot shilled here so much?
>>
>>94457503
>actively defends black characters
>bitches about 99% of brown characters except Miles and actively wants Riri to be a villain
>his comic looks like a shitty femdom fan fiction

Sup D&C guy
>>
>>94457692
Because he goes to /co/. Some of his arguments are lifted from here.

>>94457696
it's because he has a brown kid too.
>>
>>94457729
>it's because he has a brown kid too
It is his own or it's his wife's daughter?
>>
>>94457462
>He's annoying, but pisses off SJWs, so I listen to him take the piss out of them.

>I don't care about quality, I just want to be pandered too.
>>
I think he's a fag who keeps spamming threads here.
>>
>>94457752
That I don't know. I know most about him from the last thread shilling him so it could be wrong. I don't know why his fans would lie though.
>>
>>94457752
>possible cuck
>possible stolen valor

So why do people listen to him again?
>>
File: Ms Marvel.jpg (101KB, 500x1185px) Image search: [Google]
Ms Marvel.jpg
101KB, 500x1185px
His comic makes it seem like he fantasizes about his muslim daughter bullying his dick tbqh.
>>
The fact that you're making this thread tells me you're either a crossbosrder, or you need to lurk more.

Fuck off either way.
>>
>>94457282
I'm literally about to take a shit.
>>
>>94456961
He lost me when he got upset that Jon is called Superboy, not "Super Son."
>>
>>94457754
>don't care about quality, I just want to be pandered too.

>I hate when other people get pandered to, but not me
>>
>>94458011
Pandering is bad when the quality is shit. I don't care about someone bashing sjws when he is as obnoxious as the people he bashes.
>>
>>94457984
This autist got upset that Lois called John by his first name and not Super Son.
>>
>>94457138
Mastertainment is better than either of them. Dude does his research, which is more than can be said for Rob and Benny.

I really like CMonster, her bedtime stories streams are pure comfy.
>>
>>94457557
>He tweets at people non stop in attempts to cause shit.

Yeah I liked him at first but now he tries to stir shit up for clicks.
>>
>>94456961
get this shit off of here. This guy is complete cancer.
>>
>>94457177
"SJW Marvel", "White Knight", "Beta Cuck", "women are like how I say they are", etc.

He rambles for 20 minutes about SJWs, and not much else, whereas Ernst (gets to the point) and Cummings (bad at rants, but very good at reviewing comics), and Grove are much more concise.
>>
File: tiffany.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tiffany.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>94457138
Comic Pop is the best. Sal is a cynical bro and Tiff is the fucking cutest person alive.
>>
>>94458098
>Pandering is bad when the quality is shit

You dont see even the hint of irony? That's exaclty what people complain about all this sjw crap.

Personally I dont like to argue with people, I just consume what I enjoy and ignore what I dont, but the nearsightedness of the sjw crowd is just maddening.
>>
>>94456961
>Look up 'Diversity and Comics' to see what Anon is talking about
>Find channel, play random video
>"Ahem"
>"Ummm..."
>"You know, you know, you know..."
>Constant dancing around points
>Endless rambling sentences

Jesus fucking Christ. Do some practice, read from a script, edit your videos, anything to stop this stream of consciences mumbling bullshit.

And for what? 'Muh SJWs' is the most tired bullshit you can find. It's the fucking white noise of internet fandom. Yes it's pandering to SJWs, we get it, and?! Do some fucking analysis, some interviews, anything to get away from this level of pundit bullshit 'I once heard from some guy that he knew someone whose uncle cuts the hair of someone who works at Marvel and therefore...' FUCK OFF
>>
>>94456961

The guy opinions are over the top, he does a lot of broad generalizations and I hate all the twitter shit, but all the people here pretending his arguments on the quality of the comic books are mistaken because of that are just deflecting.
>>
>>94458450
>arguments on the quality of the comic books are mistaken
I dunno, I don't see anyone saying the comics are good. Just that he's a mong.
>>
>>94458356
C&D is bad his attempt at a comicbook just solidified he was just as shit. I'm not going to agree with him just because sjws are shit.

>>94458450
Did you see his review of superman's roadtrip. it was wrong from top to bottom.
>>
>pure ideology
>>
>>94456961
i never saw him but he shows up in my recommended feeds on youtube and every time i hear about him i'm convinced more and more that i wouldn't like his stuff. he pretty much sounds like whatever you would call the conservative version of a SJW.

>his videos are just him recording himself actually reading the comics

even linkara has better production values than this guy.
>>
File: 1499067139305.png (275KB, 640x436px) Image search: [Google]
1499067139305.png
275KB, 640x436px
>this thread
>>
>>94456961
He likes some shit Marvel Comics puts out When everything Marvel Comics is doing now is shit.
>>
>>94457390
Why don't you make your own channel then?
>>
>>94457696
No one is defending his fanfic; its a cute idea with awful art and an ironically cloying script
He WAS rooting for Riri, hoping they'd start writing her properly- but they didn't - and I agree, she IS a better more relatable character when characterized as a villian, like Doom.

That doesn't change his defending Black Panther and Luke Cage characters, or his takedowns of BP&C, Wasp, and SG for their shallowass tokenism.

His brown daughter is adopted, he mentions it early on.
>>
>>94458439
The irony is he sounds like a Bendis character.
>>
>>94457877
He didn't write ot or draw it tho.
He gave the outline to 2 guys who worked for free. He edited the script to make the "parody" clear for fair use.

>it shows
>>
He's a veteran with a muslim wife and daughter.
>>
>>94458271
Comicpop is the fucking best. Still baffled at how someone like Sal scored Tiff.
>>
>>94458356
Saying he's shit isn't ironic just because other people are also shit. If you enjoy him because he attacks people you don't like, you're not nearly as neutral as you want to think.
>>
File: tiff.jpg (26KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
tiff.jpg
26KB, 380x380px
>>94458817
>Tiff will never sink her teeth into your balls
why live?
>>
>>94457385
I've seen a few videos, I've never heard him say anything racist, or do you assume that if someone is against the "diversity" ideology that they are immediately racist?
>>94457462
Pretty sure he mentioned he has a daughter and showed him some of the comics aimed at girls to gauge her reaction.

It's hilarious seeing this thread and how people react so negatively to someone using the word SJW, gee I wonder who is getting offended at that?
SJW is a shorthand to describe a type of person with a distinct type of personality, which Marvel is saturated by. Why get offended by that, given that plenty of people in Marvel have stated as being?
>>
>>94458271
>Comic Pop is the best.

>Guys Marvel is doing bad but we won't say why, it's probably your fault, pls send us more copies Marvel
>LOL Final Crisis is shit cause we're too stupid to understand the story
>>
>>94456961
sage for shilling

Also, I watched a couple of his videos and found them funny. I subscribed. Then I watched another couple of videos. I realized he's basically another NOT MUH faggot. Unsubscribed.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.