[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the worst co-related feels? i'll start >like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: c90.jpg (10KB, 345x311px) Image search: [Google]
c90.jpg
10KB, 345x311px
what are the worst co-related feels?

i'll start

>like a character
>character is almost universally disliked by everyone in the fanbase, and often "bullied" by its fans
>gets bad treatment from its own creators

or

>find character meh or outright dislike them
>massively popular and can't discuss characters in the series without having them shoved down my throat
>>
>>94440250
>Favourite Character is sidelined
>>
File: 1496938009088.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496938009088.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>94440250

I'd go for the second one. It's one thing to have a character you like that nobody else does because that's really not true and you'd probably find a few other degenerates out there who like them too eventually.But it's another thing when you're bombarded with something you hate constantly to the point where you see it everywhere and have to awkwardly explain how you don't think 'x' is the coolest shit despite being cliche or a blank slate.
>>
>>94440250
Second one.
>>
>>94440250
First one.

Anytime a good movie/show/whatever is popular, loads of people will always love the most accessible, cheesy character. If you have good taste, you'll get used to seeing this.
I think most creatives know this, so they make a crowd-pleasing lame character on purpose, and then they put all their real creativity into some other roles.

But on the other hand, it's really frustrating when a character with great qualities or potential just gets wasted. You can't help but think "this COULD have been so awesome" when a good character gets thrown down the shitter just because it's unpopular.
>>
>>94442467
I think the worst thing is when a cool character gets created but its potential never gets used. Like all the things are there but for some reason its creators never use it, or they ARE there but you have to dig deep into the character's appearances in other source materials and piece things together to say "oh neat". But people end up hating or being indifferent to them anyway so they become unpopular and people hate them even more because of it.

Even worse when said character has a negative reputation INSIDE and OUTSIDE the fanbase when you just want to like said character for a totally sane reason, yet you get ridiculed for it anyway

sigh
>>
>>94440250
literally h*mest*ck

for literally everyone who read it
>>
>>94440250
>like a heroic character
>some shitty writer decides to make them a one-dimensional villain
Looking at you Phil Urich and Black Cat.
>>
>>94440250
The absolute worst is when you like a character, but the people that write it, hate it.
>>
File: DE_vUBqUIAEvRTJ.jpg (139KB, 1062x1186px) Image search: [Google]
DE_vUBqUIAEvRTJ.jpg
139KB, 1062x1186px
>>94440250
>like a cartoon
>furry fanbase
this is the absolute worst feel
>>
>>94448980
My face is all sad and stupefied too
>>
File: kamina.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kamina.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>94440250
>find yourself identifying with the worst, most pathetic character
>just keep hoping they'll change and turn things around, but they never do
>no one likes the character and they get the bad end they deserved all along
>>
>>94448980
Fucking this. I have never met a furfag without severe mental issues (outside of being a furfag I mean).
>>
>>94449121
I'm not using Kamina as an example; it's just a sad reaction image
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.